3 hours ago, Yoda16 said:

I did and thats what I get

18 Mar 10:58:01 Skyrim has failed to allocate memory! Possibly running out of memory. Size / alignment of object being allocated was -1127431828 / 0. Some things you can try:
1. Make sure ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true is set in enblocal.ini - if you don't have ENB then install ENBoost and enable this option.
2. Try set AlignHeapAllocate=0 in CrashFixPlugin.ini - if you get additional crashes then put back to 1.
3. If it's during ShowRaceMenu then close the menu from time to time to free memory.
4. Enable CustomMemoryBlock in CrashFixPlugin.ini to reduce memory fragmentation.
5. If it's during ShowRaceMenu then disable UseOSAllocators=1 and re-enable after character creation is completed.

I have all those things active

So how do I get rid of this mod?

Start new game. This mod is script intence and finds its way in to all.

But if you want to remove it you must go to its mcm and TURN it off first.

5 hours ago, boita said:

is there a way to make a follower take contraception ?

interesting question ?

Not that I am aware of. My female followers only care for their monthly cycle but do not care about avoiding a pregnancy. They even leave the washout fluids aside, when they had sex. :classic_huh:

On 4/1/2020 at 3:30 PM, Uncle64 said:

Yea, easy. Give them and they will use them. They have the right keyword.
Washout fluid have I not manage to have my followers to use.

they will not use the washout by themselves, but you can use equipitem <washoutfluid-ID> on them and its actually functional.. although it's a bit unimmersive maybe... ?

3 hours ago, gullu said:

they will not use the washout by themselves, but you can use equipitem <washoutfluid-ID> on them and its actually functional.. although it's a bit unimmersive maybe... ?

Have not tried that one. But as you say Unimmersive.

I currently use 2.8.1 Patch V14d (15.09.2019) and Sleepy_Soul BFAP 1.4.
I haven't found any special problems yet.
The belly of an NPC woman swells well after pregnancy.
I'm pregnant with all the female NPCs in the photo below. Two female NPCs gave birth.
I am always grateful for the amazing skills and talents of Bane Master.

Spoiler

5.jpg.8430bf085eb66a55c82fc7ee450dceac.jpg5-1.jpg.8bfd5d29af02de579d43ecb8f0965fdb.jpg6.jpg.12ba1dadd9790ee846a2a6912ceb7d5b.jpg7.jpg.e2d82380b269952246e72fbecc285e86.jpg8.jpg.f046f962120827ce36397423ef98837b.jpg

23 hours ago, boita said:

Oh thanks, nice and easy. Does equipitem work for any potion ?, was looking a way to cure STD on followers :D

can't guarantee that for stuff with a lot of scripts.. but it should work for all the vanilla potions and in my experience all the bf potions at least. maybe just give it a try? you can use 'help "whatever std potion is called"' in console to find the right ID of the potion..

• 2 weeks later...

Okay how do i get my pc pregnant?? She went through several mensuration cycles almost 60 days in-game and still doesn't get pregnant.  I have had set conceiving chances for pc to 100 from last three mensuration cycles still nothing. One time during ovulation phase, the egg state was "in uterus" but nothing happened. I don't know what it means tho and i can only guess that she should have been pregnant by the end of that cycle or after maybe, right?
I did not change any other setting in BF mcm except aforementioned and "chance that something happened" which i also set to 100.

So many came inside her yet she doesn't show any signs of pregnancy. I am starting to worry about her fertility ?

31 minutes ago, Hannibal139 said:

Okay how do i get my pc pregnant?? She went through several mensuration cycles almost 60 days in-game and still doesn't get pregnant.  I have had set conceiving chances for pc to 100 from last three mensuration cycles still nothing. One time during ovulation phase, the egg state was "in uterus" but nothing happened. I don't know what it means tho and i can only guess that she should have been pregnant by the end of that cycle or after maybe, right?
I did not change any other setting in BF mcm except aforementioned and "chance that something happened" which i also set to 100.

So many came inside her yet she doesn't show any signs of pregnancy. I am starting to worry about her fertility ?

I my self have found out that if you dont change those settings it will work better.

And one other thing, if you change the settings it will take some time before they starts to work.

2 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

I my self have found out that if you dont change those settings it will work better.

And one other thing, if you change the settings it will take some time before they starts to work.

i know this mod is somewhat complicated, damn it gives a realistic feel and i need to check if all the features of this mod work for me or not, just for once as my pc is a vampire and i have unchecked the vampire addon in mcm which im not sure of was a right thing to do or not. plzzzz help im literally crying over this. 

22 hours ago, Hannibal139 said:

i know this mod is somewhat complicated, damn it gives a realistic feel and i need to check if all the features of this mod work for me or not, just for once as my pc is a vampire and i have unchecked the vampire addon in mcm which im not sure of was a right thing to do or not. plzzzz help im literally crying over this. 

alright i think i figured out the reason behind this all. i started as a fresh character of the same succubus race i am using and she didn't get pregnant either so i ended up using the console command bf:impregnate and that didn't get her pregnant also. Then my noob mind started to suspect that it might have something do with custom races not being supported. so i changed her race to nord and reset just her (pc) via BF mcm and used the said console command and boom she got pregnant right away and eventually bore a child also.  i went on testing with few other vanilla races as well as other custom races i have installed and it worked fine.  only on succubus race by nikita it doesn't work even not with console command, why tho? it works perfectly with other custom races like temptress race. 

13 hours ago, Hannibal139 said:

alright i think i figured out the reason behind this all. i started as a fresh character of the same succubus race i am using and she didn't get pregnant either so i ended up using the console command bf:impregnate and that didn't get her pregnant also. Then my noob mind started to suspect that it might have something do with custom races not being supported. so i changed her race to nord and reset just her (pc) via BF mcm and used the said console command and boom she got pregnant right away and eventually bore a child also.  i went on testing with few other vanilla races as well as other custom races i have installed and it worked fine.  only on succubus race by nikita it doesn't work even not with console command, why tho? it works perfectly with other custom races like temptress race. 

Update: i impregnated her through debugging/ cheat and she did actually get pregnant this time and bore a girl child but her father is unknown. i guess this method is only meant for testing purposes? 

It is just so confusing ?

Tested the mod with RS children patches and BFAP, all ran smooth, here is the proof, mjol got pregged and took the chance to test the mods on her, she rides horses from convenient horses, can ride on the same horse wit Ride with me mod, she haves problems with gypsy eyes carriage but is far more than i wanted anyway XD

1ee57bad7b69b07142c2018bf55e7280.png

Anybody else getting contraceptive glitch? I got contraception to 99%, and the chance to conceive set to 10% and regardless of how many tests I did, NPC or character always got pregs no matter what. It's certainly not just a chance thing considering it was 20/20 tests

I am wondering if the v2.8.1 file provided here is the latest patched version or not?

Anyway, I downloaded it and the one from nexusmods and found that neither of them is working:
1)The field 'Had sex with' in npc stats info shows nothing at all, even if the npc has already had sex several times.
2)no verbose info ('player' came inside 'follower', for instance)

but v2.7 from nexusmods works fine.
1)npc stats info shows sex partners.
2)shows verbose info.

Could anyone post a fully patched v2.8.1 that actually works?

Thanks. ?

2 hours ago, chopit said:

I am wondering if the v2.8.1 file provided here is the latest patched version or not?

Anyway, I downloaded it and the one from nexusmods and found that neither of them is working:
1)The field 'Had sex with' in npc stats info shows nothing at all, even if the npc has already had sex several times.
2)no verbose info ('player' came inside 'follower', for instance)

but v2.7 from nexusmods works fine.
1)npc stats info shows sex partners.
2)shows verbose info.

Could anyone post a fully patched v2.8.1 that actually works?

Thanks. ?

It is the latest here, and on the first page you can find one link to the latest bugfix from Bane_Master and TKC you cant miss the link.
You should have seen it when you open up the tread.