• 3 weeks later...
On 6/22/2021 at 2:54 AM, Lili_Cakez said:

Does anyone happen to know if there is a plugin that makes the babies turn into children eventually? I know it says it would be hard, but I was curious to see if anyone's made one over the years 

Should not be so difficult. I've been looking at making everyone unique and tied to each NPC. It can be done with json. You can then set the number of days before the NPC spawns in the game and the baby de-spawns. Create a thread in General-discussion and see if there is anyone else who wants to help.

On 6/24/2021 at 5:18 AM, Swe-DivX said:

Should not be so difficult. I've been looking at making everyone unique and tied to each NPC. It can be done with json. You can then set the number of days before the NPC spawns in the game and the baby de-spawns. Create a thread in General-discussion and see if there is anyone else who wants to help.

Oh okay! Thank you so much! ❤️

• 2 months later...

Hey! So I've been trying to find a way to change the chances of giving birth to a male or female and even adjusting the chances of a particular race when the parents are of different races. So I've managed to de compile some scripts from the mod files and opened them in notepad++ but the code is rather daunting. I was wondering if anyone else might have an idea where I might find the code that decides gender and race. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Usually when my spouse gives birth, there isn't an option to ask the kid to 'go to their mother or father'.

Is there a way to get them to? Like using a console command and clicking on the child? Why do some children have the option, but most dont? My spouse is camilla valerious:(

Edited by Nevadathehighelf
  • 1 month later...

I’m getting a negative timer issue, where even though each trimester length is defined as 10 days as per Beeing Female defaults, the countdown in the information tab counts down 7 days 40 hours 15 min, after which it does into the negative. After a while, it just stops registering a pregnant state, and restarts the cycle at ovulation, without resetting the belly node’s scaling (it gets stuck where it was at the end of the trimester in question). I saw that the nexusmods page for BF notes the existence of a negative counter glitch, which the creator still hasn’t fixed (last updated 5 years ago), so I was wondering if there existed a fix on this site. I see there’s a patch on page 201 of this thread, but this particular issue isn’t listed in the changelog, so I don’t know if it addresses it. Also, requiring a clean save is mildly annoying (though not the end of the world, if it does fix what I’m describing here).

• 3 weeks later...

I've ran into a problem where `wash out fluid` blinks for a moment in cooking menu before going greyed out. Seems i have a problem with the wine (alto, white, red, village) being recognized. I don't know what's causing this conflict or how to fix it (what should be the load order or some obscure MCM setting)?

I'm using CACO and BF281 and LOOT to sort things out.

Anybody knows a quick fix?

• 1 month later...

Ok, this might be  me - does anyone have this working with the latest Anniversary edition? I have to force the menu to activate each time, and under debug, the entire right side of the menu is blank (where you can change between the cycles, etc)

• 4 weeks later...

Need Help: MCM just says loading indefenetly and when I force start it nothing works from this mod all other mods work compleatly fine. (Ps. if needed Im on Skyrim Anniversary Edition) (edit: Im using Vortex if this info helps)

Edited by TherealIml
9 hours ago, TherealIml said:

Need Help: MCM just says loading indefenetly and when I force start it nothing works from this mod all other mods work compleatly fine. (Ps. if needed Im on Skyrim Anniversary Edition) (edit: Im using Vortex if this info helps)

This version of BF dont work on that skyrim edition

13 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

This version of BF dont work on that skyrim edition

Thanks for the info. I will try to disable the ae upgrade dlc in steam and if I understand correctly it should work or am I missunderstanding?

edit: Ps I'm german and in school thats why I reply so lately and sorry if my writing is odd.

edit (again): seems like I would have to compleatly reinstall the game without te dlc to get it work and I dont have the time for that so im not using it now.

Edited by TherealIml
1 hour ago, TherealIml said:

Thanks for the info. I will try to disable the ae upgrade dlc in steam and if I understand correctly it should work or am I missunderstanding?

edit: Ps I'm german and in school thats why I reply so lately and sorry if my writing is odd.

edit (again): seems like I would have to compleatly reinstall the game without te dlc to get it work and I dont have the time for that so im not using it now.

It cant work at all whit Skyrim Anniversary Editionversion. This beeing Female is for oldrim

You need to remove all files you have installed for this mod

23 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

It cant work at all whit Skyrim Anniversary Editionversion. This beeing Female is for oldrim

You need to remove all files you have installed for this mod

actually I use the se port but on the se page there are a lot questioning this and nobody could help so I tried my luck here. thats why I'm writing about it here. But if it's not possible to help its ok becouse nobody else can help neither (at least so it seems). Except one who had sayd that it could be possible with a downgrader. (Link to mod if someone wants to look at it: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16546)

29 minutes ago, TherealIml said:

actually I use the se port but on the se page there are a lot questioning this and nobody could help so I tried my luck here. thats why I'm writing about it here. But if it's not possible to help its ok becouse nobody else can help neither (at least so it seems). Except one who had sayd that it could be possible with a downgrader. (Link to mod if someone wants to look at it: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16546)

Oh ok.

That one have the same issue, you need atleast one upgraded DLL file for it, and I dont know if anyone have made one yet.

Have you checked for information in this tread? It is for SE

You can check if this one works better, you have all information in this post and couple of posts around it.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

My armors  / clothes and body mods are working fine when i press the bf:test command, for me and npcs, whith wathever sclaling methods ( skeleton or with nio). 

The problem is that the mod doesn't apply by himself the body scaling for at least the unique npcs in my game (i never had the followers pregnant), that mean that  the only method to make it update the scaling is to type the bf:test command and in this situation the body of the pregnant npc will not reset to zero (flat body) but at her right scaling stage at the end. But if i leave the cell, everything will be gone, and the body will be flat again when i will re enter the cell.

This is very weird, nothing in my game i feel check the scaling stage of the npcs and force to update the belly and breast scaling accordingly.

Thanks a lot, if you can help me with this !