The mod just isn't registering my character. Either it thinks I'm male (playing a woman) or PC isn't registering. Unsure. BF:Test worked once and once only, now does not again. I know I've had this issue before but I've been on Skyrim hiatus and Idfk how I fixed it last time. 

EDIT: For anyone else having the same problem, it was the cleaned esm patch causing this. 

13 hours ago, sandmanalfa said:

So I don't need to install the custom armors? Since I already have a pack that changes the vanilla armors to skimpy UUNP bodyslide armors to fit my shape, and I generated morphs with all of them. I can just install the mod and it's ready to go?

In the Menu you have to set BeeingFemale to use NIOVERRIDE

2142794349_BeeingFemale-Pregnancy--Birth.jpg.6deddb5e6da9a5386ed377c503e49850.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there an option to select the race of the child? I want for the child to always be the father's race. I was looking to see if the MCM had something, I didn't see anything (though I may have missed something)

Additionally, what decides when a pregnancy roll is made? I was playing around with some of the MCM settings that with two NPCs that had sex and were ovulating at the same time, one made several pregnancy rolls during that time period (including two in rapid succession) while the other never made any.

Has anyone else had the issue where when you go to the information page after some time they had someone cum inside of them (my character is female):

1. Initial cum from partner

2. just standing and waiting for the amount of time set in the male virility (I tested with multiple different time values and it always lines up to that variable)

3. I receive new sperm in the information page from my own female character right after that male virility time cooldown. The name new sperm in the MCM matches my character's name.

4. Keeps looping, with the interval of the male virility cooldown.

• 3 weeks later...

I've seen it float around a bit, don't know if anyone else still has this problem:

I wasn't able to get Beeing Female to register properly with Sexlab Inflation Framework after using the Version 14D patch a bit earlier in the thread even though it had the SLIF components in it. I found out, however, that overriding the V14d Patch with SLIF's Beeing Female patch actually got it to register again, and fixed the torpedo belly I was experiencing from it not registering. The script file is "FWAbilityBeeingFemale," and somehow the registering wasn't working in the V14D Patch (there is a difference between it and the SLIF script file, though I couldn't tell you why it caused this). So, if you've gone from having it register to all of a sudden having trouble, at least for me, that's why, try letting the SLIF patch overwrite again. The next time I loaded up it registered my pregnant character.

• 1 month later...
On 8/19/2020 at 8:53 AM, Narue said:

At the beginning of each cycle, BF does a dice roll to determine if pregnancy is possible. If the roll fails, the highest fertility percentage you'll get is 6% and pregnancy is guaranteed to not happen. It sounds like you've gotten bad rolls, and unfortunately there's no way I can recall to change that particular chance. Not gonna lie, this is one of my least favorite and least realistic design decisions of BF.

What I do, is go into the MCM, set information to all, go to debugging, cycle through the cycle back around to ovulation, check preg chance, if less than the desired number I cycle it again till I get a decent number of "Set pregnancy chance" from the pregnancy options or higher. Say 40% chance to get pregnant, I cycle the cycle till it's 40% or higher, then set the info back to where I had it.

When you have the birth set to "item" is there a system in place to decide which baby item is received or is it totally random? In my game Olfina got pregnant off-screen (I assume by Jon because of how my settings are), but apparently gave birth to an orc. Meanwhile my redguard follower got impregnated by an orc, but gave birth to a pale baby. If I change it to actor then NPC's kids end up the race of one of the parents, but I wasn't really wanting all the NPCs to have a ton of kids running around.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2021 at 11:54 AM, aspirine2 said:

hey ..

what is the meaning of pc doesn't have being female spell ..i can't find the being female at the pc active spells ..it happened suddenly ...level 40 now ..so i 'm afraid i don't want to start a new game ...!?

Are you playing as male?

• 2 weeks later...

hello. so when i try to put in a command it says script command "bf" not found. is there a way to fix this issue? I tried to get my vampire imperial girl pregnant many times with Vilkas, but never works. Also it says animation for beeingfemale is not compatible

• 1 month later...

I'm having issues getting the mod to display any information. The command tests work, and the item from the mod are there. I can also get information on npcs with the spell, but i can't get anything on my own character. As well as the widget not wanting to pop up even after rebinding the key. I also haven't seen any signs of the actual cycle taking effect on my character no matter how much i adjust the settings or skip time forward. There's a good chance I've missed a detail somewhere, but if anyone is able to help point me in the right direction, I'd be super appreciative!

• 2 weeks later...

So I set the pregnancy settings to have the children born in the game as Child actors/characters. However when I installed RS Children Overhaul https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55555 from nexus the child actors from this mod were born deformed. The hair textures were weird and they were born with male faces, despite some were female. So I uninstalled the RS mod and the problem was solved, however I enjoy the mod. Is there anyway to have both? Currently I have the RS mod installed and the children in this mod born as baby items and it seems to be working, however I prefer the child actors. If it is possible I'd appreciate any help. 

7 hours ago, Nazguli Tyvek said:

So I set the pregnancy settings to have the children born in the game as Child actors/characters. However when I installed RS Children Overhaul https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55555 from nexus the child actors from this mod were born deformed. The hair textures were weird and they were born with male faces, despite some were female. So I uninstalled the RS mod and the problem was solved, however I enjoy the mod. Is there anyway to have both? Currently I have the RS mod installed and the children in this mod born as baby items and it seems to be working, however I prefer the child actors. If it is possible I'd appreciate any help. 

Install the mods properly and it will work.

How did you install your mods?

5 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

Install the mods properly and it will work.

How did you install your mods?

I used Nexus mod manager (I think its called vortex) to install the mods. I had everything working with both mods independently. I had Beeing female installed and working, I then installed RS children. Then after I installed RS children the beeing female mod still works its just the problem with child actors born. I don't know if the mods are incompatible or if it's an issue with the load order?

On 5/27/2021 at 9:41 PM, Nazguli Tyvek said:

I used Nexus mod manager (I think its called vortex) to install the mods. I had everything working with both mods independently. I had Beeing female installed and working, I then installed RS children. Then after I installed RS children the beeing female mod still works its just the problem with child actors born. I don't know if the mods are incompatible or if it's an issue with the load order?

Loadorder.

Load RS esm first, then Beeing female ESM You can even place RS children before Usleep.

The plugins (esp) should be BFaddon.esp after RSchildren.esp and after that you should place Gullus RSchildren addon. After those no other children alteration mods.

Make sure that Gullus addon win conflicts in Vortex

That is how I do remember it, have not used this mod for atleast 1 year now. Plays SSE