34 minutes ago, gizmo1206 said:

well sadly most of the mods files are .pex so that doesnt really help,although most of the .pex files are called "bfa_something" and only two dont have bfa in the name

I tracked it down, it's actually the fwaddon_cyclemagiceffect.pex file it asks to overwrite, sorry about that, so I'd say don't let bfap overwrite that file now, it might have an adverse effect on the latest patch.

1 hour ago, slygothmog said:

I tracked it down, it's actually the fwaddon_cyclemagiceffect.pex file it asks to overwrite, sorry about that, so I'd say don't let bfap overwrite that file now, it might have an adverse effect on the latest patch.

I would advise not to allow any file that is in the Patch to be overwritten as that will cause issues and may break your game. 

That being said fwaddon_cyclemagiceffect.pex is not actually part of BeeingFemale source or the patch but rather (I assume) from BFAP .

If it is being overwritten that implies that either there is another addon using the same script or that there are leftover files from previous installs, that might be an explanation for the problems.

21 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

I would advise not to allow any file that is in the Patch to be overwritten as that will cause issues and may break your game. 

That being said fwaddon_cyclemagiceffect.pex is not actually part of BeeingFemale source or the patch but rather (I assume) from BFAP .

If it is being overwritten that implies that either there is another addon using the same script or that there are leftover files from previous installs, that might be an explanation for the problems.

so in other words it seems like bfap doesnt overwrite any files and is fine deleting the files for that add on since reinstalling patch 9 didnt add any of the files in the mod

9 minutes ago, gizmo1206 said:

so in other words it seems like bfap doesnt overwrite any files and is fine deleting the files for that add on since reinstalling patch 9 didnt add any of the files in the mod

Yes - but I can't say whether it's fully compatible. The patch makes numerous changes to the way BF works "under the hood" - if BFAP is depending on any of the these functions it may no longer work as intended.

On 13/04/2018 at 10:59 AM, Bane Master said:

A new version of the Beeingfemale patch has been released

BeeingFemale 2.8.1 Patch V09 13/04/2018

Many thanks. I've stayed with the old v1.14 version because of the problems with later version but it looks like your patches have sorted out the problems so I'll give it a try again :beer:

That script is from Beeing Female not Bfap.

The script from Bfap are not named like that.

They have names like _Bfa_sc_i439749374 and Bfa_sc_93848349834.

It comes from Beeing Female, and have been one part of it for ages.

https://gyazo.com/4aae3bad9c65bf4c2fb71bbefb89a3a6

https://gyazo.com/046b687e6e5e3c75636fc3841f929e1b

https://gyazo.com/1c77edbd04b57aef37bb8e079aede312

The scipt instance you talk about may actually be one temp script beeing Female creates those, and some of the cleaners have problem whit them.

Skyrim it self clears them out. You should not use SaveTool on Beeing Female.

When you remove that script you remove information about tracked npc, you can also lose information about who is father and so on.

Dont remove it.

17 minutes ago, Uncle64 said:

That script is from Beeing Female not Bfap.

The script from Bfap are not named like that.

They have names like _Bfa_sc_i439749374 and Bfa_sc_93848349834.

It comes from Beeing Female, and have been one part of it for ages.

https://gyazo.com/4aae3bad9c65bf4c2fb71bbefb89a3a6

https://gyazo.com/046b687e6e5e3c75636fc3841f929e1b

https://gyazo.com/1c77edbd04b57aef37bb8e079aede312

The scipt instance you talk about may actually be one temp script beeing Female creates those, and some of the cleaners have problem whit them.

When you remove that script you remove information about tracked npc, you can also lose information about who is father and so on.

Dont remove it.

Indeed - My bad, should have looked harder at the BeeingFemale_2_8_1.zip.

It is part of the BF included BasicAddon but is not modified by the patch, thus my earlier answer still stands. It's not a problem from an overwrite point of view but I can't say whether it's fully compatible - if BFAP is depending on any functions changed by the patch it may no longer work as intended.

Hi,

well, Zarantha converted many files to Skyrim SE .... And I wrote the BeeingFemale64.dll

But there where still many problems left and I had to install many other tools and stuff..... holy was that an act :smiley: But now it's working!

For the Patches, in the FWSystem, there is a line:

if (StringUtil.SubString(Debug.GetVersionNumber(), 0, 3) as float) < 1.9

this must be changed to " < 1.5"

I will overwrite this value for Old Skyrim, too, don't think this will matter... so the script files are compatible to Skyrim and Skyrim SE

All other scripts should be compatible ... maybe some logging for missing scripts from other mods that hasn't been converted in SE... but that's it.

I've tested it and most things seems to work... for some reasons the Baby Items doesn't have an enchantment

I will upload the version asap...

Thanks goes to Zarantha for converting!

Nice Milzschnitte perhaps I fire up Skyrim SE soon then. :smiley:

About the Pex file, it comes whit the old Bfap13 that was not cleaned out, it is one old pex file that for some reason was shipped whit that mod.

Dont know why Sleapy_soul did ship that file whit bfap.

I did upload one cleaned Bfap for ages ago whitout those scrips called Bfap_no_pex or something. It did also have files whit it that did conflict whit SkyUi.

Use that one instead.

For some reason cant I find the orginal on my PC but it should be in the tread somewhere.

Yep, I've noticed the file modifications too, but never told it to him... It was new that Mods had an own AddOn Manager and Maybe he didn't knew how to handle it and that there is an auto handling for AddOns... And I was lucky that someone made an AddOn .... so I haven't said "no no no that's wrong!" :smiley: ...

I like that addon, bless his work :smile:

But some of the lines needs updating. Perhaps some of them could be connected to small quests, like the first.

"ouf should not have eaten that" And take the npc to one healer and check her out.

And have Beeing Female in immerse mode so all notifications are turned off.

5 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

Dont remove it.

Hmm.... so that would explain why when using the V.8 patch two NPC's pregnancy's went pewf, I saw orphand script and just auto deleted it out of habit.

I know not to now so thank you Uncle for that info :smile: 

i need help with a mcm problem.

i wanted to play a game with minimum beeing femal, deviously cursed loot and sexlab as basic setting and addign them soem othe rmods, but even mit with basic settign and the barely minimum requirements beeing female forgets the mcm setting everytime i load a save, the provided patch in the forum from banemaster doesnt helps.

1 hour ago, xarvenius said:

i need help with a mcm problem.

i wanted to play a game with minimum beeing femal, deviously cursed loot and sexlab as basic setting and addign them soem othe rmods, but even mit with basic settign and the barely minimum requirements beeing female forgets the mcm setting everytime i load a save, the provided patch in the forum from banemaster doesnt helps.

Have you sorted your mods and installed them properly whit one modding tool?

As all complex mods like this they must load in right order and be installed in right order.

39 minutes ago, Uncle64 said:

Have you sorted your mods and installed them properly whit one modding tool?

As all complex mods like this they must load in right order and be installed in right order.

i have already testet loadorder and have reinstalled them with nmm multiple times befor i asked here.

i have also tested multiple skyui versions from 5_1 back to 4_0 without a change

I sort of have a problem....i am using your mod together with skyrim romance, and after the birth, it looks like the body doesn't revert to default -prior to birth- belly scaling....do i just need to wait some time, or is it a bug?

On 28/10/2017 at 11:05 AM, Bane Master said:
Because of the way in which the game engine aggressively deletes effects on unloaded actors you may still see an unattached script instance error if the delete happens in the moments between the validity check and the dispel, but this should be a rare event.

I just spotted this and it may answer a question I've been having with an orphaned script that appears now and again (usually after 160+ hours in game though I have had it sooner on one occasion), I don't have NPC's/Followers switched on though, only the pc

Is there a way I can tell what it is to check it is from BF. I tried entering 00000000 as suggested in SaveGame Tool but it just returns what looks to be a hex number which doesn't tell me much. I had assumed the first two digits referred to a mod but in my load order BF is hex 11 and BFBasic is hex 34 but this is coming back hex 37 which is R18 Lingerie which doesn't have any scripts.

8 hours ago, Slorm said:

I just spotted this and it may answer a question I've been having with an orphaned script that appears now and again (usually after 160+ hours in game though I have had it sooner on one occasion), I don't have NPC's/Followers switched on though, only the pc

Is there a way I can tell what it is to check it is from BF. I tried entering 00000000 as suggested in SaveGame Tool but it just returns what looks to be a hex number which doesn't tell me much. I had assumed the first two digits referred to a mod but in my load order BF is hex 11 and BFBasic is hex 34 but this is coming back hex 37 which is R18 Lingerie which doesn't have any scripts.

SaveTool dont work well on Beeing Female. It dont detect the temp scripts correct that the mod creates.

You should use FallrimTools or PdtWrapper.

Have noticed those scripts for ages, when I have removed them, I have lost information about who is dad and so on.

Best thing is to leave them, Skyrim it self cleans them out. But Skyrim cant stop running script.

Easy to do. Load and save several of time. Dont change cell or stuff like that during the time.

Is there another way to fix the sunken or deflated upper belly after installing BF? Two years ago I've edited the MyBodyIsNotJello xmls with JFF to push the bone(s) a bit forward, I think.

I'm using Zeroed Naturalistic UUNP meshes or All-In-One HDT and XPME 3.94 right now.

14 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

SaveTool dont work well on Beeing Female. It dont detect the temp scripts correct that the mod creates.

You should use FallrimTools or PdtWrapper.

Have noticed those scripts for ages, when I have removed them, I have lost information about who is dad and so on.

Best thing is to leave them, Skyrim it self cleans them out. But Skyrim cant stop running script.

Easy to do. Load and save several of time. Dont change cell or stuff like that during the time.

I'm not that concerned if it is BF but I want to make sure it's not something else that's causing it which is why I want to identify it in some way to be sure. I'll check with pdtwrapper if it happens again and see if it gives any further information