OK so my player doesn't sit right on the furniture but all NPCs that I have tried do with little to no clipping. It seems my character is set to low on all devices. I have tried rescaling the  furniture and changing the height of my character but nothing works. Is there anyway to fix this? Or perhaps is there a way to manually move my character slightly similar to how you can adjust animation positions in sexlab?

• 5 weeks later...

Hello ! 

I really love this mod, it's one of my favorites of all time ❤ However I have an unexpected issue and I don't know if it's directly due to the mod or some kind of conflict. Could you help me please ? 

It's just that after displaying my NPC and enjoying the view, I discussion them and they go, everything is Fine but then when I want to usé the regular ''follow me'' / ''I need your help'' options for followers, then say ''ok'' but don't follow me anymore. Donc you have any idea of what could provoque this issue ? 

Thank you ! 

On 7/28/2014 at 6:18 AM, darkconsole said:

~~ STOP TRYING TO RUN THIS OR PORT THIS TO SPECIAL EDITION NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO IT WILL NOT WORK CORRECTLY BECAUSE ITS DEPENDENCIES DONT EVEN RUN CORRECTLY (ACTORUTIL) THERE IS A BLOODY REASON THE DM3/SE BETA IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT AND NONE OF THE "COMPATIBILITY PATCHES" WORK ON IT. CHRIST, PEOPLE. ~~

•  

WHY SO IN BIG RED LETTERS? YOU ARE SCARING ME...I'M SORRY BUT WHEN I SAW IT I HAD TO PORT THIS MOD AND IT WORKED PROPERLY

On 6/7/2020 at 8:40 AM, Kokan said:

WHY SO IN BIG RED LETTERS? YOU ARE SCARING ME...I'M SORRY BUT WHEN I SAW IT I HAD TO PORT THIS MOD AND IT WORKED PROPERL

8 hours ago, Tortex said:

Yeah whatever was wrong in actorutil was fixed I'd guess. The mod works just fine now ported.

its a shame yall will never follow up later after it eventually all goes to hell.

11 hours ago, darkconsole said:

its a shame yall will never follow up later after it eventually all goes to hell.

you scare me again ... sounds apocalyptic, something doesn't match your opinion and immediately drama?

9 minutes ago, Kokan said:

you scare me again ... sounds apocalyptic, something doesn't match your opinion and immediately drama?

I think it's more like: "You rarely get any long term tester feedback"

14 minutes ago, Kokan said:

something doesn't match your opinion and immediately drama?

Who sits in the glass house should not throw stones.

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

I think it's more like: "You rarely get any long term tester feedback"

Who sits in the glass house should not throw stones.

I was attracted by the big red letters and the fact that apparently someone got annoyed because of porting this mod.

when I saw the files it was even weirder to me, because the files do not contain anything that would not be portable.

either the author doesn't know how to port or he doesn't want the mod to be ported ... is the whole story behind the "angry big red letters"

This is on a 200hr save, it's been about 40-50hr of gameplay with it enabled. I've been using it on unique npcs (followers, quest givers) and a few random leveled npcs like a bandit bodygen gave a great body to, and some random thalmor I kidnapped. I wanted to see what would happen long-term on NPCs that get removed from the world after their event or default packages cycle out but so far, nothing at all "wrong" or unexpected has occured. Same poses, commands still work and so on. I might try parking a couple in a cell that resets or something and see what happens for funsies.

If there's something I can log or whatever that'd be useful I'd be happy to do so.

2020-06-18_5811x1093_scrot.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/11/2020 at 6:00 AM, Kokan said:

I was attracted by the big red letters and the fact that apparently someone got annoyed because of porting this mod.

when I saw the files it was even weirder to me, because the files do not contain anything that would not be portable.

either the author doesn't know how to port or he doesn't want the mod to be ported ... is the whole story behind the "angry big red letters"

i totally agree something weirds going on with this mod author

leaving them in the devices forever will probably be ok with a low chance of dying. you run into more issues if you're constantly releasing them and putting them in, telling them to follow you somewhere. eventually actorutil is going to take a giant steaming dump on their package stack. im tired of explaining this every other week. the same thing happens with untamed for oldrim when people dont listen and port it to sse. eventually the animals just stop listening to you and stand in one spot forever with nothing you can do about it.

On 7/8/2020 at 10:27 PM, supersaiyangoku1944 said:

i totally agree something weirds going on with this mod author

yeah im totally just inventing conspiracies to stop you from porting the mod and if the next presidental election is not what i want im gonna set all my mods to hidden in protest because the mentally unstable modder over here is going all weird. and not just the actual software dev telling you how their own product is fucked.

22 hours ago, darkconsole said:

im tired of explaining this every other week.

...because the mentally unstable modder over here is going all weird. and not just the actual software dev telling you how their own product is fucked.

The hell of it is that you are one of the relatively* few modders/software developers that consistently puts out a polished finished product and if there are any problems, you jump right on it to fix it. You are also contentious enough to say 'I wouldn't do that if I were you' when someone is fingering a primed mouse trap.

Yeah, you're the bad guy.

*Relative to the sea of mods that get published unfinished, half baked or loaded with junk where the author is unwilling/unable to support their own work.

15 hours ago, darkconsole said:

leaving them in the devices forever will probably be ok with a low chance of dying. you run into more issues if you're constantly releasing them and putting them in, telling them to follow you somewhere. eventually actorutil is going to take a giant steaming dump on their package stack. im tired of explaining this every other week. the same thing happens with untamed for oldrim when people dont listen and port it to sse. eventually the animals just stop listening to you and stand in one spot forever with nothing you can do about it.

yeah im totally just inventing conspiracies to stop you from porting the mod and if the next presidental election is not what i want im gonna set all my mods to hidden in protest because the mentally unstable modder over here is going all weird. and not just the actual software dev telling you how their own product is fucked.

Yep 

* Don't expect a perfect translation.

Unfortunately, this thing does nothing after the translation. Isn’t it impossible that more things would be open than necessary?

The UIExtensions without complains, but it runs. 

...with doesn’t complain about it and doesn’t run.

Eventually, I returned the original ... but I don't have a command system. Only I can use everything. And no pumpkins and no wall plate...

2: The letter ... well, it turns out to be unpretentious ... but I've seen it happen in other ways and if utf8, 50, 52 isn't good ... which one or what?

3: there's that certain slave ring somewhere ... that the game ends with, because they're killed ... with axes. I've seen, elsewhere, an unprotected naked woman being attacked with a pickaxe and a hammer ... and yes ... SexLab here or there is a huge ugliness of this whole thing. To me, it was surprising.

4: ......has been been willbound.  What the hell is this? Not in a dictionary...  ~ will bound ... 

---------------

Sajnos ez az izé a fordítás után semmit sem csinál. Nem  lehetetlen, hogy több dolog lenne nyitott mint szükséges?

Miért állandó, hogy a készítők sokasága egyáltalán nem gondol arra miszerint mások a saját nyelvükön akarják a produkciót!?

Na igaz. Előtte is az UIextensions nélkül panaszkodott, de legalább dolgozott... valamit. Rátéve, már nem dolgozott. Lehet ez a fordítással is összefüggő.

A fordítás után egy csomó dolgot vissza kellett csinálni és utána részben életre kelt. Ezen feltétellel honnan tudjam, mit NEM szabad honosítani?

A "translations" fájl olyan hiányos mint egy ezer éves rosta... a legtöbb képen megjelenő szöveget nem tartalmazza.

A helyzet az, hogy eltűnik a berendezési tárgy.... ló, akasztófa... és úgy csinál, mintha tenné amit kell.

Végül visszatettem az eredetit... de nálam nem működik a parancsrendszer. Csak én tudok mindent használni. És nincs sütőtök és fali akármi...
Aszt írja, egy bizonyos idő után elengedi az áldozatot a megfékező... az enyémek már ötödik napja vannak a kalodába. (majdnem)Pucéron. 

281635083_TESV2020-07-1420-21-34-28.jpg.c3490a3713b739feb8a785753a4a83e4.jpg

A betű... hát az igénytelenül alakul... de láttam ez másnál is így van és ha az utf8, 50, 52 nem jó... akkor melyik vagy mi igen?

401779546_TESV2020-07-1421-03-46-95.jpg.07b19faf986af85cd0f6654299b5d7e3.jpg

*van az a bizonyos rabszolga gyűrű valahol... aminek használatával vége a játéknak, mivel kinyírnak... baltákkal. Láttam, másutt is, hogy védtelen pucér nőre csákánnyal meg kalapáccsal támadnak... és igen... SzexLab ide vagy oda ez ennek az egésznek egy roppant csúnyasága. Nekem, meglepő volt.179458199_TESV2020-07-1418-59-15-79.jpg.132c452ab28f1af4933c1dbe9531ac1e.jpg

"......has been been willbound." - Mi ez az izé... egy szótárban sincs. És... ami valamit mintha tudna az se egységesen tudja a semmit. Ez is egy Scripts amit nem igazán lehet ésszerűen honosításra bírni. A magyar különbséget tart a lesz, tesz és a már megtette, van valamint a majd meg fogja tenni közt. A scripts viszont effélével nem törődik.  will bound ... tehát megteszi vagy meg fogja tenni?

Ez az emberkecske vagy ha szimpatikusabb "kecskeember" röviden vatyr a vérfarkas dolgait hasznosítja... már ha éppen van hozzá kedve. És igen. Néha kiírja... nincs kedve hozzá, nem érdeklődik a préda iránt... hozzátéve "minimális beállításnál". Ez az izé nem tarja eléggé vonzónak a csajt... dühítő!

848704091_TESV2020-07-1713-28-05-08.jpg.636ef66b35ffb837a726da203df2fa15.jpg

Okay, for some reason. This mod doesn't work for me at all. Every time I load a game with this it jist CTDs once the logo appears. I have no idea where to start. Any help?

3 hours ago, Cheeks863 said:

Okay, for some reason. This mod doesn't work for me at all. Every time I load a game with this it jist CTDs once the logo appears. I have no idea where to start. Any help?

If your main game crashes on loading, you are missing a master file required by an installed mod.

10 hours ago, Ripstop said:

If your main game crashes on loading, you are missing a master file required by an installed mod.

Then it might be for this mod, cause if I disable this mod then game loads perfectly. I'll try and narrow down what I'm missing cause I believe I have everything.

17 minutes ago, Cheeks863 said:

Then it might be for this mod, cause if I disable this mod then game loads perfectly. I'll try and narrow down what I'm missing cause I believe I have everything.

That would be the requirements (LE):

Requirements

A missing requirement would also show in your Mod Manager or LOOT.

If you use Display Model in combination with PAHE & Co make sure it's above those in LO (would only cause missing a MCM).

Other reasons why you crash now:

your over the FNIS limit of installed animations after installing Display Model

you installed another mod at the same time that is missing requirements (but that would just hurt)

your over the 254 mods limit (that would hurt also)

45 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

That would be the requirements (LE):

Requirements

A missing requirement would also show in your Mod Manager or LOOT.

If you use Display Model in combination with PAHE & Co make sure it's above those in LO (would only cause missing a MCM).

Other reasons why you crash now:

your over the FNIS limit of installed animations after installing Display Model

you installed another mod at the same time that is missing requirements (but that would just hurt)

your over the 254 mods limit (that would hurt also)

Well I got it to not CTD. I was missing ZAZ, I had the resource pack but not the animation pack downloaded. But now Im encountering another problem.

Ill select the "Lets get you rigged up" dialogue option, then itll take me to the first menu, but after selecting any option in there it takes me out of it and nothing happens. No blue tint or anything. Just exits dialogue.

4 hours ago, Cheeks863 said:

I had the resource pack

I hope you uninstalled and deleted it ?

ZAP includes all you need, ZAP 7, 8, 8+ will work

4 hours ago, Cheeks863 said:

Ill select the "Lets get you rigged up" dialogue option, then itll take me to the first menu, but after selecting any option in there it takes me out of it and nothing happens. No blue tint or anything. Just exits dialogue.

Did you do that for the PC or an NPC?

I would need to try that myself again, could you make a screen shot of the situation?