• 4 weeks later...

Would you consider an SSE version that doesn't have SexLab as hard dependency? I noticed the trend of increasing Flower Girls popuarity and since SL development is dead the future doesn't look bright. Also, Aroused Redux has separate FG version so if its just for that it shouldn't be the problem.

On 8/22/2020 at 8:32 AM, zax said:

Would you consider an SSE version that doesn't have SexLab as hard dependency? I noticed the trend of increasing Flower Girls popuarity and since SL development is dead the future doesn't look bright. Also, Aroused Redux has separate FG version so if its just for that it shouldn't be the problem.

no because then ill get shit on for letting you do shit to children. sexlab has the detection and hacks people work around already done.

23 hours ago, darkconsole said:

no because then ill get shit on for letting you do shit to children. sexlab has the detection and hacks people work around already done.

Flower Girls has multiple anti-children checks so it shouldn't be the case. Honestly, I would just add double isChildren check (papyrus and packages for example) and be done with it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the mod (I've turned Jorvaskarr into a hall of pleasures), and the amulet even helped me easily fix a few NPCs issues from time to time! (BTW, thanks to pchs for having it a requirement to Wartimes - A daughter's tale, a great alternate start/slavery mod. Without it, I wouldn't have found Display Model II)

Is there any add-ons (more options, poses and devices, etc. created by others authors?) to this great mod (it's not a request).

The only issue I experience is NPCs removing (but sometimes putting back, seemingly if it was their own stuff) the equipped outfits.

• 1 month later...
On 7/28/2014 at 12:18 AM, darkconsole said:

~~ STOP TRYING TO RUN THIS OR PORT THIS TO SPECIAL EDITION NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO IT WILL NOT WORK CORRECTLY BECAUSE ITS DEPENDENCIES DONT EVEN RUN CORRECTLY (ACTORUTIL) THERE IS A BLOODY REASON THE DM3/SE BETA IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT AND NONE OF THE "COMPATIBILITY PATCHES" WORK ON IT. CHRIST, PEOPLE. ~~

•  

How bout i do

Anyways?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, great mod, but i have an issue.

After installing it and placing some dolls, my save started to bloat. It was ~30 Mb before installing, became almost 70Mb after some hours of play, and went down to 40Mb after uninstalling and cleaning save file.

I have heavily modded sle, but does anyone have some ideas what may cause it?

• 1 month later...

So, I have had this mod in my load order for years, I love it.  It has always worked for me without fail.  Thank you for the work you put into this.

I just noticed that you have been working on an SE version, so I will ask the stupid question that you have probably already answered (my apologies)

Will the SE version be backported?  Just curious.  I saw some of the things you are working on and they look awesome.  It will be awhile before I move to SE.

If not, I guess I will have to wait until I move to SE :)

• 3 weeks later...

This is amazing stuff ... but where is the compiler file?

It seems to me a separate thing ... nothing uses it. The passers-by ... ignore it. Do you use this in any artwork?

There could be plenty possibility of uses. 

**  hey ... the FALLOUT 4 could have some creation. It's really missing from there ...!  At least most of the arsenal of ideas ...  rl.gif.ae498020729154e70d2f440f3fa23b75.gif 

------------------------

Nekem önálló dolognak tűnik... semmi nem használja. Sajnos.. :bawling: A járókelők... nem vesznek tudomást róla. Használja ezt bármelyik alkotás?

Rengeteg felhasználási lehetőség lehetne. Még sincs egy se ...

** hé... a Fallout 4 bírhatna egy ilyen alkotással. Ez nagyon hiányzik onnan...! Legalább is az ötletarzenál nagy része...

Ez egy elképesztő cucc... de hol van a fordító fájl?

2107176557_TESV2020-07-1712-33-41-56.jpg.0823cdcc3e6a086dfce2c0c9a6a3e333.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cant seem to reply in DM3 topic for some reason, so just posting here -

In DM3 Beta6, fresh install , Fnis ran several times, my character just does T pose when trying to use the furniture. I'm pretty confused because i can see the .hkx files and stuff are all there, and FNIS is correctly compiling the other animations. Maybe there is an incompatibility with DAR? But its not like my character is playing other DAR idles, it just gets stuck in t-pose, hmm

In case it matters: this is in the context of playing Wartimes where Father puts the furniture in the house.

The funny thing is, it worked yesterday. Maybe my save got mildly broken

Edited by eicosa
  • 1 month later...