version 203 doesnt work for me,202 works perfectly but i cant get 203 working.

It doesnt show mcm menu and when i talk to an npc with come with me command it does nothing.

I also checke my save for that script and tried with new game as well,still doesnt work,any ideas?

My situation is exactly the same with you, do you have any solutions yet?

Edit: The solution is:

If you want to play with 'Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons 7.2.1wip' then 'SexLab Aroused Redux mod' is a must !!!!

version 203 doesnt work for me,202 works perfectly but i cant get 203 working.

It doesnt show mcm menu and when i talk to an npc with come with me command it does nothing.

I also checke my save for that script and tried with new game as well,still doesnt work,any ideas?

My situation is exactly the same with you, do you have any solutions yet?

Edit: The solution is:

If you want to play with 'Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons 7.2.1wip' then 'SexLab Aroused Redux mod' is a must !!!!

I found another solution:i put DM as high as possible in the load order and in worked.

Hi, i just wanted to ask you about new poses from http://www.loverslab.com/topic/74586-furniture-lab-sandbox-experiment/ will you add them to your mod ? 

the screenshots look good but...

"will probably interefere with Civil War quests playing in Whiterun and will create framedrops because of the navmesh not being reworked"

is this part a joke? what could this mod be doing?

Hi, i just wanted to ask you about new poses from http://www.loverslab.com/topic/74586-furniture-lab-sandbox-experiment/ will you add them to your mod ? 

"will probably interefere with Civil War quests playing in Whiterun and will create framedrops because of the navmesh not being reworked"

I'm not sure about the framerate drops ( :blink:) but it looks like it adds some static objects around the Whiterun stables, so maybe nosdregamon is worried about attacking soldiers getting hung up on the geometry?

I'm not sure about the framerate drops ( :blink:) but it looks like it adds some static objects around the Whiterun stables, so maybe nosdregamon is worried about attacking soldiers getting hung up on the geometry?

he's just testing it out right now he's hoping [by virtue of the sand box system] to have independent animations running  so one might grope her tits and two more grope her pussy ,like how some npc's warm there hands up round a fire coming and going independently [except with a bondage victim being the fire and ncp's rubbing other things] he would love to here from you though

That's about it. I sometimes experience framerate drops in Dragonsreach. I think it's the AI failing to find ways around the new furnitures (Might be my old CPU...) and just worry about a dozen extra Soldiers/NPCs getting into Dragonsreach if the Civil War starts (Plus some Soldiers getting trapped inside the meshes). Also there's so many triggerboxes in Dragonsreach, I'm afraid I moved some of them unintentionally. This however, is not specific to the furnitures themselves, it's just my crappy "test setup".

That's why It's not supposed to be played, but rather a showcase of what's in it. Best case: Install it with ModOrganizer, go to dragonsreach, have a look around, to see what's what, decide what you like for your mods and then without saving, deactivate the mod and salvage what you need.

Thanks for making the mod. I Just d/led it yesterday and it works perfectly.

In one respect though, I feel it works too well, in the sense that the target NPC follows you seamlessly just like a walk in the park as if nothing untoward had occurred - even though it obviously had. I feel that a small addition showing the NPC coming under the influence of the Amulet of Control when first used on each target (MCM toggable) - could be anything; a 2sec animation of the NPC swaying, a forearm on forehead idle, dazed/hypnotized facial expression or heck even a red 'targeted' glow - would add significantly to the RP aspect of the mod. (Or maybe I've just watched too many JAVs, ha).

Anyway, just a small suggestion. Great mod.

Cheers

Hi, I love the idea of this mod but just cannot get it to work. I equip the amulet of control and tell an npc to "come with me", but nothing happens. They don't follow, and no new options appear when you talk to them. I also can't place any of the furniture. If anyone knows the cause, I would appreciate it lot!

Sorry but how to working this mod?

Why not write a description?

Or why not make a playable mod?

Its just screenshots?

The mod is perfectly playable, and the description is the "Features of DM2" section in the opening post. It explains how to use the mod in lots of detail.

Self Bondage

Crafting an Amulet of Repose at the forge and equipping it will engage Pose Mode on your player character. You can unequip it if you prefer for whatever reason like if you are screenshotting yourself. To release yourself, unequip and equip the Amulet of Repose again. This feature is currently a testing preview, doing nothing more than letting you see yourself in bondage.

I use this Amulet and? What is the next step? How to use a forniture? How to use the poses on my char?

Why not write a good step by step description? I not need a novel, i need a good description...

Well I'm not the mod author, but the next step for self bondage is explained in the passage you quoted. To use furniture, craft and place it the way the opening post explains, then activate it like any other furniture in the game. To use poses on your character equip the Amulet of Repose and then select the poses the same way you would for controlling and posing an npc, as the opening post explains.

How to place? With AdditemMenu mod i added all this boxes and? I drop it but i only pickup again... No activation with or without the Amulet... And how to choose a pose? No menu no any button...

I find furniture mods in this site and 90% is working fine because have description and easy to use... but this.... This is only a modders resource...

I'm sorry to sound like a broken record, but the answers you're asking for are covered in the opening post. If reading the "Placeable Furniture" and "Pose Mode" paragraphs doesn't answer your questions I doubt anything I could say will make it any more clear.

As simply as I can put it:

- "Equip" the furniture in your inventory, then "talk" to it to use.

- Equip the Amulet of Repose for self bondage. If the mod is properly installed you will see a menu. Choose a category. Your character goes into a pose. Cycle through poses by tapping "shout" for forwards or "sprint" for backwards. Hold "shout" to finalise your choice, or hold "sprint" to go back to the previous menu.

If that still doesn't work then all I can suggest is that you re-read the description and make sure the mod and all requirements are installed. Good luck.

How to place? With AdditemMenu mod i added all this boxes and? I drop it but i only pickup again... No activation with or without the Amulet... And how to choose a pose? No menu no any button...

I find furniture mods in this site and 90% is working fine because have description and easy to use... but this.... This is only a modders resource...

I'm sorry to sound like a broken record, but the answers you're asking for are covered in the opening post. If reading the "Placeable Furniture" and "Pose Mode" paragraphs doesn't answer your questions I doubt anything I could say will make it any more clear.

As simply as I can put it:

- "Equip" the furniture in your inventory, then "talk" to it to use.

- Equip the Amulet of Repose for self bondage. If the mod is properly installed you will see a menu. Choose a category. Your character goes into a pose. Cycle through poses by tapping "shout" for forwards or "sprint" for backwards. Hold "shout" to finalise your choice, or hold "sprint" to go back to the previous menu.

If that still doesn't work then all I can suggest is that you re-read the description and make sure the mod and all requirements are installed. Good luck.

I think he means he can't equip them, and when he drops them, he only gets generic boxes, not the furniture itself. I have the same problem.

I think he means he can't equip them, and when he drops them, he only gets generic boxes, not the furniture itself. I have the same problem.

All I can really say is that in my own game everything is working as it should. Sorry I can't help out, but fingers crossed the mod author or someone else can offer some solutions.

[...]

[...]

wow.

Is something wrong? If you need help getting to the bottom of it, I can give more details.

post-501843-0-90580300-1491853604_thumb.png

which even got upgraded in the last release

post-501843-0-11579900-1491853939_thumb.png

old video of how it works...

serious permissions spent an entire day debating with a hero user of my mod bitching about everything that is in all the text he refused to read, while calling this mod things like "modders resource" because he was too dumb to be helped. hats off to sleepyjim for not exploding you can have my internet points for the week.

hurr durr this mod is stupid he wrote no text about how it works

the entire fkn front page is like an entire novel

about to go all groovtama on this guy

To paraphrase; "He's life, Jim, but not as we know it."

As a Trekker of the old school, +1 for your choice of avatar.

[...]

[...]

wow.

Is something wrong? If you need help getting to the bottom of it, I can give more details.

attachicon.gifwhat-is-wrong-with-ppl.png

[...]

hurr durr this mod is stupid he wrote no text about how it works

the entire fkn front page is like an entire novel

about to go all groovtama on this guy

Forget it. There's a good chance he's just trolling. I believe the guy is SkyrimGTX, who's been slapped around hard by other modders over recent months for allegedly ripping off their stuff.  I have no bone to pick with him personally, but I think now he's just going around purposely trying to annoy other modders.

To paraphrase; "He's life, Jim, but not as we know it."

As a Trekker of the old school, +1 for your choice of avatar.

Forget it. There's a good chance he's just trolling. I believe the guy is SkyrimGTX, who's been slapped around hard by other modders over recent months for allegedly ripping off their stuff.  I have no bone to pick with him personally, but I think now he's just going around purposely trying to annoy other modders.

oh snap you telling me we were visited by the illustrious skyrim geh teh ex

now i actually feel honoured that he has directed even a fraction of the amount of hate he contains, towards me.

but now im like "i wonder what files he stole" i assume one of the ones very specifically covered by the Permissions section he also didn't read.

lolol - was so annoyed didn't even make all the jimbo connections.