What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

Went grocery shopping today, had to return something for the bf's mother at the customer service counter so did that first... spent an hour and a half. Get to the checkout and as we're getting ready to pay, Suckit goes 'where's your keys..?' 

I almost lost my mind... I couldn't remember what happened to them, I could feel an anxiety attack coming and I'm trying not to freak out... Glance over and there's the customer service, I dash over and THERE are my keys just sitting there, for almost 2 hours. The lady goes 'Oh yeah those have been there for a while' I almost cried I was so relieved -.-' 

I fucking hate not remembering things.

I'm fucking tired of broken eyes. Eyeglasses are so goddamned inconvenient. They smudge, they smear, and if you get scratches, welcome to smudges and smears that never go away, like big blaring neon signs that can never be turned off. And contacts? Who the fuck wants to stab their self in the eyes every fucking morning and night? Laser surgery? Hope you've got five grand to spare PER EYEBALL.

Went grocery shopping today, had to return something for the bf's mother at the customer service counter so did that first... spent an hour and a half. Get to the checkout and as we're getting ready to pay, Suckit goes 'where's your keys..?' 

I almost lost my mind... I couldn't remember what happened to them, I could feel an anxiety attack coming and I'm trying not to freak out... Glance over and there's the customer service, I dash over and THERE are my keys just sitting there, for almost 2 hours. The lady goes 'Oh yeah those have been there for a while' I almost cried I was so relieved -.-' 

Dude, what is up with chicks misplacing their keys? Seriously, this can't be a coincidence, it has never happened to any guy I know but it seems like women spend like 1/8th of their lives just looking for where they put their keys.

Dude, what is up with chicks misplacing their keys? Seriously, this can't be a coincidence, it has never happened to any guy I know but it seems like women spend like 1/8th of their lives just looking for where they put their keys.

Hey now, I never did that before >.<

I had never locked my keys in my car (first time happened last year during a 12 hour road trip in the middle of some little po-dunk town), never forgot a customers face... Now my memory is shot to shit, thanks to a knock to the head in a 45mph collision. Now I'm just happy if I mix up a couple words in the course of the day  :dodgy:  :lol:

(I won't tell you how many times a day Suckit asks me where his keys or wallet went) >.>

Women with disney's song. No really I don't understand that and can't stand it anymore to hear them sing this...

Almost the same thing happened back in '98. You may know what I'm talking about. You know... big ship sinking.

Anyway, it's like THAT song tries to fill out the void left behind by Whitney Houston, and so we have these wannabe divas try to be the next one.

*slips in the headphones*

Fuckin' A, fire up KORN.

Women with disney's song. No really I don't understand that and can't stand it anymore to hear them sing this...

Almost the same thing happened back in '98. You may know what I'm talking about. You know... big ship sinking.

Anyway, it's like THAT song tries to fill out the void left behind by Whitney Houston, and so we have these wannabe divas try to be the next one.

*slips in the headphones*

Fuckin' A, fire up KORN.

Retarded EA/Bioware fanboys who claim that 100% CPU usage in DA:O, even on the game menu, is a feature and not a bug.

I also like the claim that DA:I destroys your HDD. Especially SSD.

I played Dragon Age: Origins from beginning to end with lots of mods and never had that problem. 

I've not played Inquisition; is this a real thing? 

I played Dragon Age: Origins from beginning to end with lots of mods and never had that problem. 

I've not played Inquisition; is this a real thing? 

I haven't played Inquisition yet, but there was this rumor that some kind of DRM wrecked SSD.

TB mention this in his "port report". If fast forward to 22.30 in this video, you can hear him talk about it.

Steam, I don't want to buy computer games online, I want my own disk so if and when steam goes under or gets bought out, I can still install my games from my own disks.

That's never going to happen. Steam is big and massive, Gabe - as many of the problems he's made for himself in them media, slagging off other companies etc, he's pretty dedicated and definitely not a sellout. 

PC games sales recently overtook consoles, most of that is steam. 

Steam may never go away, but it may become something so ugly and you may not want to use its client or its services. Think of peoples reactions today towards Uplay or Origin. The client itself is almost half gigs now and not everyone finds its features useful. It's already going in the wrong direction.

I'm in a wheelchair, and you would not believe how many douche bags think they can try to intimidate a "cripple". Then they don't know what to do when I don't back down. Worthless pieces of shit. 2 even tried to fight me....... gonna fight someone who uses his arms to move everywhere.  0.o  Sure glad I was in the army for a while, leave those bastards pride hurting, among a few other things.  B-)