What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

People that want to be taken seriously after claiming Christmas music is misogynistic.

Well, pretty much anything based on the bible is easily misogynistic. We've got virgin births, forced missionary, genital mutilation and more. It is, after all, a thousand page male fantasy written in an era when women were property and virgins were currency.

But, pointing that out is like walking into a bakery and saying "There is bread here!".

You know what annoys me about Christmas music? The fact that they write it on all of the boring parts of the bible. I want to see Christmas music on the good stuff. I want to see a group of ten year olds at my door singing about the time God ordered a bunch of Israelites to raid a massive population and leave nobody alive. Or about that time that God saw that the world was too violent, so he decided the best course of action was to drown everyone but two lucky winners and a bunch of animal fuck-buddies.  Or how he decided to burn everyone alive in Sodom and Gomorrah for having too much weird sex. 

Jesus loves me God hates fornication

♫♪God burned Sodom to the ground♫♪

♪♫Because someone fucked a hound♪♫

♫♪He burned Gomorrah also♫♪

♪♫Thanks to the king's black dildo♫♪

I was actually talking about this:

what you said just makes me giggle.  Or maybe chortle.  Possibly snicker... I don't know.

The hypocrisy of religious people is more amusing than anything.  Like the not wearing cotton/poly blends or not being able to eat shellfish and having to kill people that serve others shellfish thing that people ignore while they scream about people that aren't hurting anyone.  It used to upset me, but I've gotten over those people.

People who become ghosts. You're having a friend for few years. That same friend disappear and come back 6 months later because I try to talk and communicate with him. Then ghost again 1 week after and do it again for two more years. Fuck him. I'm done with Them( that not only one person actually...).

That is why I use https://ixquick.com instead of google search heck google spell check can't even spell it's own name. I just checked seems they updated it now it knows how to spell it's own name though whoever put it in thinks it is so great they gave it a capital G going to have to change that shit there is no way it deserves a capital G unless it is the first word in a sentence and even then it's pushing it. There fixed.

When you are debating someone and you prove them wrong by giving evidence and research that shows they are wrong and, rather than doing what any reasonable person would do and say either "aw shucks.", or at the very least "well your research is wrong!", they spend the next several hours telling everyone that you're a sexually deviant lesbian liar who hates America

But, then, the following pleases me - when I get sufficiently annoyed, and start my raspberry pi computer farm. 11 puppy linux machines with basic web browsing capabilities and macro software installed and ready to go. Let the games begin.

Speaking of ignorants, debates, and the like.

I hate going to court or being summoned for jury duty. Even worse, working there.

Most people that got caught are retarded and cops commit perjury.

Ohoho~ I'd hate to think my life is being judged by a flock of pigeons too. The judicial system is huge waste of time and ripe for abuse.

To all courts everywhere

Everybody, jump on in!!

>.>

I'd say anything if it would get the government out of my face for awhile.

If for some reason I need to say that word and I'm afraid it just might make me into an object of everybody's special interest. There is a nice black officer who works at my local court house and is usually called in for the very purpose of calling somebody a very colorful array of words in any order he wants, including "nigga", because he can.

He'll be the one standing next to me to say it.

People in Ohio do not know how to drive. At all. Ever. The posted limit could be 65, and all around me would be going 40-45 mph. And when there is a spec of water on the ground... bumper to bumper because water on the road is the end of world in Ohio. The wet death. 1 inch of snow is treated as if it were 12-15 inches. It's just laughable and stupid. I miss the north, Ohio is stupid. I hate it here and mostly wish I did not ever move down here. ( had to for work)  Plus they named their state mascot after a nut. Of all the things, all the animals in Ohio, they chose a poisonous nut. They could of at the very least chose the fox squirrel. But no, " hey, lets make the buckeye our mascot!".... I have to cut myself off, I will just keep on going.

What the hell happened to the search bar in firefox? Why do you have to change stuff that works? Instead of the vertical scroll I've seen for years now it's horizontal? What the fuck? And the icon doesn't change to what search engine I'm using? What the fuck is wrong with you people, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why? If it not broken you don't need to fix it you stupid fucks.

The Opera developers removing Bing from their search defaults.

People still use Opera?!

*ducks*

People use Bing? o.O

Lately it's been doing a much better job than google for tech related stuff. I think it's just because it's "new" and the SEO jackasses haven't figured out how to game it as well as they have the others.

It's been years since I routinely got relevant hits on the first page of a google search for most things, and they keep making searching more and more difficult. They got rid of the "+" operator a while back because they wanted it for "google plus" (derp) which really made things a pain in the ass, for example.