What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

What pisses me off is my goddamn household internet connection just gives up every few hours likely due to how many devices are on the network, but since I'm not the one who pays for the hardware or subscription the only thing I can do is swear silently to myself as I tromp up and down the stairs to reset the GODDAM router and modem four or five times a day to refresh the network.

My dad, who buys the family hardware, refuses to believe that a router and modem from SEVEN YEARS AGO might not be as capable as one made in the same bloody generation as the devices actually connecting to the damned network.

What pisses me off is my goddamn household internet connection just gives up every few hours likely due to how many devices are on the network, but since I'm not the one who pays for the hardware or subscription the only thing I can do is swear silently to myself as I tromp up and down the stairs to reset the GODDAM router and modem four or five times a day to refresh the network.

My dad, who buys the family hardware, refuses to believe that a router and modem from SEVEN YEARS AGO might not be as capable as one made in the same bloody generation as the devices actually connecting to the damned network.

Those feels. 

Until I moved out of my parents house, they were exactly the same. I had to basically use a mish mash of crap to use the internet, in the middle of the countryside. It took about 20 minutes to download a small mod. 

That's true there is nothing wrong but I can't help myself because I'm not only thinking about me, my own deception is something. But if this is going wrong because of me. Always questioning myself about the why of everything in love. The thing I hate the most is to hurt other people. I can't stop thinking about consequences which is always stopping me and make it more painful that it should be. That's why I'd like shut my reason or my desire, one of them to not be in an "eternal" conflict and stop torture myself.

But I guess it's hopeless. Being a coward because I don't have a self-esteem. Lots of reason piss me off about myself.

that sound to me as a lot of self-esteem

thats are words of lion not hyene...

it is very surprising to hear civilised westerner who is unselfish...

and true love despise selfishness...

In a nutshell, you're a lot more desirable than you think you are. As nonusnomeni demonstrated, you seem to care deeply about other people's feelings instead of your own. That's a desirable trait for either gender, to think about someone else's feelings and consider them above yourself is a rare thing indeed nowadays. Whether you're in love or trying to find it, you should have a bit more self confidence.

No, it's not going to just land in your lap like a needy cat and it's possible that you'll make some mistakes before you find true love. But that's alright because nobody is perfect. And true love is somebody who accepts you in spite of your past errors. There are going to be consequences to everything you do in life, but some of those consequences of mistakes can push you into the right direction. 

Thanks for your words, it does somehow cheer me up and make me think about myself. I consider it as a quality but also somehow a weakness. By self-esteem I mean physically, I did gain a little lately but still don't feel beautiful. My overweight always been something I worried about years and somehow was a major problem, even if I wasn't big back then. Now this is true (I'm would say like I should have to loose like 20-25 Kg to be normal for IMC). I am and feel stupid about how I felt when I was younger and what I've missed. But all of these experiences made me the way I am now so... with some stand back it was something useful to build myself and I don't want to change the way I am, in my mind. I'm not perfect but I want to keep the way I think now.

That's true there is nothing wrong but I can't help myself because I'm not only thinking about me, my own deception is something. But if this is going wrong because of me. Always questioning myself about the why of everything in love. The thing I hate the most is to hurt other people. I can't stop thinking about consequences which is always stopping me and make it more painful that it should be. That's why I'd like shut my reason or my desire, one of them to not be in an "eternal" conflict and stop torture myself.

But I guess it's hopeless. Being a coward because I don't have a self-esteem. Lots of reason piss me off about myself.

that sound to me as a lot of self-esteem

thats are words of lion not hyene...

it is very surprising to hear civilised westerner who is unselfish...

and true love despise selfishness...

In a nutshell, you're a lot more desirable than you think you are. As nonusnomeni demonstrated, you seem to care deeply about other people's feelings instead of your own. That's a desirable trait for either gender, to think about someone else's feelings and consider them above yourself is a rare thing indeed nowadays. Whether you're in love or trying to find it, you should have a bit more self confidence.

No, it's not going to just land in your lap like a needy cat and it's possible that you'll make some mistakes before you find true love. But that's alright because nobody is perfect. And true love is somebody who accepts you in spite of your past errors. There are going to be consequences to everything you do in life, but some of those consequences of mistakes can push you into the right direction. 

Thanks for your words, it does somehow cheer me up and make me think about myself. I consider it as a quality but also somehow a weakness. By self-esteem I mean physically, I did gain a little lately but still don't feel beautiful. My overweight always been something I worried about years and somehow was a major problem, even if I wasn't big back then. Now this is true (I'm would say like I should have to loose like 20-25 Kg to be normal for IMC). I am and feel stupid about how I felt when I was younger and what I've missed. But all of these experiences made me the way I am now so... with some stand back it was something useful to build myself and I don't want to change the way I am, in my mind. I'm not perfect but I want to keep the way I think now.

Aye, being overweight can feel bad. I used to be obese before I got up off my arse and ran miles a day, ate healthy and worked out. The depression was crippling and I felt for sure that no one would want me. However, I soon learned that if someone is to love you, they'll love you no matter how you look or whatever your sins.....unless you murdered someone...most people can't take that shit XD 

Despite windows 8 being faster in almost every conceivable way? I use windows 8.1 with classic start. No modern ui and proper start menu, with all of the performance improvements. 

I hate that people still have this stigma with windows 8. It's fast, which is better. 

I used to have that stigma like others.

Now I have windows 8.1!

Sorry just had to do it :P

Ergo, the more wireless devices you have on, the more the aged router will have problems trying to allocate amounts of bandwidth properly. Also your dad doesn't seem to understand that over time some devices may degrade due to prolonged usage (24/7) and increasing incompatibility with current gadgets.

Ergo, the more wireless devices you have on, the more the aged router will have problems trying to allocate amounts of bandwidth properly. Also your dad doesn't seem to understand that over time some devices may degrade due to prolonged usage (24/7) and increasing incompatibility with current gadgets.

Pretty much that, and it's having tons of trouble lately

You know what really grinds my gears: people who look down on others. About 6 years ago I became unemployed like millions across the world. Unfortunately a family crisis happened so i had to move back home and basically give up 90% of my life. I would do this for a million years as my folks are pretty damn cool about most things and have left me to walk my own path. However certain people have decided that I am a waste of space who does absolutely nothing and these people have absolutely no clue who I am. bah I do really hard work and all you are is a glorified babysitter" those were the words used just recently to describe me. It just piss's me off

I never understood the obsession with Counter Strike. To me, it looks like just another run of the mill, instantly forgettable first person shooter. Then again, after Painkiller, every fps looks run of the mill and instantly forgettable to me.

I never understood the obsession with Counter Strike. To me, it looks like just another run of the mill, instantly forgettable first person shooter. Then again, after Painkiller, every fps looks run of the mill and instantly forgettable to me.

I used to play counter strike when I was younger. It's one fps which have a lot "different" mods for a fps.

i totally hate freaking loremongers...

you don't see me qq about how ugly theyre lore friendly armor looks..

they can piss off

saying that all the work and hours i spent is a Shame to skyrim and new vegas..

Who the fk cares.. a game MAIN goal is to have fun.. if thats how we have fun well fk off..

And anyways.. Skyrim is a world of Magic, fantasy, dragons, fake religion, Gods and khaajits and all kinds of beasts...

How the heck does a Nekomimi Race or cute skimpy amor Not fit...

Hooooow 

Mayyybe i see the point for new vegas.. But skyrim is a open book Since its a fake world..

i can invent any rules i want pff 

My ex-girlfriend.  And constantly being harassed to socialize when I am a very introverted person who prefers to keep to themselves except with a select group of friends.

I have the same problem... people assume that because I like to keep to myself, that I'm either constantly depressed or there's something wrong with me... so they try to fix me.

I'm not broken, goddamn it! I just don't like people!

My ex-girlfriend.  And constantly being harassed to socialize when I am a very introverted person who prefers to keep to themselves except with a select group of friends.

I have the same problem... people assume that because I like to keep to myself, that I'm either constantly depressed or there's something wrong with me... so they try to fix me.

you are wrong something is broken

normal peoples love other peoples

and they don't become depressed (or mad) by overcare

you need professional help or at least help from other peoples

:P  :D  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

Normal people need to get a clue about unique individuals, those that don't fall into the social traps that forcibly bind normals to each other like flies to flypaper. Many of us do not need others to constantly affirm our existence on this planet. We're not totally anti social....we're just happy to do our own thing without constantly having to glance over our shoulders looking for that nod of approval from others.

Fuck Normals....they're BOOOORRRIINNGGG!!

:P :P :P :P

Normal people need to get a clue about unique individuals, those that don't fall into the social traps that forcibly bind normals to each other like flies to flypaper. Many of us do not need others to constantly affirm our existence on this planet. We're not totally anti social....we're just happy to do our own thing without constantly having to glance over our shoulders looking for that nod of approval from others.

When you see what many (not all) people are like... you know, when they keep insisting that you are wrong simply because you're more than one sigma away from dead center on the average... when people keep trying to force their attitudes and behaviors onto you because you're not just exactly like they are... that's when I retreat more into "my shell" and try to avoid contact with the world.

They're just so damn smug, self-centered, self-righteous supercilious bastards who are truly convinced that they're helping me that I want to scream. I voluntarily associate with very few individuals (and about half of them are on this site :) ) because the vast majority of people out there insist on "correcting" my "problems" in ways that I find truly offensive and invasive.

I like approval, I like affirmation, really I do... it gives me a warm tingling warming tingle when somebody says "good job."

I just don't need to have other people's presence shoved in my face in order to feel complete.

This distance right here? That we're experiencing? Yeah, that's generally enough for me. I don't need to go out and imbibe large quantities of alcohol with a group of people in order to confirm that yes, I am indeed Human.

When you see what many (not all) people are like... you know, when they keep insisting that you are wrong simply because you're more than one sigma away from dead center on the average... when people keep trying to force their attitudes and behaviors onto you because you're not just exactly like they are... that's when I retreat more into "my shell" and try to avoid contact with the world.

They're just so damn smug, self-centered, self-righteous supercilious bastards who are truly convinced that they're helping me that I want to scream. I voluntarily associate with very few individuals (and about half of them are on this site :) ) because the vast majority of people out there insist on "correcting" my "problems" in ways that I find truly offensive and invasive.

I like approval, I like affirmation, really I do... it gives me a warm tingling warming tingle when somebody says "good job."

I just don't need to have other people's presence shoved in my face in order to feel complete.

This distance right here? That we're experiencing? Yeah, that's generally enough for me. I don't need to go out and imbibe large quantities of alcohol with a group of people in order to confirm that yes, I am indeed Human.

:blink:  :blink:  :blink:

urgh you really not normal urgh

:P  :D  :lol: