What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

Don't you hate that? Creating some dish by complete accident because you just toss things together and you can't EVER do it that same way again... It just pisses me off...  :lol:

Now you've gone and got me thinking about how I can change up my recipes and all the work that it's going to take to modify very specific recipes due to the change in altitude/humidity (used to live right on the gulf coast where most of the time you're wearing shorts and swimming nearly all year, ...now it's already about to snow!)

So yeah, Thank you Dr. Thang for pissing me off :P:dodgy:  :lol:

Oh yeah, I know what that's like. My mom keeps asking me to make pad thai again and I keep telling her I don't know how I did that, I just kept adding things till it tasted right. Asian food is the one mystery I just can't solve, the only time I get it right is through luck, I even have an easier time with indian food. I love making curry, especially this time of year, I wish I could make it every day during the fall and winter. It has a vague pumpkin taste to it when I make it. Oh, right, so I'm pissed that I can't make curry every day!

I don't think I'd have to do much different if I was at a higher altitude though, I don't like baking and I barely use the oven. I mostly just use it for pizzas, lasagna, enchiladas, anything with melted cheese.

Machina made me choke on my hot cocoa!!!  :lol:

Oh!, When I came up here to visit the bf's family last year I made a huge meal for everyone, enchilada's, tostada's, spanish rice, beans, the whole works... I move up here at the beginning of this year and learn that his -grandmother- is disappointed to find out i'm not hispanic but that I'm mostly irish, haha. 

I was pretty pissed about that lol.

Don't tell me you know how to make tamales too, I swear I'll jizz all over the place! There's no substitute for homemade tamales, I buy some every chance I get. I know a few parking lots where you can usually find someone selling them from their car, one of them is outside where my dad works, so tamales are like a 3rd of his diet. There's only one restaurant I know that makes tamales that are almost that good, but they cost a little more. They also make my favorite burritos. As far as mexican food, I know how to make enchiladas and spanish rice and I can make decent tacos, and that's about it. So, I'm pissed that I don't know how to make tamales. We're really nailing this whole staying on topic thing huh?

So, I'm pissed that I don't know how to make tamales. We're really nailing this whole staying on topic thing huh?

I'm trying!

I've made tamales twice in my life. That is some seriously hard work! Gotta work the masa so it's smooth and not sand grainy, finding the right head to get good meat from it.... Too much work for me. It is literally an all day thing with multiple people working towards one goal. Was fun though.

BUT I did live over this old lady that made the BEST tamales EVAR. Seriously. This woman was a goddess when it came to making those things. I'd watch her grandaughter and she'd pay me in a few dozen tamales. And these were'nt the fake ones with beef. No these were true pork tamales. My bf's dad brought some storebought tamales the other day and I was so excited. I didn't know they knew about them up here! But.. to my total dismay they were the worst I'd ever tasted. Dry and grainy... no flaver at ALL and skinny! There was like a pencil of meat inside...

So I was pretty pissed about that. I'm going to have to have Grannys tamales overnight me some...

Yeah, that's why I never bothered to learn, I've heard it's a tedious pain in the sack. We should totally replace currency with tamales, the world would be a better place. I'm a cheap slut so I'd babysit for just one tamale, but for a few dozen I'd dump a fucking body for them! Like I said, no substitute for homemade, cause I've had a lot of different kinds, and they're all good enough for me, cause again, cheap slut here, but nothing you can buy at a store or get at almost any restaurant even comes close to homemade. I'm pissed that I don't have some right now, I'm gonna have to eat like 9 eggs for dinner cause that's all the food I have.

You can be pissed because I've got a dozen boiled eggs cooling to make deviled eggs and just made myself a ham and cheese omelet. :P

(I bet we're pissing off everyone else talking about being pissed about certain foods.. (o.O... that didn't make a whole lot of sense...))

I'm legitimately pissed off that I couldn't sleep the last two nights while my bf is 6hrs away at the hospital with his mother. I can't sleep if I can't cuddle  :dodgy:

(she's fine btw.. well mostly... as well as anyone with her condition could be.)

Well I haven't been able to sleep much lately either because my knee and foot have been in violent throbbing delirious pain that won't go away. But yeah, you have nobody to cuddle with, so....that sounds rough too. Hang in there.

So I guess I'm kinda pissed that I can barely walk.

'Tis why I moved up here. The cold helps my nerve pain/shoulder and back. The heat and humidity down south was toxic for me because my nerves are now associating heat and warmth with 'Ouch, ouch shitfuckfire ouch!'... days where it was hitting 90+ temps were turning me into an invalid ball of pain.

You should get that pain checked out. Had an old friend who had one of those clot things in his leg and it broke loose and went to his heart and killed him. Didn't even know it was possible for people our age to have that happen. He was a truck driver and was sitting all day. I try to remember to move around alot because of that.

You didn't say you were pissed about anything! You ruined the whole thread!

But seriously, I did get it looked at, was told to put heat on it, not cold. So I did, and it worked. But it just keeps coming back! I'm pissed that I can't just hacksaw this fuckin leg off without bleeding to death.

Damnit! ... Now I'm pissed because I wasn't pissed off!  :@

That really sucks. See we're bassackwards. I need the cold and you need the heat to do pretty much the same thing  :lol:

Ain't that just screwed up *grrs and gnashes teeth to show how pissed off I am*

We need to drag a few more pervs out of the sex threads to be pissed off with us...  :lol:

Or, and hear me out here, OR!...we can keep talking about food. You know what my favorite kind is? Cajun food. My dad's side of the family is from New Orleans and my grandma makes the best damn gumbo I've ever had, I've been eating it since I was a kid. I can make a kickass jambalaya and etouffee, and recently she finally taught me how to make gumbo, so the family has decided that once she can't do it anymore, I will take over as the gumbo chef. My ultimate dream in life, because I don't aim very high, is to make gumbo with alligator meat. But as far as I know, pretty much the only way to get it here is to order it. So I'm pissed that alligator meat isn't easier to get, and about the lack of cajun restaurants around here in general.

omg.. Boudin... I miss boudin... And I miss seafood. Back south, game and wildlife put tag limits up for alligator. It was illegal before, now you can bag one a season or something like that. And rich people discovered that alligator gar was damn good cooking. Tag limits were put on those too, you could only get one a day so you had better make sure it was a good one!  :lol: I use to pay this really old guy down the river for gar meat. He didn't want money he wanted a 12pack of beer. I usually brought him Whataburger though and he'd get so tickled.

That's about the ONLY thing I miss about home because it's not the frickin heat I miss. I miss the food. Cajun, mexican. Can you believe their idea of mexican food around here is to SMOTHER it in white queso? Went to the restaurant and ordered fajitas and they smothered it in white cheese and charged me 1.50 extra! I was so mad. I miss seafood. I miss being able to just walk along the bay and watch people fishing from the docks, pier and see the shrimp boats headed back in for the evening, getting out in the mornings just in time during early summer for the redfish runs. Oysters on the half shell... I miss those.. Fish tacos.. Seriously what does a girl have to do to get some boiled damned shrimp around here!

I'm pissed off there isn't a Whataburger around here... Or seafood... or boudin... damnit.

Not sure if I've ever had boudin, but I love me some andouille. I love sausage so much it more than borders on homoerotic. My brother-in-law makes his own sausage, and we have this party every year called sausagefest where we all bring different kinds of sausage, and the one he made for it this year was thanksgiving sausage. It was a turkey sausage with gravy, bread crumbs, and cranberries. It tasted pretty much exactly what he was going for, it was fucking awesome.

I've never actually been to Louisiana, I've never even been outside California, but I'd love to go some day. It's the only place I really have any interest in visiting. Oh, and have you ever had whale meat? I haven't, but I had a friend in Norway who did, some guy in a truck sold it sometimes, he said it's really awesome. Of course that place is a flavorless wasteland, so it wouldn't be hard to impress someone there, but I opened his world a bit when it came to food. He had never even heard of barbecue sauce or teriyaki sauce before I met him, I introduced him to both. I even sent him a can of creole seasoning once, and it blew his mind, he started ordering chachere's off ebay after that and using it to make all the bland shit there taste good.

As for mexican food, we definitely don't have a shortage of that here in CA, we have more mexican restaurants than starbucks. Each one is special in it's own way though. I go to one to get the best tacos, another to get the best enchiladas, another to get the best burritos and so on. My favorite taco place is only a few blocks away, it's open 24/7 and you can go in there at 3am and there's still a line! I always get a chicken, fish, and al pastor taco. Also I'm only like a 15 minute drive from the beach and the redondo pier, which is an awesome place, but seafood is still too damn expensive for me.

So I'm pissed that seafood is too damn much, and that it's so hard to find a good andouille too!

You'd remember Boudin, it's got rice in it and sometimes it comes in the form of balls (kinda like meatballs) And there is no words for how damn good it is. Andoulli sausage is pretty frickin' epic in its own right.

Can't say I've ever had whale... You'd think it would be a fatty meat with all that blubber  :lol:

And I am angry that there isn't any good mexican food places around here.. There were literally 2 on every corner of major blocks. You can't travel 5 miles without passing at least 3 mexican restaurants. There was this one, Del Sol that I loved their chorizo and eggs. And the best coffee too. Then across town I'd go for the fajitas because they seared the onions and bell peppers just right with it and their rice was the best in town. I also miss sushi. There's nowhere for sushi around here. There was this sushi restaurant that my son and I would go to. You could order salmon handrolls and not be charged extra. When I went for my birthday I'd get home made udon soup. And they had the BEST green tea ice cream.

I'm pissed with how bored I am when there's no one in the house... 

I have a friend who's been pushing me to join his type of work as I've told him enough that he gets that I'm rather getting tired of what I'm doing.  Not who I work with mind you, it's the work, not the people.  The problem with his line of work?  Holidays.   This particular sector is one of the few that will find every obscure holiday in the book and find a reason to celebrate it, decorations and all. No thank you.

By the way, I first saw Christmas decorations in mid September.  So there! :P

Pop-up advertisements.  Boots at the top, and mini-Youtube commercialized at the bottom right hand corner - that takes up a good quarter of the bottom quadrant of the screen and covers up things I really would like to see.  There are also pop up windows that come up mid-type, so I type half a sentence when the page I'm typing on is no longer even active due to this stupid advertisement.  That and browser update tabs.  It seems every time I open a tab to do something, this browser update tab opens - again.  By the time I'm finished, if I don't close them every time, I can have five or six "Update your browser!" tabs, in addition to the five or six I'm actually using.  Damn it's annoying.  "NO I don't want to update the damn thing right now.  Leave me alone!"

"But why?  The new one's SOOOOO much better than the old one!"  I've had any number of instances of "updating" only to have things go awry.  You want me to tell you where you can put your updates???

Damn dude, what do you have around there? I was never crazy about sushi, I could take it or leave it, but there are plenty of places around here to get it. Uh, I'm pissed that I'm still in blinding pain.

I moved to the middle of nowhere! It's really quite awesome, no more stinky refineries, no more 7am/5pm rush hour traffic... It's a little bitty town on route 66 that I fell in love with. I do miss restaurant variety.. and HEB Plus... I'm pissed that my only grocery store access is a frickin Walmart out on the edge of town.

By the way, I first saw Christmas decorations in mid September.  So there!  :P

Retail bastards are getting earlier every year ain't they?

And what the hell browser are you using that has that kind of issue? O.o I haven't had popups like what you're describing since I quit using IE too many years ago. And the rare occasion I've actually been infected with some hinky dinky pain in the ass sneaky malware. 

I have a friend who's been pushing me to join his type of work as I've told him enough that he gets that I'm rather getting tired of what I'm doing.  Not who I work with mind you, it's the work, not the people.  The problem with his line of work?  Holidays.   This particular sector is one of the few that will find every obscure holiday in the book and find a reason to celebrate it, decorations and all. No thank you.

By the way, I first saw Christmas decorations in mid September.  So there! :P

Pop-up advertisements.  Boots at the top, and mini-Youtube commercialized at the bottom right hand corner - that takes up a good quarter of the bottom quadrant of the screen and covers up things I really would like to see.  There are also pop up windows that come up mid-type, so I type half a sentence when the page I'm typing on is no longer even active due to this stupid advertisement.  That and browser update tabs.  It seems every time I open a tab to do something, this browser update tab opens - again.  By the time I'm finished, if I don't close them every time, I can have five or six "Update your browser!" tabs, in addition to the five or six I'm actually using.  Damn it's annoying.  "NO I don't want to update the damn thing right now.  Leave me alone!"

"But why?  The new one's SOOOOO much better than the old one!"  I've had any number of instances of "updating" only to have things go awry.  You want me to tell you where you can put your updates???

What web browser do you use and do you use adblocking?

Extensions I can recommend are any of the Adblocks (including the one for YouTube), Flashblock, And Ghostery or PrivacyBadger for tracker blocking. Best part is, you can selectively block ads on sites, so you can still support sites you like with ad revenue, or perhaps just block that one annoying one that keeps irking you and leave the others you don't mind alone.

Also, if ads keep popping up no matter what extensions you have instlalled, you might have a browser hijacker. I recommend Malwarebytes or Avast for that kind of cleanup. Maybe CCleaner too. All of them are 100% free

Christmas is pissing me off. Those stupid decorations started in mid August where I live. Fucking religious bullshit.

Not to mention the "shop till you drop, with money you don't have" mentality.

Funny, when I were 4-5 years old, I were told Santa is not real. Sadly, some seem to be stuck, in imaginary land, their whole life.

Christmas is pissing me off. Those stupid decorations started in mid August where I live. Fucking religious bullshit.

Funny, when I were 4-5 years old, I were told Santa is not real. Sadly, some seem to be stuck, in imaginary land, their whole life.

One day the whole world will wake up and realise Religion is just a nonsense to give people hope. I only celebrate Christmas for the children, but I don't put decorations up until about a week before and take them down a week after. Some people say taking them down early is bad luck, but 'luck' is just as nonsense as religion. 

What pisses me off? Reinstalling Skyrim after a fuck up in my installation (it was my own fault), using my written down order for installing it (I don't use MO, it doesn't seem any easier in my opinion) and then realising that I'd written something down in the wrong place. Doesn't seem too bad, but then realising that the order that I wrote incorrectly basically breaks the game. So a second re-installation is necessary. 

Only reason I like Christmas is because of Christmas lunch/dinner/whatever. They had Christmas stuff in the store I work in by mid October, next to the halloween stuff and the where some adverts for Christmas-y stuff as early as the end of September which is just plain annoying. As for religion, it's something I see as being for other people who need to think that they're special when they really aren't.

What pisses me off? Reinstalling Skyrim after a fuck up in my installation (it was my own fault), using my written down order for installing it (I don't use MO, it doesn't seem any easier in my opinion) and then realising that I'd written something down in the wrong place. Doesn't seem too bad, but then realising that the order that I wrote incorrectly basically breaks the game. So a second re-installation is necessary. 

Funnily enough Skyrim's been pissing me off recently too. I know Bethesda games have a reputation for being unstable but my lightly modded Skyrim is more unstable than my heavily modded Oblivion (which works fine with a few bugs but none of them game breaking or annoying,) my heavily modded New Vegas (also has a few bugs, a few of which are annoying but not game breaking,) and my lightly modded Fallout 3 (no bugs.) Also I know modding is hard and all but could some modders at least give us files for manual installation? Not all of us use MO and NMM and uploading your mods to specifically be used by those programs just screws over those of us who prefer manual installation.