What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

I'm in a wheelchair, and you would not believe how many douche bags think they can try to intimidate a "cripple". Then they don't know what to do when I don't back down. Worthless pieces of shit. 2 even tried to fight me....... gonna fight someone who uses his arms to move everywhere.  0.o  Sure glad I was in the army for a while, leave those bastards pride hurting, among a few other things.  B-)

I wouldn't mess with any wheelchair user. Fucking mental upper body strength. 

My uncle who had all sorts of problems before he died was also in a wheelchair. He could do pull ups like nobody's business. 

I'm in a wheelchair, and you would not believe how many douche bags think they can try to intimidate a "cripple". Then they don't know what to do when I don't back down. Worthless pieces of shit. 2 even tried to fight me....... gonna fight someone who uses his arms to move everywhere.  0.o  Sure glad I was in the army for a while, leave those bastards pride hurting, among a few other things.  B-)

Had a friend who came back crippled (fucking IEDs). In his own words "I should have been sent back in a body bag, but hell wasn't ready for me yet, so I came back in a chair". Some jackass thought it'd be easy and try to rob the "poor helpless cripple". He wasn't laughing when one of his testicles got ruptured by a punch. 

So I'm driving along and people get pissed cause there's an old fuck/something similar crossing the street slow as humanely possible. They beep and curse at me like 'run that old fuck over, you get a 100 points you know. GTA is based off life.' My personal favorite was when some jerk in a truck drove on the sidewalk to get passed just to get blocked by the crowd of people. Yea, I'm stopped for a reason.

Other thing I hate is when I'm in the usual horrible 3-5pm traffic jam where people are barely rolling 10 on a good day and some asshole beeps and beeps and or waves a giant dildo around and whatever like it'll make things go faster and improve the world for us all. Man if you're in that much of a rush you're late anyway and always will be, geeze.

All this 'black friday', 'cyber monday', 'thanksgiving sale' bullshit. People are -already- camping out for the 'big black friday sale' in front of best buys and it's only wednesday... Seriously? Go bonkers for something that will be on sale in 2 months for the same damn price. I will never understand it. I remember as a kid that all the family had to bitch about was all the guys watching the game after dinner and all the kids disappearing with all the tables needing to be cleared and stuff put away and dishes washed. And who was going to put up grandmothers christmas lights that year. Now, ... 

Creation kit. Fuck that thing and it's clunky placement tools. And fuck fibromyalgia too. And fuck mean, lying people who think they're special gotdamned snowflakes. They can go leap off the tallest building.

Steam, I don't want to buy computer games online, I want my own disk so if and when steam goes under or gets bought out, I can still install my games from my own disks.

That's never going to happen. Steam is big and massive, Gabe - as many of the problems he's made for himself in them media, slagging off other companies etc, he's pretty dedicated and definitely not a sellout. 

PC games sales recently overtook consoles, most of that is steam. 

Here come the steam trolls lol

Steam, I don't want to buy computer games online, I want my own disk so if and when steam goes under or gets bought out, I can still install my games from my own disks.

That's never going to happen. Steam is big and massive, Gabe - as many of the problems he's made for himself in them media, slagging off other companies etc, he's pretty dedicated and definitely not a sellout. 

Gabe needs dosh for HL3, so its okay.

Nah, i'm not like that. But with things as they are - steam seems to have a definite presence in the future of gaming. Like Xbox live or PSN. 

For me its bikers, taking up the middle of the road at 10mph in a 50mph zone, with a COMPLETELY empty sidewalk beside them, not stopping at stop signs, going straight on a left turn only lane, etc etc. They piss me off.

It is illegal to bike on the sidewalk in most places because at some point some kid got hurt by some bike. Same reason kinder surprises are illegal - someone got hurt, once.

The fact that black friday starts on Thanksgiving these days is total bullshit.  Instead of spending my day with friends and family, I have to get as much sleep as possible and go in 5 hours early to accommodate greedy shoppers and a greedy company who think nothing of the employees who're missing out on their time with family and want their shit.  Morality and decency go out the window when it comes to greed, and I'm often left with genocidal thoughts at the end of it all.  That, and I really hate crowds.  They make me uncomfortable.  It's not I'm afraid of them, it's more that I can feel them, and it's somewhat overwhelming, and I get to manage the laptop line -.-

Nah, i'm not like that. But with things as they are - steam seems to have a definite presence in the future of gaming. Like Xbox live or PSN. 

Steam and companies like it only have a future in creating software lease aggreements in the guise of ownership. Alot of people have already gotten wise to their business plan. If you don't own the disk or have a physical copy of all installation files... you don't own the software or have control of it. Possesion is 90% of the law and they have possesion and keep possesion of the files you need to install their software, if you get a new computer or have a computer crash and need to reinstall... you have to go online and get approval through passwords and of course be in good standing with them to install something or reinstall something you paid for.  Again If you have to get approval and do not physically have all the files needed for installation you do not own the software.

I know I've got several disks of games I dig out and play for old times sake or simply because they are great games. That have all installation files needed and no I don't have to go online. And yes alot of the gaming companies that made these games are either no longer in business or no longer support these games. These are company's  that people said would never go under or would be around for a long time to come as well. Thankfully steam and companies like it were not around then, and I actually have all files needed in the disks provided.

Anyhow don't want to turn this thread into an argument about this as this is a "what pisses you off thread".

Cheers and good gaming

How ironic that guns are such celebrated possesions, then.

Hah.

Hell, that reminds me. Gun nuts, can't fucking stand them.

I'm not talking about people who collect civil war or WW2 rifles and stuff like that. I'm not talking about people who like to go to the gun range once in a while or just shoot cans or go hunting sometimes. I'm not even talking about people who find guns fascinating at a mechanical level. I'm talking about people who see guns as a political tool.

I'm talking about the kind of fucking assholes who would carry guns around openly, hoping someone will confront them on it so they can make a big defiant stand about it. I'm talking about the shit heads who went into a restaurant openly carrying assault rifles and then gave the (war veteran) manager a hard time when he told them to leave, and then followed him to his car and gave out his information on the internet so other gun nuts could harass him too. I'm talking about the stupid fucks who hoard guns and ammo because they think Obama is gonna take them away. I'm talking about the kinda human fucking garbage who started "national gun appreciation day" while the bodies of the 20 children who were gunned down were still warm. I'm talking about the soulless scum who rushed to buy assault rifles after said massacre because the first thought on their minds when 20 children were gunned down was "oh god no, this might affect the price of assault rifles!" These are the kinda savage animals who only get more rabidly defensive about their right to own guns after every massacre, and they hide behind the 2nd amendment despite obviously never reading it and the fact that it was written in a time where guns could only fire about 1 round per minute.

I could go on, but I think you all get the picture, there is a big difference between gun owners and gun nuts. This sums it up pretty well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnF9D-JxM1k

I don't know what all that shit at the end says, but that's the shortest version of that bit I could find.

The idiot that wired up the generator circuit for the house to NOT power the pump for the well. They DID wire up the circuit for the dryer, but WTF are you going to do with a dryer? Wash clothes? With no water from the well because it has no power?!

I have to straighten this shit out before the next sideways glance from a storm knocks the power out.

People that don't use their turn signals. People that speed out of a junction, nearly hit you and then instantly slow down and turn at the next one.

This reminds me of something my dad used to do to amuse himself (because he's a massive asshole like that). He would find a choice parking spot in a parking lot for some mall or popular store this time of year, and he'd just sit there in the spot for hours with his reverse lights on.

People that don't use their turn signals. People that speed out of a junction, nearly hit you and then instantly slow down and turn at the next one.

This reminds me of something my dad used to do to amuse himself (because he's a massive asshole like that). He would find a choice parking spot in a parking lot for some mall or popular store this time of year, and he'd just sit there in the spot for hours with his reverse lights on.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

People that want to be taken seriously after claiming Christmas music is misogynistic.

Well, pretty much anything based on the bible is easily misogynistic. We've got virgin births, forced missionary, genital mutilation and more. It is, after all, a thousand page male fantasy written in an era when women were property and virgins were currency.

But, pointing that out is like walking into a bakery and saying "There is bread here!".

You know what annoys me about Christmas music? The fact that they write it on all of the boring parts of the bible. I want to see Christmas music on the good stuff. I want to see a group of ten year olds at my door singing about the time God ordered a bunch of Israelites to raid a massive population and leave nobody alive. Or about that time that God saw that the world was too violent, so he decided the best course of action was to drown everyone but two lucky winners and a bunch of animal fuck-buddies.  Or how he decided to burn everyone alive in Sodom and Gomorrah for having too much weird sex. 

Jesus loves me God hates fornication

♫♪God burned Sodom to the ground♫♪

♪♫Because someone fucked a hound♪♫

♫♪He burned Gomorrah also♫♪

♪♫Thanks to the king's black dildo♫♪