What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

People who try to say they love Christmas because they love celebrating the birth of Jesus.

Don't lie.

You like the tradition, the pretty lights, the gift wrapping, and, as much as you don't like to admit it, the consumer-farm advertisements and forced shopping holiday. 

I don't see these people going to church every Sunday and reading the bible every night. No. Most of them can't even tell me what a synoptic book is, and have no idea what the book, even the new testament, says about women. If you can't even tell me what Sodom and Gomorrah are, don't try to pretend you're all religious and Christian.

Yeah, you can name that thing God did with Jesus, that one good thing. But what about the other fun things you missed? I mean, trying to discuss God and Jesus without knowing about all the fun shit he did is like discussing the Islamic State while the only thing you know about them is that the Al Qaeda doesn't like them. These things are important. 

You aren't religious because you're dedicated to worshipping God and Jesus. You're religious because your parents were religious and you celebrate Christmas because your parents celebrated Christmas.

If you bothered to read the Bible, either you would be so religious that the commercialization of Christmas sickens you, or you would become atheist enough to admit that you only like it for the things. 

Exactly how I feel about christmas. I've always been an atheist, but it irritates me more than happy christians is the happy christians that say they love celebrating the birth of Jesus. Do they not realise the Catholic church created christmas and put it at the end of the year because it conveniently landed near the winter solstice and Yule? If they realised it, they wouldn't celebrate it because then they'd know it was just a made up holiday to convert Pagans. Closed minded imbeciles. 

People who try to say they love Christmas because they love celebrating the birth of Jesus.

Don't lie.

You like the tradition, the pretty lights, the gift wrapping, and, as much as you don't like to admit it, the consumer-farm advertisements and forced shopping holiday. 

I don't see these people going to church every Sunday and reading the bible every night. No. Most of them can't even tell me what a synoptic book is, and have no idea what the book, even the new testament, says about women. If you can't even tell me what Sodom and Gomorrah are, don't try to pretend you're all religious and Christian.

Yeah, you can name that thing God did with Jesus, that one good thing. But what about the other fun things you missed? I mean, trying to discuss God and Jesus without knowing about all the fun shit he did is like discussing the Islamic State while the only thing you know about them is that the Al Qaeda doesn't like them. These things are important. 

You aren't religious because you're dedicated to worshipping God and Jesus. You're religious because your parents were religious and you celebrate Christmas because your parents celebrated Christmas.

If you bothered to read the Bible, either you would be so religious that the commercialization of Christmas sickens you, or you would become atheist enough to admit that you only like it for the things. 

Exactly how I feel about christmas. I've always been an atheist, but it irritates me more than happy christians is the happy christians that say they love celebrating the birth of Jesus. Do they not realise the Catholic church created christmas and put it at the end of the year because it conveniently landed near the winter solstice and Yule? If they realised it, they wouldn't celebrate it because then they'd know it was just a made up holiday to convert Pagans. Closed minded imbeciles. 

Gomorrah is a strip club in FNV

Check mate.

People who ask you to leave the seat up, then a day later as you leave the seat down, wdf? how about looking before you place your ass on an objected used for bodily waste disposal?

Common courtesy?

more like to lazy to check and deck  :dodgy:

i rather havent slept or People who ask you to leave the seat up, then a day later as you leave the seat down, wdf?  makes no sense what so ever 

or both

know what none of that makes sense to me! think im losing it guys.

im confused....my brain! 

Don't lie.

...Actually, that's a common myth that is not fact at all, and usually propagated by close minded imbeciles. There is little evidence to support the idea that Christmas was created to spite the Pagan holiday, and plenty of evidence on the contrary. Christianity and Paganism coexisted and both took notes off one another - they were not in opposition because of the religious diversity in Rome.

Christmas and the Winter Solstice celebrations coexisted fine, and persisted.  There is no doubt that Christmas and the ancient Yule festivals have similarities - They were both celebrated in the same areas. There is no doubt that Pagan celebrations had a huge influence on Christianity - but there is no evidence whatsoever that Christmas was created to spite Yule. More than likely, it was simply an alternative. 

The conflict between Pagans and Christians came after both celebrations had coexisted. After Christianity was legalized in Rome with the Edict of Malan, the Constantinian Shift happened. Theodosius I made Christianity the ruling religion of Rome, anti-Pagan laws started popping up, Christians were allowed and encouraged to plunder and pillage Pagan temples, and Pagans were forced to convert or be permanently unemployed and face massive social bullying. This marked the beginning of the Middle Ages - but Christmas and Yule celebrations predate this, and come from a time when Paganism and Early Christianity coexisted.

People who ask you to leave the seat up, then a day later as you leave the seat down, wdf? how about looking before you place your ass on an objected used for bodily waste disposal?

Common courtesy?

My younger sisters would bitch and complain every time I left the seat up because they have to take the half second to put it down, while my big sister fully says "I'm a big girl, leave the seat up, I can put it down myself.  If you piss on it, though, I will beat your ass."

Common courtesy?

My younger sisters would bitch and complain every time I left the seat up because they have to take the half second to put it down, while my big sister fully says "I'm a big girl, leave the seat up, I can put it down myself.  If you piss on it, though, I will beat your ass."

Haha, that cracked me up.

rights for criminals :@

and what about rights for victims :dodgy:

well, rights for criminals make sense just because one killed another hes still human i mean think of it this way.

"I randomly killed someone"

"I joined the army and killed 5 terrorists"

if randomly killing one person is not an humane thing to do then how is killing 5 people get you a shiny star on your chest because the victim has a title of a "terrorist" 

i mean yeah if you killed a poor defenceless person, then your guaranteed to spend time in jail no matter what happens, but they see like "oh but he can change" yeah fucking right he just killed a 7 year old trying to defend her with a backpack come on.

but if you killed someone who threatened your family then you have the right to stop the threat (if theres an actual threat though) can't just kill someone for saying "yeah ima burn down your house" otherwise that would be killing an innocent.

i just have no idea why Self defence is offensible. if someone tried to kill the president he'd be shot on sight right no-one would bat an eye or even question so, but suddenly random guy shoots this other random guy running at him with a machete then everyone goes insane (insert joker meme here)

well, rights for criminals make sense just because one killed another hes still human i mean think of it this way.

nope if somebody deliberately with cold blood take a life from other human (s)he is not human anymore rabid dog must be put aside

"I randomly killed someone"

"I joined the army and killed 5 terrorists"

if randomly killing one person is not an humane thing to do then how is killing 5 people get you a shiny star on your chest because the victim has a title of a "terrorist" obviously you were not ever been in uniform in normal war or dirty war (terrorist&co) one kill enemy to protect his country and family who is a terrorist that is another story it is political view even founding fathers of USA are called terrorist and not only by the brits

i mean yeah if you killed a poor defenceless person, then your guaranteed to spend time in jail no matter what happens, but they see like "oh but he can change"that is illusion yeah fucking right he just killed a 7 year old trying to defend her with a backpack come on. but he have his human rights :dodgy: 

but if you killed someone who threatened your family then you have the right to stop the threat unfortunately that is not on courts anymore money and civil rights groups decide about sentence not judges or laws(if theres an actual threat though) can't just kill someone for saying "yeah ima burn down your house" otherwise that would be killing an innocent.

i just have no idea why Self defence is offensible.in most even highly civilized it is not if someone tried to kill the president he'd be shot on sight right no-one would bat an eye or even question so, but suddenly random guy shoots this other random guy running at him with a machete then everyone you mean idiots who believe in change goes insane (insert joker meme here)

...even the new testament, says about women...

"Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission"

This pisses me off a bit :D

It's even worse when you see that the guy that wrote that was just some random jackass named Paul.

Guest Suited Prawns

Today, the 31st, on twitch, 3,000 people watched 30 minutes of 3d printing, then some woman, who angles her webcam directly down her shirt. I really hate the people who support this kind of shit.

The rights of any person are there for a good reason. How many times did the law fail to capture the real bad guy and lock up an innocent person ?? if you take away that right and you get locked up for somethine you did not commit then come back here and tell how experience was ???

For the real bad guys still rights suffice if not how are we any better then other animals ??

Today, the 31st, on twitch, 3,000 people watched 30 minutes of 3d printing, then some woman, who angles her webcam directly down her shirt. I really hate the people who support this kind of shit.

Then, she'll start dating some asshole who also values humans based on sex appeal, and all of the nerds that were ogling over her will complain about being friendzoned and assume everything she does is normal behavior for women.

The rights of any person are there for a good reason. How many times did the law fail to capture the real bad guy and lock up an innocent person ?? if you take away that right and you get locked up for somethine you did not commit then come back here and tell how experience was ???

For the real bad guys still rights suffice if not how are we any better then other animals ??

Not to mention that often, the criminal is not a bad person - the law they broke was made by a bad person.

When my SIster wants to kiss me all the time.

I love her, but somtimes....I feel like she's in love with me and it's so...weird.

I mean, she is 5 years older then me (30), I'm her sister and we're in family together.

Love the hugs now and then, but mouth-kissing with your sister 2-7 times a day is just wrong