What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

Dude, people who let their fucking dog bark all day and night. I don't blame the dogs, they bark for a reason, the fucking asshole owners can always do something to stop it, something simple like let them in the fucking house or something. They should have their dog taken away, for the dog's sake and the whole neighborhood, because clearly they are shitty owners and the dog would be better off in a pound. At least there it would be surrounded by other dogs and not alone and begging to get inside all night.

Well, where I live, winter lasts for about 2 weeks.

must be beautiful place to live

no snow i hope and temp above 25C

Where I'm from it only gets really cold once or twice a year, snows every 50yrs (about an inch - 5 inches, got 5 inches on the beach in 2004) And is normally in the upper 80's f ... So, I may miss seafood, but damn this cooler weather is sooo nice. Got a little snow right around thanksgiving. And my bones aren't complaining.

We used to have snow so tall you couldn't go to the car without taking a shovel with you, but now you're lucky if you see any at all.

How the climate changed so much in 20 years time is beyond me.

In the 80's, there was at least ice every winter. I loved crunching in the frost on the ground before school every morning. As I got older the frost would get less and less. And the blue north'ers! Those were epic to watch coming in. Now, my hometown barely gets into the 40's during the winter. I had to move 900 miles to enjoy cooler, dryer weather. (And I'll be damned if it isn't raining and making my bones hurt like a sombitch...  :@

I live in the south east of England. We get like a maximum of about 2 or 3 days of snow a year, we've not had a single flake of snow this year where I live yet. If we get any snow, even an inch, it disrupts everything. They put out gritting lorries for any snowfall at lightning speed. We get queuing on motorways and they shut off lanes, Because of an inch of SNOW!! 

Last year it snowed, people started panic buying. I was in a Sainsburys when it was snowing and some lady genuinely said the words "I'm stocking up on Ironing water in case I get snowed in". I was still snickering to myself when I got home. 

Where I live we got snow at least 1 day every years, sometimes 5 cms, in a good year we can get like 15 cm. This year we won't get a lot of snow I guess. I hope we can have. I really like to do some sledge. Still like it even if now I'm 20.

I like snow and well this weather won't let me have fun I guess.

Jackass bosses who hold a grudge over one thing that you did wrong but isn't your fault and they got chewed out about. Then for the next month and a half during the holiday season they give you unrealistic goals to make and say things like, "...make sure your working diligently" or sarcastically saying things like, "Your doing it THAT way..." when your just fucking trying to do something for a customer. I mean holy fucking shit really, chew me out once on the day that I make a mistake, that's fine but to fucking drag me through your shit day after fucking day when all I want to do is come into work and have a good day, THAT is fucking over the line. Fuck, right now I wish my boss would die in a commercial fryer explosion or I wish I could fucking flay the skin off his body and then weave the shreds of his flesh into a hat that I can wear that will say fuck you as I fucking finish him off by fucking ramming a rusty chainsaw up his shitty backside.

People on moral High horse bandwagon who say along the lines of "Nude mod? are you a 12 years old teenager or something? get a life/wife lol"

That's when you know they're secretly jealous that your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend sits right next to you one upping your perversity (Or they wish theirs did!) :D

I went hunting for an appropriate meme when I saw your message (.... something like 8hrs ago since the time of this posting) and I couldn't find one! I didn't want to use the classic image that everyone has seen a million times and is literally at the top image when googling 'couples playing video games together' So, I set out to create one.. The boyfriend demanded I make it desktop wallpaper size... >.< So, Tell those idiots to fuck off for us too :3

15456727024_cb9a98d3d2_o.png

People on moral High horse bandwagon who say along the lines of "Nude mod? are you a 12 years old teenager or something? get a life/wife lol"

In my experience the people doing that have more nude mods and skimpy armor mods than everything else and try to hide it.

Next time, ask them if you can play skyrim on their computer. Watch the blush.

It's astounding how a mere accusation can absolutely nuke somebody's life and career and make people avoid them like the plague, no matter how baseless or lacking any kind of proof. We used to throw rocks at women until their bones shattered and they bled out because their husbands "suspected" they were unfaithful, it's nice to see we've progressed in the past two thousand fucking years.

Want to know a way to put me in a bad mood? Christmas fucking music (and if other annoying/bad things happen it can make go from slightly pissed off to absolutely raging tranquil fury style) I get that people want to sing about the holidays bladdy fucking blah but seriously it's all shit and ruins what would otherwise be a passable holiday (y'know, if all the religous stuff was dropped from it as well) there is only one exception and that's due to it using Saint Nick instead of Santa Claus meaning it's about the patron saint of prostitutes and I find that funny.