What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

When my SIster wants to kiss me all the time.

I love her, but somtimes....I feel like she's in love with me and it's so...weird.

I mean, she is 5 years older then me (30), I'm her sister and we're in family together.

Love the hugs now and then, but mouth-kissing with your sister 2-7 times a day is just wrong

No, it ain't.

You lucky shit.

When my SIster wants to kiss me all the time.

I love her, but somtimes....I feel like she's in love with me and it's so...weird.

I mean, she is 5 years older then me (30), I'm her sister and we're in family together.

Love the hugs now and then, but mouth-kissing with your sister 2-7 times a day is just wrong

No, it ain't.

You lucky shit.

jealous  :P

When people refer to manga as "Japanese comic books" or to anime as "cartoons"

Well they're not wrong; but I know what you mean. Manga are graphic novels, not simple comics. 

My rant is related. I hate 'cartoon' as a reference to animation. Because cartoons are not animations, they are illustrations intended for satire, humour or caricature. It is a complete perversion of the word. Someone who writes or draws cartoons is a cartoonist and someone who animates is an animator. Just annoys me. 

Being totally inapt at anything related to the modding realm, I simply can't understand how other people in the same situation as me could go and insult modders. I know it's obvious but let me sum it up here, the dudes are sharing their own work, for free, on which they've spent hours and hours. Then you have a little motherfucker just flying in and vomiting on all that work because of what they perceived as a badly written presentation, and they do that in all seriousness. I'm not trying to suck anyone's cock or anything here, but respecting people who give you stuff is the most basic thing in the world unless you're a pig or something. And pigs at least look happy when you give them shit. 

What really pisses me off is that humanity is going nowhere, all these political battles, religion getting in the way of science and science getting in the way of religion why cant these two just coexist and not get in the way of each other?, war, arrogant people, rich companies using planned obsolescence and more money as an excuse for pushing away technologies that are more efficient. I see humanity as a big flaw we weren't meant for this planet, we just sit here and ruin it like a bunch of retards and don't even know it, sitting here in our ignorance thinking everything will be OK but its not. we think that global warming and all these environmental issues are just a hoax when they are not and they are a huge problem and ARE CAUSING DAMAGE. we were given a special gift to live on this planet and to thrive we better fucking not fuck up and actually treat it well or we'll pay a huge god damn price for a bigotry narrow mindedness corruption and stupidity.

humans need to wake the fuck up and realize that we are in a primitive state of thinking and need to go beyond that and get to a social and economic stage where we are more acceptable as a race. not this huge shitty mess that we are right now. hopefully we don't dun goof to hard, because it WILL bite us in the ass later.

humans are corrupt and fucked up no doubt and our future is fading quickly, at this rate we wont last another 100-200 years in our current state.

What really pisses me off is that humanity is going nowhere, all these political battles, religion getting in the way of science and science getting in the way of religion why cant these two just coexist and not get in the way of each other?, war, arrogant people, rich companies using planned obsolescence and more money as an excuse for pushing away technologies that are more efficient. I see humanity as a big flaw we weren't meant for this planet, we just sit here and ruin it like a bunch of retards and don't even know it, sitting here in our ignorance thinking everything will be OK but its not. we think that global warming and all these environmental issues are just a hoax when they are not and they are a huge problem and ARE CAUSING DAMAGE. we were given a special gift to live on this planet and to thrive we better fucking not fuck up and actually treat it well or we'll pay a huge god damn price for a bigotry narrow mindedness corruption and stupidity.

humans need to wake the fuck up and realize that we are in a primitive state of thinking and need to go beyond that and get to a social and economic stage where we are more acceptable as a race. not this huge shitty mess that we are right now. hopefully we don't dun goof to hard, because it WILL bite us in the ass later.

humans are corrupt and fucked up no doubt and our future is fading quickly, at this rate we wont last another 100-200 years in our current state.

I blame both religion and politics. 

Religion is an outdated relic and whilst we have it, we will never realistically become a space-faring race. Churches don't pay taxes which is millions a year our governments lose for vital projects. People can blindly say god and people won't blink an eye but if you believe in evolution then you have to defend yourself.

Oh and the global warming? Apparently all of these campaigns are doing some good; recent research has shown the ozone has regenerated slightly in recent years with our control laws on pollution etc. 

Politics are pushing our lands apart. We won't evolve as a race until we get rid of the shackles of country and race and become a united planet. Bigotry is getting worse in the last few years with islam growing exponentially in europe and the US. Muslims come to our countries and demand we live by their ways, instead of becoming part of our society like most people would. People using 'halal' meat to please the muslims is one such gripe. In turn, we become defensive and downright racist. I'm not defending them, they too are racists for saying we live incorrectly when they are the ones supposed to assimilate into our ways. 

I blame both religion and politics. 

Religion is an outdated relic and whilst we have it, we will never realistically become a space-faring race. Churches don't pay taxes which is millions a year our governments lose for vital projects. People can blindly say god and people won't blink an eye but if you believe in evolution then you have to defend yourself.

Oh and the global warming? Apparently all of these campaigns are doing some good; recent research has shown the ozone has regenerated slightly in recent years with our control laws on pollution etc. 

Politics are pushing our lands apart. We won't evolve as a race until we get rid of the shackles of country and race and become a united planet. Bigotry is getting worse in the last few years with islam growing exponentially in europe and the US. Muslims come to our countries and demand we live by their ways, instead of becoming part of our society like most people would. People using 'halal' meat to please the muslims is one such gripe. In turn, we become defensive and downright racist. I'm not defending them, they too are racists for saying we live incorrectly when they are the ones supposed to assimilate into our ways. 

I can sum up the problems in the world in a few 3-word sentences.

Religions are insane. Politics are outdated. Power is concentrated. Science is denied. 

But are they really problems?

Let's examine these previous sentences and where they come from - 

Religion is insane because it does not pass the test of modern sophisticated and objective thinking.

Politics are outdated because freedom of information and freedom of thought is deteriorating country barriers, exposing the severe flaws and disorganization of modern governments, exposing traditional politics as insufficient. 

Power has always been concentrated, but now there are far too many sources of information, too many cracks, to isolate and indoctrinate a population when it was so easy before - now they must rely on spreading rumors and propaganda through the media, a practice that is weak and unreliable, because the truth is more accessible than ever before. 

Science is denied, when it was ignored before. We are now at an age where scientists lead thought ahead of everyone else - before, a church could merely ignore a scientist and lock free thinkers away so their whistleblowers haven't a chance to speak. Now they must answer to science, they have no choice - they are forced to deny it.

The world isn't good or bad - it is forever neutral. In my eyes, even the threat of people I disagree with winning does not bother me - if religious extremists were to take over and straight up ban everything, I would become a supervillian. Awesome. 

The world is falling apart when your life is falling apart and the world is getting better when you are getting better. Welcome to psychology. 

The expediency of political correctness in the face of religious fundamentalism, all in the name of tolerance.

How far will people let things go before they draw a line? And when you finally do draw that line, be prepared to be called bigoted. Strict interpretations of religious text are incompatible with western liberalism. They are competing ideologies where you will eventually have to take a stand or stagnate in the middle with political correctness trying to appease everyone. None of which relates to racism.

Right now in my country on TV, they're having a very important discussion about terrorism and islamophobia. And they decided to invite the one imam in France who barely knows the French language, and who only speaks in fucking allegories like he's a poet or some bullshit like that. And the only thing the dude talks about, at a time when the victims family are still petrified, is "don't blame muslims for what happened, it's good that it happened now we can finally talk about islamophobia", and all of that in the most simplistic and childish terms you could imagine. AND dude talks to muslims and tells them to finally blend with French people and become French, when he's been living in France for 30 fucking years without even being able to speak French fluently. 

I'm saying that as an Arab atheist born in a muslim family, that dude is a fucking tool and is only making things worse, and I have no idea why of all important muslim personalities they chose this empty motherfucker to represent his community. That's media manipulation right there, that or complete incompetence, I have no idea, still it's annoying the fuck out of me. 

french mass hypocrisy about "je suis charlie".

(careful about what I'm saying I'm not against the tribute to their family but this went to far...)

I won't go into politics about this.

Somehow I remember a book from 12 years ago that I had.

waldo-x-wide-community.jpg

This guy is Waldo in english ( for people who know him ) but in french he is called charlie.

I FINALLY FOUND YOU ! YOU'RE EVERYWHERE !

(careful about what I'm saying I'm not against the tribute to their family but this went to far...)

This guy is Waldo in english ( for people who know him ) but in french he is called charlie.

As long as you know why exactly you "are" Charlie and what that means, I don't see the problem with it. From my point of vue, you are a Charlie with that Waldo pun, using your freedom of speech for some dark humor. If only some blonde cow we both know and other assholes were not trying to use this movement for fucking politics, Je Suis Charlie could've been the birth of a new citizen spirit and Renaissance in our country, as ridiculous as it seems. I almost hoped it would be so, until recently. Cynicism and politics killed Charlie a second time, kind of.  

As long as you know why exactly you "are" Charlie and what that means, I don't see the problem with it. From my point of vue, you are a Charlie with that Waldo pun, using your freedom of speech for some dark humor. If only some blonde cow we both know and other assholes were not trying to use this movement for fucking politics, Je Suis Charlie could've been the birth of a new citizen spirit and Renaissance in our country, as ridiculous as it seems. I almost hoped it would be so, until recently. Cynicism and politics killed Charlie a second time, kind of.  

I agree, using my own right of expression and yes, I think I am doing the same way as they do about this criticism. But as you can see the problem related to my pun is people thinking that I'm moking what happened. Somehow they criticize what they defend.

I agree, using my own right of expression and yes, I think I am doing the same way as they do about this criticism. But as you can see the problem related to my pun is people thinking that I'm moking what happened. Somehow they criticize what they defend.

Yeah don't worry you're not having it as bad as Dieudonné lol