Aw dammit. Getting Infinite loading screen.

I've got all the requirements, and I don't crash on start up, but infinite loading on selecting a file. 

EDIT:

After reading previous posts, it seems that everyone is having an issue with it. And it seems the only way to fix it is to roll back from my current version of LAL, to an older version. The problem with that the new version of LADL requires a version of LAL that does not support this mod. :/

Aw dammit. Getting Infinite loading screen.

I've got all the requirements, and I don't crash on start up, but infinite loading on selecting a file. 

EDIT:

After reading previous posts, it seems that everyone is having an issue with it. And it seems the only way to fix it is to roll back from my current version of LAL, to an older version. The problem with that the new version of LADL requires a version of LAL that does not support this mod. :/

You cant use this mod and LADL together anyways, (why would you want to they both do almost the same thing)

Oh I had one other suggestion for the mod if your still taking suggestions Arbiter. Is there a way you could change it so we don't lose all the items we start off with? For instance some of the mods give you some items when ya just start a game. Like the book for frost fall, or some soap and stuff from this bathing mod, or pamphlets and user information sorta stuff, a left handed ring from the left rings mod, stuff like that. Is it possible to change it so the mod only adds some restraints and stuff to your current inventory instead of replacing it entirely?

I did find a fix though I guess, I uninstalled the immerslave mod and reinstalled it. :P Not sure if it needed reinstalled or just put on the bottom, blindfold problem went away though.

Good good. And I'm trying a start with some captured dreams items, arm and leg cuffs, harness. The ones without a keyhole. To see what I have to do to get out of them if I was to start with them. As far as I could read is, you normally get them only when you owe a debt, and you get them removed if you pay the debt. So Im wondering if it breaks it any to get some things without owing a debt, and if you can pay normally to get them removed or something.

If not, does anyone have an idea of what you have to do to remove locked items with a console command? I already know player.removeitem doesnt work. I figured Id give this experiment a try though since I think it would be nice to start with some captured dreams stuff. I also found some of aradias restraints, and the living harness looks rather kinky. I havent used any of the aradia stuff yet though since Im still in the captured dreams stuff. Are you familiar with it Arbiter? Might be a good suggestion to offer choices from that set of stuff too though, if the mod can "see" them installed.

Edit:

Now that I think about it, if you're doing all your own starts, will this mod still require LAL when your done or will it work fine on its own?

Well I did some testing, I dont think captured dreams has the "special" captured dream gags and armbinder fully incorporated yet since I tried talking to the both the master/mistress and Kara to get the smith down below to free me. Both of them would "say" I was released... but I wouldnt be. Still, not too bad, you have to get 4k to get out of the chastity belt/harness and cuffs etc. But even paying back the masters "heavy debt" [for me its set to 25k] she would still leave the armbinder on, and if you have the gag on it wont be removed and you wont have the ability to pay back your debt since you can either shake your head no that you dont want help, or you can accept her help which leads to the path of incurring more debt to take off the restraints which she doesn't remove.

So if you would like to use the captured dreams stuff Arbiter, you can currently use any of the cuffs, the chastity belt or the harness [which is a chastity belt+collar combo] but not the gags or the armbinder just yet. Maybe once it gets updated again? Anyway, one small hiccup I noticed, asking a guard or someone to help remove your chains he will agree, and he does something to unlock the secured ankle cuffs [they have a hobble chain which I liked] so you can remove them. However, the master/mistress and the smith below wont remove the secured ankle chains since I guess it doesnt recognize them as cuffs.

Anyway figured Id get back to you and report my findings. Still, I wonder if anyone can help me. If you were to get locked into an item you can't normally remove, what is the console code you would use to take it off? Player.remove item doesnt seem to work, is there something that does? Thats why you gotta be careful when working with mods like these that are still being worked on, keep a backup save I guess. Just it would be handy to know in case I ever fucked up. :P

Edit:

I also just ran across a funny comic that mentions devious Skyrim :P

https://static1.e621.net/data/sample/f6/d0/f6d06d244e2a05dc9d59e7af3e85132d.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

This would have been a good mod if it had worked like intended. I chose the orc camp and I don't get a master directly at the start. Instead I get my master(the guy named "bandit") after going inside or running away from the camp. Is that how it is supposed to work? It also starts if I get someone to help me with the armbinder, which will start the punishment scene together with the sex with the guy who helped me. On top of that, I get the pop-up dialogue about the hood, making it possible to equip the hood in the middle of the sex scene(wtf?). It's like all events are out of sync.

• 2 weeks later...

The drudge work is done for the next update. Sorry for extended absence.

Ducking in to get new versions of things to test, gotta set up a few more things and revise some text and I'll at least release a beta version. Last time I gave an ETA and then disappeared, this time I will just say soon, but for real looks like a few days at most.

Ducking in to get new versions of things to test, gotta set up a few more things and revise some text and I'll at least release a beta version. Last time I gave an ETA and then disappeared, this time I will just say soon, but for real looks like a few days at most.

Welcome back

i hope,you test this with SD+ 3.0 (testversion)

(skyrimll ask for testers some days ago)

Just a litle question about the mod:

Is it Immerslave as in immersion+slave?

or is it Immerslave as in Immer+slave, immer being german for "always/forever" and so it's foreverslave?

it just bugs me that i don't know which.

Arbiter has answered this question earlier in the thread. If I remember correctly, it was intended to be Immersion+slavery, but before he ever released the mod he did some Google searching to make sure he wasn't using something offensive, and found the meaning of 'Immer'. He quite liked the double meaning so stuck with it.

I have some problems with this mod, and I'm pretty sure it's because I use the 2.51 version of Live Another Life, my previous version was 2.4

Can someone please upload the 2.41 version?, I'm pretty sure it will work with that

I've private messaged it to you, the mod author has asked for it not to be re-hosted elsewhere so can't really post it

Would you mind messaging the 2.41 version to me as well? I'm having the black screen problems myself...

Can I too get  a message with the 2.41 version. As i am also getting a black screen