Maybe Arbiter could get permission to host the old version here though until he gets a fix for it.

This will absolutely, positively never happen.   Arthmoor would flip out at anyone who even suggests the idea.  Honestly he is pretty justified in taking down old versions (i always did when i was updating mods) because otherwise you get people reporting bugs you already fixed.

In fact I'm pretty sure he doesn't think very highly of me anymore considering when people had a problem with LADL they would often go complain to Arthmoor for help or go beg him for old versions.  This whole "remake your mod every time LAL updates" is precisely why i quit updating LADL, (and i warned arbiter before he released his own mod that it would be hell keeping this thing updated)

Maybe Arbiter could get permission to host the old version here though until he gets a fix for it.

This will absolutely, positively never happen.   Arthmoor would flip out at anyone who even suggests the idea.  Honestly he is pretty justified in taking down old versions (i always did when i was updating mods) because otherwise you get people reporting bugs you already fixed.

In fact I'm pretty sure he doesn't think very highly of me anymore considering when people had a problem with LADL they would often go complain to Arthmoor for help or go beg him for old versions.  This whole "remake your mod every time LAL updates" is precisely why i quit updating LADL, (and i warned arbiter before he released his own mod that it would be hell keeping this thing updated)

Hopefully that won't be the case anymore now that he had configured LAL for addons.

This whole "remake your mod every time LAL updates" is precisely why i quit updating LADL, (and i warned arbiter before he released his own mod that it would be hell keeping this thing updated)

LADL was a good plugin, but it had some minor issues. Of course they moved the cell so it's not possible to use LADL anymore. Furthermore, Immerslave was working fine on latest until the 0.2.2 beta update. something in 0.2.2 broke it.

I rather enjoyed using LADL, would still be using it if it was not completely broke

So, question.  Updated everything, including LAL to it's latest (2.5 i think) and all I'm getting is a freeze.  Not a CTD, though I do have have to crash it, but it's not actually letting the game load.  If this works only with a previous version of LAL, does someone have it to upload?  The Nexus page only has the most recent version, not previous ones.

So, question.  Updated everything, including LAL to it's latest (2.5 i think) and all I'm getting is a freeze.  Not a CTD, though I do have have to crash it, but it's not actually letting the game load.  If this works only with a previous version of LAL, does someone have it to upload?  The Nexus page only has the most recent version, not previous ones.

Like others have said, the latest version of LAL broke something [its literally still be talked about if you looked at any of the people's posts before yours :P] If you ask jfraser nicely enough in PM Im sure they'll send you an older version.

I have some problems with this mod, and I'm pretty sure it's because I use the 2.51 version of Live Another Life, my previous version was 2.4

Can someone please upload the 2.41 version?, I'm pretty sure it will work with that

I've private messaged it to you, the mod author has asked for it not to be re-hosted elsewhere so can't really post it

I have some problems with this mod, and I'm pretty sure it's because I use the 2.51 version of Live Another Life, my previous version was 2.4

Can someone please upload the 2.41 version?, I'm pretty sure it will work with that

I've private messaged it to you, the mod author has asked for it not to be re-hosted elsewhere so can't really post it

Oh I didn't knew that, thanks!

Oh I didn't knew that, thanks!

Yeah drives authors crazy when peeps re-host there old verisons as they then get pestered by the users of old versions about bugs they've fixed ;)

Would you mind messaging the 2.41 version to me as well? I'm having the black screen problems myself...

Would you mind messaging the 2.41 version to me as well? I'm having the black screen problems myself...

Yeah will PM it to you now

Should really start charging a "fee" :)

I saw a new version of LAL, 2.5.2..
Has anyone tried it out to see if it works with LASL?
I'm still using 2.4.1 of LAL and SD+, my issue is when I am a slave, getting or moving is a pain in the arse.. I think that's SD+ doing though.  too difficult to move when being re-captured or captured by another...

I saw a new version of LAL, 2.5.2..

Has anyone tried it out to see if it works with LASL?

I'm still using 2.4.1 of LAL and SD+, my issue is when I am a slave, getting or moving is a pain in the arse.. I think that's SD+ doing though.  too difficult to move when being re-captured or captured by another...

It requires 2.4.1 so if you upgrade you won't be able to use this mod (will cause CTD)

As to the movement check the Zaz MCM menu as you can alter shackled speed which i think is where SD+ gets it from.