No, the author of the Live Another Life mod recently added a necromancer thrall start, which is what Karin is referring to, and this mod alters that start a bit to include slavery. However, if you have Interesting NPCs installed, it adds a Khajit and dead vampire girl to that cave for the purposes of a little story background and a potential follower. He tends to mess up the LAL (and thus the slavery) start by kicking the crap out of the Necromancer, and even if he can't do it initially, he's unkillable so she *will* definitely lose eventually.

But that really has nothing to do with this mod, it's a conflict between LAL and Interesting NPCs. My personal solution is to quickly open the console once I load in, click on the Khajit, and type 'disable'. He goes away. ^_^

Ohhh, had no idea start are from LAL but this mod added slavery^^ I played LAL with version 2.3.1 last time or somethink and they was not here so i kinda expect immerslave add them, and becouse LaL autor dont put patch notes its kinda hard know :)

Damn with disable its realy nice idea >.< Ty for hint for next game, i am stupid  i disable INPC build bash patch,repocer +asis again and one word in console would fix it lol

Hmm, having trouble with something I thought would be simple. So I wanted to make the blocking harness and blindfold look like the ebonite one instead of the leather one, ya know to match the ebonite cuffs right? Plus I think it looks better being all shiny. Anyway, I go in and change the world meshes from the leather one to the ebonite one after finding where all the folders they were in. Everything looks right in the object previewer. So I save, load up the game. The items look like the ebonite ones in my inventory, but not on my character. I go back figuring there must have been something I missed somewhere, comparing the ebonite harness to the blocking one that Im editing, they appear to have all the same stuff...

Im stumped, where do I go to change the character model of an item and not just the world/inventory model?

Lastly, I couldn't seem to load on the ship, which is probably a conflict on my end, but the weird thing is, it would save, and I could load, but after selecting my hood/gag options, I would invariably crash.  To clarify, I only had this problem on the ship, not on any of the other options.  I would see the hood get equipped, but then it CTD'd before the armbinder showed up.  (Didn't seem to matter which gag option I pick).  I also unloaded this mod and tested it using just LAL, and the ship option worked fine there.

I am having the same issue, except that it happens with any of the slave options.

I have sd+, but when I choose "I've escaped but I've been recaptured", there are only 3 options(not 6), do I need change settings or load order? Now I am using BOSS.

I know it may sound silly, but did you try scrolling down? I know when I first looked I didnt notice them either.

And congrats on the publicity~ :) I forget how I found this mod, but now that your on the main page should get more renown. :)

Get an error when I try to install InnerSlave-GagBlindCut-1.0.1.

"A problem occurred during instal: Input string was not in a correct format. The mod was not installed."

I use NMM and when I try to install, asks if I wanna upgrade InnerSlave-0.2.2 which then I press no since it's an addition, not an upgrade. Then gives me the error.

Not sure if it would work if I made it a separate plugin instead of just changing yours, Im not that knowledgable with mods. Could go one step further and weaken all skills... but I was sort of wondering after all this, is it possible to simply change the default 15 amount of stats that a character starts with to 5 or 0 instead? Where is the defaults controlled at I wonder... would be easier... Still, wasnt too hard I think... did it all before going to bed.

Oh, and found this.

Finally found it. In the Creation Kit, up at the top go to Gameplay->Settings and find iAVDSkillStart and modify the value from 15 to whatever you choose. If you're using Random Alternate Start (and probably other Start mods), you have to modify the RAS esp itself in this way or it won't work, even if you make a new esp and move it to the bottom of the load order.

I wonder if theres anywhere we can lower the starter health, magic and stamina at. I notice all races are supposed to start with 50 on everything, but we get 100. That might make it a bit more even if we dont get that extra 50 on everything, which would be 15 levels worth of stats.

Searching in there for start, I found fStatsHealthStartMulti which has a default value of 0.5. Hmm, I also found one called fdefaulthealth which starts at 50. There's also magicka and stamina versions, figured they were probably it, guess not. Hmm.

Congrats on getting ck up and running right, it can be a huge pain, hehe. I'd suggest not messing with starting stats, you'd seriously interfere with a variety of mods. I'm not clear if this is what you're talking about, but if it is you may want to stick with object enchantments that reduce such values. Anyway the starting skills are... race specific I think? I'm 99 percent on this. They'd would be in game settings or some such, you'd probably want TES5Edit, makes messing with such things a lot easier.

Hmm, having trouble with something I thought would be simple. So I wanted to make the blocking harness and blindfold look like the ebonite one instead of the leather one, ya know to match the ebonite cuffs right? Plus I think it looks better being all shiny. Anyway, I go in and change the world meshes from the leather one to the ebonite one after finding where all the folders they were in. Everything looks right in the object previewer. So I save, load up the game. The items look like the ebonite ones in my inventory, but not on my character. I go back figuring there must have been something I missed somewhere, comparing the ebonite harness to the blocking one that Im editing, they appear to have all the same stuff...

Im stumped, where do I go to change the character model of an item and not just the world/inventory model?

The model you were adjusting is probably the one you see when you select it in your inventory. There is a separate model for a worn item. Again, TES5Edit would make this much easier to deal with. If you are going to try your hand at modding it is pretty much a necessity before releasing a mod unless you want users complaining about dirty edits (for instance, where you accidentally adjust something and even though you undo the adjustment CK adds that file to your mod, overwriting any changes by mods loaded earlier and making people all angries).

Added a link to this mod in the Devious Skyrim thread. Nice work.

Thank you! And thank you for all of your work as well.

I have sd+, but when I choose "I've escaped but I've been recaptured", there are only 3 options(not 6), do I need change settings or load order? Now I am using BOSS.

I know it may sound silly, but did you try scrolling down? I know when I first looked I didnt notice them either.

And congrats on the publicity~ :) I forget how I found this mod, but now that your on the main page should get more renown. :)

Thanks! And yeah, it's usually a problem with scrolling down, or at least I've mentioned that to people and they haven't responded so I think that's it. Once you get used to having scrollbars in Windows and Websites not having one makes your brain think "that's the end!"

p.s. sorry I have been so late in responding.Busy at work.

Get an error when I try to install InnerSlave-GagBlindCut-1.0.1.

"A problem occurred during instal: Input string was not in a correct format. The mod was not installed."

I use NMM and when I try to install, asks if I wanna upgrade InnerSlave-0.2.2 which then I press no since it's an addition, not an upgrade. Then gives me the error.

Haven't seen that one before. You can try renaming the file to get rid of the -1.0.1 or extract the files and zip them up yourself. But googling this, it's a very rare error.

FYI, this mod is not compatible with the latest version of Live Another Life, which was released today. Version 2.5

When I start the game with the new Live another Life with this mod, I get a black screen. There is no black screen when starting the game with only Live another life and not this mod.

FYI, this mod is not compatible with the latest version of Live Another Life, which was released today. Version 2.5

When I start the game with the new Live another Life with this mod, I get a black screen. There is no black screen when starting the game with only Live another life and not this mod.

Some irony I suppose in that 2.5 "Overhauled the startup quest to allow for "plugging in" additional start options without the need to directly edit the quest scripts that run the mod."

Yes, I have the same issue. As Quisling mentioned, the new version allows easier integration for alternative starts, and the fact that ImmerSlave overwrites the original script, is the sole cause for the Black Screen.

Does anyone know where I can find a copy of Live Another Life version 1.4.1 for now?  I really want to play this mod tonight and don't want to have to wait for an update.

I'm not exactly sure if that's allowed, seeing as how Arthmoor never gave explicit perms for uploading elsewhere.

Lastly, I couldn't seem to load on the ship, which is probably a conflict on my end, but the weird thing is, it would save, and I could load, but after selecting my hood/gag options, I would invariably crash.  To clarify, I only had this problem on the ship, not on any of the other options.  I would see the hood get equipped, but then it CTD'd before the armbinder showed up.  (Didn't seem to matter which gag option I pick).  I also unloaded this mod and tested it using just LAL, and the ship option worked fine there.

I am having the same issue, except that it happens with any of the slave options.

Same problem here on the ship... haven't tried other places yet though. Was really looking forward to the ship. Oh well.

According to the info on the main page, we will have to wait until the summer ends for an update for this mod in order to play it? If so, that basically leaves us with the predicament of using this mod and older versions of LAL, or only the latest versions of LAL.

Does anyone know where I can find a copy of Live Another Life version 1.4.1 for now?  I really want to play this mod tonight and don't want to have to wait for an update.

I'm not exactly sure if that's allowed, seeing as how Arthmoor never gave explicit perms for uploading elsewhere.

From the Read Me

Licensing and Legal

===================

Redistribution is strictly forbidden without prior consent. This means do not upload it anywhere unless you have obtained permission from me.

However it does have a few locations that might have older versions

Download Locations

==================

AFK Mods - http://afkmods.iguanadons.net/index.php?/files/file/270-alternate-start-live-another-life/

Steam Workshop - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=75889890

Skyrim Nexus - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9557

TES Alliance - http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/files/file/1108-live-another-life/

Dark Creations - http://www.darkcreations.org/forums/files/file/270-alternate-start-live-another-life/

The Assimilation Lab - http://www.theassimilationlab.com/forums/files/file/809-alternate-start-live-another-life/

Or you could just find someone and have them send it to you peer to peer... since, ya know, you're not really uploading it anywhere specifically. Maybe Arbiter could get permission to host the old version here though until he gets a fix for it. If not I don't mind sending it to ya, not a huge file after all.

From the Read Me

Licensing and Legal

===================

Redistribution is strictly forbidden without prior consent. This means do not upload it anywhere unless you have obtained permission from me.

However it does have a few locations that might have older versions

Download Locations

==================

AFK Mods - http://afkmods.iguanadons.net/index.php?/files/file/270-alternate-start-live-another-life/

Steam Workshop - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=75889890

Skyrim Nexus - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9557

TES Alliance - http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/files/file/1108-live-another-life/

Dark Creations - http://www.darkcreations.org/forums/files/file/270-alternate-start-live-another-life/

The Assimilation Lab - http://www.theassimilationlab.com/forums/files/file/809-alternate-start-live-another-life/

Those have all been updated. 

Why isnt this mod simply made compatible with the newer versions?

You would miss a lot by using 1.41 instead of the 1.51.

Also: Skyrim bound seems to do almost the same.

I wanted this mod for the SD+ compatible version, starting out as a slave sounded cool... not going to downgrade LAL though...

please upgrade this mod!

Why isnt this mod simply made compatible with the newer versions?

You would miss a lot by using 1.41 instead of the 1.51.

Also: Skyrim bound seems to do almost the same.

I wanted this mod for the SD+ compatible version, starting out as a slave sounded cool... not going to downgrade LAL though...

please upgrade this mod!

It will be, but the author is busy and won't get to it for awhile.