The mod is not bad, however I'd replace the "Ship wreck" start with something different. It's pretty boring to swim through a ship wreck (with armbinder on, which actually shouldn't be possible), without being able to see anything.

I'd much rather have something like entering Skyrim on a slave ship, being enslaved from beginning on.

I'd also totally remove the blindfold.

I saw a new version of LAL, 2.5.2..

Has anyone tried it out to see if it works with LASL?

I'm still using 2.4.1 of LAL and SD+, my issue is when I am a slave, getting or moving is a pain in the arse.. I think that's SD+ doing though.  too difficult to move when being re-captured or captured by another...

It requires 2.4.1 so if you upgrade you won't be able to use this mod (will cause CTD)

As to the movement check the Zaz MCM menu as you can alter shackled speed which i think is where SD+ gets it from.

I can confirm that 2.5.2 doesn't work, which is a shame. The old versions of LAL are no longer posted for download, and the only other version I have is 2.4.0, which the author indicates won't work. For me, I get a CTD when I try to start a new game. When I create the new game with ImmerSlave disabled, save the new game,then try to reload the saved game with ImmerSlave enabled, the program never finishes loading and just hangs forever. It'd be nice if there were a work-around for that. Oh, BTW, I tried Continuing and loading the saved game with the same exact result. Sometimes it makes a difference, but not this time. I can successfully load an old save that doesn't use either LAL or IS without problems, but not a save with LAL in it.

Edit: There's a link here on LL to the 2.4.1 LAL file needed. Someone attached it to their forum post for ImmerSlave.

A tip for anyone trying to use this mod with Requiem. Requiem must be unloaded (not just temporarily disabled) until after you've arrived at your destimation (i.e., you've used the bed in the prison cell). Otherwise, you'll find yourself in an endless loop where ImmerSlave will equip the devious devices, and Requiem will instantly unequip them. The only way out of that loop is with the Task Manager.

One more note about Requiem and this mod: Requiem's MCM menus may not initialize until you've traveled to another location (in my case, Daymoyl dumped me in an Inn after I lost a fight with a Dwemer Sphere). Seems you're stuck with the default settings until then.

Sorry, I tend to drop off of the planet in August / early September for work, and in spite of the fact I think I see it coming it always blindsides me as each year I have more things/ppl to manage at work.

I'm about halfway through fixing this for the new version of LAL. It's taking a little longer than I'd hoped since I have to recreate every LAL start I was using and port over the quest into fragments for each one.

I've never had the problems with Requiem, and I use it on every playthrough (loading IS last, which you have to do since LAL would always break otherwise), but if there are problems I've not encountered they should be resolved so long as LAL and Requiem work well together (I'll be using LAL's inbuilt functionality now).(EDIT)Nevermind, I have been modding this instead of religiously checking for 1.8. It'll be like that with 1.8 until I get this reupped. Thanks for the info!

If anyone has extra stuff they'd like to see feel free to make a request. I'm mostly keeping the same things going on but there may be a few extra surprises.

Are you making use of LAL's new modular system?

Yes, and while it will take me longer since I have to create the starts instead of borrow them (and incorporate choices into each one) it will end up working better this way, plus you'll have the option to use normal starts and avoid mine if you want.

I'm thinking of having a few more starts, hopefully a choice of Master/Mistress for SD starts (if it doesn't overly complicate things) and equip options upfront in dialogue (if it doesn't make the conversation last half an hour).

Can't really give an ETA right now as I'm still testing my current approach.

(EDIT)

Anyway, it probably won't interfere with your alt start mod if people choose the main escape the cell and not mine.

Hey good to hear from you arbiter! And thats all good to hear. Hmm, for options, maybe some new things for use with the nipple piercings? Or some of the items from Captured dream mods? They have a lot of nifty versions of stuff, like some leg cuffs that have a chain that hobbles you and keeps you from running when you have the heels on too [doesnt seem to do anything special without them though for some reason] or the armbinder that you can't take off unless you reach the captured dream store, or the cuffs that have no key hole. Stuff like that~ I wouldnt mind the cutting option to work with more blindfolds and gags though, or to work with any dagger class weapon <3 Maybe an MCM menu to enable or disable it by default instead of needing the plugin? Maybe an MCM menu in general for some options we could play with~~~ 

Or, maybe some basic choices like if you wanted leather, metal, or ebonite restraints, like a matching set. Options for different insertable plugs? Or, the option for no plugs? I wonder why there isnt an option for a chastity belt that comes with plugs already pre-equipped either. Some more slave boots/heels choices, or choices for different harnesses? :) Id personally like a blocking harness that ALSO acted like a chastity belt. I saw they had a harness that acted like a chastity belt and collar, not one that also blocked though. Maybe blocking colored blindfolds and harnesses too? :)

Also, Im not sure why... I asked on the Devious Devices integration forum, twice, but no one answered me. For some reason if I manually equip a blindfold, it unequips the blindfold and in its place the script seems to put on a slave hood. Doesnt matter what blindfold I use, leather, ebonite, blocking, colored, I get a slave hood. Any idea why? It didnt seem to happen before I updated my assets and integration and integration plus. Everything else seems to work, just I cant manually equip a blindfold. If I start a new game with immerslave for instance, I get a blindfold. If I cut it off and put it on again, I get a hood. Im wondering if it works only if I get one automatically put on me... I need to try later to get one put on with Cursed Loot and see if that puts a blindfold or a hood too...

Are you making use of LAL's new modular system?

Yes, and while it will take me longer since I have to create the starts instead of borrow them (and incorporate choices into each one) it will end up working better this way, plus you'll have the option to use normal starts and avoid mine if you want.

I'm thinking of having a few more starts, hopefully a choice of Master/Mistress for SD starts (if it doesn't overly complicate things) and equip options upfront in dialogue (if it doesn't make the conversation last half an hour).

Can't really give an ETA right now as I'm still testing my current approach.

(EDIT)

Anyway, it probably won't interfere with your alt start mod if people choose the main escape the cell and not mine.

No, it won't interfere since my mod doesn't add choices. It just adds a bit of story to the choices that already exist. Of course, if you create starts in completely new areas, they won't interact with my stuff. I could add things for yours, but your starts already have inherent stories, so there's really no need.

Hey good to hear from you arbiter! And thats all good to hear. Hmm, for options, maybe some new things for use with the nipple piercings? Or some of the items from Captured dream mods? They have a lot of nifty versions of stuff, like some leg cuffs that have a chain that hobbles you and keeps you from running when you have the heels on too [doesnt seem to do anything special without them though for some reason] or the armbinder that you can't take off unless you reach the captured dream store, or the cuffs that have no key hole. Stuff like that~ I wouldnt mind the cutting option to work with more blindfolds and gags though, or to work with any dagger class weapon <3 Maybe an MCM menu to enable or disable it by default instead of needing the plugin? Maybe an MCM menu in general for some options we could play with~~~

Or, maybe some basic choices like if you wanted leather, metal, or ebonite restraints, like a matching set. Options for different insertable plugs? Or, the option for no plugs? I wonder why there isnt an option for a chastity belt that comes with plugs already pre-equipped either. Some more slave boots/heels choices, or choices for different harnesses? :) Id personally like a blocking harness that ALSO acted like a chastity belt. I saw they had a harness that acted like a chastity belt and collar, not one that also blocked though. Maybe blocking colored blindfolds and harnesses too? :)

Also, Im not sure why... I asked on the Devious Devices integration forum, twice, but no one answered me. For some reason if I manually equip a blindfold, it unequips the blindfold and in its place the script seems to put on a slave hood. Doesnt matter what blindfold I use, leather, ebonite, blocking, colored, I get a slave hood. Any idea why? It didnt seem to happen before I updated my assets and integration and integration plus. Everything else seems to work, just I cant manually equip a blindfold. If I start a new game with immerslave for instance, I get a blindfold. If I cut it off and put it on again, I get a hood. Im wondering if it works only if I get one automatically put on me... I need to try later to get one put on with Cursed Loot and see if that puts a blindfold or a hood too...

That's supposed to happen with Inmerslave. The idea is you make a hood to protect your identity because, as an escaped slave, there will be a bounty on your head. If you get a hood from any random blindfold you find and put on, that's a different issue. Although it might be an immerslave effect.

There will likely be a captured dreams start thanks to work already done by Veladarius. Those are good ideas for using some CD items, I could put some choices in there for CD items. I've got the conversation for equipping up and running though I have to allow undoing options too, but I may go all out and put some subcategories to let people have more options (you can only have a certain amount of options on screen at a time, basically 16 single lines of dialogue if I remember correctly). The more options the more complicated, as some things don't work well with others, obviously. I do have an option for blocking or not blocking harness, but the one that acts like a chastity belt is complicated and I might not make extra stuff, I'd like to keep most of the equipment handled by other people. All in all I'd like to have more equipment options and I'll keep it in mind but now that I've typed this paragraph I'm thinking about it and it may be a little too much to get to right now since I've at least got more equip choices in already.

This brings up the hood, that one is mine - and the functionality for replacing it is obviously off a little. That should end though, once you end immerslave by taking the gag off. Regardless, it shouldn't be happening, sorry. When I break a lot of the script out into fragments I'll be able to streamline the main quest one and hopefully look at handling that better.

Any chance you could add in some starts along the lines of I'm owned by a innkeeper / jarl (non-hostile factions) so we can then work our way to freedom with SD+

That's actually a great idea.

I'd hesitate to do the Jarl start due to possible unintended consequences and screwed up main quests (this may just be me being overly careful but I'm going to be cautious about expanding beyond the original LAL start areas, at least until this new version is fully tested), but as there is already going to be a start in every Inn that LAL already uses I don't think the innkeeper start will be hard to pull off. I was going to preface the recaptured starts with "Master or Mistress?" but that might not work for this... I guess I could filter by Master or Mistress and only give innkeeper master options for one and innkeeper mistress options for another. I don't know offhand how many innkeepers are female but I remember at least... one or two?

If you give me a list of Jarls that you think would be good options I'll look into it. I don't know how the factions are handled when you become a Jarl slave, and I'd worry about somehow making you an enemy of every imperial on accident or something. 

(EDIT)

p.s. has anyone had any problems with the mask? I ran across a terrible problem when I go inside a building with my idiotic number of mods(this is most likely a mod conflict, but just asking in case someone else has seen this) the mask starts pinging everyone to see if they detect me but the script doesn't stop itself and builds up and then I have 5 fps until I take the mask off. 

Off the top of my head the jarl of riften doesn't trigger a quest when you met her and neither does maven, there would also be the chick in the bunkhouse as the quest for there is started by speaking to the neice as i recall.

Elisif might also work

On the inn front http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Inns

Seems quite a few are owned by chicks

Hmm... ideas for starts... well if you were able to make new starts I remember asking before if it was possible to move the ship a little closer to the land.  Or make your own little ship start? Could always use more than one. I wouldnt mind starting in a jail or cage in a sinking ship and needing to pick the lock and stuff. Maybe some slaughter fish or stuff. Like a water dungeon or something maybe, could be really brutal. Other ideas though, what about being captured by a bunch of bandits or monsters or spiders in a cave? Ive been trying out this aracnophobia mod where spiders can web you and tie you up, might be fun to start in a spider cave having to wiggle out. Im not sure if its possible to keep the restraints on or get them on after escaping though, since I havent tried really fucking myself with the restraints on top of being captured by spiders yet. Otherwise, I like the idea of starting off in a bar and having to like, work off a debt before they let you go, like being a bar wench or something...? Is that possible? Like serving drinks or food and stuff, maybe get a bar wench outfit. If not it'd have to be some other way to escape if you didnt wanna have to kill the tavern owner. Maybe a quest to deliver something to get the money to buy your freedom.

What about being owned by one of those traveling caravans? They move slow enough shouldnt be too hard to keep up, and youd have protection from random monsters and stuff on the road at least. Personally what I like to do is to start in the middle of nowhere, it places me usually on the edge of the map someplace on a road. Then I give myself a horse and assume I escaped or bandits attacked and I took a horse and ran~ :) Id like a start like that, where we get a horse I mean instead of a house. I notice a lot of those starts theres always a dead horse nearby too, I cant seem to revive them so I just spawn a new one... maybe could make one of the horses not be dead? I also use convenient horses so its nice to have like a little traveling buddy I can stick shit on to sell when I get to town.

Other ideas, Id like an option for not having an armbinder on sometimes, since when testing stuff it sucks to have to just wait and wait to wiggle out of it. Or maybe an option to make the arm binder harder or easier to escape from. Im suprised there isnt any skill it's tied to either, it never gets easier or harder. Just random chance... Really Im surprised there's no mod that messes with the armbinder any. Well, other than the CD mod, their arm binder is you just cant get out of it, harsh but fun~ Only if I could kick or use magic or something it'd be a little more fair is all, I remember a mod that changed the casting animations so you cast spells with your nipples :P

Personally I have a lot of mods geared to camping, and I use frostfall and hunterborn. Still looking for a good eating mod but I seem to have settled with realistic needs. Anyway, I like setting up a little camp and hunting animals getting their skins and meats and stuff. I always prefered that to the houses, makes it more interesting. Granted I usually buy a house too eventually and spiff it out but, there is a point Im getting at. I know theres a start you can choose where your wearing some furs and your by helgen and you start at a camp. So, question. Is it possible to have something like that where you have a horse, and maybe you're a runaway slave hiding out somewhere? Id like some random camping grounds to start at like that, some tents with sleeping bags, a fire and some fish racks or tanning racks and a cooking pot, maybe some by a river with a fishing rod? That sort of stuff. (mental note, look up a fishing mod~ weird you cant do anything with those fishing poles...)

But, yea I really would like if we could start with the "secure" cuffs from CD, the leg ones that have the hobble chain. Or maybe some of their chastity belts and other things. Would be cool if they added a keyless gag and blindfold too~

Hmm... ideas for starts... well if you were able to make new starts I remember asking before if it was possible to move the ship a little closer to the land.

The two snowberry potions at start should help you swim to shore, I've done it several times.

I like the idea of starting off in a bar and having to like, work off a debt before they let you go, like being a bar wench or something...? Is that possible? Like serving drinks or food and stuff, maybe get a bar wench outfit. If not it'd have to be some other way to escape if you didnt wanna have to kill the tavern owner. Maybe a quest to deliver something to get the money to buy your freedom.

It is discussed above that you could work out of slavery by using another mod.

I know theres a start you can choose where your wearing some furs and your by helgen and you start at a camp. So, question. Is it possible to have something like that where you have a horse, and maybe you're a runaway slave hiding out somewhere? Id like some random camping grounds to start at like that, some tents with sleeping bags, a fire and some fish racks or tanning racks and a cooking pot, maybe some by a river with a fishing rod? That sort of stuff. (mental note, look up a fishing mod~ weird you cant do anything with those fishing poles...)

I'm putting the camp start near Helgen in this time.

Other than that there is a decent spot on the closest bit of land near the ship, but owned by some argonian. If you go from there straight toward dawnstar you'll find a tent set up next to a fire, and some horkers nearby you can kill and skin. I play frostfall/hunterborn/rnd so I usually set up there at first while I grind out some levels for Requiem before I start out in the world. I head into Dawnstar occasionally. That is where I was last time before I decided to restart for new requiem/hunterborn. Which I will wait for some patches as well as finishing this before I finally play through again.

Does anyone know what other mods needs to be installed to get this one working ??

I have the latest Alternate start: the new one from Aelie:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/586-alternate-start-live-a-deviant-life-resurrection-8232014/

And all other mods but still immersive slave is not loading when doing a new game start ??i get a screen freeze. and have to ctrl AlT Delete to get out of skyrim.