I don't know what is going on, the only version that doesn't ctd me is the gagblindcut and there is no "I'm a slave" option <_< I'll keep trying though...

edit: finally got it to work, but there is something, the warlock hates me long time, whenever I go to first person he madly attacks me (if using the hood) also he attacks me right after I take out the hood, and he hits HARD, he killed me, even (a bit too intense! lol)

hello,

Sorry per advance for my bad english, it's not my mother language.

i've read that topic before install your mod because i saw in description "immerslave- live a slave life; blablabla break your save, pc blablabla" and said me... "why he write that and he share his mod?".

Finally i download it and played it, and i just have to say you Bravo! a very nice work. I didn't have problems which are presented here. that work well... but...

I've noticed some little things, i explain;

1) it's when your are re-captured by bandits or other faction, when you're free (by steal the master's key), you can't remove collar and bindings, and guards, who help you in normal time, don't give you help to remove them... i think, it's because of SD which need a certain level of PC to break out (quest in bannered mare, contest of drink). 

2) it's the start with Captured Dreams. (just to say here, really nice start). the "master" of CD doesn't consider us as her slave, even we finish the quest. For that, i know, it's not your fault (say it to vel... yes i know  :) ). it's just an observation.

3) it miss some text/dialog when you choose your start after "i am a slave". especially when you choose the master or mistress and when the statue of mara let you choose your stuff. But we are not stupid, we understand what she want ^^

4) you can ask to your master to free you, when you start as a slave of bandit / warlock / etc... it's surprising, we have a dialog "can you help me?" and the master you need to escape free you. it doesn't make sense. and you can craft the cowl in front of him without reactions. to play RP, i asked to another bandit of the camp to free me. I think the master must not have this choice of dialog.

this mod is great, i don't see what you could add more as content.

thank you for your work  ;)

Update! Small stuff, see main topic.

Let me know if there are any problems.

Keep in mind I send you to a strange test cell now for vampire and CD start. Just hang out and don't do shit. I'll prolly have to adjust this later but i need to make sure the main functionality works first before dealing with extra finesse.

First of all, thanks for the compliments. I hoped that in making this what I'd always wanted I'd make what other people wanted. I hesitate to work on a mod like this that involves slavery and subjugation, but it's fun to roleplay that kind of thing, so long as people understand that the real life thing is fugly and terrible and people who are involved in anything other than consensual play should be executed.

And yes, unfortunately most of what you mention has to be handled by SD+ - fortunately more devs are working on SD and extensive testing is going on, so the next release should be pretty spectacular.

Sorry per advance for my bad english, it's not my mother language.

As with almost everyone else who apolgizes for their English, yours is understandable and does not require apologies. If anyone ever gives you shit about it, tell them to go fuck themselves (in your native language, of course). :)

3) it miss some text/dialog when you choose your start after "i am a slave". especially when you choose the master or mistress and when the statue of mara let you choose your stuff. But we are not stupid, we understand what she want ^^

What is missing? I do have it going pretty fast, it's only a few seconds that each response from the Mara statue shows up, but I do this because Fuz Ro D-oh will make everything over 4 seconds long and then choosing options is painfully slow (or if you don't have Fuz, everything is instant rather than a few seconds long). But I didn't think I was missing any text? Then again I haven't tested without Fuz installed for a while, maybe it's going lightning fast still in some cases.

text which missed is in my game, maybe not in other games. Don't worry i have same problems with other mods which use fuz Ro D-oh (and i have it).

I made a mistake when i spoke to SD, i forgot we can run it manually.

ho! and in my mother language "go fuck themselves"... we say "allez vous faire foutre"  :lol: . I don't know why, in english it seems less vulgar as french.

I go to test that new version now.

edit: new update tested, i don't know what is the goal of the cell with the riekelin inside and the bed, because i stay in only a few seconds. I don't have time to do anything before the "real" game starts. But the idea of the cell seems to be a good idea to develop.

Whenever i pick the captured dreams start, i always end up in the CD basement on the floor stuck in a rag-doll fetal position on the floor and nothing happens. please help!

It should be working with the latest version unless you have some other mod messing with player controls. If you are stuck on the floor at CD start open the console and type disableplayercontrols - this should allow CD to do what it is supposed to do.

So, I have kind of a problem:

When I start as a slave of the Captured Dreams Shop, it loads and all, but my character is then just standing in the cell, with a guy (kerran or something?) in fromt of me, and nothing happens. I have tried everything I could come up with, maybe you can help me.

So, I have kind of a problem:

When I start as a slave of the Captured Dreams Shop, it loads and all, but my character is then just standing in the cell, with a guy (kerran or something?) in fromt of me, and nothing happens. I have tried everything I could come up with, maybe you can help me.

Might be a Captured Dreams issue. I've recently played through a lot of it's questline and at times throughout the entire mod I've gotten freezes like this. Some times I will have to wait up to 3-4 minutes before the next "stage" of the script or whatever starts. I have no idea how modding works or how it's built, but in my brain Captured Dreams is heavily script-based, and some times papyrus or whatever it is that's handling the script gets overloaded and lags.

Here are some things you can try out that has worked for me whenever I've had trouble with CD:

- Wait, some times you just need a lot of patience (if it takes more than 5 minutes though don't waste time on waiting)

- Restart your game with a clean save.

- Remove the mod (you really should switch to Mod Organizer if you haven't already), start the game, reinstall the mod. (Just reinstalling without restarting might work too).

• 2 weeks later...

I'm guessing this has been mentioned, but the warlock start has issues. I tried it, in full bondage gear. Door is locked, and Armbinder needs lots of time to get off. which means instant kill once he/she notices you.

You said in intro you didn't want to add to factions for fear of breaking things. Could you make a trigger so you are in the faction while in the house, but get taken out of the faction as soon as you open the door?

An other way to do it would be (if possible) to just create a new faction, containing only your character and the mistress. That way, you won't screw up the regular factions.

Hello people. I've got a bug here. When I choose the captured dreams start, nothing happens in the shop, PC stands bound, and Henran tells nothing. Maybe someone got a solution or any idea, thanks.

I havent had an issue with the captured dreams start, but one thing Ive always thought was odd was the Master's appearance, she looks odd to me with the really short hair and such. I was hoping someone might be nice enough to take a picture to show me what she looks like on their game to see if one of my mods messed up or if thats how shes supposed to look. Just doesnt look right to me, sorta like a default random made appearance like the assets shes supposed to have may not have loaded or something. Of course I could be wrong but Id still be interested in pictures from others to see what shes supposed to look like.

---

---

---

Anyway Arbiter good to see youve been updating the mod! Just in advance, I dont use requiem or the paradise hills stuff. Mostly I wanted to give some feedback on the gag/blind cut mod. Maybe an oversight, but did you know you cant use a skyforge steel dagger to cut things? I went and specifically got one because I wanted to carry it around and upgrade the heck out of it since it doesnt weigh much and is a straight upgrade to a steel or iron dagger without being too fancy, and I figured if anything since everyone in skyrim says skyforge steel is the best it would cut BETTER... but it cant be used to cut blindfolds or gags off. Also similar topic, no dagger seems to be able to cut custom blindfolds off [intentional?] nor panel gags. If possible Id like to suggest these two restraints be able to be removed... but if its intended maybe you could share what I would have to do to mod it myself to include that functionality?

Otherwise, did you ever decide if you would include the removal of harnesses perhaps? Since theyre also really strappy. Honestly Id like it if there was some kind of mod option somewhere that we could configure to customize the sort of things we could remove. Id figure anything leather made is probably fair game, though maybe the leather cuffs would be too thick or something.

It would be nice if the mod would automatically recognize if you have any sort of dagger like weapon that you could use to cut with other than having to specify it. For instance hunterborn adds a few hunting knives that I think would be really cool if they could serve dual uses like escaping restraints, any chance at least for a compatibility patch? Theres only a few hunting knives I can think of; bone, stone, iron, steel, dwarven, elven, orcish and glass, ebony, daedric and dragon. But again, Id also be interesting in knowing what I would have to do to make my own edit to have it work too if thats not something you'd feel up to.

---

Otherwise for more suggestions about Immerslave specifically, Ive noticed if I try to start a game with vaginal piercings and a chastity belt it seems to screw up the order in which things are equipped. IE, it equips the chastity belt before the piercings which make it impossible to actually wear the piercings and it just places them in your inventory. If it equipped the piercings before the belt there wouldn't be a problem.

Alas for a final suggestion, think it would be possible option to start the game with the new high security restraints from cursed loot, or starting a new game while also starting the new cursed collar quest? The steel wrist shackles would be a nice option too over the standard arm binder. Aside from that though, I havent tried starting the master options with SD+ installed so I've experienced very little bugs with the mod. It seems pretty stable to me at least so you have my personal endorsement, for what little it might be worth :P

PS, on the main deviant devices page I noticed that theres a typo for Immer slave. It says...

ImmerSlave - Life a Slave's Life

by arbiter

Instead of ya know, Live a Slave's Life. OCD thing, just figured Id say something in case no one noticed. But prolly no one really cares :P

• 3 weeks later...

I uninstalled this now when I start a new game I get a black screen (monitor goes black as if its on standby).

Have you tried running TES5Edit (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/?)

It might tell you why Skyrim is crashing.

Does your monitor power light stay green or does it go orange (standby mode) ?

If you reinstall the mod does everything work again? You can always choose another non immerslave option at the statue of Mara