hello, 

I have a little problem with the new update of immerslave... with the new items especially.

I have a message like "an error occured with your install of devious devices..." or something like that (sorry, i can't remember as well as i want).

So, my question is : these items are only for UNP (i've seen Yoke was only for for UNP somewhere in the site...) or it's in my mods/updates/installation/etc... where i have a problem?

I play with CBBE body

Thank you.

edit: the error message comes when i start the game, after using bed, bu i can play after click "ok"

edit2: these new items are really beautyfull

so how is the inkeeper one supposed to work?  when i pick it i am just put in the inn and he treats me like a normal person.  i have sd+ installed.  i choose warlock he attacks me and then enslaves me.

Innkeeper start - after a few seconds you should get a pop up about being enslaved and bounty if you didn't pick any items covering your head for what your wearing and then you are enslaved with the innkeeper as your owner and rather than it saying the innkeepers npc name will show him as owner

hello, 

I have a little problem with the new update of immerslave... with the new items especially.

I have a message like "an error occured with your install of devious devices..." or something like that (sorry, i can't remember as well as i want).

So, my question is : these items are only for UNP (i've seen Yoke was only for for UNP somewhere in the site...) or it's in my mods/updates/installation/etc... where i have a problem?

I play with CBBE body

Thank you.

It works with CBBE, i'd check the devious devices integration page as i think that error message is from that

so how is the inkeeper one supposed to work? when i pick it i am just put in the inn and he treats me like a normal person. i have sd+ installed. i choose warlock he attacks me and then enslaves me.

Innkeeper start - after a few seconds you should get a pop up about being enslaved and bounty if you didn't pick any items covering your head for what your wearing and then you are enslaved with the innkeeper as your owner and rather than it saying the innkeepers npc name will show him as owner

hello,

I play with CBBE body

Thank you.

It works with CBBE, i'd check the devious devices integration page as i think that error message is from that
What version of dd do you have? I assume immerslave is on 2.9 now.

I had a problem with the mod Touring Carriages after installing this.  I was getting an error like this:

[CarriageDriverScript <(00013698)>] is missing his Touring Carriage Doppelganger! 

I discovered that if I loaded touring carriages after immerslave (which is after LAL, of course) it all seems to work ok. 

Just wanted to throw that out there in case anyone else runs into the same problem.

Great mod!  In the past I had done a start at the crashed ship using Skyrim Bound to lock my character up.  This was way better, filled in the gaps.  Thanks alot!

To bill64800:

Make sure all your Devious mods are up to date.  After the last devious assets/integration update, some of the mods that used devious resources would give me errors like that until they were updated (like cursed loot, for instance).

so how is the inkeeper one supposed to work?  when i pick it i am just put in the inn and he treats me like a normal person.  i have sd+ installed.  i choose warlock he attacks me and then enslaves me.

hello, 

I play with CBBE body

Thank you.

the inkeeper never becomes owner and SD+ never says enslaved with the inkeeper, it works with the other choices like warlock.  anything i should be looking for in a log or something?

UPDATE! tl;dr: 

- Removed a previously added faction from warlocks. May result in proper warlock master/mistress behavior upon player escape.

- Updated to use new method of SD+ enslavement. May resolve issues with items being removed on enslaved starts.

- Buncha other stuff. See main file page.

@alex621821 you're welcome to post a load order/log file (properly with spoiler, etc.). Make sure this is at the end of your load order after LAL. You shouldn't have anything but weather mods after those two.

Everything works for me with just this and its affiliated mods installed. That's easy, of course. With all 250ish of my mods a lot of things are wonky, especially with hostile npcs nearby, but the innkeeper starts still work properly.

Is there a way to reproduce the issues between Immerslave cuffs and SD+?

I tried with the latest version and it is working fine so far.

A few observations after a couple of tests:

- SD has a mod event to send the player to Sanguine's Dreamworld. That could be an interesting start :)

- There are also mod events to trigger Wolfclub and Maria Eden (not in SD, but you can look at the respective threads for each mod)

- You should send a mod event to disable Deviously Helpless when the player select the 'I am a slave' option in the cell. SD+ disables Deviously Helpless during slavery but I ran into a small lag where DH was triggered immediately before SD started.

- Many master NPCs have the grey face bug (but that could be my load order acting up)

- SD has a mod event to send the player to Sanguine's Dreamworld. That could be an interesting start :)

- There are also mod events to trigger Wolfclub and Maria Eden (not in SD, but you can look at the respective threads for each mod)

- You should send a mod event to disable Deviously Helpless when the player select the 'I am a slave' option in the cell. SD+ disables Deviously Helpless during slavery but I ran into a small lag where DH was triggered immediately before SD started.

- Many master NPCs have the grey face bug (but that could be my load order acting up)

I don't think there's an issue any longer now that I'm doing it the right way. Thanks for your help with that. 

And thanks for the tips. I'll likely expand this out to include the sanguine start along with others like wolfclub. I wanted to try maria eden but it seems like it's going away from trying to be compatible with other mods. Maybe I'm mistaken. Either way it might be a good start.

I'll work on the deviously helpless disable and making sure facegen data is properly exported.

The latest version (9.6) says it requires Hearthfires esp.  From your mod description I assume this was not intended.

Thanks for catching this, fixed.

I don't think there's an issue any longer now that I'm doing it the right way. Thanks for your help with that.

And thanks for the tips. I'll likely expand this out to include the sanguine start along with others like wolfclub. I wanted to try maria eden but it seems like it's going away from trying to be compatible with other mods. Maybe I'm mistaken. Either way it might be a good start.

I'll work on the deviously helpless disable and making sure facegen data is properly exported.

The latest version (9.6) says it requires Hearthfires esp. From your mod description I assume this was not intended.

From my understanding, Maria is going the other way - toward more compatibility. Adding it to simple slavery is part of my next set of goals.

The latest version (9.6) says it requires Hearthfires esp. From your mod description I assume this was not intended.

From my understanding, Maria is going the other way - toward more compatibility. Adding it to simple slavery is part of my next set of goals.

In the description spoilers, it always said that the mod didn't care about your other player slavery or other mods so I always avoided it as well.  It would be nice if the modder is trying to make it compatible with other SL mods though.  It does look like there are some compatibility patches on the main page now. 

If you select for example the Yoke when your are talking to the Mara statue and then go to the bed etc and start as a slave it will strip you but not of DDi items and apply the SD+ wrist chains (the ones that make the PC do the hands behind back animation) but as it doesn't remove the Yoke when you start moving the PC arms will go from behind the back to in the yoke and then back again

Ive not found that to be a CTD issue just an immersion issue but i think it could potentially be a CTD issue if a mod is trying to equip a specific item but can't

If you select for example the Yoke when your are talking to the Mara statue and then go to the bed etc and start as a slave it will strip you but not of DDi items and apply the SD+ wrist chains (the ones that make the PC do the hands behind back animation) but as it doesn't remove the Yoke when you start moving the PC arms will go from behind the back to in the yoke and then back again

Ive not found that to be a CTD issue just an immersion issue but i think it could potentially be a CTD issue if a mod is trying to equip a specific item but can't

The yoke is specifically a problem, but it is a new item. The armbinder's handled correctly, as are most other items from what I can tell.

I've gone through and exported facegendata for the warlock and orc masters/mistresses (will be in next release). The rest are from base game or other mods. Was it warlock and orcs specifically that you remember?

- There are also mod events to trigger... Maria Eden 

As for the discussion of Maria Eden going on here, it looks like it has its own LAL plugin as well as an internal alt start, so it'd probably be redundant at this point to include it. Unless someone thinks otherwise? 

The yoke is a problem with changing animations. It is not related to SD. I have seen that issue happen with hydra's slave girls wearing yokes.

The grey faces were indeed an orc and a necromancer :)

I didn't try anyone else.

I am not using Maria Eden but if there is a special plugin for LAL already, there shouldn't be a need to create yours unless you want to do something special about it.

UPDATE! tl;dr: 

- Removed a previously added faction from warlocks. May result in proper warlock master/mistress behavior upon player escape.

- Updated to use new method of SD+ enslavement. May resolve issues with items being removed on enslaved starts.

@alex621821 you're welcome to post a load order/log file (properly with spoiler, etc.). Make sure this is at the end of your load order after LAL. You shouldn't have anything but weather mods after those two.

Everything works for me with just this and its affiliated mods installed. That's easy, of course. With all 250ish of my mods a lot of things are wonky, especially with hostile npcs nearby, but the innkeeper starts still work properly.

here is my load order if you would like to take a look.

loadorder.txt

i am pretty sure i have the latest version of things.  after i get enslaved by somebody else there is a "i need a strong hand to guide me" dialogue i assume that is from immerslave.

The only thing on there I can see without tes5edit that will obviously interact with innkeepers is radiant prostitution. You can try it without that. Otherwise, there's a bunch going on there and it'd be hard for me to tell even with all that installed here in front of me.

Also I should add that if you're just going to the normal inn start in the menu option you don't get enslaved. You have to specifically pick "I escaped, but being bound and helpless I was captured by someone else" (see the mara pic in the download thread).I don't mean to insult your intelligence, I'm aware this is the equivalent of asking you to turn it off and turn it back on again.

If you want to enable logging in MO, click the puzzle pieces at the top, ini editor, go to skyrim.ini (the one showing initially, you don't have to go to it really) and then under papyrus change the settings to:

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

First make sure you have Immerslave from yesterday. I don't mean to insult your intelligence (yet again) I'm just trying to cover all the bases. My old computer repair boss once had a lady on a house call who had plugged her power supply into itself, and even when he showed her she was like "so?" - so you never know.

Then start the game with immerslave, go through the Mara menu, don't pick any bondage items, go to "I escaped, but being bound and helpless I was captured by someone else," pick either mistress or master, choose an inn that is not raven rock (it shouldn't show for the latest version of immerslave), start it up, run as fast as you can to the counter of the inn. Sometimes with all my mods the innkeeper is in another room and I get messages that my owner is too far away, etc. 

If nothing happens, no messages about owners being far away and etc., exit the game immediately. Go to C:\Users\alex61821\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script (or whatever drive letter, and whatever you use in place of alex61821) and copy Papyrus.0.log and paste it here. It may give me an idea of what is going on. Or not. 

UPDATE! tl;dr: 

here is my load order if you would like to take a look.

attachicon.gifloadorder.txt

i am pretty sure i have the latest version of things.  after i get enslaved by somebody else there is a "i need a strong hand to guide me" dialogue i assume that is from immerslave.

"I need a strong hand to guide me" is from SD.

It should only show up when you are wearing a collar after you escaped.

Small idea for improvement about the integration with SD:

You can set a level of experience to the slave through this variable.

StorageUtil.GetIntValue(kSlave, "_SD_iSlaveryExposure")

So you could offer options such as:

- I am freshly enslaved (set exposure to 1)

- I am learning about serving my masters (set exposure to 10 or 20)

- I am a veteran slave (set exposure to 80)

- I am a complete slave and couldn't imagine the world otherwise (set exposure above 100)

The code to change slavery levels in SD based on exposure is here if you want to see the details:

https://github.com/MinLL/SDPlus/blob/master/scripts/source/_sdqs_fcts_slavery.psc#L621

SD also has a system of cooldown, so if you escape and remain free for a long time, your exposure will gradually go back to 0 and your slavery level back to 1.

This is to simulate the hardship of being enslaved again after a long period of freedom.

If you go from master to master, you can maintain your slavery level high and keep the privileges that come with it.

(at low exposure, you are just a sex toy... at high exposure, you can stand or use tools assuming you keep your master happy).

I figured out what was the issue with Yokes.

Since they are using different slots than hand cuffs, Immerslave was adding a Yoke and SD was adding hand cuffs at the same time and they would both fight for attention.

I am working on a fix. It is working for yokes but now I have to test if  it is still working for cuffs and for followers.

I will post it tonight or tomorrow depending on how testing goes.

The only thing on there I can see without tes5edit that will obviously interact with innkeepers is radiant prostitution. You can try it without that. Otherwise, there's a bunch going on there and it'd be hard for me to tell even with all that installed here in front of me.

Also I should add that if you're just going to the normal inn start in the menu option you don't get enslaved. You have to specifically pick "I escaped, but being bound and helpless I was captured by someone else" (see the mara pic in the download thread).I don't mean to insult your intelligence, I'm aware this is the equivalent of asking you to turn it off and turn it back on again.

If you want to enable logging in MO, click the puzzle pieces at the top, ini editor, go to skyrim.ini (the one showing initially, you don't have to go to it really) and then under papyrus change the settings to:

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

First make sure you have Immerslave from yesterday. I don't mean to insult your intelligence (yet again) I'm just trying to cover all the bases. My old computer repair boss once had a lady on a house call who had plugged her power supply into itself, and even when he showed her she was like "so?" - so you never know.

Then start the game with immerslave, go through the Mara menu, don't pick any bondage items, go to "I escaped, but being bound and helpless I was captured by someone else," pick either mistress or master, choose an inn that is not raven rock (it shouldn't show for the latest version of immerslave), start it up, run as fast as you can to the counter of the inn. Sometimes with all my mods the innkeeper is in another room and I get messages that my owner is too far away, etc. 

If nothing happens, no messages about owners being far away and etc., exit the game immediately. Go to C:\Users\alex61821\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script (or whatever drive letter, and whatever you use in place of alex61821) and copy Papyrus.0.log and paste it here. It may give me an idea of what is going on. Or not. tr

tried it again at a different inn.  with the method you suggested (same method i was picking before).

still nothing it says something about "take a moment to get your bearings" then nothing.  i am just a regular patron after i pick the bounty, i have tried anywhere from nothing to huge no difference as far as the innkeeper.

i am attaching my log file.  i sure appreciate you taking the time to try and help me.

Papyrus.0.log

I have problem with this mod.

I pick  slave start-item only hood-and captured again by bandit. Everything was perfect. Bandit enslaved me.

But after 2day he was killed by mudcrab during taking me "out" Enslave end and all item was removed. But immerslave quest is still in qestlog and all bandit and wolf are non-hostile to me. Even if I atack them they ignore me totaly. I can run into fortress with 12bandit and  butcher them, all ignore me. I tryed play with removing  factions(from wiki or even check faction list ingame) but its dont help me.

If I start new game all working but if I pick enslaved with bandit still same problem?

Can anyone help?

Sorry, it's certainly not an issue, but is it normal that new mistress/master attack me when I spawn after activate the bed ?(I picked bet caught by new master). I think that causes some conflits with the quest "take a moment to get your bearings" (or I just don't know how to trigger the next stage)

Edit: my bad: "You'll just show up where they are and then pretend in your brain. And probably get ganked if it's the Warlock or Vampire starts."

In the description spoilers, it always said that the mod didn't care about your other player slavery or other mods so I always avoided it as well.  It would be nice if the modder is trying to make it compatible with other SL mods though.  It does look like there are some compatibility patches on the main page now. 

Maria Eden uses Zaz Slave Control - so it collaborate well with every mod that is adapted to this lightweight slavery framework - and since all slavery mods depends on Zaz it won't add unwanted dependencies as well.