6: Slave Ship Start. : the cage are in then add and then ship wrick is miss with you are in the sea and the dead slave sicking to the botton of the sea. I don't know if this is form Requiem or not but I have no problem with the shipwreck start on Live another live with requiem with Immue-slave uninstalled.

Hope this help you and this is what i have uncover for my testing with Requiem, OBIS, and Requiem OBIS patch. 

Thanks for the info, I will test with Requiem soon since I use requiem and will be sorely put out if it doesn't work with it. I just haven't tested for compatibility yet.

For #6, I uploaded a new version that will solve this.

I hate asking for help when I can't get a mod to work because it always ends up being obvious after the solution. But I've got the LaL dialogue all working, options for master's and equipment and such. And while the standard LaL options initiate after sleeping in the bed, Immerslave options do not. After sleeping in the bed it fades black and then back without a load screen. The standard LaL second chance quest goal: sleep in the bed or whtever does not tick either.

All mod requirements are met and up to date as far as I can tell. Any helpful direction would be appreciated.

how long do I have to wait after I click on a option. I got to bed and I strip it goes black and I am still in the cell

I haven't gotten any replies from other people who started out with this problem, but I'll post what I told them, and I hope it helps: If you know how to get logs, it would help me to get your latest papyrus log to see what is going wrong. It may be you don't have LAL or some of the devious items mods updated to the latest versions. LAL MUST BE 2.5.2 or later (honestly it may still work for 2.5.0 and 2.5.1 but it's risky). And devious items mods need to be the latest versions. For instance, if it can't find vaginal rings (recently added) and you chose full set it may mess up. Any other info you have to help resolve this will help. It works for some people, but this may still be something I need to fix on my end for some people.

Found a minor bug with "ImmerSlave-GagBlindCut-1.0.1".

If installed, it allows me to cut open and unequip the PC's chastity belt by pushing the masturbate button when interacting with the belt.

I guess that's not working as intended.

Hruh. Must be when I added blindfold cut, it probably shares functions (gag doesn't) so the number of that choice messes up. Thanks, I'll take a look at it.

Alright, did a quick test this morning with the 0.9.1 release and am pleased to report that the slave ship was there and my character spawned with no problems. Now then to nitpick, what I noticed was a lot of the dead slaves and the torturer had their heads sticking through the ceiling/walls/floors and thus were accessible on the other side of said wall/ceiling.  Also, I was able to completely loot the dead slaves of their supposedly locked bondage equipment. I'm not sure if it would be possible to prevent this (because its a Devious Device issue) but it would be more immersive if the character had to find a master key first. 

Same to me. All the slaves sticking in the ceiling or in their cage, most of them moving constantly and making an awful noise...

It's always been a little messed up (sticking out of the stupid cages becaues the havok settling is really messed up) but I didn't think it was ever that bad as sticking out of walls. I did change something about the ship positioning (reverted to vanilla since I thought it was a mistake) but it may be that made this worse. I'll take a look. Are ANY of the slaves positioned right?

probably a silly question but I guess one have to choose between this mod and "Live a Deviant Life Resurrection",

or can they cohabit by some wonderful chance ?

Aelie said no before, but IS wasn't working for the newest LAL, and I don't know what all Aelie did to make LADL work with the newest LAL. If you don't pick "I Am a Slave" this should not bother LADL, but I don't know if LADL will bother this. If LADL was set up as Arthmoor intended addons to be set up, then without choosing a LADL conversation LADL shouldn't fire up either. But there are fully legitimate shortcuts that could have been taken that would interrupt IS.

I hate asking for help when I can't get a mod to work because it always ends up being obvious after the solution. But I've got the LaL dialogue all working, options for master's and equipment and such. And while the standard LaL options initiate after sleeping in the bed, Immerslave options do not. After sleeping in the bed it fades black and then back without a load screen. The standard LaL second chance quest goal: sleep in the bed or whtever does not tick either.

All mod requirements are met and up to date as far as I can tell. Any helpful direction would be appreciated.

how long do I have to wait after I click on a option. I got to bed and I strip it goes black and I am still in the cell

I haven't gotten any replies from other people who started out with this problem, but I'll post what I told them, and I hope it helps: If you know how to get logs, it would help me to get your latest papyrus log to see what is going wrong. It may be you don't have LAL or some of the devious items mods updated to the latest versions. LAL MUST BE 2.5.2 or later (honestly it may still work for 2.5.0 and 2.5.1 but it's risky). And devious items mods need to be the latest versions. For instance, if it can't find vaginal rings (recently added) and you chose full set it may mess up. Any other info you have to help resolve this will help. It works for some people, but this may still be something I need to fix on my end for some people.

Thanks for putting in all that time. I believe DD updated recently so I may not have it up to date afterall. That being said, I gave it a shot with just a blindfold or ballgag and selected a few different scenarios without any luck.

[11/13/2014 - 03:52:40PM] kufof2qs log opened (PC)

[11/13/2014 - 03:52:40PM] initGameLoaded init v0.804000

[11/13/2014 - 03:52:40PM] initGameLoaded loaded v0.804000

[11/13/2014 - 03:51:42PM] RNPC_MentalModel log opened (PC)

[11/13/2014 - 03:51:42PM]  -1 -2 0.000000 0.000000

[11/13/2014 - 03:52:13PM]  -1 -2 0.000000 0.000000

Update: updated DD Integration. Same issue.

If it matters, these are the versions of the mods I have installed which I think are relevant. I haven't had any problems with the mod starting, though I haven't been through all the starts yet, only Captured Dreams, the slave ship, and the Dragon Bridge Innkeeper.

Live Another Life v2.5.3

FNIS 5.1.1

Sexlab Framework  v159c

Sexlab Aroused Redux v12

ZAZ Animation Pack Main 600

ZAZ Animation Pack Textures 600

ZAZ Animation Pack 601

HDT Highheels System v0.5 Beta

HDT Breast and Butt Physics - TBBP and BBP supported v1.4  (not sure if this is needed but makes a nice jiggle, not sure if it impacts on the ship havok problems though).

Devious Devices Assets v2.8.2

Devious Devices Integration v2.8.2

Devious Devices Expanded v1.1.5

Immerslave 0.9.1

Back to the ship, here is a bit more detail on what I found. Remember the ship is upside down in the water, so when I say "ceiling" I really mean what would normally be the floor of a deck.

Starting out the first cage I encountered had 3 girls floating in it, all 3 were stuck 1/2 way through the "ceiling".

I then found a dead slave laying on the floor, looked fine.

Beyond her was a single slave stuck halfway through the top of a small cage, she was rattling around something fierce.

Moving up to the "top" of the boat (actually the cargo hold), I saw 4 small cages with slaves, 3 on their side. Those 3 had their captives stuck halfway through the bars of the cages. The final cage was suspended from the "ceiling" its top seeming to be stuck there. The slave in that cage was sticking halfway through the boat's hull.

Finally, on the other end of the cargo hold I found the head and shoulders of a dead torturer sticking out from the "floor". I moved down to the room where she was at and found the rest of the torturer hanging from the "ceiling" on the room.

Some more thoughts on this, I think all of the slave's heads were shaved to a butch cut, made it hard to tell them apart, however it might be immersive if on the slave ship start the character starts off nearly bald as well, her hair like the other slaves, shaved for sanitary and humiliation purposes. The character then needs to find of means of getting her preferred hairstyle back (the face sculptor comes to mind, but their might be a mod that does it for cheaper.) It's certainly not necessary! :D

Not sure what log that is, it doesn't look like the papyrus log. I mean the papyrus.0.log, like so (copied from some forum post):

Open Skyrim.ini (My Documents/My Games/Skyrim) and add the following to it:

[Papyrus]

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

Afterward, in that same folder you will see a new folder called Logs. Inside that: Script. Inside Script you will (eventually) find 4 logs. Double click and they should open with notepad or any text editor. Papyrus.0.log is the most recent. At the end of it you will see the last process to happen before the crash.

Anyway, the DD that needs to absolutely be updated is assets. And which version of LAL do you have? And is LAL loaded next to last in your order with IS loaded last? Hopefully the papyrus log will help if you don't mind posting it. If you can't post the file, just paste it into a spoiler tag so it doesn't break the Internet.

Also, when starting up and you see the mods loading in the upper left of your screen, what version of ZAZ animation pack do you have? What version of sexlab? And you're welcome to post your load order.

Basically, if someone is having this problem, I feel like a jackass but I have to make absolutely sure that you have the latest version of everything, including every requirement, and that LAL is next to last and IS last, except for weather mods. It's like when you call your cable company and tell them you have a problem and you've unplugged and restarted your box 5 times and they say "ok, sorry sir but if you don't mind, I have to ask you to do the first step: unplug and restart your box." So if my running you through hoops makes you want to shoot me like most people want to shoot a comcast tech support rep I understand.

Some more thoughts on this, I think all of the slave's heads were shaved to a butch cut, made it hard to tell them apart, however it might be immersive if on the slave ship start the character starts off nearly bald as well, her hair like the other slaves, shaved for sanitary and humiliation purposes. The character then needs to find of means of getting her preferred hairstyle back (the face sculptor comes to mind, but their might be a mod that does it for cheaper.) It's certainly not necessary! :D

I checked and when I thought I'd deleted the ship or something I undid a move I accidentally made like a year ago where the ship is placed like 2 points off of its normal position. Which doesn't matter for most things, but I moved nearly everything to look right and settled the bodies to work right, so the 2 points likely catches body parts and fucks everything up. I'll put another version up for you to test shortly. Some slaves will liikely still hang out of cages, but I can't really help it and for my game in the past it's actually looked sortof normal (leg through bars, etc.). 

Oh and can't remember if it was you or someone else who mentioned it, I can't deal with DD items being locked onto slaves, I have to put them on like normal since there's scripts involved and the slaves are dead.

I like the shaved bit, and people around here have talked about a possible mod dealing with shaving hair and slavery, but from what I've read you can't access hairstyles without having the player manually adjust it themselves.

I personally pick that hairstyle from the start and change it slowly myself as I do my playthrough (I've started 3 times only to quit when mods updated or needed better compatibility) - I swim to shore from the ship, all the while working against frostfall and gaining skills in hunterborn (and this is with old Requiem so normal advancement is slow), and slowly over time i go through a sort of b-movie vengeance montage of training (I have considered making this a vengeance mod, with an actual master or mistress you have to go kill/enslave), and then Requiem updates and none of the patches do and then this breaks and I quit playing and never get through the game yet again. So adding something like that would be neat, but is more something I'd leave to the many modders working on slavery mods right now, I'll be hard pressed to get my merged patch to where I want it (spent a few weeks on the last one) plus I have to develop this until people don't have so many issues.

Ok did some more testing, this time on the captured by someone else starts (All Mistresses, cuz I love them! :D)

Warlock's Plaything - Warlock Mistress was hostile, attacked till I blacked out (Death Alternative), popped back in with still some life in me and then was non hostile.

Forsworn Mistress - She was hostile, attacked till I blacked out, got the "get your gear back" quest outside of the cave, the Forsworn there were non-hostile.

Orc Mistress - She was a Hunter of Hircine, was definitely hostile but the other orcs were not. She attacked me but I was saved by a goat (!?) who attacked and killed her while she was trying to kill me. o.O

Bandit Mistress - Non hostile, both in the Tower hideout and Fourskull hideout

Necromancer Mistress - Non hostile

Vampire - Her and her fledgling companion were definitely hostile, blacked out and showed up at a nearby Inn.

Also noticed that if I chose the full set of bondage gear option an error message would pop up stating that not all of the items could be equipped.

Done for now, will do some more checking tomorrow.

Edit: No worries on the hair topic mate, I agree that your efforts should be directed towards fixing any bugs. :D

Not sure what log that is, it doesn't look like the papyrus log. I mean the papyrus.0.log, like so (copied from some forum post):

Open Skyrim.ini (My Documents/My Games/Skyrim) and add the following to it:

[Papyrus]

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

Afterward, in that same folder you will see a new folder called Logs. Inside that: Script. Inside Script you will (eventually) find 4 logs. Double click and they should open with notepad or any text editor. Papyrus.0.log is the most recent. At the end of it you will see the last process to happen before the crash.

Anyway, the DD that needs to absolutely be updated is assets. And which version of LAL do you have? And is LAL loaded next to last in your order with IS loaded last? Hopefully the papyrus log will help if you don't mind posting it. If you can't post the file, just paste it into a spoiler tag so it doesn't break the Internet.

Also, when starting up and you see the mods loading in the upper left of your screen, what version of ZAZ animation pack do you have? What version of sexlab? And you're welcome to post your load order.

Basically, if someone is having this problem, I feel like a jackass but I have to make absolutely sure that you have the latest version of everything, including every requirement, and that LAL is next to last and IS last, except for weather mods. It's like when you call your cable company and tell them you have a problem and you've unplugged and restarted your box 5 times and they say "ok, sorry sir but if you don't mind, I have to ask you to do the first step: unplug and restart your box." So if my running you through hoops makes you want to shoot me like most people want to shoot a comcast tech support rep I understand.

Resolved. I left IS above LaL in the load order. See, feels obvious now. But anyway, you really shouldn't feel like a jackass. You're providing a public service and every attempt to help your users is a favor you don't need to do. Jumping through your hoops is entirely up to me. Thanks a lot, it really is appreciated.

Ok did some more testing, this time on the captured by someone else starts (All Mistresses, cuz I love them! :D)

Warlock's Plaything - Warlock Mistress was hostile, attacked till I blacked out (Death Alternative), popped back in with still some life in me and then was non hostile.

Forsworn Mistress - She was hostile, attacked till I blacked out, got the "get your gear back" quest outside of the cave, the Forsworn there were non-hostile.

Orc Mistress - She was a Hunter of Hircine, was definitely hostile but the other orcs were not. She attacked me but I was saved by a goat (!?) who attacked and killed her while she was trying to kill me. o.O

Bandit Mistress - Non hostile, both in the Tower hideout and Fourskull hideout

Necromancer Mistress - Non hostile

Vampire - Her and her fledgling companion were definitely hostile, blacked out and showed up at a nearby Inn.

Also noticed that if I chose the full set of bondage gear option an error message would pop up stating that not all of the items could be equipped.

Done for now, will do some more checking tomorrow.

Edit: No worries on the hair topic mate, I agree that your efforts should be directed towards fixing any bugs. :D

? Do you have SD+ installed? On the main topic I do explain that slave starts without SD will result in getting ganked half the time (that is, for half the recaptured starts). SD causes enslavement which makes them non-hostile without adding the player to a faction that might end up breaking parts of the game (specific vampire faction, warlock, orc, etc.) and adjusting those npcs' factions has... not worked out for me. If one thing I can't fucking fix in this and New Vegas (trying to replace the effing bestiality with humans in otherwise decent slavery mods) its the damn factions, even when you think you get them right they don't make sense. It took a long time just to get the damn forsworn not to kill each other, same with the orc, and when it comes to player there are hidden hostile factions that don't make sense, you can sit there in the console for half an hour and still not find a cure. These are all excuses for me not fixing this, but I don't mind depending on SD+ enslavement to fix this as I assume people will only start these with SD installed, what with the warning.

The main topic does also explain that the rings work only half the time, the other half they error, but they still go in your inventory so you can wear them later once the bra/belt is off. So I expect the error messages for now. At some point I might just have them added, but it's a minor issue I didn't want to worry about.

And I understand the main topic is a jumble, and some things are in the main topic that aren't in the main download post because if you adjust that everyone following you (400+ people in my case) get a notice that you updated the file, so one time I spammed them like 15 times just editing the post. :D So I don't mind if things have been missed, I just want to make sure everyone understands which parts of this should work under what circumstances (which is the sign of a half-ass modder like me ;)

Resolved. I left IS above LaL in the load order. See, feels obvious now. But anyway, you really shouldn't feel like a jackass. You're providing a public service and every attempt to help your users is a favor you don't need to do. Jumping through your hoops is entirely up to me. Thanks a lot, it really is appreciated.

No problem, glad it is resolved for you! Hopefully this helps other people who've had this problem.

I even had the problem once or twice myself when I miscopied scripts while working on this late at night, so I completely understand the frustration you were having, but I didn't think that was the problem here, what with quadruple checking the scripts and other people having it work ok.

Updated. Attempt to get havok settling in order for shipwreck start. Readjusted everyone and then changed some havok settling flags (opposite of what I was doing initially) to see if this helps other people.

On my start, everything looks exactly as it should. But this might not be the case for everyone. For one thing, you may have to have the same skeleton installed that I do (xp32 or whatever it's called).

Alright, I'm having a bit of an issue here.  It's doing the "Bed fades back in" thing, but before I start figuring out how to grab logs I wanted to make a quick post and mention some things that I haven't seen mentioned yet.

First, when it fades back in, my character is naked.  Second, if I choose the "I'm trying to escape from this cell" option, it equips all the gear I select as proper.  It does seem to have a small disagreement 'equipping" piercings alongside the chastity belt.  Thirdly, though this is slightly different, I've noticed that when I start the LAL sequence my character's hands are not bound behind their back.  I seem to remember that happening in the older versions of LAL.  Oh, finally, if I escape the cell either after the bed fails to take me anywhere or by selecting the "I'm trying to escape from this cell" option, it CTDs fairly quickly.

I'll post later to confirm (I've been working on this for 3+ hours now) but I do indeed have LAL as the second to last in load order, with ImmerSlave as the final mod.  I've also ensured that all the necessary mods are fully upgraded as well (at least, as far as I can see).

Back to the ship start again...

Good news is that all of the single slaves in cages not in the water looked fine, so good job there.

The bad news is that the 3 slaves in the cage that is underwater and the torturer are still sticking through the ceiling/floor of the deck. I did notice that at least for 3 slave cage it looked like there was two crates in the cage itself which likely were not helping matters.  I think the water itself is forcing the bodies to float to far up which is complicating matters.

As for me reading the main post, well I had....way back when you started the mod....and then the first part with all the new stuff when you came back....sooooo :P

Alright, I'm having a bit of an issue here.  It's doing the "Bed fades back in" thing, but before I start figuring out how to grab logs I wanted to make a quick post and mention some things that I haven't seen mentioned yet.

Damn, sorry you're having troubles. The things you mention: naked is normal for problem you're having, it means LAL kicked in but that there was then an error; equip errors are normal (in that they sometimes double equip and I liked that but they don't always so I'll just leave it out); and the escape CTD makes sense in relation to the problem you're having.

You are still welcome to post your load order in case there's some conflict that I can figure out later, and I await your log files whenever you have the time to get them.

Good news is that all of the single slaves in cages not in the water looked fine, so good job there.

The bad news is that the 3 slaves in the cage that is underwater and the torturer are still sticking through the ceiling/floor of the deck. I did notice that at least for 3 slave cage it looked like there was two crates in the cage itself which likely were not helping matters.  I think the water itself is forcing the bodies to float to far up which is complicating matters.

As for me reading the main post, well I had....way back when you started the mod....and then the first part with all the new stuff when you came back....sooooo :P

Ok, well that makes sense I guess, I didn't see a problem with them on my end so those were the ones I did not adjust. I also haven't adjusted the slave hunter way out on the ice nearby; I'll try to address all those tonight. I'm glad that the start is at least working for you this time, around, and thanks for your feedback! And I was generally speaking of everyone, i didn't mean to single you out, you're doing a great job of helping me. :)

notes in parenthesis ()

SKSEdata

SkyUI

FNIS Behavior v5 2 -- ALWAYS necessary

FNIS Creature Pack

FNIS sexy move

SexLabFramework

SexLab Aroused v20140124

CBBE

Apparel replacer for CBBE  (tried with this disabled once, didn't help)

ZazAnimationPack_Main_V0600

SOS (Schlongs of Skyrim, tried with this disabled once If I recall correctly)

hdtHighHeel

DD Assets

DDInteg

DDExpansion

Dangerous Nights (Tried with this disabled/removed, didn't help)

Death Alternative-YMOYL

SD+2044

Captured Dreams

SlaveTats

Alternate Start: LAL

ImmerSlave

my load order, such as it is.  I'm sure it's horrific to some people, hopefully I won't melt any faces today.  I'm using Mod Organizer for this as well.

Are there any specific places you wish for me to create logs to?  Perhaps up until I crash after escaping the cell?

EDIT

I am rather confused now.  I went to get logs for you and it worked.  I do not know what I did differently, but it's working now.

Got a problem for you, and I do think it's this mod that's doing it... chose mistress, abandoned campsite, full set of gear. Got asked if I've heard the sound of dragons before (or something like that) and went and used the bed.

2 hours playing later I checked my journal to find I've got an active quest telling me to use the bed.

Used LADL before, never run into this... used AS-LAL by itself and never run into it either.

Spent some time trying various other choices... only one that causes it is that combination that I've found. Granted I didn't try all the possibly combinations (heat-death is coming, and all that) but that was the only one that did that to me.

The bad news is that the 3 slaves in the cage that is underwater and the torturer are still sticking through the ceiling/floor of the deck

Assuming this last upload worked, this should be addressed now.

I am rather confused now.  I went to get logs for you and it worked.  I do not know what I did differently, but it's working now.

The act of attempting to come to an understanding of a problem often resolves that problem. And then you feel like a dumbass, but what you've done is resolve a problem simply by attempting to understand it. In the end it is a beautiful thing. And then the next problem makes you feel like a dumbass. But then you resolve that problem. Etc. Etc. This is still something that is happening for people, so in the end it is my responsibility to figure this thing out to its core.

Got a problem for you, and I do think it's this mod that's doing it... chose mistress, abandoned campsite, full set of gear. Got asked if I've heard the sound of dragons before (or something like that) and went and used the bed.

2 hours playing later I checked my journal to find I've got an active quest telling me to use the bed.

You are correct sir. I screwed up the update of the quest that involves the bed. It works now, thanks to your prompt relay of information.

The problem now is that this may have screwed your ability to properly interact with the main quest. My advice is to attempt to correct your current game, simply by trying: 

CompleteQuest XX000DAF

Where XX is the first two hex values of LAL in your load order. In TES5Edit mine shows 0E for LAL, so the quest is 0E000DAF.

It may be as simple as this, but if not you'll probably need to start over. :(

And again, for everyone testing this for me, thank you, and the latest file involves some compression that I'm still not entirely sure of so please let me know if everything implodes for 0.9.3.

Ok did a quick check with the ship start once more and everything that I can find looks good! All of the slaves are in their cages, no one is sticking through the ship's hull or floors.  I found the dead slaver mage and dead scout outside of the boat. Not sure if this start is survivable with Frostfall or Hypothermia but I didn't have either of those mods running to check. At least for Frostfall, the fur clothing, torches, and ruined books might give a fighting chance. I might give it a shot later with full bondage gear selected to see if its even possible. :)

Ok did a quick check with the ship start once more and everything that I can find looks good! All of the slaves are in their cages, no one is sticking through the ship's hull or floors.  I found the dead slaver mage and dead scout outside of the boat. Not sure if this start is survivable with Frostfall or Hypothermia but I didn't have either of those mods running to check. At least for Frostfall, the fur clothing, torches, and ruined books might give a fighting chance. I might give it a shot later with full bondage gear selected to see if its even possible. :)

Thanks for the feedback, that is great to hear! 

It is survivable if you wait until the armbinder is off before setting frostfall value at 1, and also use the gag/blindfold cut (really I should put a knife closer by for the blindfold, and this reminds me I have to adjust that file to keep a belt option from breaking). LAL puts some snowberries in a barrel next to you, so if you can cut the gag off you can use both to swim to shore, assuming you last that long (if you start in a blizzard you're just done with). Unfortunately if you start with the armbinder, being next to the torch doesn't help at all so since you have to wait until at least 6 times (usually more) you're pretty screwed right up front (esp. with the old requiem installed). 

I've been meaning to put one of those bigass road torches I remember from a playthrough like a year or two ago (that I hope is vanilla game and not some lighting mod) but I couldn't ever find the refid and keep forgetting to go look. At one point I put a fireplace for my personal use but I'd forgotten the damn ship was upside down so that wouldn't work either. I'd just have to have one of those bigass torches lying on its side right behind you, both helping you not die immediately and explaining how you might have survived when everyone else has clearly frozen to death(ignoring carbon monoxide poisoning).

I have a small problem with the mod, but I don't know if it has been mentioned in the previous 20 pages
If you steal the key from your master and escape, then in a while you get the message that they master's key helps you to remove one of the bondage items you are carying
Then the key get's removed, leaving you with the rest of the stuff on
The DD-Restraint mod doesn't recognise the items still left on, so does anyone have an idea how to get rid of them without using the console command for the key?

I have a small problem with the mod, but I don't know if it has been mentioned in the previous 20 pages

This mod hands you off to SD+, which then handles that stuff along with DD. SD+ and DD are being worked on together. This is probably one of the known issues that will be handled soon, as explained here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24042-sd-sanguine-debauchery-enhanced-2014-08-31/page-323

Tried the new version, the Inn keeper option worked fine for me

Currently we have to say we are a slave to a master/mistres and then that we have been recaptured by a master/mistress if we want to start as a slave, could you seperate the two dialogues so if you want to start as a slave you pick a different dialogue option and not pretend that you escaped and got re-captured

Also i've noticed (and this is probably a SD+ patches issue you can't do anything about) that after making your choices on blindfold/gag etc if you have SD+ with patches (which i think is going to be included in SD+ at some point) it basically overrides you choice and gives you the full locked in chastity gear

As a suggestion for the Captured Dreams start, instead of random items besides the belt and collar, I think it would good to have the player start with the cuffs and bra being the CD stamped ones as well or whatever you think the Master would put on a slave she intends on running errands for her. 

Tried the new version, the Inn keeper option worked fine for me

Currently we have to say we are a slave to a master/mistres and then that we have been recaptured by a master/mistress if we want to start as a slave, could you seperate the two dialogues so if you want to start as a slave you pick a different dialogue option and not pretend that you escaped and got re-captured

Also i've noticed (and this is probably a SD+ patches issue you can't do anything about) that after making your choices on blindfold/gag etc if you have SD+ with patches (which i think is going to be included in SD+ at some point) it basically overrides you choice and gives you the full locked in chastity gear

I've wanted to do away with that first option for a while. A long time ago I wanted this to be fully-encompassing as far as getting vengeance against your first mistress/master, but I've scaled that down since then. Just not enough time in my personal life to execute that correctly.  But the CD start made that selection make more sense, as far as selecting something before all the other choices. So I left that in with much misgivings. It makes sense somewhat, but it takes away from this being 100% as far as I am concerned. I went a week IRL struggling with this but I couldn't put off a launch any further, I'd already committed to the "recaptured" bullshit as far as writing and the logic behind which everything revolves around.

And yes for the SD starts you may be overridden by SD for certain restraints, at this point that is between you and the SD start. I can't keep up with this forever. I already have some shit that has gotten beyond me that I have to account for (requiem compatibility, etc.).

As a suggestion for the Captured Dreams start, instead of random items besides the belt and collar, I think it would good to have the player start with the cuffs and bra being the CD stamped ones as well or whatever you think the Master would put on a slave she intends on running errands for her. 

I don't equip anything for the CD start. I do absolutely nothing other than start LAL appropriately and start CD appropriately. Right now Requiem fucks this up royally, but I've solved that on my end. I just need a better place to land someone in between the starts so Requiem doesn't get angry. I've had a solution for a few days but I want to get this release done right.

I'm cussin a little bit in my responses but please believe me when I say I'm glad for the feedback, I just need to get this absolutely polished off so that I'm glad to have done it. So please continue to let me know what you think and what you want this to look like in the end! I am committed to doing this right.