(from xscottr)I really like where you went with this mod. I think the chastity quests are a pain in the ass (no pun intended) but in its current state its conflicting with SD+ and defeat. I had to remove it in order to get skyrim to work again but I will keep checking it out as you make improvements. Good work.

I might put an option in there then to not have it. 

Well if you're able to cut the straps of the gag and blindfold, why not the harness, collar, arm and leg straps, and the rope bindings as well?

I had the ebonite harness in and at some point some flavor text about being unable to cut through ebonite, but I might have subbed a normal harness back in when I was trying to make sure it wouldn't block clothes (because with Frostfall and some of these starts that's like autodeath). For all I know I even messed up and made the gag and blindfold ebonite, I don't remember since I've switched a lot of those back and forth during testing. Anyway, I suppose I could adjust the harness to block clothes and then allow it to be cut off. But I like having to wear it so... idunno. I'll see.

I could see it for leather harnesses. But not the ebonite ones. Same for the gags and stuff really. But the harness is much less a hinderance than the gags and blindfolds honestly. My favorite harness is the ebonite harness that also acts as a chastity belt, can get it with Skyrim bound at least. Its just too bad theres not a blocking version.

As far as the cuffs? Naw, not even leather ones. Those things look way thicker than the straps thats with the gag and blindfold. Not unless the damage to yourself and chance to hurt yourself was radically increased to compensate for it at least.

That's how I feel about the cuffs and such. The harness I need to make sure is ebonite or use the current one but sub in the ebonite look and name, for immersive constistency as far as "why can't I cut off this damn harness if I can cut the rest off?" Anyway, if you want a blocking version you can always go in with tes5edit and add the number of the body slot in (that Aelie mentions somewhere in this thread). Like I've said before, i go with non-blocking solely so that I can roll with Frostfall. So I might add the option for it to block clothes and allow it to be cut. As far as the one that is also a chastity belt, you can't use it along with the chastity devices. 

Been doing more testing, and found that the deep instability in my game was caused by the Submit mod series. (And I say series, because I tested it with Submit Progressive Bondage 1.66, 1.61a, and regular Submit 28JUN14 0825. Each of those would crash my game at the end of the rape scene, in a "minimal mods"  environment (about 25 mods). It's something to keep in mind when people report instability here. I got everything stable again, first by swapping out Submit for Defeat, later by installing the new PapyrusUtil that is being worked on.

Back to Immerslave; it might be good to list HDT Highheel System as a requirement. It's actually a Devious Devices Expansion requirement, but isn't listed  there as such, and Immerslave crashes if you don't have it when the slave heels get auto-equipped.

Still trying to get Slit Throat to work. Does this work for everyone else?

Shouldn't the warlock laboratory be somewhere else, so you don't get attacked by a dwarven sphere at level 1?

Thanks for the report on submit.

Second time someone mentioned adding that requirement so I added it to this support thread. Next time I update I'll update the download page. Unfortunately every time I want to mess with that page it gives everyone an update notice, so I try to leave it alone until an actual update.

For throat slit, are you using the thief tools patch? It might help. I haven't tried to do that in a while.

As for the lab, that's a LAL start and so far I don't go messing with where the starts place you.  If you google it people on reddit and such always laugh at how hard it is. The only harder start in LAL is the shipwreck if you have frostfall. So I made it even harder with a powerful warlock mistress and locked door. If it makes you feel any better you start with some decent stuff if you make it out alive. Also, if you can't get the key from the warlock, find the lockpick and pick the chest, and theres a chance (I don't know if it is 100percent) that the chest has lockpicks in it, whereupon you can just raid the whole place and walk out the door without your mistress following. Then run for it.

The first time I encountered the dwarven sphere I ran my ass off and it got distracted with some other mob nearby so I made it. I think I have flavor text saying it's the warlock's guardian so it sortof fits in. But yeah, run. I haven't encountered it with Requiem on, I'm sure I'll die repeatedly. I haven't actually played the game just to play it since like 2013, I've actually been working on a personal patch for all my mods. I may actually play tonight!!! Yay. 

I have found that upon installation of this mod, all my saves (ones that have already been established, not new game) I am automatically equipped with the starting gear and quest. Now I have to fight my way out of a ton of DD devices to play ANY of my saves. :(

Oh not to mention I lose everything I own.  :@

So... messages or MCM?

A message is okay for one or two questions, but when it gets to be more than that it becomes a drag -- imagine all mods doing that!

An MCM setup, with proper default values so people don't have to go in there, is the better alternative.

Of course, everyone's opinion will differ on what is proper. :)

QUESTION FOR YA'LL

Right now I have messages up front about which things to equip. I can put in more, for say the chastity devices and such, or blocking harnesses, the works. I personally like the messages as it gives you unique choices each time you start without having to go into MCM and find it and adjust and "oh I forgot" but some people might find the messages break immersion. So... messages or MCM? MCM might take a while, I've never messed with it and not sure I have time. Again, I like the messages and little bit of flavor text I put in with them, but I'd like to see if they annoy other people. 

I like the little question honestly. I have a lot of mods that have MCM where it doesnt save globally, and if I wanna start a new game I have to go into MCM to turn it on, leave the menu completely, sometimes wait until it tells me its going, then go back into MCM adjust the settings. Perfect example of this is frostfall, but theres plenty others like hunterborn and so on. I wonder why some of the settings dont save globally, or that there isnt an option to have it remember your settings on other saves.

Personally I wouldnt be mad if you used MCM though, like I said I appreciate options in general. I just think some questions when you start up wouldnt be too bad. For instance, the chastity device isnt that bad I think, the vibrating plugs are what can get ya killed since the starting chances for that are kind of high and with one mod or another it sometimes makes you drop your weapons which can sometimes be an even bigger pain to find in the grass or beside the road.

That said, if there was an option for the chastity part, Id say keep the belt but give an option for different kinds of plugs. I rather liked how the basic idea of your mod is that you get fucked from the start, so I think you should keep with that path. Just maybe some options if you wanted the standard leather stuff you can cut through or the ebonite stuff you cant. Id say use all the blocking stuff though, even the heels. Its not too hard to get a dagger though, and I play with frostfall. :)

My suggestion would be... is there anyway to have the plugin detect if frostfall starts up without making it a requirement of the mod? If so, you could always have a separate option that pops up and said "I see you're using frostfall, did your master allow you to wear a coat over your restraints?" or something like that to get a blocking or non blocking one. Maybe you even start off wearing some robes or something warm too. If it isnt able to detect frostfall, could just make that a separate question.

Could even have Mara ask it no? I think that would be better since we're talking to the statue anyway. What usually gets me is trying to get to winterhold to make the key is all, or get back so I can find a forge somewhere. Maybe an option to start with that book Devious Devices would be good too.

That's how I feel about the cuffs and such. The harness I need to make sure is ebonite or use the current one but sub in the ebonite look and name, for immersive constistency as far as "why can't I cut off this damn harness if I can cut the rest off?" Anyway, if you want a blocking version you can always go in with tes5edit and add the number of the body slot in (that Aelie mentions somewhere in this thread). Like I've said before, i go with non-blocking solely so that I can roll with Frostfall. So I might add the option for it to block clothes and allow it to be cut. As far as the one that is also a chastity belt, you can't use it along with the chastity devices. 

Yea I know it doesnt work with the chastity belt, but an ebonite harness would also act like a chastity belt too ya know if you couldn't get it off due to how its designed and closed off down there. I dont see why it "has" to also block the collar slot because it would be cool if I could wear a collar with it but I have a thing for harnesses so Im probably biased. I think the chastity harness looks simply fantastic and is probably more comfortable than the metal chastity belts, and it matches the ebonite cuffs better. I dont know how to use TES5 Edit to edit things... dont you mean the CK? I probably will end up going in and editing stuff eventually though. Mostly I dont want my edits to break anything you're doing right now since it could cause problems. :P

Anyway, for a full list of my suggestions of items I think would be awesome~

1= Ebonite Slave Boots= Shouldn't need more than a recolor right?

2= Alternative Slave Boots= Maybe one that had a cuff go down over the top of the foot with no heel, or one that instead of a little ring has a little pokey spike at the heel, or ballet boots. I already found some ballet boots actually, without even looking for them. They're the heel length ones though, woulda been cool to get thigh high ballet boots... maybe even could have made it so the leg cuffs lock the ballet boots on and can't take them off until the cuffs come off.

3= Cuffs with integrated Bindings= So the cuffs could be used to tie people up too~ :) We already have the stuff needed to tie someones arms behind their back. I also found a hobble chain in Zahiras [hope I spelt it right] restraints. Would be cool if we could add a little hobble chain to slow down walk speed even more. Other than that, you would need a new bouncing animation where your ankles are stuck together, or crawling on your knees animation, or a hog tie crawl. [has way too many kinky things in SL] But yea I know you're not actually doing the animations... still the hobble chain is possible right? :D

4= Bondage themed gloves= Like mittens or something that would block the glove slot and probably not allow equipping stuff in your hands. Might need a object for that though, I could look for you. I know theres lots of fetish themed gloves~ might need to make a custom ball or mitt blob for the hands though...

5= Bondage Corset/Belly Cuff= Would probably effect time under water, max stamina, stamina recharge for some easy things that are so far not used in any other restraint device Ive found. Again probably some fetishy corsets out there we could use, I could look for ya. But I've seen the Belly cuff in use already so that could be used, unsure what slot it uses.. prolly the chastity one.

6= Anti Magic Collar= Effects max magic, magic recharge, maybe even lowers resistance to magic. Would be pretty easy to edit a constant effect that did that, it might even come with varying strengths but Id suggest at least a maxed out one first.

7= Locking Nipple rings= I havent found any nipple rings that locked even though in game the item "said" when you put it on that the rings seems to solidify itself... they still can be removed. Not only that, Im not sure why but all the nipplerings I looked at none of them were visible so I couldnt actually see them :P. Probably another file you're using that I dont have, Im guessing the Make it Compatible one with the nipple jewelry? I think the nipple rings though could be easily enchanted with a few different kinds of debuffs fairly easily though. Like a penalty to frost resist, or even anti magic ones like the collar, or perhaps vibratey ones like the soul gem plugs. Perhaps ones that occassionally give some hot or cold damage by heating up or cooling down similar to the plugs that shock you sometimes. Heck, even some shocky ones sound kinky now that I think about it. :P Plenty of other ideas of course, just listing some ones that just hit me while typing it. Could just look through the list of constant magic effects and see which ones might be applicable. Id really love to see more use of the nipple rings instead of chastity bras which imo arent as kinky. Maybe the ability to lock nipple rings on though with the use of chastity bras... so they didnt have to vie for the same slot... thats kinky though. ;)

8= Box shaped arm binder= I put a link since sometimes people dont know what Im talking about. An armbinder that locks your arms in a reverse straight jacket or mummy/prayer position. Those are the kinkiest, but yea would need a new mesh and stuff which I already know ya dont do. :P still on the wishlist though~

9= Ebonite Harness Gag/Blindfold Combo= I know nothing about combining objects, just something I think would be cool. Could have different ones for the ball, panel and ring. Hmm, thinking now about the ring... see below.

Oh, random thought about gags. Honestly I think you should be able to eat and drink with the ring gag on... maybe theres a way to have those gags not block eating and drinking? Sure you're sort of limited to soups and food ya cant chew but Id say just give people reasonable doubt that if something realistically could be done, then it should be allowed.

Lastly, I was looking more in depth with frostfall. I think the easiest solution for the ship wreck would actually be if we could find a snowberry potion somewhere in the ship. It even mentions in the description of the potion it allows you to swim in frigid waters for like three minutes. Seems like a fair enough amount of time to jump in, get to shore, and find someplace to dry off.

I think the easiest solution for the ship wreck would actually be if we could find a snowberry potion somewhere in the ship. It even mentions in the description of the potion it allows you to swim in frigid waters for like three minutes. Seems like a fair enough amount of time to jump in, get to shore, and find someplace to dry off.

LAL starts you off with two snowberry potions in the bag on the ramp if you have frostfall. 

Actually it starts you off in the water, I moved you to the ramp. So you are right next to the bag with two snowberry potions, it is the closest thing to you. You just can't drink them til you cut off the gag. Then you need them both for the swim to shore, especially if the plugs start up in the middle of it.

---

On an unrelated topic, I think my greatest achievement with this mod is all the Chinese users.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fbbs.skyrimcitizen.net%2Fviewtopic.php%3Ff%3D2%26t%3D616%26sid%3D6eaf8564a36b469df50eb4e9b2389131

LOL :)

I have found that upon installation of this mod, all my saves (ones that have already been established, not new game) I am automatically equipped with the starting gear and quest. Now I have to fight my way out of a ton of DD devices to play ANY of my saves. :(

Oh not to mention I lose everything I own.  :@

I tried testing against having finished the beginning quest but apparently I was unsuccessful. So, for now, disable the mod when you don't want to use it. Sorry.

For that save thing, my friend had the same issue. I think it has something to do with starting a slave character, saving before finishing "something" and loading up a new character. I never had the issue though. Did have an issue where skyrim bound never shows up for one of my characters where I started with LAL just camping outside helga though. Not sure why it wont show up in MCM. I tried uninstalling everything and reinstalling it too. I thought it was broke until I made a new character and saw it pop up. Loaded the old one and nope... no idea why.

About the snowberry potion thing, hmm, Ill have to look. Are we able to find a dagger on the ship? If not, maybe a dagger somewhere with the potion then :P

Like the mod. Things I've seen are that the harness seems to still be the blocking one. You mentioned (I think) it was supposed to have been changed to the locking one so one can use the fur armor found on the slave ship. I didn't have any issues there, btw... only thing was the bodies being halfway through the floor which I think you're already aware of. Reminds me of a Star Trek episode... Long freaking swim to shore but I can't complain since I like to drop the speed on the boots down to 50...

Necromancer start doesn't go anywhere. You just wake up stripped in the cell.

Armbinder gets equipped for the enslavement starts.

Orc owner looks a bit funky on my game. Might be a grey head.

Probably something else that I'm not thinking of...

Hi ^^

Your mod is very interesting. I have install it and test. For instance I don't have lot of bug. But I have some questions :

1) The master wip my PC all time, but the rape frequency is low. She rape my PC only some time and it's alway the  AP Skull Fuck animation. I don't know if I don't have an bug. I use Devious Helpless too.

2) In Devious mod you had an option with key "tab" to try to be free from bound. But she don't work with your mod. I had think that it's because the master is so near, so I have escape from the master and run in the wilderness. But this option is  not here. So I had think that an NPC like a guard can help me, so I have run in a town. Devious Helpness work fine, because on the road, my PC have been rape by bandit (strange think female bandit use only  the  AP Skull Fuck animation). So I'm arrive on a town but gaged I cannot speak........ I had think that there are an option with good people to unwear devious epuipement... or maybe it's a bug ?

She rape my PC only some time and it's alway the  AP Skull Fuck animation.

Your PC is wearing a chastity belt, what do you expect? ;)

In all seriousness, check that you registered Zaz's bound animations. In the MCM, select Devious Devices and see whether they are available.

If they're not, you must register them. In the MCM, select Zaz Animation Pack and click Register there. You'll see the animations switch from registered: False to True.

So I'm arrive on a town but gaged I cannot speak........ I had think that there are an option with good people to unwear devious epuipement... or maybe it's a bug ?

Thats outside of the aspect of his mod right now. However some mods you might be interested in for dialogue options while gagged is DD Restrained, DD Gags Mod Overhaul, and DD Gags+. I wish there was one that did everything but so far, nope.

DD Restrained is fairly simple, letting you mmph at people and getting random effects for your efforts. Sometimes they ignore you, sometimes they rape you, sometimes they try to take off stuff [if you nod yes] and sometimes they fail. The percentage of willing to help and help success is editable in the MCM, as is the types of things you allow NPCs to help with. Theres also an option for being able to unlock things without the key for instance, if you disable this I dont think they can do much other than maybe your arm binder and rope bindings.

The Gags Mod Overhaul imo is slightly better, but it doesnt work with everything I think. For instance you can use it to ask someone for help getting out of an arm binder, but they wont take off the gag or blindfold or other bindings. Some further testing on my part is required. Anyway, it gives you a list of options, unsure if they have different chances for different effects, but it feels better. Eventually you get the option to make gestures, and the NPC rolls a chance to understand what you mean or not. The more practice you get at gagtalk the higher the chance to be understood which is something I like. If you succeed it unlocks the normal dialogue with the person until you stop talking to them. If you want to talk again you have to win the little gag talk minigame again which takes time.

The gags+ one allows you to write messages to talk to people normally, if your arms arent bound. You need to have paper in your inventory and something to write with, either charcoal or a quill and ink vial. When you're done talking to someone it takes away a sheet of paper. I havent used this one very much though it seems like a solid idea. Usually I just try to get my arms unbound and get a dagger to cut the gag off. You can get the plugin from here to be able to cut off gags and blindfolds.

Since Im on the topic of the gags and blindfolds, I think it would be nice if higher quality daggers had higher chances of success. Like, an iron dagger isnt as good as a steel dagger, steel isnt as good as elven or dwarven daggers, and so on. That way you could significantly lower the chance of lower quality daggers working. Id also suggest for the ebonite gags and blindfolds that you need an ebonite or higher quality dagger else it wouldnt be strong enough. Other than that, I still think it would be neat if we could use dinner/clutter knives to cut them off too, could have a lower chance than an iron dagger. :P

She rape my PC only some time and it's alway the  AP Skull Fuck animation.

Your PC is wearing a chastity belt, what do you expect? ;)

In all seriousness, check that you registered Zaz's bound animations. In the MCM, select Devious Devices and see whether they are available.

If they're not, you must register them. In the MCM, select Zaz Animation Pack and click Register there. You'll see the animations switch from registered: False to True.

I have do it (all zaz animation done), but nothing change for bandit in the wilderness (devious helpness), only run the facial fuck. I will see if it's the same with the master this weekend.

So It's because my PC have the chastety belt ? This items block all animation except the facial ?

For Gag I will see the mod that you talk unmog.

Last point, I don't have access to the "tab" key option, to try to be free. It's good or it's bug with Immerslave mod ?

To get rid of the armbinder, you use Tab, just like in all other mods that use the armbinder. In my case, it works, and I'm sure others would have reported it if it didn't work for them in Immerslave. I rather think there might be a problem with your installation. Did you remap the key, or run some other mod that might interfere with the Tab key?

he might be talking about the arm bindings which dont let you struggle out with tab. I havent figured out how to get out of that myself, though I read SDs page about it and it said picking up a weapon weakened the ropes, like you were cutting them, and your supposed to drop the weapon again automatically. For me though, I dont seem to drop the weapon. Not sure why

Ok i think i might of missed something obvious. I started Vampire slave route and while it all worked fine for the life of me i cant get the belt/harness off. Do i have to just keep cramming lockpicks into it till i get lucky? Or is there a key somewhere that i might of missed?

Ok i think i might of missed something obvious. I started Vampire slave route and while it all worked fine for the life of me i cant get the belt/harness off. Do i have to just keep cramming lockpicks into it till i get lucky? Or is there a key somewhere that i might of missed?

If the difficulty settings for devious devices are set to their defaults then lockpicking is very unlikely to work. DDi does add a quest that will allow you to learn how to craft keys by going to the college of winterhold, and if you use a mod like Devious devices - For the Masses, you'll encounter keys on bandits and other human enemies. You can also use a mod like Captured dreams as another way to get DD items unlocked.

The chance of success is dependant on your lockpicking skill, and the difficulty of Devious devices. It normally works by "Belt difficulty - your lockpick skill= your chance of success". It starts out at a default of a whopping 185. Meaning when you start off, you have way less than a 0% chance of success. Its why I generally lower it to 100. But, at 185 with the default skill cap of 100 you would have a 15% chance of success... at 150 difficulty you have a 50% chance of success with 100 lockpick skill, get it?

Personally I like using cursed loot though. It gives you a chance to find keys in chests and stuff. But you can also configure it to find more kinky stuff... which is actually its main purpose. But, I still suggest lowering the difficulty skill in deviant devices to 100 so you always have at least a small chance of success. Kicker is, cant do it when your wearing a locked belt. So, I suggest changing the settings before talking to the statue.

Mmmmm.... oooook. It's true my PC is not entrave by armbringer, but just join with a rob like sanguine debauchery... so if I understand it is not the same action to be free. I need to use abandonned weapons ?

Mmmmm.... oooook. It's true my PC is not entrave by armbringer, but just join with a rob like sanguine debauchery... so if I understand it is not the same action to be free. I need to use abandonned weapons ?

Thats what I understood of it, but you might want to read through the page of SD+ too since that doesnt seem to work for me. Granted I simply added the bindings and didnt start with a master in the immerslave to test it, and Im sure it has something to do with being spotted picking stuff up. SD+ is a little wonky still though.

Finally got to try the Orc slave start, and everything worked great!

I think the only issue with starting as a re-captured slave is that ImmerSlave adds so many devices that my girl's master can't really do much to her! Well, that and starting with an Armbinder might mess with SD+ a bit since it has its own cuffs that are supposed to be put on at the start of slavery.

The only thing I didn't try was using the alternate boots, like from Ponygirl or the like. I really should do this since I don't much like the look of the default slave heels... they're so bland and not fabulous at all.

Pretty cool so far, especially for an early beta.  I ran into similar issues in that having all the devices on seemed to not work well with being enslaved (everything kept defaulting back to the one oral position), as SD doesn't have any "remove gear" overrides like Deviously Helpless does (though with the Bandits, I did once get one of them to do just that using DH's own trigger).  I would suggest maybe leaving off some of the items if the player starts "enslaved", like the belt, and perhaps the armbinder, given that fact.

There also does seem to be some other conflict with SD, in that I always lost my hood right away if I started enslaved, too.

Lastly, I couldn't seem to load on the ship, which is probably a conflict on my end, but the weird thing is, it would save, and I could load, but after selecting my hood/gag options, I would invariably crash.  To clarify, I only had this problem on the ship, not on any of the other options.  I would see the hood get equipped, but then it CTD'd before the armbinder showed up.  (Didn't seem to matter which gag option I pick).  I also unloaded this mod and tested it using just LAL, and the ship option worked fine there.

Finally, some other alternate start options with less gear might be fun too.  Just a thought!

Hehe, decided to put my money where my mouth is and mess with one of the mods, was harder than I thought. Had to first figure out how to load multiple esm files in the ck. So it took some time and googling and editing, but I did that, used the gag plugin to cut it with a knife as the active file. Loaded up the stuff, searched around a bit. Figured out via some backwards logic that I had to first go to magic effects and make some custom ones, then use those effects in an enchantment, then use that enchantment in a custom collar, I picked the ebonite one.

For some reason though the enchantment didnt work well for having a dual value modifiers, I had originally tried to make each magic effect reduce two stats to lessen the amount of effects Id need... say destruction and restoration at the same time. But only the first one was effected, destruction would be lowered but not restoration. So I had to go back and change it so each effect was for one stat, doubling the amount of magic effects I had to make.

In the end though I got an anti magic collar working! The effects were 1=lower magic regeneration 100% [could be 200% so it actively drains though I think, 100% halted regen], 2=magic weakness by 25% [could be 100% though] 3= reduced all magic based skills by 15 [but you could do 100 too just my starter stats were all 15 and they dont go less than 0 [i tried :P]]

Not sure if it would work if I made it a separate plugin instead of just changing yours, Im not that knowledgable with mods. Could go one step further and weaken all skills... but I was sort of wondering after all this, is it possible to simply change the default 15 amount of stats that a character starts with to 5 or 0 instead? Where is the defaults controlled at I wonder... would be easier... Still, wasnt too hard I think... did it all before going to bed.

Oh, and found this.

Finally found it. In the Creation Kit, up at the top go to Gameplay->Settings and find iAVDSkillStart and modify the value from 15 to whatever you choose. If you're using Random Alternate Start (and probably other Start mods), you have to modify the RAS esp itself in this way or it won't work, even if you make a new esp and move it to the bottom of the load order.

I wonder if theres anywhere we can lower the starter health, magic and stamina at. I notice all races are supposed to start with 50 on everything, but we get 100. That might make it a bit more even if we dont get that extra 50 on everything, which would be 15 levels worth of stats.

Searching in there for start, I found fStatsHealthStartMulti which has a default value of 0.5. Hmm, I also found one called fdefaulthealth which starts at 50. There's also magicka and stamina versions, figured they were probably it, guess not. Hmm.

Realy nice mod, i enjoy it ^^

But i think you should add warning same recaptured start have problem with Interesting npc(its kinda favourite mod,so allot people use it).

You starting on place where 3dnpc add same NPC too.

Orc,vampire,forksworn,warlock work perfecly,

but necromancer start you start in cave with dead girl+khajit vampire hunter,even if she beat him he is essencial so fight still continue and never end,down up down up, Bandit near whiterun start work, but north tower its spawn chick from 3dnpc and she beat bandit,and last bandit start spawn with you 3hight level npc from 3dnpc who wipe bandit before you become slave.

Realy nice mod, i enjoy it ^^

But i think you should add warning same recaptured start have problem with Interesting npc(its kinda favourite mod,so allot people use it).

You starting on place where 3dnpc add same NPC too.

I think he said all of that is from SD+.