This was the exact reason Aelie gave up on LADL I guess. It's simply infeasible to keep this approach updated with LAL in the long run. Every time they update LAL, this mod will break. Every. Single. Time. And in combination with the LAL author taking down all older versions as soon as the new one is ready (a practice I completely disagree with, but it's their mod, their choice), you basically have to charge to your keyboard and get your addins updated whenever a new LAL is out. As in ASAP.

As I said - infeasible. People have lives, even modders.

I love, love, love the idea of starting Skyrim as a slave in distress and I used both LADL and this mod. Skyrim Bound is essentially a selfbondage button. Immersion-wisely, it doesn't have the same feeling as actually starting the game as a tied-up slave in a cell. But tbh, I think a mod like this would need to come up with its own alternate start mechanism eventually. Relying on a framework that's constantly changing under your feet is just not going to work, sad as is

EDIT: Oh wait...reading the LAL patch notes, there might actually be hope. Seems it -does- now feature a proper plugin API. Yay!

This was the exact reason Aelie gave up on LADL I guess. It's simply infeasible to keep this approach updated with LAL in the long run. Every time they update LAL, this mod will break. Every. Single. Time. And in combination with the LAL author taking down all older versions as soon as the new one is ready (a practice I completely disagree with, but it's their mod, their choice), you basically have to charge to your keyboard and get your addins updated whenever a new LAL is out. As in ASAP.

As I said - infeasible. People have lives, even modders.

I love, love, love the idea of starting Skyrim as a slave in distress and I used both LADL and this mod. Skyrim Bound is essentially a selfbondage button. Immersion-wisely, it doesn't have the same feeling as actually starting the game as a tied-up slave in a cell. But tbh, I think a mod like this would need to come up with its own alternate start mechanism eventually. Relying on a framework that's constantly changing under your feet is just not going to work, sad as is

EDIT: Oh wait...reading the LAL patch notes, there might actually be hope. Seems it -does- now feature a proper plugin API. Yay!

This is why I always dl mods manually and save the zipped files. I always have a legacy version if needed. And yes, the new LAL has a plugin hook. Yay as well!

Ah didnt know they had an update, what was changed? *goes read* Oh some nipple toys, bug fixes, apparently can dye stuff now. I dont think his mod really delved into much of that though, other than applying some basic items on you that comes from them. It should still work if we update that I think, the only problem is the LAN update... right?

Here I was hoping for mittens maybe~ or any of the other things~ :) Maybe I should go bug them on the assets page if theyre still working on stuff. Here I was thinking they werent working on anymore assets for some reason.

Yeah it was unexpected. The slot hider was moved to another and gags used one slot instead of two. That's what I remembered on top of my head.

There was another one about better integration between DD mods but I guess you could check it out.

I was more interested in the chastity bra finally working with hdt enabled bodies~ always had to hide it~ :) But yea, using less slots is always good. There was also one about the harness being moved to another slot and stuff. But, again most of that was behind the scenes stuff. I dont think it should affect immerslave negatively.

neat mod thanks

I'm playing with SD+ installed and limited removal ticked and after picking the i'm still a slave option and the electromancer option i started up and got enslaved fine but then after a while it kept flashing up a message along the lines of SD enslavement removing item (plugs,belt etc) but didn't seem to actually remove anything as i still had the harness, bra and belt on.

Is that due to the DD updates or is there a way to fix that?

I was more interested in the chastity bra finally working with hdt enabled bodies~ always had to hide it~ :) But yea, using less slots is always good. There was also one about the harness being moved to another slot and stuff. But, again most of that was behind the scenes stuff. I dont think it should affect immerslave negatively.

I at first had a problem with the locking slave harness that shouldn't block me wearing any armor, but it did. After going through the forum apparently its Schlong of Skyrim being the culprit adding schlongified slot in. At least I managed to clean it via SoS' MCM menu since the armor was not part of vanilla Skyrim. I'm using Immersive Armor btw.

I never used HDT enabled bodies before, wonder if I should try. I had UNPB T/BBP for a while now with belly nodes in case I would use a mod involving it.

hi...

i really wanted to try to start a new game with this mod but... with Immerslave installed my game doesn't start... or better, i get the sounds as if it was starting but the screen goes black and stays so... while if i remove the mod i get the prison cell where i can create my PC...  i checked all the requirements several time, the only difference i noticed is that i have LAL 2.5.1 not 2.4.1 as required... does it mean my game is to much updated ?  :(

thanks...

hi...

i really wanted to try to start a new game with this mod but... with Immerslave installed my game doesn't start... or better, i get the sounds as if it was starting but the screen goes black and stays so... while if i remove the mod i get the prison cell where i can create my PC...  i checked all the requirements several time, the only difference i noticed is that i have LAL 2.5.1 not 2.4.1 as required... does it mean my game is to much updated ?  :(

thanks...

Your surmise is correct, it doesn't work with the latest LAL.

I at first had a problem with the locking slave harness that shouldn't block me wearing any armor, but it did. After going through the forum apparently its Schlong of Skyrim being the culprit adding schlongified slot in. At least I managed to clean it via SoS' MCM menu since the armor was not part of vanilla Skyrim. I'm using Immersive Armor btw.

I never used HDT enabled bodies before, wonder if I should try. I had UNPB T/BBP for a while now with belly nodes in case I would use a mod involving it.

Yup: The latest version of Expansion fixes that.

PM me if you need a copy of the previous version.

hi everybody...

so... thanks to Jfraser, i finally could start a new game as a slave... selected the option of bring escaped but still in trouble...

now... either i'm missinig someting (very likely :P ) or something doesn't work properly... :(

after running around skyrim several hours, being attacked by wild animals, raped by bandits, dying 3 times... i finally arrived in Winterhold and started asking anybody i met to help me... got someone removing the armbinder, but when i asked about removing my chains, some answered "i wish i could but i don't have the tools" others (the guards) answered "of course" i got the message the i had been freed by my chains but everything was still in place... :(

why that ? is there anything wrong in the game, any conflict or whatever... or i'm doing something the wrong way ? is there a way of removing them without cheating ?

PM me if you need a copy of the previous version.

hi everybody...

so... thanks to Jfraser, i finally could start a new game as a slave... selected the option of bring escaped but still in trouble...

now... either i'm missinig someting (very likely :P ) or something doesn't work properly... :(

after running around skyrim several hours, being attacked by wild animals, raped by bandits, dying 3 times... i finally arrived in Winterhold and started asking anybody i met to help me... got someone removing the armbinder, but when i asked about removing my chains, some answered "i wish i could but i don't have the tools" others (the guards) answered "of course" i got the message the i had been freed by my chains but everything was still in place... :(

why that ? is there anything wrong in the game, any conflict or whatever... or i'm doing something the wrong way ? is there a way of removing them without cheating ?

Pretty sure the "freed from your chains" line is from SD+ and only applies to its bindings. If you have DD Restrained, check your settings to make sure you have all the other stuff able to be removed. Most of them are disabled by default. If you don't have DDR you'll have to make or find keys.

hi everybody...

Pretty sure the "freed from your chains" line is from SD+ and only applies to its bindings. If you have DD Restrained, check your settings to make sure you have all the other stuff able to be removed. Most of them are disabled by default. If you don't have DDR you'll have to make or find keys.

yes, i have DDR and i have enabled all the possible removal with different range of success... so after asking so many time someone should have been able to help... BTW... what does "chains" actually refer to ? i'm still wearing several different kind of restraints... (harness, slave boots, chastity belt, etc...) each of them with different chance of getting removed by people...

Hah, wish I knew. I never figured that out either, Im assuming though chains are refering to bindings that lock your arms behind your back. For instance theres an item called "Leather Wrist Cuffs" that look like the leather arm cuffs that I wasnt able to figure out how to get out of them. They even block you from picking up stuff and opening doors, even talking to people etc.