I uninstalled this now when I start a new game I get a black screen (monitor goes black as if its on standby).

Have you tried running TES5Edit (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/?)

It might tell you why Skyrim is crashing.

Does your monitor power light stay green or does it go orange (standby mode) ?

If you reinstall the mod does everything work again? You can always choose another non immerslave option at the statue of Mara

Ye I reinstalled it again and everything is fine. I just wanted rid of it cos SD was interfering when I chose "I was captured by someone else."

Ok, so no crashes or anything, but every options for the being recaptured fades to black at the bed, the fades back in with my character sitting in the air like the begnning of the game in the wagon and I get the main quest start notification.  I have the latest LAL, just downloaded yesterday (2.5.5), so I don't know if that's the issue or not.

Edit: Correction, all the options do that.  It basicly sets you in the vanilla beginning, only your'e stitting in mid-air in the cell instead of the wagon.

Edit 2: Just tried one of the original LAL options, and it's doing the same thing.   Uninstalled this mod, and works fine.  Which sucks, because this mod looks like it has a lot going for it and some good RP potential.  ><

• 3 weeks later...

so i pick my bindings and start in an orc camp. is there suppoesed to be some sort of thing that happens. I also tried to do a forsworn slave start but they see me as a hostile enemy not a slave

Edit: actually, whenever i start in a (normaly) hostile person's area, like forsworn or warlock or so on, the see me as a hostile and attack. is that normal?

Hello!

Well, this mod doesn't semm to have updates, it's a bit sad... Hope I'm wrong.

Well, I posted bcause I wanted to make a new game thanks to this mod and had a problem: everytime I'm supposed to go to bed to "begin my new lige", I have a black screen and after a few seconds, I just have my PC standing next to the bed, naked, in the very same cell.

I updated SD and DD and thought it might be that, but no. So, I think it is because I have the 2.5.5 version of LAL, does anyone have this problem ? If yes, can you share 2.5.2 or 2.5.3 version? Thanks!

Hello!

Well, this mod doesn't semm to have updates, it's a bit sad... Hope I'm wrong.

Well, I posted bcause I wanted to make a new game thanks to this mod and had a problem: everytime I'm supposed to go to bed to "begin my new lige", I have a black screen and after a few seconds, I just have my PC standing next to the bed, naked, in the very same cell.

I updated SD and DD and thought it might be that, but no. So, I think it is because I have the 2.5.5 version of LAL, does anyone have this problem ? If yes, can you share 2.5.2 or 2.5.3 version? Thanks!

Check spoiler

Tried vampire start, bandit start, captured dreams start and innkeeper start and they have all worked for me with LAL and the spoiler version

Edit: actually, whenever i start in a (normaly) hostile person's area, like forsworn or warlock or so on, the see me as a hostile and attack. is that normal?

Yes, that is normal.

You don't actually start enslaved, you just start in whatever gear you picked and SD+ takes over when you finally spawn into the game.  Without SD+ you just spawn yourself into a difficult situation.

After I updated to the most recent version of devious devices and such I noticed the gag/blind cut stopped working almost entirely. The option to cut still appears but it doesnt seem to do anything since it doesnt bring up a menu saying I succeeded or failed, and it doesnt seem to remove items

Yes, that is normal.

You don't actually start enslaved, you just start in whatever gear you picked and SD+ takes over when you finally spawn into the game.  Without SD+ you just spawn yourself into a difficult situation.

Aaah, SD+. can that be used in conjunction with defeat and Death Alternative?

Yes, that is normal.

Aaah, SD+. can that be used in conjunction with defeat and Death Alternative?

Yes you just need to configure DA and defeat so they have different trigger thresholds so they don't both try to trigger at the same time.

After I updated to the most recent version of devious devices and such I noticed the gag/blind cut stopped working almost entirely. The option to cut still appears but it doesnt seem to do anything since it doesnt bring up a menu saying I succeeded or failed, and it doesnt seem to remove items

The gag/blind cut got killed by newest dd scripts. It also prevents armbinder removal. I've taken it down. I may work on it some soon.

Hello Arbiter,

i like your mod and your work very much.

but i beg you strongly to make a small, easy and efficient bdsm match maker like mod. simply cast a spell or say a dialogue to an npc and give him the possibility to Whip the Player or another npc/follower with dd not taken off and at zazfurnitures. nothing more than that.

there is no mod where player and follower punishment is the main theme.. there are huge mods with a little zaz beneath, so you get a huge unwanted conted with huge bugs and side effects that ruin your game. i could list it all, but not necessary.

i tell you what happens when i start a game with a full set of bondage in the warlocks cave with SD installed.  SD takes most of the Equipment away immediately at the start , and the rest of it after the punishment. only the harness stays.  away means away,  it is not in the inventory and not in the /showinventory anymoe, it is gone. whats the sense of it, None. it is a bug that will never be fixed. i could list you the other bugs of SD, but not necessary.

without SD, how do you play with your mod , what do you do ? what do you do with these great looking devious devices ?

i asked all relevant modders to do this little  bdsm matchmaker. Skyrimll, Xaz, Ashal, Min, etc. no one does it. it would open all posibilities in gameplay that anybody can wish and make DD a full working Feature in your game.  But no, nothing.

so much to the sense of your mod and your work. sorry but it is wasted, because you cant use it.

i beg you strongly to make a small, easy and efficient bdsm match maker like mod. simply cast a spell or say a dialogue to an npc and give him the possibility to Whip the Player or another npc/follower with dd not taken off and at zazfurnitures. 

SD takes most of the Equipment away immediately at the start , and the rest of it after the punishment. only the harness stays.  away means away,  it is not in the inventory and not in the /showinventory anymoe, it is gone. whats the sense of it,

without SD, how do you play with your mod , what do you do ? what do you do with these great looking devious devices ?

i asked all relevant modders to do this little  bdsm matchmaker. Skyrimll, Xaz, Ashal, Min, etc. no one does it. 

I understand your frustration.

I also understand that I have to choose between the full DD experience or a partial DD experience with the full SD+ experience. That is the choice you get with Immerslave.

I don't want to have to choose. But I choose.

This is because many animations just won't work with various devices equipped. This is often Working As Designed. If you have a chastity device, you can't get fucked. That's a feature. There are various mods that will remove said devices and "get you got," but when it comes to SexLab it isn't always that easy, especially with the mob demanding that you hook into 5 other slave mods.

I want all these modders to immediately do the things that seem to be the most logical things that would lead down the path of FUCK YES THIS IS AWESOME. They don't usually take it as far as I want, so I mod a small file, then a larger file, then I have several things that give people satisfaction. Then I'm that guy you're asking to do that thing.

I understand that the language barrier may be preventing you from getting into this, but I promise you that if you are capable enough to see the vacuum you are capable enough to fill the vacuum. Creation Kit presents its own barrier; much worse than learning a language. It often doesn't make much sense. But if you're 800+ posts into this forum then you're capable of contributing. 

I didn't intend to contribute. I still have things I hold back. I don't want people in real life to know I do this, so every second I spend is wasted (from a selfish perspective); nobody I know understands the complexity that I go through (to execute what seems like simple shit to people here). I guess they all think I'm playing world of warcraft. But I don't care. I am gratified by the community; that people enjoy the limited benefits I provide.

So if you seriously want this thing, and you are capable enough to express this desire so wholeheartedly, you can provide this thing. I'll be happy to help you along in this in private communication. Meanwhile I have 5 years of crazy sexual shit I want to integrate into Immerslave, and I can't even spend a month on getting it done. 

There are a few mods out there where you can hook them up simplistically to get a spanking on regardless of devices, but they're usually buried deep within a thread and depend on some random prostitute mod from the nexus. If that is all you want, give it a 15 minute google. 

Hey arbiter thanks for the update

From the 2.5.2+ for alternative start does that mean it will now work with 2.5.6 or even version 3? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9557/?

Also will your new PH patch work with blabla's PH modifications? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37048-wip-paradise-halls-sexlab-extension-v01g-150207/

Thanks

I've checked through the house scripts that I figure might be the biggest pitfall. It mostly hooks into his mod the way he says to do it, that part will work, but if he'd changed some of the methods by which he starts your character then it'd break the starts I used from his mod. I will do a playtest soon, but having looked through most of the scripts the starts should continue to work fine. Maybe.

blabla's contains the script fixes for DD so it should, in theory, work. If he's changed the whip item or how the quest starts with LAL (it doesn't start with LAL) then maybe not. But most likely. I'll be using his mod soon so I'll check, and I'll link his mod directly as an option to use if it works.

I tried 0.95 with alternative start ver 3 and blabla's H RC 3 version and everything seemed to work although when i tried to use your PH patch i lost my MCM which i think is down to the jaxonz renamer PH patch that i also use

Without the immerslave PH patch everything seems to be working (currently a slave to an innkeeper so not in a position to try enslaving others yet) and thinking about it i don't think its needed as blabla's extension has a way to start the PH slave tracker quest in the MCM and if i understand your PH patch it gives a way to obtain the reboot spell which does the same thing.

One thing i have noticed is that if you use one of the enslaved starts and also pick bondage gear when you get to the location and your owner it restrips you and can apply new stuff (i.e you pick yoke and owner gives you SD+ wrist binds) but you then end up switching between the two, you can avoid it by just not picking any gear unless you are going to start as a free slave but disabling the option to pick gear if you are starting as a enslaved slave might stop others getting weirdness when SD+ kicks in

With this issue of gear switched back and forth, it is clear I need to rethink how I do that in SD+.

I can't tell how long it will take since I am not using Immerslave (I am already maxed out in my load order) but I will keep that in mind as a bug to fix.

i beg you strongly to make a small, easy and efficient bdsm match maker like mod. simply cast a spell or say a dialogue to an npc and give him the possibility to Whip the Player or another npc/follower with dd not taken off and at zazfurnitures. 

SD takes most of the Equipment away immediately at the start , and the rest of it after the punishment. only the harness stays.  away means away,  it is not in the inventory and not in the /showinventory anymoe, it is gone. whats the sense of it,

i asked all relevant modders to do this little  bdsm matchmaker. Skyrimll, Xaz, Ashal, Min, etc. no one does it. 

I understand your frustration.

I also understand that I have to choose between the full DD experience or a partial DD experience with the full SD+ experience. That is the choice you get with Immerslave.

I don't want to have to choose. But I choose.

This is because many animations just won't work with various devices equipped. This is often Working As Designed. If you have a chastity device, you can't get fucked. That's a feature. There are various mods that will remove said devices and "get you got," but when it comes to SexLab it isn't always that easy, especially with the mob demanding that you hook into 5 other slave mods.

I want all these modders to immediately do the things that seem to be the most logical things that would lead down the path of FUCK YES THIS IS AWESOME. They don't usually take it as far as I want, so I mod a small file, then a larger file, then I have several things that give people satisfaction. Then I'm that guy you're asking to do that thing.

I understand that the language barrier may be preventing you from getting into this, but I promise you that if you are capable enough to see the vacuum you are capable enough to fill the vacuum. Creation Kit presents its own barrier; much worse than learning a language. It often doesn't make much sense. But if you're 800+ posts into this forum then you're capable of contributing. 

I didn't intend to contribute. I still have things I hold back. I don't want people in real life to know I do this, so every second I spend is wasted (from a selfish perspective); nobody I know understands the complexity that I go through (to execute what seems like simple shit to people here). I guess they all think I'm playing world of warcraft. But I don't care. I am gratified by the community; that people enjoy the limited benefits I provide.

So if you seriously want this thing, and you are capable enough to express this desire so wholeheartedly, you can provide this thing. I'll be happy to help you along in this in private communication. Meanwhile I have 5 years of crazy sexual shit I want to integrate into Immerslave, and I can't even spend a month on getting it done. 

There are a few mods out there where you can hook them up simplistically to get a spanking on regardless of devices, but they're usually buried deep within a thread and depend on some random prostitute mod from the nexus. If that is all you want, give it a 15 minute google. 

To be honest, one of the reasons 'no one does it' ... or at least, I don't do it, is that:

1) magicrealm's definition of what he wants is vague and open to interpretation and 

2) no matter what I add along the lines of what he is asking for, he comes back the next day in the forum trashing the mod for not doing what he wants.

I agree with you - the best way for him to get what he wants is to learn CK and Papyrus, invest the time and create exactly what he is looking for.

This is how most of us started modding and there is no way around it.

I too would be happy to help with coding questions if that ever happens. 

when i tried to use your PH patch i lost my MCM which i think is down to the jaxonz renamer PH patch that i also use

wierd, I do make use of a PH spell and add it in a book, but aside from that I just put the book and a whip and a few collars in a dead slaver's inventory.

I will try to locate the rename patch and see if I can't fix the problem.

I tried 0.95 with alternative start ver 3 and blabla's H RC 3 version and everything seemed to work 

I'm working on the next version now, since LAL was updated right after I started working on the last update (lol always happens). Version 3 depends on the DLCs, I don't want to do that, I'd like to keep it working for both 2.5.6 and 3, so I have to remove the raven rock inn start (which I didn't add an inkeeper owner start for anyway). Right now that's the one thing that'll definitely break since he removed the DLC check for it and just added it directly, everything else should work.

Keep in mind LAL 2.5.6 will not properly add hearthfire homes to some list for adoption and other stuff or something, but I want to continue to support it.

As for SD+ starts I may need to have Mara make a note about it when she's asking. I have to change some conversation options anyway so I'll probably do that.

With this issue of gear switched back and forth, it is clear I need to rethink how I do that in SD+.

I can't tell how long it will take since I am not using Immerslave (I am already maxed out in my load order) but I will keep that in mind as a bug to fix.

Honestly I haven't looked in a while since you've updated, I still add the owner like so (i'm leaving out some of the code for checking for SD+):

_SDKP_enslave = Game.GetFormFromFile( 0x015BCE, "sanguinesDebauchery.esp" ) as Keyword

Actor akMaster = Owner
_SDKP_enslave.SendStoryEvent( akLoc = akMaster.GetCurrentLocation(), akRef1 = akMaster as Actor, akRef2 = Player, aiValue1 = 0, aiValue2 = 0)

Since it kept working I hadn't really thought about it (much), but I'll have to look through and see if you've provided another way for modders to hook into SD+. I think you worked on that after I'd already done this.

I'll also take a look at SD+ code to see if there's not some check that can be done based on worn keyword that would avoid stripping but still work for other functionality. If I seem to get it working I'll send over the code for you to check.

I'm going to try a few different scenarios to see if i just have a bad load game but I started a new game with the latest ImmerSlave and chose to be enslaved again by a warlock and used as his test subject.  I slowly gained his trust I eventually stole the Master key but the Owner is still friendly to me afterwards although he reverts back to an Electromage and i got the message saying that # of enslaved faction was 0.  I will try to test some more to see if I can figure out if it is on my end, but I figured I would mention it just in case.

I'm going to try a few different scenarios to see if i just have a bad load game but I started a new game with the latest ImmerSlave and chose to be enslaved again by a warlock and used as his test subject.  I slowly gained his trust I eventually stole the Master key but the Owner is still friendly to me afterwards although he reverts back to an Electromage and i got the message saying that # of enslaved faction was 0.  I will try to test some more to see if I can figure out if it is on my end, but I figured I would mention it just in case.

Hmm. I avoid adding the player to the warlock faction, which is why people without SD+ get ganked immediately, and otherwise I just hand the player off and then IS is done.

I'm putting a new version up soon in which I adjust how I sub the player (using skyrimll's script above) so that might resolve issues like this. 

Hmm. I avoid adding the player to the warlock faction, which is why people without SD+ get ganked immediately, and otherwise I just hand the player off and then IS is done.

I'm putting a new version up soon in which I adjust how I sub the player (using skyrimll's script above) so that might resolve issues like this. 

A nice to have, but not absolutely game breaking issue is that for the warlock start, if I gain the Owner's trust and he allows me to leave, you still can't actually get out without getting the key to the door from the owner somehow.  I normally get around this by pickpocketing the key from him with the help of some skooma that boosts thievery but it would be nice if the door would unlock if you are freed by the Owner.  Of course, if you escape by other means such as stealing the Master Key, well then... you are on your own as a run-away slave.