Tried the warlock start, but didn't get an armbinder equipped properly and SD+ didn't apply any cuffs neither. Other devices got equipped correctly.

Can some one please help when i'm in slaved and i go and talk to the owner there's no dialog coming up? I've downloaded all of the Required mods as well.

Do you have Zenet's Gagquest mod installed? Otherwise the DD Gags prevent any speech afaik.

No just downloading it now and see if that works Thank's

The Zenet's Gag mod works but when the owner removes the Devices they are not coming off?

Very nice mod already, thanks. And please bring back a choice for equipping the gag too. With zenet's gag quest this is just a perfect start for a new game then :D

Will do. Thanks for testing.

The warlock used to always attack, I changed some faction stuff and she hasn't attacked me since. Could be messed up occasionally or could be some faction relationships changed by a mod you use. But thanks for letting me know.

Thanks for the gag addon.

I did some more testing, the warlock is shown red for hostile when you enter her cell at the beginning and usually 1 attack is enough to send me into bleedout.

With the other starts the enemies are not shown red for hostile on the minimap.

So i think in her special case i get enslaved twice, once via your mod and once via blackout and DAYMOYL triggering SD+ enslavement. But this is only user guessing, modding Skyrim is too tough for me. As long as this doesn't potentially break anything it is ok i think. After all it would fit to the description of the warlock, at the start she is just doing another electro experiment at you :D.

Another amazing mod but the cutting function is not properly working.

I have used console to add one Nordic dagger to my dragonborn girl but no message has bounced out. I have tried to equipped the dagger, or dropped it on the ground and pick it up again but still nothing happened. I already put the cutting mod at the very last of my mod list.

Is there any suggestion about this issue? Thank you.

Hey, was a bit busy.

Finally switched to Mod Organizer and decided to start a completly new instance. ;)

I just did a very quick test and the shipwreck start now works perfectly fine for me. I got rid of some of the scriptheavier mods, like frostfall, RnD and Wet and Cold, though, so that might be related.

Hmm, something's not playing nice (more than likely mod-conflict, no doubt, but just throwing it out there). The new gagblind cut plugin does nothing when selecting "cut through the strap" for both gag and blindfold. The old zadgagcut plugin works just fine, however.

..and I too do not have the statue of mara in the cell. I have all the updated mods and requirements and LAL loads before ImmerSlave. Just no statue. I also had the black screen on startup but I was able to get past it by using "showracemenu".

So far every problem similar to this has been using an older version of LAL. A new version was released 10 days ago, and the statue was changed.

(EDIT)

Also, you're still running Live a Devious Life:

LADL - No Starting Spells.esp=1

This may be the problem.

This esp does nothing but change the player's starting spells.  it should only conflict with mods that also change the player's form  (and then it wont cause a crash, its effects will just be overwritten)

Hey Arbiter. This is my first post here EVER! Congrats on claiming my virginity here on lovers lab. ;) Hah, I just saw it got an update while I was looking around here to find out where these plugins called Blindfold Removal Fix and DCpack 1-2 came from. So if anyone knows pass it on, I know it came from somewhere here on lovers lab when I stumbled on Devious Devices, and then your mod. Just too bad theres no information on which mod they come with. Im also wondering if theres any chance any of these devious mods might have a conflict with Dual Sheathe Redux? Oh, shit I cant post links, woo good thing I saved my post before posting.

Anyway~ since I just realized you were still around and updating things I figured Id give some feedback to help out :) I'm using a bunch of mods, and Im surprised Skyrim is holding up as well as it is. :P I have had some crashes related to the Immerslave mod but for the most part it seems pretty good and its lots of fun if you dont mind a challenge.

So, the most important feedback is I noticed that I seemed to lose some choice options when talking to the mara statue. What I mean is I apparently had more to choose from before I installed Immerslave. Any idea why your mod would get rid of some of the options? I think it might be using an older version or overwriting something. Doesnt seem to cause any crashes, just gets rid of some options. To be honest though I only got it for your mod so not too big an issue for me but might be to others.

Other than that, I think in the requirements you should include the Skyheels mod, it took me forever to figure out why I was getting that error about heels since I didnt know I needed it and there was no information on the page that mentioned it. Again it doesnt break anything, you just cant wear the slave boots without it and I ended up really liking them. Would be nice if we had more kinds, in both style and severity. For now I can adjust the speed decrease from the ZaZ menu, also handy information to have on the page somewhere I think. :)

I think I have some of the most fun with the master starts, though Im totally lost on what Im supposed to do. :P For instance, how do we escape the rope bindings? I dont get a struggle menu like with the armbinder. I'd figure we should be able to use a knife to cut those too right? I was going to suggest allowing us to cut blindfolds as well but that just got updated so kudos! If anything, maybe we could use some other knifes as well instead of just daggers? Im speaking of the silverware versions, like with forks and spoons. Would be nice to use some of that clutter too that serves no other purpose.

Also I think it would be cool if that same hands bound effect could be applied to normal wrist cuffs we're wearing... like someone could interact with you in a fight if your wearing the cuffs and tie your arms. Would be a nice alternative to the armbinder, maybe it would give a penalty to lockpicking which makes it harder to escape from if your hands are behind your back. Through my digging in the help menu [i searched for cuffs] I found theres also some items Zaz made for some wrist cuffs with hooks in them and the rope binders but they dont seem to be lockable in any way. Might be able to use those to make it easier.

On the same train of thought, I was wondering why there wasnt any option for blocking wrist cuffs to block gauntlets. Or perhaps things like bondage mittens for gloves? I guess we need the ability to open doors and loot containers which is why it isnt blocked by the armbinder, it just feels a little odd to me to be able to rummage through stuff with my arms bound... and I have no idea where Im keeping all this stuff. :P I understand thats probably not handled by your mod though I figured Id comment on it. I do think its neat we have the slave boots for boot blocking, blindfold for helmet, and harness for armor though. I guess my only other idea for more kinky stuff would be like a corset, or a belly cuff that could squeeze some and make it harder to eat and give less time to hold your breath and make your stamina go down faster or recharge slower. Or perhaps an anti magic collar that constantly lowered your magic regen so you couldnt cast spells. Hmm, now I wonder if its possible to enchant a blindfold with night eye or sense life/dead?

As far as an escape system is used, I know this might not be specific to your mod but I'd also like if it could bring up that lockpicking mini game instead of it being decided by RNG. Would be a kinky way to level up lockpicking too. :) Even if it was super hard lock difficulty would be cool I think, as it would be more immersive to how skyrim plays normally. Maybe an option somewhere that people can click to decide which they prefer to use. I havent gotten far enough yet [because Im just making sure mods work] but Im also wondering if anyone knows if it still breaks a pick if you use the unbreakable lockpick perk, or the skeleton key? Im hoping thats a no, because I think those perks should matter.

Other than that, the dreaded CTD part of the feedback. I seem to get this mostly with the masters, but I'll give my experiences so far. I've noticed when Im bound and doing the "starter" areas I sometimes have trouble sleeping. For instance my first time I decided to escape from the cell we start in, and I had to go look up info about how to get out of the armbinder. [random thought~ would be nice if the flavor text sort of hinted that you had to keep trying, its worded in a way that makes you think its impossible. Couldnt find out the information on how to escape either from Devious Interactions which I thought was odd.] The first time I wasnt sure what to do and I went to sleep, which spawned me outside where it took off my blindfold and I saw the dragon from the standard start fly overhead. Was sort of confused to be short but I took the hard path and loaded up again, that bed shouldnt teleport anywhere I think if you take the escape cell path.

So after I got out I saved to make sure I didnt burn my picks on the door since I had only a few. I thought it was odd they left lockpicks in my cell, woulda been better if there was a corpse by the door I could loot to get the key I think. Anyway I go through and explore the abandoned prison from top to bottom, I even earn my first level killing and lockpicking stuff. Stupidly I was thinking I was playing oblivion again or something so I try to go to sleep in the bed and my first CTD. I try to load up and sleep again a few times, CTD. Then it stopped letting me load up those auto saves. So I was back to in the dungeon before I lockpicked the first door :P

Trying again, I tried the shipwreck and had to turn off lethality of cold water to make it out of the ship. :P I think instead of taking out the heels entirely, is it possible so that it only affects your land speed and not your swimming speed? I also think for a ship wreck, is it possible to place the ship closer to shore? Both of those things would fix the root of the problem instead of side stepping it.

After that, I tried some master scenerios. First off I think the initial whipping scene isn't needed... and it interacts funny with the restraints you get which is why I guess you got rid of the gag for instance. I never got too far though honestly. First one I think was the necromancer, I tried sneaking away which she did nothing to stop me, went outside and CTD. I guess the game decided NO! :P 

tried the vampire one, and after a crazy first encounter being systematically taken advantage of over and over by the vampires there [once isnt enough? They're only strapons really how stimulating can it be for vampires? :P] I was able to sneak away and they calmed down. I was unable to figure out really what I was supposed to say to the mistress to get on her good side to untie me or whatever Im supposed to do to advance the plot and I assume escape... would be nice if we had more information available on how that actually works. So I ask the other vampire and I get an option for them to help me escape, which I thought was weird since I figured they were all in this together, but I didnt know how else I was supposed to escape. I did try cheating a bit to take off the bindings, by putting them into bags, but a script was there to put them back on so another Kudos for that. I think it'd be best to just lock them somehow like the other stuff is though, and maybe be able to cut them off with a dinner knife or something. I also originally got confused why when I asked the mistress randomly for something to drink, she dropped a bunch of bottles of ale... and when I picked them up they immediately fell back down. I figured out I wasnt supposed to take stuff when they were looking, but didnt she give me those? I guess realistic needs also made me automatically drink them or something so by just trying to pick them back up I ended up having a bunch of empty bottles. :P

After that I tried the... crap, cant remember the name... Im going to call them wildings like from game of thrones. But yea I started that one, where your in a cave with all these people. They were all suprisingly friendly, but again I couldnt figure out how to get out of my rope bindings. So I walk outside, and this time surprise surprise no CTD, it looks nice even. The guy outside didnt even bother stopping me and telling me to go back in so I went for a walk, I guess this place is warmer than other skyrim cuz Im not freezing to death. Lacking any means to defend myself however I decide to walk back, I find a tent and try to go to sleep again figuring Id CTD. Suprised again, I went to sleep and this is the first time Ive experienced the Sanguines Debauchery mod. I ask him to let me go and he says "Sure" and I wake up... and my bindings are off! Im like "Woot!" and I go and steal a sword from the nice people holding me hostage, go to where my Mistress is sleeping and try stabbing her to death. Just it isnt as instant or silent as I figured it would be, shes much tougher than I thought or something. So she wakes up, says "What are you doing?" over and over while I mercilessly try to finish the job as quickly as possible. I figure by this point Im fucked but she never defends herself, and no one else seems to care. So when shes dead I loot her body for the key to my stuff... and then the game said something and took my key away. I was like "Okay..." and started again :P

So I tried the one with the wizard in the dwarven room, its a small room and theres a locked door... for the life of me I explored that room for like an hour, looting everything I could even from the dead guy there. I tried talking to her but that again got me nowhere and she wasnt even interested in sex, she was too busy working on potions I guess. So, without much other option I decided to go to sleep in her bed to see if Sanguine came to me again, and CTD.

I also tried the bandits where I was in some cold tower and ran away cuz I was freezing, again couldnt figure out how to take off the bindings. It's a pity, I would have really liked to use the master start instead of starting somewhere random, but the random starts are the only ones I seem to be able to begin a game. So far my favorites are where I start in a tavern somewhere. After a bit of research on how to get the cuffs off I decided to start in Winterhold so I could get to the mage library and steel the book to learn how to make the chastity devices myself, and I assume also the keys. After having sucessfully done that, I was almost killed by random thugs in iron armor with a bounty out for me lol. I guess it makes sense someone would be looking for me though if I was an escaped slave, so I liked that. And a good thing my new friends in the mages academy were more than capable of fending them off. I was not~

So getting my things together Im surprised theres no forge or anything in winterhold. And I was like "Dammit, I guess I really didnt expect it to be this easy..." So I wait for daybreak and start the trek to the next town in search of a forge to make the keys I need. After some encounters with wolves I get robbed by bandits, which I made sure to leave all my valuables in my room at the mages guild. I tried telling the bandits that I had nothing on me but they dont believe me... it must be all the pockets Im not wearing in my harness. :P So of course I get killed, again and again. Well not killed exactly, I black out, and it crashes or freezes every time. This is where I decided to turn down my difficulty from master [here I was thinking I was good at the game :P]

I tried some of the other ones as well, I like how we have the option to start with a house for free. Usually I just give myself the starter gold to buy a basic one and feel like a cheater but I like the option to say my character has a life already in skyrim.

Another amazing mod but the cutting function is not properly working.

I have used console to add one Nordic dagger to my dragonborn girl but no message has bounced out. I have tried to equipped the dagger, or dropped it on the ground and pick it up again but still nothing happened. I already put the cutting mod at the very last of my mod list.

Is there any suggestion about this issue? Thank you.

Hey, sorry but I intended to test against having items with dagger keyword, but reverted that since it didn't work and didn't try that again. So I just go by daggers in the daggers formlist, which is very small and only has the common daggers in it. So type help "iron dagger" (with the quotes) then pageup once or twice and find the formid and add that. Then click on the gag or blindfold. It should work. Iron dagger is found all over the place in game and near quite a few of the starts (I didn't even add it in, but it is everywhere) so it should be the one you come across way before some rare dagger or another. At some point down the line I'd like to get back to having an item with the dagger keyword as this should cover a lot more daggers, but again there was some problem and it hasn't come up until now.

Hey, was a bit busy.

Finally switched to Mod Organizer and decided to start a completly new instance. ;)

I just did a very quick test and the shipwreck start now works perfectly fine for me. I got rid of some of the scriptheavier mods, like frostfall, RnD and Wet and Cold, though, so that might be related.

Glad it works! I do wonder if it is a problem with processing scripts. Again, I have two processors with 8 cores each (inherited a server, basically) so I can't test a normal computer. 

Hmm, something's not playing nice (more than likely mod-conflict, no doubt, but just throwing it out there). The new gagblind cut plugin does nothing when selecting "cut through the strap" for both gag and blindfold. The old zadgagcut plugin works just fine, however.

Goddammit I did it again. I put the scripts in a bsa instead of leaving them loose, so the original loose files will overwrite them. When I get the chance later at home I'll reupload. In the meantime if you want you can use bsaopt to extract them out into your data folder. Don't try unless you know how to do it and know exactly where to put it. 

Also, you're still running Live a Devious Life:

LADL - No Starting Spells.esp=1

This esp does nothing but change the player's starting spells.  it should only conflict with mods that also change the player's form  (and then it wont cause a crash, its effects will just be overwritten)

Thanks for clearing that up Aelie, I never used that and it's been a while since I read through the LADL post so I was thinking maybe it was an alternate version of the full mod. At any rate I thought about it and even a full version of LADL wouldn't have messed with the game so early in the load order. But it's good for the person to remove it obviously.

Hey Arbiter. This is my first post here EVER! Congrats on claiming my virginity here on lovers lab. ;)

Hehe, huge post # 1 - I kid, I kid, I'm glad you posted, I can clear up a few things for you I think.

Im also wondering if theres any chance any of these devious mods might have a conflict with Dual Sheathe Redux?

Maybe? You gotta use the skyproc patcher, so it should be fine after that... I assume you know about the patcher since it'll spam you about it. And don't forget to run FNIS.

So, the most important feedback is I noticed that I seemed to lose some choice options when talking to the mara statue. What I mean is I apparently had more to choose from before I installed Immerslave. Any idea why your mod would get rid of some of the options? I think it might be using an older version or overwriting something. Doesnt seem to cause any crashes, just gets rid of some options. To be honest though I only got it for your mod so not too big an issue for me but might be to others.

Many of those options are taken over by immerslave, they are still there just under the "I'm a slave" submenu (and subsubmenus). You'll also see different options based on your chosen race (not in immerslave, actually you can access the orc start in immerslave without being an orc, and some other start I can't remember).

Other than that, I think in the requirements you should include the Skyheels mod, it took me forever to figure out why I was getting that error about heels since I didnt know I needed it and there was no information on the page that mentioned it. Again it doesnt break anything, you just cant wear the slave boots without it and I ended up really liking them. Would be nice if we had more kinds, in both style and severity. For now I can adjust the speed decrease from the ZaZ menu, also handy information to have on the page somewhere I think. :)

I'll add it at some point, it is actually a requirement of one of the DD mods, I don't include all the requirements for those mods and then also for this, because when I was posting this it was late at night and I was tired and I haven't thought about it again since then.

I think I have some of the most fun with the master starts, though Im totally lost on what Im supposed to do. :P For instance, how do we escape the rope bindings? I dont get a struggle menu like with the armbinder. I'd figure we should be able to use a knife to cut those too right? I was going to suggest allowing us to cut blindfolds as well but that just got updated so kudos! If anything, maybe we could use some other knifes as well instead of just daggers? Im speaking of the silverware versions, like with forks and spoons. Would be nice to use some of that clutter too that serves no other purpose.

You get out of the rope bindings by pleasing your master/mistress, at which point they let you out (or are supposed to) - this is explained in the SD post somewhere. Really, once you get handed off to SD my mod doesn't have much left to do with anything.

I'm going to leave it at daggers for simplicity's sake. 

Also I think it would be cool if that same hands bound effect could be applied to normal wrist cuffs we're wearing...

On the same train of thought, I was wondering why there wasnt any option for blocking wrist cuffs to block gauntlets...

I guess my only other idea for more kinky stuff would be like a corset, or a belly cuff that could squeeze some and make it harder to eat and give less time to hold your breath and make your stamina go down faster or recharge slower. Or perhaps an anti magic collar that constantly lowered your magic regen so you couldnt cast spells. Hmm, now I wonder if its possible to enchant a blindfold with night eye or sense life/dead?

This is all DD stuff, I don't control effects and such. A mod was just added for this, though apperently: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34761-dd-hc-armorblock/ I'd like to mess with the boots a little for causing falls but right now I'm probably going to leave it alone. The corset is a good idea, but I'm not into making meshes or anything so it'd have to be done by someone else.

The first time I wasnt sure what to do and I went to sleep, which spawned me outside where it took off my blindfold and I saw the dragon from the standard start fly overhead. Was sort of confused to be short but I took the hard path and loaded up again, that bed shouldnt teleport anywhere I think if you take the escape cell path.

??? No idea why this happened. Could be some LAL thing, I only tested as far as getting out of the cell, didn't sleep afterward. There's a LAL start for camping that starts you where you see the dragon, so he could have linked to this start from his cell start, which came later.

So after I got out I saved to make sure I didnt burn my picks on the door since I had only a few. I thought it was odd they left lockpicks in my cell, woulda been better if there was a corpse by the door I could loot to get the key I think. Anyway I go through and explore the abandoned prison from top to bottom, I even earn my first level killing and lockpicking stuff. Stupidly I was thinking I was playing oblivion again or something so I try to go to sleep in the bed and my first CTD. I try to load up and sleep again a few times, CTD. Then it stopped letting me load up those auto saves. So I was back to in the dungeon before I lockpicked the first door :P

It could be that If LAL is trying to control it but the DD chastity belt keeps you from sleeping that the scripts have a knife fight and your game takes a slash to the face. Dunno.

Trying again, I tried the shipwreck and had to turn off lethality of cold water to make it out of the ship. :P I think instead of taking out the heels entirely, is it possible so that it only affects your land speed and not your swimming speed? I also think for a ship wreck, is it possible to place the ship closer to shore? Both of those things would fix the root of the problem instead of side stepping it.

This is all LAL and DD, I can't move the ship and I don't want to mess with the speed script for the heels. Anyway, the heels should make it harder to swim lol. But yeah, lethality of cold water is bad but you have two snowberry potions in the beginning and you should find a knife fast enough to cut off the gag and drink a potion. Granted by this time you're usually dead due to exposure but there are 10 burned books and a torch early on for to make a campfire, though placing a campfire can be a challenge. Anyway, depending on how long the armbinder takes to get off and whether or not Frostfall detects the nearby torch as something to keep you from dying you might freeze to death right there without turning the freeze rate down below 0.5. But I think given all the things around you and with a lucky armbinder escape early on (it is random but gets more likely every time you try) you've maybe got a 5 percent chance at getting out, and then the snowberry potions can keep you alive until you make the closest landfall, which is near some khajit and his campfire, and which may someday get taken over by my mod for a sort of "hey now that you've escaped the hardest frostfall start in skyrim anywhere ever, now you get recaptured, mhwhahaha).

After that, I tried some master scenerios. First off I think the initial whipping scene isn't needed... and it interacts funny with the restraints you get which is why I guess you got rid of the gag for instance. I never got too far though honestly. First one I think was the necromancer, I tried sneaking away which she did nothing to stop me, went outside and CTD. I guess the game decided NO! :P

I'm thinking CTD might be some mod you're using? If you get past all that you're well away from my mod, and at this point it's a DD/SD issue or some worldspace/lighting conflict or something.

tried the vampire one, and after a crazy first encounter being systematically taken advantage of over and over by the vampires there [once isnt enough? They're only strapons really how stimulating can it be for vampires? :P] I was able to sneak away and they calmed down.

Do you have deviously helpless on? It can cause this type of thing. I'm not sure a train run is likely unless you do a dance or something.

I was unable to figure out really what I was supposed to say to the mistress to get on her good side to untie me or whatever Im supposed to do to advance the plot and I assume escape... would be nice if we had more information available on how that actually works. So I ask the other vampire and I get an option for them to help me escape, which I thought was weird since I figured they were all in this together, but I didnt know how else I was supposed to escape.

SD stuff, just can't really do much about it for now. SD looks to be getting better updates in the future.

I did try cheating a bit to take off the bindings, by putting them into bags, but a script was there to put them back on so another Kudos for that.

SD again.

I also originally got confused why when I asked the mistress randomly for something to drink, she dropped a bunch of bottles of ale... and when I picked them up they immediately fell back down. I figured out I wasnt supposed to take stuff when they were looking, but didnt she give me those? I guess realistic needs also made me automatically drink them or something so by just trying to pick them back up I ended up having a bunch of empty bottles. :P

Yeah SD, to keep you from dying. Clunky interface but whatever. Also has an interface for asking for clothes, which is better. I'm annoyed though that most mods don't affect starting clothes looks, and doing it yourself is a pain even with instructions from within SD.

I go and steal a sword from the nice people holding me hostage, go to where my Mistress is sleeping and try stabbing her to death. Just it isnt as instant or silent as I figured it would be, shes much tougher than I thought or something. So she wakes up, says "What are you doing?" over and over while I mercilessly try to finish the job as quickly as possible. I figure by this point Im fucked but she never defends herself, and no one else seems to care. So when shes dead I loot her body for the key to my stuff... and then the game said something and took my key away. I was like "Okay..." and started again :P

If you either use sneak tools or requiem you'll be able to instakill sleeping ppl. Sneak tools is instakill, requiem is like 100x damage. Not sure what was going on with key. Not my deal.

So I tried the one with the wizard in the dwarven room, its a small room and theres a locked door... for the life of me I explored that room for like an hour, looting everything I could even from the dead guy there. I tried talking to her but that again got me nowhere and she wasnt even interested in sex, she was too busy working on potions I guess. So, without much other option I decided to go to sleep in her bed to see if Sanguine came to me again, and CTD.

Still not sure what is up with CTD on sleep. Could be devious belt and SD conflict. BTW there is a lockpick lying on the floor, half hidden under a piece of furniture. Also, her face is from one of my old LADL characters. 

I was almost killed by random thugs in iron armor with a bounty out for me lol. I guess it makes sense someone would be looking for me though if I was an escaped slave, so I liked that. And a good thing my new friends in the mages academy were more than capable of fending them off. I was not~

The bounty is added and from there the vanilla game has a bounty system. I'd like to hook into it and have them deliver you to your former master/mistress but that's far off if ever. 

So getting my things together Im surprised theres no forge or anything in winterhold. And I was like "Dammit, I guess I really didnt expect it to be this easy..."

Yeah I'd like an easier way to get the keys, the whole devious key quest is kinda hokey and makes you run through part of the game you may not want to go (or can't go initially if you have Requiem and choose the wrong starting skills). I've thought about addressing this in a more realistic way.

I tried the electromancer option, with SD+.

To make it not crash within minutes, I had to uninstall Deviously Helpless, as others have reported. My impression is that some Helpless event triggers after a while and this causes the CTD, because it happened every time I tried to wait.

Without DV, I was correctly enslaved. I decided to wait for my owner to go to sleep before attempting to free myself. I have the Sleep Tight mod for that.

After some of the protest/punishment scenes, and after every wait, I got a "Your owner releases you from your gag" message, but my gag remained equipped throughout. I'm not sure if that has to do anything with your mod.

After waiting for a day, it turned out the electromancer was not affected by Sleep Tight. It would be a lot more immersive if she was.

Since she never sleeps, I wriggled out of the binder in plain sight of my master. *shrug*

When she started messing about on the enchanting table, I took off the armbinder, nicked the conveniently placed Dwarven Dagger from the enchanting table, cut through the straps of my blindfold and gag (which worked just fine with GagBlindCut 1.0), and tried to slit her throat. That didn't work either. The interaction choice Slit Throat appeared, but when I selected it, my character swung the dagger around, bumping into the electromancer's back, bt doing no damage and not aggroing her. I tried this a few times but no go. Is she too high-level maybe?

I then unequipped the dagger and tried the Knock Out option. This worked. The electromancer slumped down on the enchanting table. I could then, however, not pickpocket her, nor kill her. Swinging my dagger in her direction increased my One-Handed Skill, but no health meter appeared on the electromancer. She didn't regain consciousness: not when damaging her, not when waiting 1h in-game, or 10 minutes in realtime.

With nothing else to do in her lair, I went out and got promptly killed by a dwarven sphere right outside the door. I'm not familiar enough to know whether that fight is winnable at level 1 (but the dagger didn't seem to damage it).

I'm playing a succubus via PSQ and would appreciate a larger choice of male masters. :)

(I tried the orc camp too but it crashed even during the first initial sex sequence...)

I may do the rest of my testing without SD+ to see if it becomes more stable.

Hey thanks for replying. :) I'll try to make a less huge post. And hi Org! I wonder why you could post links and I couldnt... hmm, maybe cuz Im newer? I'll have to take a look at some of them though since I havent heard of those.

Anyway Arbiter yea I used skyprocer, cant seem to get my left hand weapons to show a sheathe or my shield on my back. Figured it might have had something to do with devious devices though since they add a bunch of new objects you can wear. I know thats not really you related, but figured it didnt hurt to see if anyone knew.

For the starter options, is it possible to keep them without being a slave? Just curious if you had to take them over or if you could make like, a separate slave version to have more options.

For escape options, I guess I should look through SD more thoroughly then to see if theres a guide for it? And yea the CTD's with sleeping are prolly something to do with the belt or arousal levels when sleeping.

For dinner knives and such, aww, well, doesnt hurt to suggest it anyway. I thought you just used object IDs or something for different knives that could work. If it had the word "dagger" in it and that worked, maybe having the word "knife" could also?

Yea I saw the Armor Block mod, but I wasnt sure if I liked or agreed with "everything". I liked having the ability to wear some harnesses under armor is all. In general I like having options. :) and the whole "messing with all the armors in the game" seemed like something that would cause more problems than it was worth. Would have been much easier to just edit the cuffs to conflict with the armor slots instead no? Seemed sorta a backwards way to do it, unless I understood something wrong.

Yea I was using deviously helpless, Im also using the devious cursed loot. Im guessing Helpless though is sorta buggy and I should turn it off? Hmm... shucks I liked the idea behind that mod.

Hah, you got another right. Yea Im using the sneak tools you recommended, I guess I just dont know exactly what Im doing with it just yet. Sometimes I get it to work, sometimes not. Maybe I shoulda used a dagger specifically and not a sword~

Ah, must have missed the lockpick... only one? Wow better save first. Speaking of picks, Im not sure if you answered or not. Think its possible to incorperate the lockpick mini game into escaping devices you can lockpick instead of the RNG? If so, how easy/hard would it be?

So the bounty was from your mod or from some other? Either way no complaint here, I thought it seemed realistic that someone would come, I just didnt expect it. Would have been nice if they were a little less lethal though trying to capture you alive. Seems like a lot of effort to go through just to bring back a worthless corpse. However like I said, lukily my mage friends could help me out, so I ended up getting a lot of decent starting gear~ without the ability to use most of it :P Tease~

About making the keys and needing to go to winterhold, I wonder if its possible to make it so we unlock the ability to make kinky stuff and keys for it if we start life as a slave wearing a ton of it? Id think our slave history would give us detailed knowledge of these devices before hand. Maybe something like, when we start life as a slave it runs the same script or effect or whatever we get normally when we read that book? That way we dont need to go to winter hold to "find out about it". Either that, or maybe adding a kinky smith that makes these things somewhere in winterhold, or a forge etc so we can make it ourselves all wrapped up in the same area. For now I guess the easiest thing to do would be to open up the console, type help and whatever the name of that book is to find out the ID to add it to your inventory. Hmm, guess I need to go look at the name of the book again~ "Devious Devices" right?

Lastly, as far as the corset, yea I understand that. Still might be possible to make a special anti magic collar using the stuff already available though right? And I remember seeing some of the slaves on the ship having little belly cuffs that could conceivably be tightened like a corset. I think they were called dog cuffs... or... dog... somethings... they looked kinky at least. :P I could probably find a picture to illustrate this belly cuff thing, unsure if I can post links though. http://grigbertz.com/gallery/campaigns/calipolis/sketches/lisa_kyri_joined1.jpg.html The pic is from gribbertz, I ran into it when I was pointed at the idea of "Bondage Witches". See, belly cuff, not sure what else to call it. :P The pic has a kinky idea of cuff heels too I thought was cool. I was working on my own bondage witch stuff for dnd and skyrim though scripting is way beyond my current talents >.> I mostly edit stuff. I could probably even whip up an enchanted anti magic collar pretty easily I think. Just a suggestion in case you also liked the idea or thought it was kinky. *has lots of ideas*

Edit= Random other thought, is it possible to have clothes/armor, say like gloves or mittens or even just wrist cuffs, that take up a weapon slot essentially not letting you use a sword/etc? Essentially cuz it'd be taking up the weapon slot, so youd have to unarmed. Prolly too harsh really, Im just wondering if its possible that something you could wear could take up the weapon slot~

Goddammit I did it again. I put the scripts in a bsa instead of leaving them loose, so the original loose files will overwrite them. When I get the chance later at home I'll reupload. In the meantime if you want you can use bsaopt to extract them out into your data folder. Don't try unless you know how to do it and know exactly where to put it. 

Nah, I know how to do it. Thanks for the response. Don't you love it when little mistakes like that happen? I know I'm guilty of it, left and right.

I went ahead and tested it out. Your new upload worked just fine. I would've extracted the bsa but I saw you uploaded your loose files first. Still, that'll be something for me to look out for when I next release and update/brand new mod.

You've done a fine job. : )

I really like where you went with this mod. I think the chastity quests are a pain in the ass (no pun intended) but in its current state its conflicting with SD+ and defeat. I had to remove it in order to get skyrim to work again but I will keep checking it out as you make improvements. Good work.

Well if you're able to cut the straps of the gag and blindfold, why not the harness, collar, arm and leg straps, and the rope bindings as well?

I'm not criticizing, mind you. I think this plugin is an elegant and completely immersive solution to the DD challenges. It would, however, be more consistent if you were able to cut away all rope and leather, and not just two items. In fact if it did that, this plugin would merit to be a mod of its own. 

My 0.02...

Yeah,same issue here. But it's a good mod anyway.

Well if you're able to cut the straps of the gag and blindfold, why not the harness, collar, arm and leg straps, and the rope bindings as well?

I'm not criticizing, mind you. I think this plugin is an elegant and completely immersive solution to the DD challenges. It would, however, be more consistent if you were able to cut away all rope and leather, and not just two items. In fact if it did that, this plugin would merit to be a mod of its own. 

My 0.02...

I could see it for leather harnesses. But not the ebonite ones. Same for the gags and stuff really. But the harness is much less a hinderance than the gags and blindfolds honestly. My favorite harness is the ebonite harness that also acts as a chastity belt, can get it with Skyrim bound at least. Its just too bad theres not a blocking version.

As far as the cuffs? Naw, not even leather ones. Those things look way thicker than the straps thats with the gag and blindfold. Not unless the damage to yourself and chance to hurt yourself was radically increased to compensate for it at least.

Been doing more testing, and found that the deep instability in my game was caused by the Submit mod series. (And I say series, because I tested it with Submit Progressive Bondage 1.66, 1.61a, and regular Submit 28JUN14 0825. Each of those would crash my game at the end of the rape scene, in a "minimal mods"  environment (about 25 mods). It's something to keep in mind when people report instability here. I got everything stable again, first by swapping out Submit for Defeat, later by installing the new PapyrusUtil that is being worked on.

Back to Immerslave; it might be good to list HDT Highheel System as a requirement. It's actually a Devious Devices Expansion requirement, but isn't listed  there as such, and Immerslave crashes if you don't have it when the slave heels get auto-equipped.

Still trying to get Slit Throat to work. Does this work for everyone else?

Shouldn't the warlock laboratory be somewhere else, so you don't get attacked by a dwarven sphere at level 1?

QUESTION FOR YA'LL

Right now I have messages up front about which things to equip. I can put in more, for say the chastity devices and such, or blocking harnesses, the works. I personally like the messages as it gives you unique choices each time you start without having to go into MCM and find it and adjust and "oh I forgot" but some people might find the messages break immersion. So... messages or MCM? MCM might take a while, I've never messed with it and not sure I have time. Again, I like the messages and little bit of flavor text I put in with them, but I'd like to see if they annoy other people.