I have a problem with getting the recaptured starts to work. Even after enabling ZaZ and limited removal/installing SD, the Enslaved! quest just ends after the first time master has sex with me and I am unable to be enslaved again.

Might be a straight up SD issue, but post a log I'll take a look.

The issue was resolved by removing pretty much every mod other than immerslave and the dependencies. Probably a conflict somewhere, maybe in one of the DD addons? I'd have to do testing, and frankly, I just spent somewhere around 90 hours testing skyrim mods and (mostly) making skyrim CTD. And of course I still havent gotten a pregnancy scaling body to work right yet, but I digress. I got the forsworn quest to work for a while, aside from weird bandit attacks that ended up making my demerits shoot up due to my mistress running off to fight intruders. I figure Ill try to integrate the mod into my routine after some of the bugs have been squashed, but right now I'm actually trying to benefit from all of my stubbornness because Skyrim is actually stable-ish now.

As for logs, I doubt I have any papyrus logs pertaining to Immerslave, unless log.0 saves logs from previous instances of Skyrim (still not sure about the details of the logging system). I have also noticed that without sneak tools (no longer a dependency), the first set of quest related text (about the hood) is no longer there, and it goes straight to the text about the gag. Bug?

Anyways, keep at it, the mod has great potential. Tell me if you still think the logs would be useful.

I've been trying this mod out and had no problems. It's a great addition and perfect for my current character, who's a former slave. ImmerSlave lets me play out that part of her life at the beginning, including her escape, without having to run and find someone to get enslaved to after a normal start and just pretending what came before didn't happen. So thanks for this! :)

I've tried the recaptured Forsworn, Necromancer and Vampire starts (using SD+ but not Sneak Tools) and they all worked fine. Hood and then gag were both unequipped almost immediately, though after escaping I did see the gag was still shown as equipped in my inventory. Could be removed with a DD restraints key just fine, though. Also, I was pleasantly surprised to see that the Vampire slave start worked with Better Vampires, something the standard LAL vampire start doesn't - or didn't the last time I tried it. Feeding wouldn't raise vampire rank with LAL, but it did with this.

Would much prefer a male master :(

I'm going to work on an orc start for Ashra. Since I have the same level of disinterest for orc sex as for m/f sex I am going to make it m/f. I may give some master/mistress option later through mara statue dialog but swapping characters in and out will be a problem - will likely keep you in the same place and make someone nearby the master, though this will have the added problem of your master having to run to you (or being teleported).

I'f anyone's interested in an impossible problem, I've got a CTD upon launching the game with this, and Papyrus is being so kind as to not generate any logs to tell me what the problem is. I can say that all of the requirements are in order, FNIS has been run, and I did install correctly. Other then that, I've got no clue at all.

Are you uisng a language other than English? If it isn't load order then it may be the problem with sneak tools and languages other than English. There is a spoiler under the sneak tools link on the first post that explains how to configure it for other languages.

I seem to have a black screen after i make a new game. I have no idea why this is happening

same here

Are you using LAL 2.4.0? It was updated a week ago. 2.4.0 will no longer work, since I had to change things for 2.4.1.

The issue was resolved by removing pretty much every mod other than immerslave and the dependencies. Probably a conflict somewhere, maybe in one of the DD addons? 

That is typically what messes up SD stuff. The DD mod diversity is great, but with that comes the problem of incompatibilities. 

It's a great addition and perfect for my current character, who's a former slave. ImmerSlave lets me play out that part of her life at the beginning, including her escape

Also, I was pleasantly surprised to see that the Vampire slave start worked with Better Vampires, something the standard LAL vampire start doesn't - or didn't the last time I tried it. Feeding wouldn't raise vampire rank with LAL, but it did with this.

I was hoping people would use this to roleplay their characters. That's how I started with LADL, using frostfall with the icy starts. Died a lot. 

When was the last time you used LAL? I doubt anything I did could have an effect on this unless somehow the SD faction change on slavery start and end punches it in the mouth and makes it "just work." There's a patch note for LAL version 2.3.4:  Vampire starts were not receiving the full status update upon being transformed the first time.

This is another reason why Mod Organizer is so great! It will actually show you mods that are missing dependencies on its main screen.

Just don't try it on an install for creating mods or you will shoot yourself in the face.

Well yes it is possible after a bunch of workarounds but then to compile scripts you have to jump through hoops every time using wrye bash making you want to shoot yourself in the face. Haven't used notepad to compile in a while but i guess i should look into it again.

The issue was resolved by removing pretty much every mod other than immerslave and the dependencies. Probably a conflict somewhere, maybe in one of the DD addons? 

That is typically what messes up SD stuff. The DD mod diversity is great, but with that comes the problem of incompatibilities. 

Well if I find a way to get SD to run stably with daymoyl, DD, and most of my other mods, I know how I'm starting my next game. Then all I'd need to round out Skyrim is an equivalent to ichabod's player slave encounters for Oblivion. Sadly, I don't know if it will ever happen. There's been so many attempts at player slavery that've just not gotten going for various reasons. C'est la vie. I'll keep an eye on this though.

Would much prefer a male master :(

I'm going to work on an orc start for Ashra. Since I have the same level of disinterest for orc sex as for m/f sex I am going to make it m/f. I may give some master/mistress option later through mara statue dialog but swapping characters in and out will be a problem - will likely keep you in the same place and make someone nearby the master, though this will have the added problem of your master having to run to you (or being teleported).

Eeeee!   :heart:

Can't wait for the Orc start. As for other 'return to enslavement' starts, it really isn't so bad getting a mistress, even if you're not into that sort've thing, as long as there are others around as well because you can usually walk up to anyone else and choose the option 'can I go with you?' and it will switch them to being your master. The only issue is something like the warlock start where it's just you and her, but as long as there are other starts as choices (like Orcs!) I don't have any complaints. ^_^

It's a great addition and perfect for my current character, who's a former slave. ImmerSlave lets me play out that part of her life at the beginning, including her escape

Also, I was pleasantly surprised to see that the Vampire slave start worked with Better Vampires, something the standard LAL vampire start doesn't - or didn't the last time I tried it. Feeding wouldn't raise vampire rank with LAL, but it did with this.

I was hoping people would use this to roleplay their characters. That's how I started with LADL, using frostfall with the icy starts. Died a lot.

When was the last time you used LAL? I doubt anything I did could have an effect on this unless somehow the SD faction change on slavery start and end punches it in the mouth and makes it "just work." There's a patch note for LAL version 2.3.4: Vampire starts were not receiving the full status update upon being transformed the first time.

Yeah, I've been using LAL for a long time. Tried Unbound for a while, which is really good, but I kept going back to what I was familiar with. But it has been a long time since I used the vampire start from LAL. When I first tried it, months ago, I had to use the Better Vampires MCM to cure and reinfect myself before I could progress through the vampire ranks. I never bothered with the vamp start since then, and didn't pay much attention to fixes and new versions, so it was probably fixed a while ago.

Anyway, I love this version. Starting off as a forcibly-turned slave is great and makes for an interesting early game experience, trying to cure yourself or come to terms with it. What would be really great is if you don't start out as a vampire, but maybe just infected, and if you don't escape/earn your freedom quickly enough, you would turn without getting the chance to stop it through shrines or potions. Or if your mistress infects you in the first punishment - feeding instead of whipping maybe? Or possibly does something like Harkon and Serana after enough time has passed as a slave to instantly turn you into a regular vampire, not a lord?

Might be a lot of work to make that happen, of course, and it's still great as it is. Thanks again for a great mod :)

I have some problems. I have done a clean reinstall of skyrim wirh all addons and then added the reqiered mods and immerslave. I get an ctd every time after the information that i get blindfolded and gagged.

I know someone mentioned it before but i think it was for 0.1.2-beta. can some one help me please?

I have some problems. I have done a clean reinstall of skyrim wirh all addons and then added the reqiered mods and immerslave. I get an ctd every time after the information that i get blindfolded and gagged.

I know someone mentioned it before but i think it was for 0.1.2-beta. can some one help me please?

This is still 0.1.2-beta.

The best advice, assuming you're probably crashing on equip of devious expanded items, is from Coopervane:

Do a manual drag and drop re-install of DD-Expansion v.1.1.1 and try again (making sure to install the meshes from the 01-UNPB folder, those meshes should go in meshes/devious/expansion/).

That was for someone using unpb, if you use cbbe take from that folder.

If you still have problems post a log.

I'm wondering if it would be possible to add support for Slavetats, so that you get some tats from the start...I mean, okay, you can add them yourself, but kinda like the Idea of not knowing what you'll get... ;)

+1 to this!

Maybe, if it is possible by hooking into the script. I made some of my own slave tats a while back, adding a full body redness one for places where one might be punished, some f/f footslave writing and footprints, stuff I'd probably be too embarrassed to release, lol. But the redness one would work.

p.s. does anyone use the shipwreck start? Like half the time I spent on the mod was that damn shipwreck start and finally figuring out how terrible creation kit is for placing things, but the only feedback has been "it crashes when I start." I'd hate to find out it is broken for everybody but me.

Maybe, if it is possible by hooking into the script. I made some of my own slave tats a while back, adding a full body redness one for places where one might be punished, some f/f footslave writing and footprints, stuff I'd probably be too embarrassed to release, lol. But the redness one would work.

p.s. does anyone use the shipwreck start? Like half the time I spent on the mod was that damn shipwreck start and finally figuring out how terrible creation kit is for placing things, but the only feedback has been "it crashes when I start." I'd hate to find out it is broken for everybody but me.

He offers some kind of an api...can't tell you more, though, as I didn't look at it.

I didn't try the shipwreck start, as I'm kinda scared about it because I'm using Frostfall. I'll probably freeze to death before getting anywhere xD

But I think I'll try it out...I'll report back later.

tried it twice now, but both times it crashed. To me it seems it's happening shortly after it has finished equipping the pc. Sadly I forgot that I deactivated on the papyrus logging, so no logs atm. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow, but now I need some zzz, sry.

The bodies in the cages tend to bounce around (at least one does) so it might be related to that. Every time I start one body ragdolls so that it ends up halfway out of the cage (it's a feature). Also, I equipped boots on them so they all run the script but for 0.0 height increase. My comp could handle anything, I have a rig I got from work since the last dumbass IT guy wasted tens of thousands of dollars on shit we didn't need before he got fired, so I have 2 processors with 8 cores each and a beast of a vid card I bought myself, and can probably handle a lot more crazy shit than other people. 

I also made it while having a skeleton installed, don't know if that matters.

Okay, just tried again, and the Shipwreck start still crashes for me.

(removed spoiler)
Yes, it just ends there.

Additionally the second one where you escaped a shipwreck and are trapped in a frozen wasteland didn't fire up. After selecting it nothing happened. No questupdate and I couldn't use the bed.

I then tried the third option and that worked.

I think HDT physics is an unsaid requirement for some DD items. I keep getting a message that pops up that says this, not only for this mod (shipwreck and warlock so far) but also for mods like Captured Dreams shop. For myself, sometimes the game won't crash after this message sometimes it doesn't.  

EDIT 1 - Well I tried it again with HDT installed, the game loaded in the prison cell fine, but as soon as I popped into the ship the game crashed. I'll try again with logging to see if its similar to RustyXXL's log.

EDIT 2 - Apparently I'm missing hdtHighHeel.esm...? 

<unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?

[item 2 in container  (550083E7)].zadSlaveBootsScript.OnEquippedFilter() - "zadSlaveBootsScript.psc" Line 14
[item 2 in container  (550083E7)].zadSlaveBootsScript.OnEquipped() - "zadEquipScript.psc" Line 79
[07/26/2014 - 12:02:46PM] ERROR: File "hdtHighHeel.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:

EDIT 3 - Still CTD a few seconds after being on the ship.  The previous esm error was from the game equiping all the dead slaves with slave boots. Here are the last 4 lines of the log.

[07/26/2014 - 12:16:00PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Dead Slave: Gag (Ring) (Simple))
[07/26/2014 - 12:16:00PM] [Zad]: No menus are open. Equipping silently.
[07/26/2014 - 12:16:00PM] [Zad]: ReEquipExistingDevices() is working:1
[07/26/2014 - 12:16:00PM] [Zad]: No menus are open. Equipping silently.

EDIT 4 - Was a little smarter this time, forgot to register the DD animations and gave the new game time to detect the HDT high heels MCM menu. Still CTD on the ship but got a little farther, character was stripped and the hood, gag, and arm binder were put on. The CTD occured when the belt was being put on, so maybe its script lag? Just too much at once? 

EDIT 5 - Well tried the shipwreck scenario a few more times with my papyrus settings changed to the ones suggested for Frostfall (which I don't have installed) with no luck. The game will consistently CTD as soon as I click "OK" on the first DD message box.  So this might be a DD issue and not shipwreck start at all, so I'm going to try other scenarios and see if the same thing happens.   

As far as HDT goes, the only DD requirement is the High Heels System, not the Physics Extensions. The slave heels use hdt high heels.

With the shipwreck start, I just tried it without any problems (apart from quite a few of the slaves' bodies half sticking out of their cages.) Managed to get through the ship and out onto a nearby iceberg without any crashes or noticeable issues.

How many ship starts are there? I chose escaped but still in a lot of trouble, then the slave ship crashed start.

Disregard my earlier report. It seems I have to many retextures on 4k res installled and that was causing my crashes. ;)

Running Ordenador atm...already saved me 8 gigs hd space while resizing everything to 2k and it's not even done...^^

I'll report back once I sorted out that problem.