@ Kimy

I got permission to make and release Aradia's Devious Armor (Device Integrated)

I have it mostly finished, altered some Dismemberment Values in the Mesh.  I have kept with Devices Theme so far and made them a cloth item like other Devices.  Wrote the Author Aradia, she said she'd like me to put it up as a mod for Devious Devices when I'm done and only here on Lover's Lab.  Aradia said she/they would really like it to be used in the Devious Line of mods not just Integration... It has some extra pieces like pouldrons, greaves, and shoulder armor.  Aradia said she wouldn't make a collar for it, so Im going to stick with that and not implement a collar which I thought was the shoulder piece haha.  I'm considering making it into an enchantable item or perhaps a Device that gives an extra enchantment if 4 or more pieces are worn.

Right now I have the 7 base version and it also has a unp version I believe.  I'm thinking for its first release I should put in a new Keyword so other authors can make a reference to it and maybe make it recognized without dependency at least I think that would work.

I'll be putting some more work on it later today, thought I'd mention something.

My thoughts are though it would be a special item, perhaps one of a kind. 

Thanks again for update random items Kimy really like your mod!

Can I suggest moving Urns away from everyday containers to chests, as they contain loot rather than day to day stuff, so it would seem reasonable they would have a chance of being trapped as well.

Both types of urns? (as in burial urns and regular urns?)

Yes I think so as both contain loot (the small ones and the big round ones) I think the undead would wish to protect their property :)

I use better vampires mod and when I feed it will equip items as if i was looting the body.

Yes, like with the werewolves, the function would be unable to tell apart feeding from looting a dead body. If the game considers a body to be 'dead', cursed loot might occur.

I guess it's hard to implement conditions for when feeding script is triggered for vampires or werewolves and disabling CL scripts for a sec? I wouldn't know just wondering.

I...don't know. I have to admit that I have no idea about werewolf and vampire gameplay. If I had, I might have a clue how to solve this, but I never got there. Most of the time, whenever one of my characters is in any danger of becoming high leveled, I discover that awesome new mod that breaks my save game and makes me start a new one. That or maybe I should play the game more instead of staring at Papyrus code. *giggles*

Ok, seriously, if people think it's a problem I can have a look at it, but I'd need to know how the code actually should behave in the first place. Not triggering from werewolves and vampires at all?

It only becomes a problem sometimes as when I am trying to turn someone into a vampire to help me out with a fight i'll get gagged and then I am screwed lol 

Sounds perfectly devious to me though.  I mean the dead body is trapped why should a living person marked as trapped not cause a gag to entrap a vampire or werewolf?

I play a seccubus and sometimes feed mid combat, haven't seen it happen yet but it seems perfectly fair and reasonable to me and really quite devious :D

I thought that it was supposed to happen when pickpocketing as well and intentionally!

This can be turned off already though but doing so means looting bodies will never have devious traps.

Is it simple to add collars/cuffs to the options list or include them with the bra/belts options as togglable?

Want to use this in conjunction with working for CD Shop, Master will remove gags and blindfolds for a price but won't give any jobs if you have cuffs/collars that aren't hers and won't remove them and the basement orcs will only do so a limited number of times.

Loving the extra tension this mod and DHelpless add to Draugr dungeons, DDFor The Masses keys on 1% drop and 1% real...

Is it simple to add collars/cuffs to the options list or include them with the bra/belts options as togglable?

Want to use this in conjunction with working for CD Shop, Master will remove gags and blindfolds for a price but won't give any jobs if you have cuffs/collars that aren't hers and won't remove them and the basement orcs will only do so a limited number of times.

Loving the extra tension this mod and DHelpless add to Draugr dungeons, DDFor The Masses keys on 1% drop and 1% real...

You can also add keys to appear randomly in looted bodies and all containers...So with key destruction on, I have never really run into a problem with the Master over at the CD shop.

Plus you can always wait till the 1st, 10th, and 20th cause at the end of the demonstration for Tavish you can ask your Master to remove all items via 3rd dialogue option, for free...She does this for good little slaves that are not hers yet.

I have had to do that a few times.

Thanks for the new version, like the randomized number of devices. Could you also add 0 as minimum amount for items? This way i could use a 0-1 item setting with rather high chances in towns, while using 0-8 items otherwise. Then very rarely you are still lucky to not get devices, would increase the tension even more imho.

Just double checking before I try reinstalling mods to attempt a reset fix.

I understand you fixed the improperly equipped items bug, but does anyone know if there's a way to fix it on a current save? In my case, harnesses don't engage or show on the character when equipped.

I've tried the solution where you place all of your gear in a chest and use .unequipall with keys and then .removeallitems but it didn't work. Is there a way to edit the save file and remove items from the equipped list manually?

edit: I was using the wrong test harness, "Harness (13XXXXX)" does nothing, but "Harness (14XXXXX)" works fine, and now there's two different "Chastity Key" ...

locking slave harness is still invisible on my character, but that's a different issue, so nvm

edit: never mind

@ Kimy

I have it mostly finished, altered some Dismemberment Values in the Mesh.  I have kept with Devices Theme so far and made them a cloth item like other Devices.  Wrote the Author Aradia, she said she'd like me to put it up as a mod for Devious Devices when I'm done and only here on Lover's Lab.  Aradia said she/they would really like it to be used in the Devious Line of mods not just Integration... It has some extra pieces like pouldrons, greaves, and shoulder armor.  Aradia said she wouldn't make a collar for it, so Im going to stick with that and not implement a collar which I thought was the shoulder piece haha.  I'm considering making it into an enchantable item or perhaps a Device that gives an extra enchantment if 4 or more pieces are worn.

Right now I have the 7 base version and it also has a unp version I believe.  I'm thinking for its first release I should put in a new Keyword so other authors can make a reference to it and maybe make it recognized without dependency at least I think that would work.

I'll be putting some more work on it later today, thought I'd mention something.

Hai Gameplayer!

I'm happy someone is DDifying Aradia's devices ^^ I love her set, it's so shineeeeeeh! <3

But if you are looking for exposure the best way to let other DD mods recognise and interact with the assets would be by applying to include them in "Devious Devices - Expansion".

But to be approved the meshes need to be provided in variants compatible with both UNPB and CBBE Curvy shapes with working weight sliders.

If you or Aradia could provide Expansion approved meshes I'd be happy to use it in a mod! I wuv the shiny shiny shine shininess <3

I'm happy someone is DDifying Aradia's devices ^^ I love her set, it's so shineeeeeeh! <3

But if you are looking for exposure the best way to let other DD mods recognise and interact with the assets would be by applying to include them in "Devious Devices - Expansion".

But to be approved the meshes need to be provided in variants compatible with both UNPB and CBBE Curvy shapes with working weight sliders.

If you or Aradia could provide Expansion approved meshes I'd be happy to use it in a mod! I wuv the shiny shiny shine shininess <3

^ This

While theoretically nothing keeps me from linking to any mod providing DD item assets, I think these items really deserve to be in the official DDx collection. I would add support for them right away. :)

@ Kimy

Hai Gameplayer!

As far as I know there are only the unp, 7B bbp, and the outfit slided 7b hdt mesh that I made.

Aradia would be cool with the outfit being integrated, she already said wow cant wait to see what you guys do over on her page.

I guess I gotta figure out if there is a CBBE and UNPB.  I've only just figured a way out to make a conversion reference to go from an original 7b chest piece to an HDT one.  Im pleased with the results too.

Yeah, the DD framework assumes that there is support for (at least) CBBE and UNPB as those two are arguably the most widely used body mods. It's a prerequisite to get into DDx and tbh, I think most DD modders would be reluctant to use resources not compatible with these two bodies. There would be a plethora of support requests to be sorted out otherwise and really, who wants to do -that-? ;)

Wheee! I'm happy you're interested! Please let us know as soon as you find or make the required UNPB and CBBE conversions and I can promise all the devious minds will immediately be all over it XD I personally will hold Coopervane's favourite... whatever hostage until it's approved n_~

...Kimy? Do you know what Coop's favourite thing is? I need a hostage!

You can also add keys to appear randomly in looted bodies and all containers...So with key destruction on, I have never really run into a problem with the Master over at the CD shop.

Plus you can always wait till the 1st, 10th, and 20th cause at the end of the demonstration for Tavish you can ask your Master to remove all items via 3rd dialogue option, for free...She does this for good little slaves that are not hers yet.

You mean Master will remove any restraints/chastity items for free every 10 days? Can't wait to have a try.

You mean Master will remove any restraints/chastity items for free every 10 days? Can't wait to have a try.

Yes, it's a nice exploi....errrm....welcome side-effect. ;)

Guys, have any of you seen a Fender J-Bass lying around? 3-tone sunburst, 5 stringer with a low-B?

It vanished as i slept, and there's a note.. but it looks like it was written by an over-caffinated squirrel and i can't make out what it says, just something about this thread. Please tell me if it shows up somwhere in here :(

Guys, have any of you seen a Fender J-Bass lying around? 3-tone sunburst, 5 stringer with a low-B?

It vanished as i slept, and there's a note.. but it looks like it was written by an over-caffinated squirrel and i can't make out what it says, just something about this thread. Please tell me if it shows up somwhere in here :(

Cooper: Stay away from drugs!

Cooper: Stay away from drugs!

But then how would i celebrate having survived for 500 posts in this place? No Deal! :P

...It might be inside one of these barrels, but searching through them might be risky for unknown reasons.

Wha.. has the Salmon meat gone off? Eh, i think i can brave the smell..

*Searches barrels*

Mmmpmph!!!Mmpf.png