Its happen me during dinner again, i was feeding on sleeping person like vampire and during it i find chastyti key o.O Its look like during feed victim count like dead body

Doing anything with a dead body can trigger it (happens to me as well), you can disable the chance of it happening on bodies in the MCM menu.

Yes, any -humanoid- dead body can trigger cursed loot, including vampires and (as of now) werewolves. Creatures can -not- drop DD items, if you catch them doing that, that would be a bug. The function does trigger from "activating" the dead body, it would indeed be unable to distinguish looting from other actions, such as feeding.

Whether or not I manipulate the locks when putting it on myself I still have to struggle when trying to remove it. I will grab a copy of the log as soon as it happens next time.

Devices on werewolves don't equip properly due to how their inventory is handled. Usually when playing one when i return to human form I have to reequip the items myself for them to work properly. There is a mod that automatically reequips items removed when transforming but I have not tried it myself. 

Would it be a good idea to exclude werewolves from dropping and/or receiving DD items then?

As for the armbinder, that issue is puzzling me, for my code doesn't do -anything- else than equipping you with armbinders (and removing them with the sharp item mechanism). I don't manipulate any core function related to them. *scratches head*  Can it be that my bypassing of the mutex causes that in conjunction with some other mod doing things to/with armbinders?

Chopik: My mod doesn't drop any harness that functions as a chastity belt. So, no, you wouldn't ever encounter them. The slave harness is controlled by the "Blocking items" checkbox, but really, it shouldn't be equipped on you when Expansion items are disabled either. I will check this.

EDIT: Yes, that's a little glitch - the slave harness doesn't respect the "No Expansion Items" setting. I will correct this. In the meantime, uncheck "Blocking Items" to get rid of slave harness drops. :)

As for the armbinder thing reported by Veladrius, I was unable to reproduce that. Did you ever use the "Manipulate lock" option when self-equipping an armbinder?

I have no experience with werewolf gameplay myself. If there are general issues with DD items, I guess I could try and disable DD items dropping from werewolves. You guys would have to tell me, though.

If i disable "blocking item" Slave boots doesn't equip. Can you edit this feature or make in MCM menu categories like: blind, belts, harness, boots, gags and etc?

So basically, having extra toggles for boots and harnesses? I guess I could split that up, yes.

Whether or not I manipulate the locks when putting it on myself I still have to struggle when trying to remove it. I will grab a copy of the log as soon as it happens next time.

Devices on werewolves don't equip properly due to how their inventory is handled. Usually when playing one when i return to human form I have to reequip the items myself for them to work properly. There is a mod that automatically reequips items removed when transforming but I have not tried it myself. 

Would it be a good idea to exclude werewolves from dropping and/or receiving DD items then?

As for the armbinder, that issue is puzzling me, for my code doesn't do -anything- else than equipping you with armbinders (and removing them with the sharp item mechanism). I don't manipulate any core function related to them. *scratches head*  Can it be that my bypassing of the mutex causes that in conjunction with some other mod doing things to/with armbinders?

I don't think that skip mutex would result in that but skip events probably would (if you are using that).

Suggestion for easy tie in to For the Masses when looting dead bodies. If it triggers on a dead body who is wearing items have the player put those items on (whatever is possible to at least). You wouldn't need to do any sort of link to the mod, just check for equipped items.

I don't think that skip mutex would result in that but skip events probably would (if you are using that).

Yup, skipevents will result in bugged items in most cases. If you're just removing an item & re-equipping it (or another one of the type) without letting player to equip something in that slot inbetween, it doesn't matter if the events are skipped as the item has been initialized at some point. Other than that, it'll probably cause some issues.

I update my post.

More category in every device. For example in gags category: ball gag, ring gag. Belt category; open, etc. Harness:leather, ebony, slave  Or it hard to make?

Maybe use this function instead 2 expansion and captures

A separate toggle for each and every DD item is a tad much tbh. That would result in literally dozens of toggles cluttering up MCM and the code going through endless conditions to determine if it can or cannot use a certain item. Will not happen.

What I will do is adding separate toggles for boots and harnesses.

Veladrius/Srende: My code is indeed using skipevents. Will change that if it's prone to trouble, then! :)

One odd effect: if feeding on a body as a werewolf, you can get equipped with items.

Also, at some point an item was equipped by this mod, a gag I presume since I have an 80% speech debuff.  However, I cannot seem to remove it.  It is not visible. When I do an player.showinventory it shows up as 11040f0c (where 11 = Devious Devices Integration.esm).  Using player.removeitem or player.dropitem is ineffective.  I suspect it became attached when feeding in werewolf form.  Any ideas on how to remove it would be helpful.

That effect is not from this mod,is from Zenet gag quest,at least it was for me.In my case it was when I destroyed the gag with a destruction spell,the gag was removed from inventory but not the debuff effect.

To remove it just open console and check the active effects in player,you have to find a spell added by that mod and remove it with the player.removespell command.

The Effect ID does seem to be from Zenet gag quest, but player.removespell will not remove it since it isn't in the spell book.  However, feeding should not force an item equip which does seem to be coming from this quest.

One odd effect: if feeding on a body as a werewolf, you can get equipped with items.

Also, at some point an item was equipped by this mod, a gag I presume since I have an 80% speech debuff.  However, I cannot seem to remove it.  It is not visible. When I do an player.showinventory it shows up as 11040f0c (where 11 = Devious Devices Integration.esm).  Using player.removeitem or player.dropitem is ineffective.  I suspect it became attached when feeding in werewolf form.  Any ideas on how to remove it would be helpful.

I made a suggestion in the Gagquest thread, but I'll post here too incase its relevant. That ItemID is from the invisible device hider Item from Integration. And can't be removed by any method and shouldn't act like a blocking item, for me there were 4 no named items in my inventory. I don't remember what they were but I solved this by putting all my items in a separate container and then doing a player.removeallitems, then equipping another gag and removing it.

I love the latest version Kimy, I think it's become my favouritest DD mod! <3

I could finally replace "for the masses" with it as my source of random keys from exploring! It's way less script intensive and less invasive and allows to loot them both from NPCs and containers ^^

So I have a problem with my game that I have never had before. Not 100% that it is this mod, but didn't get it before using this.

My devious devices events stopped triggering and only the timed ones. The things like trying to remove an item and struggling with an armbinder still works.

So I did a test when it wasn't working I was wearing a posture collar, cuffs and a custom harness all added by this mod. I ran around a bunch, waited and used my weapon nothing happened. Then I added plugs and a chastity belt with the console and waited and got an event trigger. Lastly I removed everything added by this mod and added it back on from my inventory and they worked.

So it seems only the things added by this mod doesn't trigger for me. I am running with the new escape mode activated.

Edit-

Did some more testing to make sure it wasn't expansion or dream shop items messing it up. after testing a bunch of different combinations I can trigger belt/plugs and arm cuff events from deviously helpless, but not leg cuffs or posture collars.

I figured out what most likley was the problem and it wasn't this mod or any other mod for that matter. I had for some reason decided to run devious devices through bodyslide and it screwed it up so I nuked my install.

Likeing the mod, don't want to bring up bad news but I've noticed that the worn restraint function threshold setting at default 5 doesn't seem to stop more devices being put on and I suspect plugs are not considered devices.  If its just restraints well, our character is pretty much maxed at 5 right? 2 for head, 2 arm, 1 leg...or 2 leg, but it goes to 10?

Next I've noticed that when the setting for max possible is set at 3 you tend to get all 3 put on everytime.

Plugs do not count towards the restraints threshold, but chastity items do. The maximum number of available slots if you have the expansion pack enabled is 10, otherwise 8 (as boots and harnesses drop only from the expansion pack). Mind you that the way the threshold works it might as well be that -after- the cursed event triggers you will have -more- DD items equipped than whatever value you set the threshold to. The threshold is only checked to determine whether you can find cursed loot in the first place. If your threshold is 5 and you're already wearing 4 DD items, an event might trigger and e.g. equip 3 items on you, bringing your DD items to 7 worn. AFTER this, no more events will occur, since now you're wearing more items than your threshold allows.

And yes, if you set the max number of items to equip to 3, it will -try- to equip just that number of items on you. It will be less than that if there are no free device slots available etc. Basically this number means "Try to equip X items on me, if you can".

It would be cool, if in addition to the possibility of losing keys the mod would also sometimes replace your working keys with fake keys without telling you? Maybe you could say the cursed items weakened the keys?

This seems more devious than just stealing them because you won't realize you don't have keys until you want them.

Just been taking my first serious (?) look at this mod and it continues to grow on me, all the extra features are great and for the most part work very well.

I couple of things I have noticed, firstly and I am fairly sure this has been mentioned so apologies for repeating if it has.

I would have thought the slave harness was incompatible as far as being worn simultaneously with the chastity belt and bra (maybe) and when this happens the bra disappears  from view although it still shows in the inventory.

Secondly, when you reach the item limit only chests/containers that do not contain cursed items are searched for keys as the item limit restriction kicks in before the keys are checked. Is this deliberate? I use a high level of chance for both items and keys and use the devices destroy keys on use to keep it interesting.

Maybe add randomness to number of items too? Like when set to max of 3, then add 1-3 items, etc.

Can do. It's not a whole lot of work. ;)

I happen to like how it worked before, and would prefer not to get this change >_>

Maybe add randomness to number of items too? Like when set to max of 3, then add 1-3 items, etc.

Can do. It's not a whole lot of work. ;)

I happen to like how it worked before, and would prefer not to get this change >_>

Maybe add another parameter then, named "Minimum number of items"? So it will be random between min and max, when min=max it'll naturally would be old behaviour.