2. Can you make it so gags, blindfolds and armbinders don't appear unless all the other slots are taken?

That's straightforward to do, but I need to be careful not to add -too- many conditions etc, otherwise the player would see noticeable lag when equipping items. I might give it a test and see if the code still executes in an acceptably fast fashion.

Sooo.. The Master over in Captured Dreams can't remove the custom blindfold? If that is so... that's kinda sucky cause I still get debted 4k gold for just asking. lol

I never noticed that she can't. oO

You might want to report this in the CD support thread, because that's something that has to be fixed on that end. :)

Sooo.. The Master over in Captured Dreams can't remove the custom blindfold? If that is so... that's kinda sucky cause I still get debted 4k gold for just asking. lol

You might want to report this in the CD support thread, because that's something that has to be fixed on that end. :)

She should, it is set up to recognize all the items from Integration, the Expansion and CD. If it can't find a match then it uses the generic remove command which should remove any device not marked with the block generic keyword.

Does the locking slave harness also blocks armor from being equipped? My character got one yesterday from a dungeon. She was wearing the bra and cuffs as well as CD collar and belt at the moment. Was surprised since I disabled blocking item from the MCM menu after some experience with the custom slave harness.

But at least SexCrime is able to report my character when wearing it. Gained a few bounties while making a delivery trip to some guy in Winterhold (with Frostfall mod) and now grabbing the Devious book while I'm there.

Does the locking slave harness also blocks armor from being equipped?

seems easy enough to check yourself (spoilers: no it doesnt)

That's the thing, the one I got actually blocks my access to my armor. I'm not sure if its my game mixing things up or what.

Does the locking slave harness also blocks armor from being equipped?

seems easy enough to check yourself (spoilers: no it doesnt)

That's the thing, the one I got actually blocks my access to my armor. I'm not sure if its my game mixing things up or what.

There are 2 different harnesses in the expansion, one that does and one that doesn't. The one that does not uses slot 52 which can interfere with armors set up by SOS since they use both slots 32 and 52.

Bug report: I will frequently find it trying to apply plugs and a chastity belt, but applying them in the wrong order so I simply end up with a belt on and plugs in my inventory. Yes, free plugs, but ah... I'm not wearing them and can't put them in because the belt is on. o-o; If it doesn't apply the belt -last-, plugs won't go in.

Plugs are a "can't win this" thing, sometimes. If you put them in first, they sometimes slip out before the belt is applied, depending on how fast the code actually executes....*sigh*

Just out of curiosity - you were using version 1.1, yes?

She should, it is set up to recognize all the items from Integration, the Expansion and CD. If it can't find a match then it uses the generic remove command which should remove any device not marked with the block generic keyword.

Naw she didn't remove it. I tried a few times no luck. I even tried console command to remove the custom blindfold and that didn't work either. I haven't a clue why.

Plugs are a "can't win this" thing, sometimes. If you put them in first, they sometimes slip out before the belt is applied, depending on how fast the code actually executes....*sigh*

if youre using the mutex thing it shouldnt.  you could put the plugs and belt right next to each other up front.

if youre using the mutex thing it shouldnt.  you could put the plugs and belt right next to each other up front.

Didn't learn about the mutex until a few days ago, when the topic came up in the dev thread. I will try and apply it for the next patch. :)

Alright so update on the blindfold situation. I had serious trouble finding the ID for the blindfold, apparently it's not the same ID that you see listed on the blindfold and is instead some random nameless ID which I had to figure out which one since there was more than one. I had to go through all of them to just find the offending blindfold and burn to obilvion and back. Last time I loaded an older save losing about 2hrs of game play. This time I wasn't going to do the same.

Needless to say blindfolds aren't going to be in any of my devious chests. Given that I'm playing an archer/assasin type character I need to see to hit my 200ft+ away targets. Blindfolds being among the first restraints that grab me just is just cruel and evil to a not so kinky degree. :(

Anyway. I hope that the next update will include some suggestions I've seen which were:

-Deciding the order of what restraints are added.

-Changing the message to a not so willing one.

-Disable undressing to put on the restraint.

I'd also have a few suggestions of my own such as a non-consensual choice where instead of my character willingly putting on the device that it is instead a magical item that pounces my character forcing itself on her! :lol: It makes more sense to me at least since the dialog I see each time I find a devious loot doesn't match my character's persona/story. I could see some evil mage leaving being enchanted items in chests to snatch up and catch a would be treasure hunter in hopes of protecting their own valuables which would be far deeper in the tomb. Or the nords leaving behind such enchanted things in Tombs to protect their dead ancestors.

Another suggestion: Followers. Would the DD items attach themselves on them too? I'd like an option to where it would randomly pick a person to attach. I have multiple followers so it be nice if they got some of the bondage action by me opening a random barrel and a gag zooming across to seal itself on Lydia's mouth.

"Oops! Sorry Lydia!"

"Mmphh!"

"I'll be careful on the next barrel, I promise."

"....."

I think this has also been mentioned before but I'd like that recent containers I already looked into not have a chance of randomly spawning DD items to attack me with. Or at least an option for it. It could maybe save a list of like the last 20 or 50 containers you opened or something and just keep recycling the old ones out with new ones you open. OR! That you see the DD items in the chest and 2 seconds later your knocked out of the container screen and the devices thrown from the container to your inventory and forced on you or consenually worn for those who prefer that.

Final suggestion I have at the moment is setting different percentages for different containers. Say you'll have 1% chance of finding a DD item inside a potato sack but in a chest you have a higher chance of finding something and an higher chance with boss chests. I just find it odd to be discovering DD items all inside sacks of food and barrels of mead more often than I would in a chest.

The reason that happens is because there is definitely a ton more barrel/sack containers than say chests in the world.

Bug report: I will frequently find it trying to apply plugs and a chastity belt, but applying them in the wrong order so I simply end up with a belt on and plugs in my inventory. Yes, free plugs, but ah... I'm not wearing them and can't put them in because the belt is on. o-o; If it doesn't apply the belt -last-, plugs won't go in.

I noticed that too,the mod equips the belt before the plugs,and that makes impossible to equip them,they just end in inventory unequipped.It happens everytime I try.I'm using the V1.1 beta 2.

Oh,and thank you for the mod,one of my favorites devious ones :)

Just another thanks, having lots of fun with v1.1.

Using http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1203-sexcrime/ additionally is quite fun. You can then set nudity, masturbating and sex as crimes with customizeable fees. Turns the search for help even more into an adventure since entering a city is risky then, so you'll have to hope for helpful farmers or go to the captured dreams shop. And it adds a nice touch of corruption to the guards i like so much :)

Anyway. I hope that the next update will include some suggestions I've seen which were:

-Deciding the order of what restraints are added.

-Changing the message to a not so willing one.

-Disable undressing to put on the restraint.

I'd also have a few suggestions of my own such as a non-consensual choice where instead of my character willingly putting on the device that it is instead a magical item that pounces my character forcing itself on her! :lol: It makes more sense to me at least since the dialog I see each time I find a devious loot doesn't match my character's persona/story. I could see some evil mage leaving being enchanted items in chests to snatch up and catch a would be treasure hunter in hopes of protecting their own valuables which would be far deeper in the tomb. Or the nords leaving behind such enchanted things in Tombs to protect their dead ancestors.

Another suggestion: Followers. Would the DD items attach themselves on them too? I'd like an option to where it would randomly pick a person to attach. I have multiple followers so it be nice if they got some of the bondage action by me opening a random barrel and a gag zooming across to seal itself on Lydia's mouth.

I think this has also been mentioned before but I'd like that recent containers I already looked into not have a chance of randomly spawning DD items to attack me with. Or at least an option for it. It could maybe save a list of like the last 20 or 50 containers you opened or something and just keep recycling the old ones out with new ones you open. OR! That you see the DD items in the chest and 2 seconds later your knocked out of the container screen and the devices thrown from the container to your inventory and forced on you or consenually worn for those who prefer that.

Final suggestion I have at the moment is setting different percentages for different containers. Say you'll have 1% chance of finding a DD item inside a potato sack but in a chest you have a higher chance of finding something and an higher chance with boss chests. I just find it odd to be discovering DD items all inside sacks of food and barrels of mead more often than I would in a chest.

The reason that happens is because there is definitely a ton more barrel/sack containers than say chests in the world.

Deciding the order of devices would be perfectly doable, but add a -lot- of complexity to the code, because it's so highly customizable already and can create so many possible situations to take into account. The system I have in place for equipping random items I'd probably have to rewrite from scratch to make this possible. I have looked into it already, and it turned into a huge avalanche of "Oh dear, I'd have to change THAT too to get this done" moments. In the end: Right now it's nothing I plan to do anytime soon because it's a lot of work for (IMHO) limited gain. I -will- keep it on my radar, though. Mind you that you -can- fake this mechanic by disabling all restrictive devices until the character is equipped with non-restrictive ones, then enabling Gag & Co.

The message sounds willing for sure - because that's what the devices actually do: They brainwash you with their magic into equipping them voluntary. Dunno...but I found the thought that a restraint would jump out of a box and lock itself on you funny for sure - but not all that believable - "Help, Help, I am getting assaulted by the Mad Gag, it's trying to bite me"....errrm....maybe not.... ;)

What might happen is that I am going to add multiple messages one of which is randomly selected each time. But they will very likely stick to the general "brainwash" theme.

Disable undressing is again something that's technically perfectly doable but would require significant changes, particularly since people want it to be dependent on the item being equipped. However, at the time I am triggering the animation it's -not- yet decided what devices will be equipped (*cough* the animation is both there for immersion, but also to make something happening on the screen while the code is doing its thing). Again, it's a complexity issue. In short - while I admit that playing the animation is silly in the (rare?) chance that only a gag or only a blindfold etc. is equipped, I am not convinced it's worth the workload required to get right (like the order of devices above, it sounds like a simple enough thing but in fact will make me rewrite quite a few lines of code to do).

Baseline: I will think about it, but this is more in "Probably not going to happen" land. What I -might- add is a global "Never undress me!" button, but I am not sure I want to have to read "Hey Kimy, your mod isn't working!!!" posts here, just because players don't notice that they got equipped with a bra and belt they can't see under their armour. :P

Keeping track of already looted containers is something I am looking into. I need it for a quest I have in mind anyway, so that's an additional incentive for me! If I can come up with a way that doesn't kill the code's performance, it might happen. :)

Follower support - yes, it's still on my radar but isn't actively developed right now. Modding followers is something I have never looked into so far, so that's new territory for me.

Different chances per container type makes sense to me and is a good idea! Let me think about how to implement this without flooding MCM with another huge load of toggles and sliders (there are borderline too many as is...). :)

A "Never undress me!" checkbox sounds fine. It's simply that it quickly gets annoying to get dressed again every time. In fact, I think I prefer a global switch to basing it on the item type.

As for restrictive items being equipped last, meh, it's not that important.

A "Never undress me!" checkbox sounds fine. It's simply that it quickly gets annoying to get dressed again every time. In fact, I think I prefer a global switch to basing it on the item type.

As for restrictive items being equipped last, meh, it's not that important.

Ok, convinced - "Never undress me" toggle is going in. :)

Deciding the order of devices would be perfectly doable, but add a -lot- of complexity to the code, because it's so highly customizable already and can create so many possible situations to take into account. The system I have in place for equipping random items I'd probably have to rewrite from scratch to make this possible. I have looked into it already, and it turned into a huge avalanche of "Oh dear, I'd have to change THAT too to get this done" moments. In the end: Right now it's nothing I plan to do anytime soon because it's a lot of work for (IMHO) limited gain. I -will- keep it on my radar, though. Mind you that you -can- fake this mechanic by disabling all restrictive devices until the character is equipped with non-restrictive ones, then enabling Gag & Co.

The message sounds willing for sure - because that's what the devices actually do: They brainwash you with their magic into equipping them voluntary. Dunno...but I found the thought that a restraint would jump out of a box and lock itself on you funny for sure - but not all that believable - "Help, Help, I am getting assaulted by the Mad Gag, it's trying to bite me"....errrm....maybe not.... ;)

What might happen is that I am going to add multiple messages one of which is randomly selected each time. But they will very likely stick to the general "brainwash" theme.

Disable undressing is again something that's technically perfectly doable but would require significant changes, particularly since people want it to be dependent on the item being equipped. However, at the time I am triggering the animation it's -not- yet decided what devices will be equipped (*cough* the animation is both there for immersion, but also to make something happening on the screen while the code is doing its thing). Again, it's a complexity issue. In short - while I admit that playing the animation is silly in the (rare?) chance that only a gag or only a blindfold etc. is equipped, I am not convinced it's worth the workload required to get right (like the order of devices above, it sounds like a simple enough thing but in fact will make me rewrite quite a few lines of code to do).

Baseline: I will think about it, but this is more in "Probably not going to happen" land. What I -might- add is a global "Never undress me!" button, but I am not sure I want to have to read "Hey Kimy, your mod isn't working!!!" posts here, just because players don't notice that they got equipped with a bra and belt they can't see under their armour. :P

Keeping track of already looted containers is something I am looking into. I need it for a quest I have in mind anyway, so that's an additional incentive for me! If I can come up with a way that doesn't kill the code's performance, it might happen. :)

Follower support - yes, it's still on my radar but isn't actively developed right now. Modding followers is something I have never looked into so far, so that's new territory for me.

Different chances per container type makes sense to me and is a good idea! Let me think about how to implement this without flooding MCM with another huge load of toggles and sliders (there are borderline too many as is...). :)

Haha have you seen "Defeat" Or some of the other mods? They have a ton of little switches and toggles everywhere, hehe. So more buttons isn't a bad thing at all. Though I understand about the heavy work for little gain. So far I've been having fun with it! Despite the little hiccup with blindfolds. I think I'll do as you said toggle off the blocking options and turn them on after other things have been added.

Also a final question!

Where did you go to learn how to mod? I'm curious as to how all this works! :D

Where did you go to learn how to mod? I'm curious as to how all this works! :D

I am actually fairly new to Skyrim modding. I got into it by reading this site: http://www.creationkit.com/ mainly. That and just reading other modders' source code to see what it does. There are YouTube tutorials available too, but I am too impatient to watch them. I rather read text and code. :)

I am using a rather harsh setup right now between Cursed Loot, For the Masses and Integration. Cursed Loot is set rather low, about 3% - 5% and keys are stolen 33% of the time. The chance for keys in For the Masses is set at 6% with only 33% being real keys. Key making is set to Hard in Integration but keys are not destroyed. I am almost level 9 and I have only found 2 real keys (both taken by Cursed Loot) and currently owe 16,000 at the CD shop. My character started in a belt and has not had any time out of one yet.