I've only gotten screwed once so far. It's at 10% but arousal apparently takes precedence and debug message says it's around 5-7% chance. Probably looted hundreds of containers, you'd think even with that low a chance you'd get something. That one time I got something was probably with arousal in the 30's or so. I do get keys a lot though, and the chance is like 1%.

Anyway, since I haven't done much testing I'm wondering if it always gives the same message every time. I can understand said message when your arousal is in the 80's and over, but I'd think a message about a telekinetic trap or dark magic jujumagumbo whatever would make sense when it's lower. Also not sure if it's possible, but could the bigger items drop in bigger containers like chests? I got a chastity belt from a burial urn, and I don't think that's supposed to fit in there.

Adding a pool of different messages is somewhere on my to-do list. It will eventually happen. :)

About matching the size of the item to the size of the containers...it would certainly be -possible-. I already rule out really small containers like pouches and small sacks for exactly that reason. I guess I could rule out burial urns as well. But in the end, only bras and belts are maybe a tad unrealistic to be found in smaller containers (actually, real life chastity bras aren't all that massive, the ones in the game are pretty huge, though). So, not sure if I want to write code to deal with that. Perhaps I will exclude burial urns if people are unhappy with that.

Got some gear again. Anyway, a question and possibly two bug reports.

I didn't bother unlocking everything and then a few minutes later got kitted up again, but didn't wear any of my removed equipment. Considering the message atleast for now says how I can't help myself, I'd think I'd also wear the old stuff if applicable. I don't know.

I also (auto) wore a harness with a separate collar already on, or maybe the harness came first not sure. Thought those two couldn't be worn together?

Then later I got jumped by something courtesy of Aroused Creatures - still wearing the harness. Now from what I remember, the party wearing the harness or chastity belt can't get off and their arousal stays the same. Not sure it's this mod, could be Arousal acting up again, but my arousal got zeroed along with the assailants.

I didn't bother unlocking everything and then a few minutes later got kitted up again, but didn't wear any of my removed equipment. Considering the message atleast for now says how I can't help myself, I'd think I'd also wear the old stuff if applicable. I don't know.

I also (auto) wore a harness with a separate collar already on, or maybe the harness came first not sure. Thought those two couldn't be worn together?

Then later I got jumped by something courtesy of Aroused Creatures - still wearing the harness. Now from what I remember, the party wearing the harness or chastity belt can't get off and their arousal stays the same. Not sure it's this mod, could be Arousal acting up again, but my arousal got zeroed along with the assailants.

There are harnesses in the DD expansion that don't behave like the main one from DDi. I think they're called Slave Harness, Locking Slave Harness and Custom Slave Harness. Some (possibly all) of them don't function as collars/belts, so can be worn with them and don't hold plugs in, and they don't block sex or orgasm on their own.

Yeah, I think that ties into a feature of DD I wasn't aware when I wrote the code - when you call the function that equips an item on you (e.g. ball gag), it first checks if you already have that item and equips that on you if you do. This obviously makes no sense in a situation where you're supposed to -find- the item in a container. I consider that a bug and I already fixed that for the next update - you will always be equipped with a fresh batch of DD items, then (except you disable it, for I will add a toggle for that - not everyone wants to collect warehouses full of bondage gear)

About the harness - what SleepyJim said. This mod only uses the Custom Slave Harness and Locked Slave Harness item from DD Expansion, those don't function as a chastity belt.

Version 1.3

- Fixed: Potential issues with improperly equipped items.
- Fixed: Harnesses now respect the "Use Expansion Pack items" setting.
- Fixed: Sanitized location checks to deal with areas having no location type set at all (thanks to Srende for contributing the fix for this!)
- Fixed: Already looted chests should be remembered properly now.
- Fixed: Cursed loot will no longer use items from your own inventory because...well...you're supposed to have -found- them in those containers.
- Added: Toggle for above fix because some people actually don't want to accumulate entire warehouses of bondage gear in their inventory.
- Added: Slider for minimum number of items to be equipped. A number of DD items between the minimum and maximum number specified is chosen randomly. If you don't want this to be random (e.g. keep it the way it is), set minimum and maximum value to the same number.
- Added: New text generating system to make the descriptive text when encountering cursed loot more interesting. This feature will likely be expanded and refined over time.

I use better vampires mod and when I feed it will equip items as if i was looting the body.

Yes, like with the werewolves, the function would be unable to tell apart feeding from looting a dead body. If the game considers a body to be 'dead', cursed loot might occur.

I use better vampires mod and when I feed it will equip items as if i was looting the body.

Yes, like with the werewolves, the function would be unable to tell apart feeding from looting a dead body. If the game considers a body to be 'dead', cursed loot might occur.

I guess it's hard to implement conditions for when feeding script is triggered for vampires or werewolves and disabling CL scripts for a sec? I wouldn't know just wondering.

I guess it's hard to implement conditions for when feeding script is triggered for vampires or werewolves and disabling CL scripts for a sec? I wouldn't know just wondering.

I...don't know. I have to admit that I have no idea about werewolf and vampire gameplay. If I had, I might have a clue how to solve this, but I never got there. Most of the time, whenever one of my characters is in any danger of becoming high leveled, I discover that awesome new mod that breaks my save game and makes me start a new one. That or maybe I should play the game more instead of staring at Papyrus code. *giggles*

Ok, seriously, if people think it's a problem I can have a look at it, but I'd need to know how the code actually should behave in the first place. Not triggering from werewolves and vampires at all?

I...don't know. I have to admit that I have no idea about werewolf and vampire gameplay. If I had, I might have a clue how to solve this, but I never got there. Most of the time, whenever one of my characters is in any danger of becoming high leveled, I discover that awesome new mod that breaks my save game and makes me start a new one. That or maybe I should play the game more instead of staring at Papyrus code. *giggles*

Ok, seriously, if people think it's a problem I can have a look at it, but I'd need to know how the code actually should behave in the first place. Not triggering from werewolves and vampires at all?

It only becomes a problem sometimes as when I am trying to turn someone into a vampire to help me out with a fight i'll get gagged and then I am screwed lol 

Hehe I dunno, having it trigger from vampire feeding doesn't sound *totally* wrong. I mean, if you're a vampire and you feed off a victim with these cursed devices, she's probably all submissive feeling so that transfers in the feeding, causing you to relieve her of her devices and put them on!

Ok that might just be my own personal feelings. ^_^

In this version, a problem is persisting that I reported while using the last version; the debug message says it's equipping things like chastity belts and bras, but the only things I've seen actually equipped in this version are gags and armbinders. The rest (excluding blindfolds; I don't play with them because of eyestrain) don't so much as show up in the inventory, much less show up on my PCs body. Too bad. I would like to see this work properly.

Load order incoming.

Skyrim.esm

CRC: C665FD56

Update.esm

CRC: 1FDAB215

Add: Delev, Relev

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

CRC: 4A395AFA

Version: 2.0.5a

Add: Delev, Names, Relev, Stats

Dawnguard.esm

CRC: F5EEC0BD

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

CRC: 4FC896F3

Version: 2.0.4

Add: Delev, Names, Relev, Stats

HearthFires.esm

CRC: F4DDC851

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

CRC: 77F63482

Version: 2.0.4

Add: Names

Dragonborn.esm

CRC: 28638040

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

CRC: 8B14CDED

Version: 2.0.4a

Add: Delev

fox_shop.esm

CRC: 112E21E3

OblivionHairPackAIO.esm

CRC: BC9E18D8

Version: 2.

SexLab.esm

CRC: 2325467E

Version: 1.58b

BeeingFemale.esm

CRC: 79DD9C6F

Version: 0.3.19b

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

CRC: 918881A7

Version: 3.1

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

CRC: 36BD21C0

Version: 2.7.5

RaceCompatibility.esm

CRC: 1E8C087F

Version: 1.60a

SexLabAroused.esm

CRC: B6F3D900

hdtHighHeel.esm

CRC: 95D50087

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

CRC: 22F6680E

Version: 2.05.021

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

CRC: 7F178D45

daymoyl.esm

CRC: DEBA9608

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

CRC: 9A5D93D1

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

CRC: D01948CF

HighResTexturePack01.esp

CRC: D596F02A

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-7.esp

CRC: 1B863011

Version: 3.1

InigoPerkPointGiver.esp

CRC: 380A0FF4

ImmersiveFP.esp

CRC: AA264FCD

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

CRC: D6C72A3C

DD_restrained.esp

CRC: 5E07BF0B

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hardcore.esp

CRC: AE6881C4

Version: 3.1-

DibellanDefender.esp

CRC: 70A3CDB6

ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp

CRC: B61E85AE

Version: 3.1-

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

CRC: 910FBBF3
•Note: Ragdolls will conflict with other mods that change the skeleton.nif. Check Custom Skeleton Replacers for compatibly with other skeleton.nif.

Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

CRC: B6251675

SexLab Brawling Rape.esp

CRC: 50D47BBD

Clean Invisibility Effects plus Eyes Fix.esp

CRC: 6DF58CC8

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

CRC: D284ACF

SexLab Submit.esp

CRC: 93838121

Magicka Sabers.esp

CRC: FA2C90EE

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

CRC: 8A8A009F
•Note: RaceMenuPlugin is optional and provides support to alter Height, Breast, Glute and Biceps. If you experience issues with it, disable RaceMenuPlugin.esp and inform the author.

Elewin Combat Voice.esp

CRC: 81681452

BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp

CRC: FDD4EB97

RaceMenu.esp

CRC: 2765B7D0

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

CRC: 50792AA0

Version: 2.05.032

SexCrime.esp

CRC: CA168ABD

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

CRC: 7B7EC78C

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

CRC: C3172696

Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp

CRC: F68C9890

Version: v6.5.2a

sanguinesDebauchery.esp

CRC: 99A1A754

Monli.esp

CRC: FFC68857

Devious Deviants.esp

CRC: F0B3A3DF

ScopedBows.esp

CRC: 17D3FFBD

Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp

CRC: 37A6F2FA

Version: v6.5.2a

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

CRC: E6E38B24

SkyUI.esp

CRC: 9330CAF7

Version: 4.1

SlaveTats.esp

CRC: A6595946

SOS - Shop.esp

CRC: B3286506

BFT Ships and Carriages.esp

CRC: E6FE4F05

Captured Dreams.esp

CRC: 7046BF6D

sextoys-calyps-2.esp

CRC: F9D67782

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

CRC: AF536404

zMirai.esp

CRC: E2CC48D5

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

CRC: 5773F4FE

TradersChestHomes.esp

CRC: A5033931

MyChest_3.0.esp

CRC: D119CAAD

BackYardCrafting_1.0.esp

CRC: 7FB720EE

SofiaFollower.esp

CRC: 115E875A

DibellasRecruit.esp

CRC: 6AF8EF14

Devious Cidhna.esp

CRC: 25704909

Version: 1.2

FoxMerged.esp

CRC: C14A0E96

OpenSkiesTradingPost.esp

CRC: 56157276

Linked Home Chests.esp

CRC: E5F8C0EF

Version: 1.0.0

MF_RadiantProstitution.esp

CRC: 5899D711

SereneShoresCustomWorldspace.esp

CRC: 495422F5

Werewolves.esp

CRC: 75852593

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

CRC: 99F19EBA

Version: 2.3.7

Good news: the plugs are working, but no belt = plugs fall out.

If you are a werewolf you must turn off getting cursed items from feeding on bodies or you can get totally screwed.  Items get out of synch and cannot be removed even with the console.  I tried multiple things to remove items and eventually have to revert to a previous save and turn off getting curse while looting.

BTW: Thanks for putting the date in the topic. I don't know why so many others don't as it really helps keep track of when a new version is uploaded.

It only becomes a problem sometimes as when I am trying to turn someone into a vampire to help me out with a fight i'll get gagged and then I am screwed lol 

I don't know why but that sounds so adorable to have happened. I know it's a bug but it almost feels like a feature. :D

I've not had it happen to me yet, but I like that feeding on a body could land you in trouble. That's the point of the mod really, isn't it? To plunge you into a tricky (but fun) situation. I can see how it would make a real mess of werewolves, but for vampires I like it. :D

The only minor quibble I have is the latest version seems to require HDT (to equip the shoes) but the previous version didn't.

BTW- I kind of like the way it works with btter vampires. I set my vampire(s) to only 2 stages (so shes constantly hungry) and press

my luck. Gags don't interfer with feeding either.

I don't know why but that sounds so adorable to have happened. I know it's a bug but it almost feels like a feature. :D

It's not technically a bug, as the code is doing exactly what it's designed to do. The question rather is if what it does is what we want. ;)

Tbh, being the meanie I am...getting tied up with cursed loot when trying to feed sounds like correct behavior to me. You would have to be even closer to the dead body for feeding than looting, so it makes complete sense to trigger the cursed loot in that situation. If it's not completely game-breaking (that would indeed be unwanted), I'd lean towards keeping it the way it is.

I might do something about the werewolves, though. If I understand it right, getting equipped with DD items while being a werewolf has undesirable side-effects?

The only minor quibble I have is the latest version seems to require HDT (to equip the shoes) but the previous version didn't.

BTW- I kind of like the way it works with btter vampires. I set my vampire(s) to only 2 stages (so shes constantly hungry) and press

my luck. Gags don't interfer with feeding either.

The boots get only equipped if you have DD Expansion installed (which in turn requires HDT HH) and enabled in MCM. The mod should work just fine without it. There is no hard dependency on DD Expansion, at least not yet.

Can I suggest moving Urns away from everyday containers to chests, as they contain loot rather than day to day stuff, so it would seem reasonable they would have a chance of being trapped as well. I'm thinking of all those small burial urns that look so inviting to put an arm in :)

Can I suggest moving Urns away from everyday containers to chests, as they contain loot rather than day to day stuff, so it would seem reasonable they would have a chance of being trapped as well.

Both types of urns? (as in burial urns and regular urns?)