I apologize if this is an inappropriate post, but I felt I should share an experience of mine. Using the Live Another Life mod, I started at the college. I check in the wardrobe of the assigned room and was assaulted with collar, bra, arm shackles, leg shackles, slave heel boots, and a blindfold. This is going to be an interesting trek to get to a blacksmith...

I think you got hit with dress code enforcer :lol:

Better check your settings sounds like they are too high.

What about having a different chance for different containers ? For example a smaller chance with small containers like small urns or a bigger one for chests and barrels ?

You can already apply a modifier to mundane containers like barrels. If you want barrels to drop DD items less frequently, set the modifier to e.g. 0.5 to reduce drop chance by 50%.

Considered changing the setting for what loot and doesn't to a 0 to 100 value ? I'd like some of the items to have only a low chance of spawning since they make you really helpless.

What about having a different chance for different containers ? For example a smaller chance with small containers like small urns or a bigger one for chests and barrels ?

You can already apply a modifier to mundane containers like barrels. If you want barrels to drop DD items less frequently, set the modifier to e.g. 0.5 to reduce drop chance by 50%.

I'll tweak that and see if it fits, thanks !

I can't believe how much I like this mod. 10 Stars.  I have to say though the frequency seems like 20% when it's set to 1%

Thanks for the praise! :heart:

And yes, if you open a lot of containers, even a low trigger chance will mean that you will get locked into DD items fairly often. Also, don't forget that arousal can dramatically increase the chance, depending on what you set the parameters to. :)

@Kimy

Can you check the key drop chance when you get a moment.

The reason I mention it is that I keep the mod at a flat 5% for devices (arousal weight at zero) and the same for keys. The rate of devices triggering versus the key rate seemed much higher for devices which I put down to RNG fluctuations, but when I tried a test by setting key drop to 100% I noticed on testing on three dead bandits only two keys were produced not three.

It may have just been a glitch but worth a look when you get a moment.

I have to say that this mod with Deviously Helpless are two of my favourites so thanks for all the work you've done on it

@Kimy

Can you check the key drop chance when you get a moment.

The reason I mention it is that I keep the mod at a flat 5% for devices (arousal weight at zero) and the same for keys. The rate of devices triggering versus the key rate seemed much higher for devices which I put down to RNG fluctuations, but when I tried a test by setting key drop to 100% I noticed on testing on three dead bandits only two keys were produced not three.

It may have just been a glitch but worth a look when you get a moment.

I have to say that this mod with Deviously Helpless are two of my favourites so thanks for all the work you've done on it

The key drop rate is calculated using the not-cursed containers as base, which means even a 100% drop rate will not result in every single container dropping a key. The reason I did that was that I thought it's silly that a container might drop both a key AND a restraint on you.

The key drop rate is calculated using the not-cursed containers as base, which means even a 100% drop rate will not result in every single container dropping a key. The reason I did that was that I thought it's silly that a container might drop both a key AND a restraint on you.

Ah, that would make sense. I'm trying to get a sort of parity between devices and keys so that the devices are maybe just a little ahead so that escape is always enticingly close.

I tweak the settings on this mod more than any other :)

@Mord Sif

Brings new meaning to the term "feeling hot" :D

Version 1.5

- Added: Follower support. Your companions are no longer safe and neither are the keys you gave them for safekeeping! Cursed restraining devices will now affect them as well!
- Added: Tamper-proof traps!!! Whenever you try to manipulate (as in arm or disarm) a trap, there is a chance to trigger a self-defence mechanism that might snap some devices on you to make you stop what you're doing! The new function seamlessly ties into the existing system and uses the same calculation methods etc. Yes, you can disable this feature if you don't like it. Yes, there is a modifier for the traps you can use to set the chance to encounter tamper proof traps between 0 and 10 times the normal chance.
- Added: Support for Aradia DD items. You need to install the required Aradia mods for this to work, namely the main files, any body mod options you require and the -merged- ESP file (the merged ESP is the only one Cursed Loot will recognize!!!) Note: At this time, not all Aradia items support all body mods. Make sure your body mod is supported before you activate this option.
- Fixed: Some MCM options didn't properly disable when their parent option was toggled.

I like this mod. Sorry my bad English.

No sure if someone suggest.

but did a quest for captured dream delivery quest.

kill 2 bandit but unable kill 3rd bandit.

stole my captured dream quest item never mind.

I interested they lock player in a super armbinder that cannot be free by stuggling because got custom lock.

funny see how player tried escape death from wolves when running back captured dream place.

maybe putting this super armbinder in cursed loot. I think it funny.

I don't think that isWearingDevice is actually hurting anything.  I'm not getting CTD's, DDs are applying fine and everything appears to be working.  I think this is just a nuisance bug rather than something critical.

Now, this parasite device that just showed up ... That's living up to the "Devious" name.

I also get the message glad to see its not only me tought I messed up something in the log it shows up as

[09/05/2014 - 10:32:25PM] ============================================================
[09/05/2014 - 10:32:25PM] [Zad] (((ERROR))): IsWearingDevice received none argument.
[09/05/2014 - 10:32:25PM] ============================================================
[09/05/2014 - 10:32:25PM] Error: Cannot call LivingKey() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [ (50003878)].dcur_onactivatecontainer.dcur_checkforkeys() - "dcur_onactivatecontainer.psc" Line 1337
    [ (50003878)].dcur_onactivatecontainer.dcur_calculatecursedloot() - "dcur_onactivatecontainer.psc" Line 1629
    [ (50003878)].dcur_onactivatecontainer.OnUpdate() -

Error: Cannot call LivingKey() on a None object, aborting function call

It seems disabling the escape options fixes this message at least I had no messages since I disabled it maybe I'm lucky. If you use DDftm you will still find key's if you don't use it I guess you have to walk a while to the next town :P

This error is getting triggered by not having the Aradia mod installed (it escaped me because I never uninstalled Aradia when testing the code, ugh!). It's otherwise harmless. :)

Re-uploaded version 1.5 with a quick fix that I hope will solve that particular issue.

This error is getting triggered by not having the Aradia mod installed (it escaped me because I never uninstalled Aradia when testing the code, ugh!). It's otherwise harmless. :)

Re-uploaded version 1.5 with a quick fix that I hope will solve that particular issue.

I will try the new version, but I have all 3 aradia armors installed with the DD integration of course and still had the error.

Edit: With the fix it seems to work without the error thanks for the quick fix

Edit2: I tested if the mod equips aradias living armor, but it dosen't did you disabled it for now or am I missing something. I get the message and the character goes on her knees, but nothing gets equipped.

post-425879-0-11687300-1409957842_thumb.jpg