Maybe add randomness to number of items too? Like when set to max of 3, then add 1-3 items, etc.

Can do. It's not a whole lot of work. ;)

I happen to like how it worked before, and would prefer not to get this change >_>

Maybe add another parameter then, named "Minimum number of items"? So it will be random between min and max, when min=max it'll naturally would be old behaviour.

That's pretty much what I had in mind. Personally I prefer the current way too (which is why I implemented it the way it is), but I can understand that some people prefer a certain randomness. Options are never a bad thing. :)

I thought that it was equip a random number of devices, I would have preferred random number as it is now I changed it to one, cause well I might at times have high arousal and nothing I can do about it.

Thanks for clarification about plugs not counting towards the total.

Iam having a problem with the arousal monitor and also with the keys. I did not want arousal to play a part in calculating the chance of cursed so set modifier to 0, I was still being cursed with full set (an arousal effect). Also I use the destroy key feature from DD so have set chance of loosing keys to 0. I still loose keys :(.

This means as every time I loot a chest I am either getting nothing or everything as I cannot get arousal down as I am always getting locked up and have no way to release as all the keys I find get taken back.

This does seem to be an extremis situation. When arousal is past the ful set level things get a bit nutz

Set Arousel max to 101.

Im also using destroyed keys, I have mine set to 40% of the time getting taken away.  I think I have find key at 10%

Seems decent enough and I run into items all the time.

Im also having a bit of trouble understanding the arousel weight modifier.  I used to just have a base 10% chance but as far as I know its now.

Base 10 plus 1/10 of arouse value?

So

Arrosel Weight at .5 I guess that means 50% added

But then there is Arrosel modifier if that's also .5, wouldn't that mean the bonus chance to find items is maxed at +25%

Set Arousel max to 101.

Im also using destroyed keys, I have mine set to 40% of the time getting taken away.  I think I have find key at 10%

Seems decent enough and I run into items all the time.

Im also having a bit of trouble understanding the arousel weight modifier.  I used to just have a base 10% chance but as far as I know its now.

Base 10 plus 1/10 of arouse value?

So

Arrosel Weight at .5 I guess that means 50% added

But then there is Arrosel modifier if that's also .5, wouldn't that mean the bonus chance to find items is maxed at +25%

Thanx, that seemed to do the trick, didnt even notice the all items limit went above the max arousal to disable it :D

As for the armbinder thing reported by Veladrius, I was unable to reproduce that. Did you ever use the "Manipulate lock" option when self-equipping an armbinder?

Whether or not I manipulate the locks when putting it on myself I still have to struggle when trying to remove it. I will grab a copy of the log as soon as it happens next time.

Just wanted to say that I've just noticed a weird thing with the armbinder as well. Don't have a log, I'm afraid. I got an armbinder put on by a cursed chest and I went to struggle with it. I didn't even get a struggle animation at all, just an instant window popping up to say it felt looser and I could take it off. I then consoled in some keys to remove all devices and went opening chests while still highly aroused so I would get another full set. This time I just selected to take the armbinder off straight away and I could do it.

One thing I've noticed, though, is this. Instead of giving me new items, it seems cursed chests/bodies equip things already in my inventory. In other words, those two separate incidents didn't add an armbinder each. The one in my inventory was equipped on me. Same happened with a locking harness I'd already managed to get free of and a gag. In fact, I think I had everything in my inventory (but not worn) except for a blindfold, slave boots, belt and plugs. Only those items were added. So perhaps that means the armbinder somehow "remembers" it's in the loose-enough-to-take-off state? I don't know if that's possible.

The first issue should be fixed in the next patch.

The second I'd have to check into, for that's handled by the DD library function I am calling to equip an item. Could be that it equips an item from your bag on you if one's available. I never thought about that, tbh.

Pardon for such boring questions, but i have a few about some of the chances options:

I've currently set arousal weight and modifier both to 0,5, common modifier to 0,3 and chances to 3% for cities, 8% for wilderness and 10% for dungeons.

I'm uncertain though if arousal weight affects the base chance too though. So is my chance for cursed loot in a dungeon then 10% + (0-25%) depending on my arousal or 5% + (0-25%)?

Do corpses count as common loot or as normal loot or can they be both depending on the corpse?

And finally does the common modifier also count for the chance to find keys?

The common modifier does not affect dead bodies.

It affects your chance to find keys -indirectly- by lowering the chance to find cursed items - and only if there are no cursed items in a box, the roll for keys is taken, after all.

The arousal weight affects the base chance insofar as it alters the weight of the basechance, too. E.g. if your arousal weight is 0.4, the basechance is multiplied by 0.4 and the arousal by 0.6. The higher the arousal weight, the less the contribution of the basechance to the chance to find cursed loot. An arousal weight of 1 completely disregards the basechance and only uses the arousal.

I'm liking the crap outta this. Thanks so much. I can't wait to see where you go with it.

I think it'd be interesting to have options on what happens to the 'clothes' instead of just unequiping them.

You might have the option for a random chance to have them destroyed when cursed items are equipped.

Maybe have them sent to a nearby chest that just might be cursed too.

The common modifier does not affect dead bodies.

It affects your chance to find keys -indirectly- by lowering the chance to find cursed items - and only if there are no cursed items in a box, the roll for keys is taken, after all.

The arousal weight affects the base chance insofar as it alters the weight of the basechance, too. E.g. if your arousal weight is 0.4, the basechance is multiplied by 0.4 and the arousal by 0.6. The higher the arousal weight, the less the contribution of the basechance to the chance to find cursed loot. An arousal weight of 1 completely disregards the basechance and only uses the arousal.

Thanks for the explanation, i've finetuned my settings now.

Got one more wicked idea: What about cursed keys? So some of the keys you find are cursed instead and when you try to use them on a devious device they briefly mind control you and make you equip additional devious devices instead.... .

Got one more wicked idea: What about cursed keys? So some of the keys you find are cursed instead and when you try to use them on a devious device they briefly mind control you and make you equip additional devious devices instead.... .

Haha, I love that! It might just go into the mod one day! :)

Would still like to see random number of items rather than equip number of items in MCM setting.

if set to 3, it should be 1-3 items are equipped,

Option of always getting a plug or plugs when belted.

As I said above, an option for that will be included in a future patch.

And you -do- always get plugs when belted. In versions prior to 1.2 that was bugged, so you sometimes didn't (I really hope that works now, that bug has been haunting me for a while...*giggles*)

I love it even more now since  I think I have worked out the problem I was having with it when using this mod seems that having some types of armor on or any armor on causes the game to CTD during the undressing and putting on the devices.. If I undress first and then check the chest / barrel / whatever and I get something, then it does not CTD for me..

Hmm i wonder what settings i should use. I find it quite boring to keep checking arousal count and then masturbate if it's 20. I wish Defeat wouldn't allow to do that then i would just have to deal with it. I don't quite like disabling the arousal neither.

Hmm i wonder what settings i should use. I find it quite boring to keep checking arousal count and then masturbate if it's 20. I wish Defeat wouldn't allow to do that then i would just have to deal with it. I don't quite like disabling the arousal neither.

Well, in the end you were playing the mechanism as intended (it's actually really meant to encourage the player having sex on a regular basis). But if you don't like managing your arousal, you can disable the minimum arousal threshold by setting it to 0. You can -still- keep the arousal weight slider at a number higher than zero, so arousal will still play a role in the chance, but you won't be able to completely negate the risk of finding cursed loot by masturbating anymore. Maybe try arousal weight 0.3 and arousal modifier 0.4, and set the basechance to a value you like (e.g. 5%).

i don't remember it being a problem before, maybe it was and i didn't notice.

when it forces the slave heels on me, its not ticking off the on equipped event (i guess) because the hdt heels isn't taking effect, so her foot is halfway in the ground. this is not a problem if i take them off, and put them on again. i don't know if there is a fix you can do, like doing the queueninodeupdate thing or not. i'm pretty sure it wasn't a problem in the previous version before the "should equip faster now" fix.

i don't remember it being a problem before, maybe it was and i didn't notice.

when it forces the slave heels on me, its not ticking off the on equipped event (i guess) because the hdt heels isn't taking effect, so her foot is halfway in the ground. this is not a problem if i take them off, and put them on again. i don't know if there is a fix you can do, like doing the queueninodeupdate thing or not. i'm pretty sure it wasn't a problem in the previous version before the "should equip faster now" fix.

I have a fix for this in my development build. I hope that will solve the issue. :)