Ok i think i installed too many devious mods at once with out knowing fully what to expect. Now how do i get outa this stuff!!

Will the lock picks eventually work can you break free of this stuff after a while? Will magic work do you gain experience or strength if you keep trying? if someone could give us a heads up on some of these questions i would be very thankfull, please. man talk about pandora`s box.

Ok i think i installed too many devious mods at once with out knowing fully what to expect. Now how do i get outa this stuff!!

Will the lock picks eventually work can you break free of this stuff after a while? Will magic work do you gain experience or strength if you keep trying? if someone could give us a heads up on some of these questions i would be very thankfull, please. man talk about pandora`s box.

Sounds like your character is having a lot of fun! :lol:

I can tell you that you can configure escape options in the cursed loot MCM - but not while wearing devices. I can also tell you that you can configure the chances of picking locks or magicking your way out in the devious devices MCM - but not while wearing devices. By default, they're very tough to break out of. As in, I think a 100 skill in lockpicking/magic school gives you only 15% chance, and anything less than 86 gives you 0%. You can find keys through another mod like For the Masses. Here's a list of current DD mods.

You can craft your own keys once you've read the book, "Devious Devices" from the forbidden bookshelf in the Arcanaeum at the college of Winterhold (read it from your inventory, not from the bookcase menu) but the materials needed to craft one might be hard to come by if you left it at the default setting. You can change the required materials in the DD MCM but - you guessed it - not while wearing devices.

I have added support for the new Red/White sets in my development build already. The piercings I am currently weighing whether or not to put in. I have to admit that the nipple piercing being mutually exclusive with the chastity bra (they are using the same armour slot) sort of killed my interest in them. Gameplay-wisely that makes it just a aesthetically different kind of bra, so...

Still love the mod Kimy, though admitted I've found it very hard to play at all recently.

Recently? What did I change that made it harder? oO

No, I meant I'm spending too much time making mods and not enough playing them.

I'm having an issue where the armbinder isn't being removed with the found sharp object event.

Relevent bit of papyrus log here: (Cursed Loot is at position 65 in my load order, for reference)

[08/27/2014 - 02:27:18AM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedArmbinder(Lara:1)
[08/27/2014 - 02:27:18AM] [Zad]: OnEffectStart(armbinder-noLockpicks)
[08/27/2014 - 02:27:18AM] [Zad]: OnEffectStart(): Armbinder
[08/27/2014 - 02:27:18AM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Equipping Armbinder.
[08/27/2014 - 02:27:29AM] Error: Array index 20 is out of range (0-19)
stack:
[ (65002850)].dcur_onactivatecontainer.hasbeenlooted() - "dcur_onactivatecontainer.psc" Line 108
[ (65002850)].dcur_onactivatecontainer.OnUpdate() - "dcur_onactivatecontainer.psc" Line 1187
[08/27/2014 - 02:27:34AM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 5, got 4.
stack:
[ (65002850)].dcur_onactivatecontainer.dcur_checkforkeys() - "dcur_onactivatecontainer.psc" Line 890
[ (65002850)].dcur_onactivatecontainer.dcur_calculatecursedloot() - "dcur_onactivatecontainer.psc" Line 1024
[ (65002850)].dcur_onactivatecontainer.OnUpdate() - "dcur_onactivatecontainer.psc" Line 1196
[08/27/2014 - 02:27:34AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp196"
stack:
[ (65002850)].dcur_onactivatecontainer.dcur_checkforkeys() - "dcur_onactivatecontainer.psc" Line 890
[ (65002850)].dcur_onactivatecontainer.dcur_calculatecursedloot() - "dcur_onactivatecontainer.psc" Line 1024
[ (65002850)].dcur_onactivatecontainer.OnUpdate() - "dcur_onactivatecontainer.psc" Line 1196
[08/27/2014 - 02:27:42AM] -- SexLab -- Sigrid Stats Seed: Sexuality[90] Foreplay[11] Vaginal[12] Anal[10] Oral[9] Pure[134] Lewd[5]
[08/27/2014 - 02:27:43AM] [slainternalscr ]: Sigrid got 2 exposure for seeing naked Lara
[08/27/2014 - 02:27:57AM] VM is freezing...
[08/27/2014 - 02:27:57AM] VM is frozen

From a fresh save and wearing nothing else, I equipped an armbinder and (with event chance at 100%) opened a container, getting that error blurb. I can upload a full log from startup if you would like.

DD Cursed Loot 1.3

Devious Devices Assets 2.8.2

DD Integration 2.8.2

DD Expansion 1.1.2 (w/112a patch)

DD FtM 2.8

Sexlab 159

Zaz animations 562

Captured Dreams 2.82 full

I think that's all the potential offenders for a version mismatch. Again, if you would like, I can upload my full load order.

It's not gamebreaking (zenets gagtalk works appropriately and requesting removal from NPCs will remove the armbinder when I pass the speech challenge), but this started after the recent round of updates in the DD mods and I'm not entirely sure where the breakage occured, but it's showing up here.

Sounds like your character is having a lot of fun! :lol:

I can tell you that you can configure escape options in the cursed loot MCM - but not while wearing devices. I can also tell you that you can configure the chances of picking locks or magicking your way out in the devious devices MCM - but not while wearing devices. By default, they're very tough to break out of. As in, I think a 100 skill in lockpicking/magic school gives you only 15% chance, and anything less than 86 gives you 0%. You can find keys through another mod like For the Masses. Here's a list of current DD mods.

You can craft your own keys once you've read the book, "Devious Devices" from the forbidden bookshelf in the Arcanaeum at the college of Winterhold (read it from your inventory, not from the bookcase menu) but the materials needed to craft one might be hard to come by if you left it at the default setting. You can change the required materials in the DD MCM but - you guessed it - not while wearing devices.

Thank  thank you thank you, well off to college i guess thankfully my lass is a vampire with predator vision helps me see through the mask a bit better, once again cheers for the info :)

... You can always add yourself a bunch of keys via console, unlock your currently equiped devices, change settings and re-equip them. Or not re-equip them if you don't feel like it.

Use the following commands:

help "chastity key"

help "restraints key"

player.additem <CODE> <ITEMNUMBER>

On a completely unrelated note, I've never understood the "you can't change settings if you have devices on you" mentality. Surely mod authors realise that a player frustrated enough to say "Fuck it, I give up" and use the mcm menu to get him out of whatever situation he was in is also a player frustrated enough to simply use the console for the same purpose, and it's only slightly less convenient.

And I don't see how that adds to the quality of the mod or improves the gameplay experience in any way...

And yeah, sorry for ranting here.

On a completely unrelated note, I've never understood the "you can't change settings if you have devices on you" mentality. Surely mod authors realise that a player frustrated enough to say "Fuck it, I give up" and use the mcm menu to get him out of whatever situation he was in is also a player frustrated enough to simply use the console for the same purpose, and it's only slightly less convenient.

And I don't see how that adds to the quality of the mod or improves the gameplay experience in any way...

And yeah, sorry for ranting here.

I can see your point. But to me, letting a bound player access MCM settings that could be tweaked to allow the player an almost instant escape from their restraints is like tying up a person and then hand them the keys. It's just...wrong. If you have a key or any means to escape your bonds, it's not proper bondage. :P

... Doesn't the console classify as "a means of escape"?

And besides, how does giving the PLAYER the mcm options give the CHARACTER a means of escape? Far as I know, characters within the game don't have knowledge of the mcm menu, much less access to it.

It would remain "proper bondage" regardless of whether or not you enabled the options. There's just no reason to inconvenience your players in my opinion.

But it's your mod, and you'll do whatever you want with it. I'm just... Not seeing the logic. As always. Because I'm a disillusioned, cynical, bored asshole, and most of you people who still play Skyrim to play Skyrim rather than watch a pair bounce across the screen for a minute can still suspend your disbelief to the point where such things make it more believeable. Or maybe I don't get it at all.

Regardless, still hoping for an update that'd allow piercings.

I'm having an issue where the armbinder isn't being removed with the found sharp object event.

Relevent bit of papyrus log here: (Cursed Loot is at position 65 in my load order, for reference)

[08/27/2014 - 02:27:18AM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedArmbinder(Lara:1)

[08/27/2014 - 02:27:18AM] [Zad]: OnEffectStart(armbinder-noLockpicks)

[08/27/2014 - 02:27:18AM] [Zad]: OnEffectStart(): Armbinder

[08/27/2014 - 02:27:18AM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Equipping Armbinder.

[08/27/2014 - 02:27:29AM] Error: Array index 20 is out of range (0-19)

stack:

[ (65002850)].dcur_onactivatecontainer.hasbeenlooted() - "dcur_onactivatecontainer.psc" Line 108

[ (65002850)].dcur_onactivatecontainer.OnUpdate() - "dcur_onactivatecontainer.psc" Line 1187

[08/27/2014 - 02:27:34AM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 5, got 4.

stack:

[08/27/2014 - 02:27:34AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp196"

stack:

[08/27/2014 - 02:27:42AM] -- SexLab -- Sigrid Stats Seed: Sexuality[90] Foreplay[11] Vaginal[12] Anal[10] Oral[9] Pure[134] Lewd[5]

[08/27/2014 - 02:27:43AM] [slainternalscr ]: Sigrid got 2 exposure for seeing naked Lara

[08/27/2014 - 02:27:57AM] VM is freezing...

[08/27/2014 - 02:27:57AM] VM is frozen

From a fresh save and wearing nothing else, I equipped an armbinder and (with event chance at 100%) opened a container, getting that error blurb. I can upload a full log from startup if you would like.

DD Cursed Loot 1.3

Devious Devices Assets 2.8.2

DD Integration 2.8.2

DD Expansion 1.1.2 (w/112a patch)

DD FtM 2.8

Sexlab 159

Zaz animations 562

Captured Dreams 2.82 full

I think that's all the potential offenders for a version mismatch. Again, if you would like, I can upload my full load order.

It's not gamebreaking (zenets gagtalk works appropriately and requesting removal from NPCs will remove the armbinder when I pass the speech challenge), but this started after the recent round of updates in the DD mods and I'm not entirely sure where the breakage occured, but it's showing up here.

Yes, this error looks like it would result from the recent update of DD core mods. DCL 1.3 was compiled with the old version. It should be gone with the next update. As in soon. :)

... Doesn't the console classify as "a means of escape"?

And besides, how does giving the PLAYER the mcm options give the CHARACTER a means of escape? Far as I know, characters within the game don't have knowledge of the mcm menu, much less access to it.

It would remain "proper bondage" regardless of whether or not you enabled the options. There's just no reason to inconvenience your players in my opinion.

But it's your mod, and you'll do whatever you want with it. I'm just... Not seeing the logic. As always. Because I'm a disillusioned, cynical, bored asshole, and most of you people who still play Skyrim to play Skyrim rather than watch a pair bounce across the screen for a minute can still suspend your disbelief to the point where such things make it more believeable. Or maybe I don't get it at all.

Regardless, still hoping for an update that'd allow piercings.

Yes, I am aware of the fact that probably every user who ever installed a DD mod knows how to use the console to get instantly rid of any DD item they are wearing. And it's a good thing. Which is why I didn't feel bad to lock them out of the MCM menu. Think of it as just another way to tell the player "Hey now, what you want to do here is cheating your way out of this." At least when using the console the player knows that they are cheating. Or, to put it this way: The console is the safeword. But unless you're willing to chicken out...these restraints will stay on. That's how I see this design at least. Sorry that you don't like this feature. In the end, you can't please everyone.

As for the piercings: Vaginal piercings will be going in with the next update, they are already in my build and working fine. I am still undecided about the nipple ones. No promises on those.

As for the piercings: Vaginal piercings will be going in with the next update, they are already in my build and working fine. I am still undecided about the nipple ones. No promises on those.

You coiuld do like (it was either Defeat, Capture, or Helpless) and add an option toggle or percentage chance slider. I have a little bit of a... thing for the piercings and never cared at all for the chastity bra, I have it disabled everywhere I can anyway and having an alternative to it would be nice.

Yes, this error looks like it would result from the recent update of DD core mods. DCL 1.3 was compiled with the old version. It should be gone with the next update. As in soon.

Ahh, so it is a version thing. Thanks!

You coiuld do like (it was either Defeat, Capture, or Helpless) and add an option toggle or percentage chance slider. I have a little bit of a... thing for the piercings and never cared at all for the chastity bra, I have it disabled everywhere I can anyway and having an alternative to it would be nice.

Agree with Leatherliz on having a toggle option, though for the opposite reason as I prefer the bra but not the piercings.

Well i kinda cheated in the end after a few days being bound in all sorts of gizmo`s i went to winterhold library with very impared vision (lucky i was a vamp predator vision came in damn handy with the blindfold) unlocked the book case via cosole(did not know where the key was and its hard to ask with a gag in your mouth) then consoled the ingredients for the creation of the keys and then free thank f@*k my concience is kinda intacked because i was bound and blind near soliude and it was one hell of a long journy to winterhold with no followers at the time but thankfully my conjuration skill is quite high, no sex no blood little vision and had to travel at night yeah one hell of a challenge but fun but also i must admit bloody frustrating at times :)

Version 1.4
- Fixed: The array fix. Fixing fixes is always fun.
- Fixed: The already looted containers list should now get properly initialized when the mod is already active in an earlier save game.
- Fixed: Cursed Loot should no longer trigger while transformed into a werewolf. Note: I have no clue about how to become a werewolf in this game (maybe I should play the game more instead of staring at Papyrus code all the time... *giggles*), so I couldn't test the fix at all. Yes, it's guess-work. Maybe one of the werewolf players can let me know whether or not it works?
- Changed:  Urns are no longer considered mundane containers. The full cursed loot chance will apply to them.
- Added: Support for red and white ebonite and leather sets (requires DDx 1.1.2 installed). Note: Currently the new sets do not include a "pure" harness (read: a harness that doesn't act as a chastity belt), but Cursed Loot does not support chastity belt harnesses. I will add red/white harnesses as soon as they become available as a "pure" harness variant.
- Added: Support for vaginal piercings (requires Devious Devices Integration 2.8.1 installed).
- Added: Support for piercing removal tool drops (drop chance can be set separately from keys)
- Added: Separate toggles for slave boots and harnesses.

The key to the bookshelf is on Urag's desk.  He might not take kindly to your simply taking it in front of him, though.

Damn i looked on that darn desk hidden in plain sight eh, oh well i think i kinda thought that i`d have to be a qualified mage to get the key and as i could`nt comunicate with anyone and he was`nt there at the time DOH! oh well she`s safe now full of blood n sex i think i`ll change the MCM and lower the chances of getting stung substantially now and buy some friccen glasses (can`t believe that on the poxy desk!), but i must say i was very impressed with the quality of the devices very well done.

This mod is great...keep up the good work.

Is there any way to add the random chance of getting devious items when triggering pressure plates, trips wires, bear traps etc...thought it might be a nice idea as getting hit by traps is not really a problem most of the time. Deviously Cursed Loot & Traps any one? :D

Is there any way to add the random chance of getting devious items when triggering pressure plates, trips wires, bear traps etc...thought it might be a nice idea as getting hit by traps is not really a problem most of the time. Deviously Cursed Loot & Traps any one? :D

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35841-devious-traps-wip

There is already such a mod in an early wip stage :)

@Kimy

Thanks for the update and moving the Urns over. The (un)dead are very pleased :)

One question (as it's never happened so far) are wardrobes, dressers and side-tables counted as containers or are they always free from devices like small sacks?

I might have some devious ideas what to do with traps, indeed. ;)

Hi. I'm bad in English but i really like you mod and want to offer some thing you can implement. When looting some houses (like a thief) there is a chance to be bound by the trap. This activates a timer so you can release yourself, if not the house owner appear this guards and you travel to prison.

I apologize if this is an inappropriate post, but I felt I should share an experience of mine. Using the Live Another Life mod, I started at the college. I check in the wardrobe of the assigned room and was assaulted with collar, bra, arm shackles, leg shackles, slave heel boots, and a blindfold. This is going to be an interesting trek to get to a blacksmith...