the new aradia set doesn't seem to be adding for me, if I set it to give aradia loot it gives me random. I have all 3 aradia mods installed. and1.6 of this, and latest sexlab fnis skse etc etc.  ahh just read log  ,,missing file aradia devious expansion.esp ...hmm guess I got wrong esp's then cus I got 3 diff ones for the 3 types of armour....off to aradia ..must be some combined esp I guess :P  yep looks like there is :D you might wanna add that to description, to get the full combined version of aradia rather than the (I admit outdated) single versions :)   great mod btw, never play skyrim without it, its in my top 5 sexlab must haves :)

I thin I've found some bugs:

One appeared when I looted an urn that was cursed.

So, first I got the normal message "You've found some ..." but then appeared the message "It's impossible to wear multiple gags simultanously", next stage the message "You have no idea what just happened..." but with the gag sentence twice.

Last thing I've checked: there appeared two gags in my inventory (I had none with me), both from DDx.

So I have installed DDa, DDi and DDx aswell as DD Aradia.

The second one: Once I've found an Aradia Blindfold in a chest, which equipped perfectly well at first, but then I've got stuck because it didn't got the blindfold mode (I have 1st person w/ bleeches). Is this a bug of Cursed Loot or more likely one of Aradia? I will post it in both :)

I thin I've found some bugs:

One appeared when I looted an urn that was cursed.

So, first I got the normal message "You've found some ..." but then appeared the message "It's impossible to wear multiple gags simultanously", next stage the message "You have no idea what just happened..." but with the gag sentence twice.

Last thing I've checked: there appeared two gags in my inventory (I had none with me), both from DDx.

So I have installed DDa, DDi and DDx aswell as DD Aradia.

This could be caused by a missing enchantment on some of the DDx gags. Don't ask, the CK somehow managed to delete the enchantments for no good reason, even though i didn't even touch the things for this release, oh the joys of modding Skyrim.. <_<

I'll be uploading a DDx-patch for this later on, but right now i'm going to give it a moment and see if any other bugs pop up in the meantime.

Any chance this conflicts with dynamic things? I've noticed since i installed the 1.6 update i never seem to find them though the mcm menu is there, and was just wandering if that might be the cause, though i know the older versions worked with it.

I never tried Dynamic Things and have never looked at its code, but if it worked with an older version of DCL, there is little to no reason why it wouldn't work now. The tamper proof traps introduced recently fire off the same mechanism the containers and corpses use.

Can anyone see a problem with my load order, Followed the STEPS to get a base stable setup and then added some naughty mods, most work fine but when I trigger the Deviously cursed loot system (as in taking from a chest) it puts me in bondage but as the first enemy comes to take his prize I crash to desktop.

Actually figured it out.

I just saw that nobody ever seemed to respond to your question about werewolves.

So, I play as a female Nord with werewolfblood and I run around eating/looting everything, the scripts do not play while in werewolf form, but once I switch back into human form everything works as intended.

This works for containers, dead bodies, and traps.

Unrelated to that, one thing I found out after testing around a bit is that you can trigger the Cursed Loot Script on broken tripwires.

As in, you trip the wire by walking into it and if you then go back and activate the broken trap you start the full Cursed Loot script, with the possibility to trap you inside the items.

Would be neat if that wouldn't happen since you can't even see the normal "Use [E]" thing, I had this happen to me while trying to loot a dead body and accidentally clicking the (broken) trap wire.

having an issue so far, with cursed loot.

I've 2 followers, 1 is lydia the other faendal. three times now, we've had cases of items being added 'twice'. namely, a bronze and silver bra added in the same event. harnesses for me and lydia both. gags for me and lydia both, one red ebonite one a ballgag. cuffs doing the same thing.

it also seems to not be checking whether the item type is already worn...

also, getting this error:

deviously cursed loot:
[09/13/2014 - 07:34:31PM] Error: Array index 20 is out of range (0-19)
stack:
[ (5F002850)].dcur_onactivatecontainer.rememberID() - "dcur_onactivatecontainer.psc" Line 148
[ (5F002850)].dcur_onactivatecontainer.OnUpdate() - "dcur_onactivatecontainer.psc" Line 1759

this only started happening with version 1.6, so it may be related to adding support for various 'expansions' to the DD set, idk.

One thing that would be cool is if there were an option to always equip a set instead of random pieces. I'm not talking about the current option where you can pick a set, but a random set, rather than random pieces from any set. It seems like the kind of person that would make one of these traps would use, for example, all Aradia gear, or all bronze, not a random jumble of pieces, you know?

It works fine, except for when I find a harness. Then I get CTD. Is this because of the non-chastity harness requirement? I've searched around, but haven't found anything like that. I've got both Aradia and Captured Dreams installed. 

If I equip a leather harness manually, then it works fine. 

I'm having an issue with armbinders, where if one is equipped by Deviously Cursed Loot, it is always set to 'pre-manipulated lock'.

I.e. I can just press Tab and select 'Take it off', and it comes off.

This occurs both with and without 'equip from inventory' checked.

I have Integration 2.8.2, DCL 1.6, appreciate any help..

It works fine, except for when I find a harness. Then I get CTD. Is this because of the non-chastity harness requirement? I've searched around, but haven't found anything like that. I've got both Aradia and Captured Dreams installed. 

There is a bug with the harnesses that makes them crash to desktop when using a weight 1.0 body. Open racemenu and set your character's weight to 0.99 and it should work.

One thing that would be cool is if there were an option to always equip a set instead of random pieces. I'm not talking about the current option where you can pick a set, but a random set, rather than random pieces from any set. It seems like the kind of person that would make one of these traps would use, for example, all Aradia gear, or all bronze, not a random jumble of pieces, you know?

I like that. Expect this to make it in one of the next patches.

There is a bug with the harnesses that makes them crash to desktop when using a weight 1.0 body. Open racemenu and set your character's weight to 0.99 and it should work.

Ah ok. Thanks :D

I like that. Expect this to make it in one of the next patches.

Something like "allow sets" in options? Each set has a number of items, if it's between min and max set in options and sets allowed - it gets equipped.

Or you plan to do it instead of single items add? I'd like to have option of getting random - single (or sevreal) item or some random set.

No comment on my issue? =(

Oh right! Oops!

Well, there used to be a bug with armbinders in DD Integration so that using manipulated locks once would result in other armbinders being manipulated, too. I believe they fixed that bug in DD 2.8.1, but if your save game is older, it could be that the setting is still in there. In any case, Cursed Loot doesn't ever set the manipulated locks variable, it just equips the armbinder on you.