I am playing with 5-15% cursed loot chance, 100% lose keys chance, keys destroyed on use and no lockpicking/key crafting. My only glimmer of hope is the 25% key drop I set DD FtM to. Still, I have yet to get out of all my restraints once. I think my arm cuffs are still the ones this character got "born" with. She's L10 now.

*cough* I am also playing the upcoming 1.2. Cursed Loot version, which has some extra opportunity to find cursed items. *giggles*

PS: You're the Master"s master. Don't you get a discount at least? :P

So far I'm debted 19k to the master and am slowly building myself up and fast. All thanks to the 3 followers I have! Now I didn't make this entirely easy mind you. I was going through hell for the first 10hrs or so of play through let me give ya a quick run down:

1) I used Skyrim Bound. <-- this is where my hate for blindfolds began. :lol:

2) I installed Monster Mod, Monster wars,  Immersive monsters, Dragon Combt Overhaul, Deadly Dragons, Revenge of Enemies (Might change this for ASIS),   More Nasty Critters and SkyRe + it's enemy scaling and a few other things. DD for the masses, Estrus Mimics, Defeat, SD+, CD, and god knows what else. Anyway you get the idea.

3) Ended up being raped and chased down repeatedly cause you can't fight while in an armbinder. I started wising up and running from one group of enemies, leading them to another, having them kill each other and start looting  the first few bodies as the straggers duke it out. Then I run for the hills. Also lead herds of monsters to travels so they either save me or die. :angel:

4) Finally found a guard after literal hours of running around helpless from everything. This guard was able to free me and with all the looting I did I was able to.... wear a sword, boots, gloves and nothing else!

5) Went around slaying a few baddies.. finally made it to Riverwood. Yea... took me hours upon hours to get there.

6) Did my first dungeon; Bleak Falls Barrows. Got webbed up (forgot to mention Archnophobia mod). I actually managed to kill all the draugr until I met a Draugr Lord in a room solo. Got raped got knows how many times by him until I manage to kill between bleed outs and getting up. :P

7) Fought a second Draugr Lord, but pwned him quick cause he was climbing out of a tomb and I Wasn't having none of that again! Aftewards I decided I needed followers which were:

Sha (very pretty and adorable) - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31264/?

Sofia (funny and witty voice acting) - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54527/?

Sha is an insanely powerful ice mage early on and Sofia is a very tanky follower early on. They carried me through all the fights until I met Lydia and now I had 3 followers which all were carrying me even further! This gave me time to get keys, visit the master, get in debt, get freedom, and be able to fight well enough. So things are looking from now on right? With my dragon born?

I mean we slaughtered groups of monsters, bandits and the occasional dragon so far. Without breaking much of a sweat. It wasn't until yesterday that I saw things were shifting slowly towards the enemy's favor! We go in a tomb with this guy nagging on about his aunt and necromancer friend, I forget the details. Anyway.. Sha finally gets taken down and raped by a draugr Lord! Poor thing.. though she killed it in the end, so I didn't need to save her.

We have been facing tougher monsters and opponents and I am seeing followers injured or one of them going down in combat. Despite their OP strength with Sofia having like 350HP/MP and Sha having 350+MP while always being 1.5 my lvl. My team is starting to lose against the enemies which leaves me to carry the weight since I get perks! They don't. Enemies get some perks I think? Right now I'm just lvl 15.

So yea interesting times ahead. I will say that the break from all the being raped and tied up has given me breathing room to build funds, get a house in whiterun and become and established archer. Some interesting things to note: I don't know which mod is it but one of them is letting Lydia and Sofia rape people. I don't know why they do it but they just do and they aren't picky either! Men and women have been impaled by them. Estrus Mimics not only hits me but also my followers with tentacle rapage.

I just know if they keep getting knock down in combat there will come a time when the enemies can overwhelm us and we all are gonna get raped. I'm so dead at lvl 20-25 *cries*

That or I'll get raped by Lydia and Sofia for being such a tease with all my groping and moaning from the plugs and orgasms they give. :lol:

more nitpicking:

'metal' theme should use the padded belt instead of the iron belt (goes with the set) and it should pick between the padded and posture collars (both match the set)

is there a reason to only pick the ring gag with the metal set?

more nitpicking:

'metal' theme should use the padded belt instead of the iron belt (goes with the set) and it should pick between the padded and posture collars (both match the set)

is there a reason to only pick the ring gag with the metal set?

I put the iron belt with the metal set, because it's the only place it would fit at all and is the "most" metal of them...but you're right, of course. The padded belt fits much better with the rest of the items in that set. I suppose I should correct this.

As for the missing items, I guess the reason is "Because Kimy is a forgetful person". I meant to put them in "later". Oh well. I will fix that. Not me being forgetful (I wish I could bugfix that!), but adding the rest of the suitable collars and gags.:)

As for the missing items, I guess the reason is "Because Kimy is a forgetful person". I meant to put them in "later". Oh well. I will fix that. Not me being forgetful (I wish I could bugfix that!), but adding the rest of the suitable collars and gags.:)

Set your brain's ini to allow logging then upload a copy of the log here. Maybe one of the LL experts could get to the bottom of what's causing the memory crashes... :P

Sorry, couldn't resist. And just wanted to say, great mod. Truly deserving of the "Devious" label! My poor girl has been driven out of her mind by one of the CD little devil plugs for hours and hours. The Master is probably going to own her completely soon, because I have keys set to be destroyed on unlocking and every time I get a couple of items off it drops me under the required number of worn items for safe looting. With her arousal seemingly locked into the 90's it means I inevitably get caught out by the next chest, sack or barrel I open. But I can't...not...look...inside! :D

Version 1.2 beta 3

- Fixed: Dungeon vs. Wilderness chance should be distinguished properly now
- Fixed: Plugs should -finally- equip reliably. Perhaps. Maybe. If not, I will fix it. Again.
- Fixed: The Metal set will now equip padded belts to match the rest of the set, has a chance to add the padded collar, and equip gags other than just ring gags.
- Added: Cursed loot can now occur in dead bodies (NPCs only, no creatures)
- Added: Escape options! No longer is all cursed loot bad news. Some containers can also drop keys for you - or sharp items to cut open that armbinder you're wearing. If you're tired of struggling against your restraints until you drop or your mouse finger hurts - the chest next to you might have just that glass shard you need to free yourself. Or contain even more cursed items to tie you up a bit more, but that's another matter. No risk, no reward!
- Added: Toggles for containers and dead bodies (can enable either or both!)
- Added: The arousal and flat chance systems to calculate cursed loot have been merged into one customizable formula.
- Added: Bronze and Silver sets from Captured Dreams are now supported if you have CD installed. CD Version 2.76+ is required for this to work!
- Added: Cursed loot events will no longer trigger from repeatedly looting the same container/corpse (they will reset after a while, though)
- Added: Toggle for the undress animation that's played when the character finds cursed loot.
- Added: Chance modifier for common/mundane storage containers (barrels, sacks and urns).
- More performance optimizations - equipping items is now dramatically faster

Enjoy! :D

Version 1.2 beta 3

- Fixed: Dungeon vs. Wilderness chance should be distinguished properly now
- Fixed: Plugs should -finally- equip reliably. Perhaps. Maybe. If not, I will fix it. Again.
- Fixed: The Metal set will now equip padded belts to match the rest of the set, has a chance to add the padded collar, and equip gags other than just ring gags.
- Added: Cursed loot can now occur in dead bodies (NPCs only, no creatures)
- Added: Escape options! No longer is all cursed loot bad news. Some containers can also drop keys for you - or sharp items to cut open that armbinder you're wearing. If you're tired of struggling against your restraints until you drop or your mouse finger hurts - the chest next to you might have just that glass shard you need to free yourself. Or contain even more cursed items to tie you up a bit more, but that's another matter. No risk, no reward!
- Added: Toggles for containers and dead bodies (can enable either or both!)
- Added: The arousal and flat chance systems to calculate cursed loot have been merged into one customizable formula.
- Added: Bronze and Silver sets from Captured Dreams are now supported if you have CD installed. CD Version 2.76+ is required for this to work!
- Added: Cursed loot events will no longer trigger from repeatedly looting the same container/corpse (they will reset after a while, though)
- Added: Toggle for the undress animation that's played when the character finds cursed loot.
- Added: Chance modifier for common/mundane storage containers (barrels, sacks and urns).
- More performance optimizations - equipping items is now dramatically faster

Enjoy! :D

You are quickly turning me into the happiest modder! (mod user*?)

This may be a bit soon for this, but have you thought about using pickpocketing to trap people? Since most pickpocketing is done in cities, such instances can come with a bounty if the PC winds up encased in bondage gear. And here come the guards...

Install SexCrime and it can happen even now. All you have to do is leaving the "undress character" toggle enabled. ;)

This may be a bit soon for this, but have you thought about using pickpocketing to trap people? Since most pickpocketing is done in cities, such instances can come with a bounty if the PC winds up encased in bondage gear. And here come the guards...

Install SexCrime and it can happen even now. All you have to do is leaving the "undress character" toggle enabled. ;)

thanks, buddy

Thank you for new version! I updated and play a little, and it might be wrong but i have a feeling like chance slider don't work correctly  :blush:  I have lowered effect of arrousel, one time really low to 0.1, then i try with 0.5 for both arrousel modifier, i am sorry i don't remember name... and normal chance is 5 percent for dungeon and lower for other area, and i get item from almost all container...

Did i maybe make a mistake, should i have made clean save for update from 1.1 to 1.2?

Oh and i almost forgot, the sharp items is a great idea! I was going to suggest maybe you could add something like it was in SD where you could use weapon to get lose, and you already made it  :wub:

Thank you for new version! I updated and play a little, and it might be wrong but i have a feeling like chance slider don't work correctly  :blush:  I have lowered effect of arrousel, one time really low to 0.1, then i try with 0.5 for both arrousel modifier, i am sorry i don't remember name... and normal chance is 5 percent for dungeon and lower for other area, and i get item from almost all container...

Did i maybe make a mistake, should i have made clean save for update from 1.1 to 1.2?

Oh and i almost forgot, the sharp items is a great idea! I was going to suggest maybe you could add something like it was in SD where you could use weapon to get lose, and you already made it  :wub:

I thought I'd have thoroughly tested the chances and made sure they are calculated right - but that doesn't mean bugs can't happen. You can enable the Debug messages to test it. It should tell you how high the chance used for any chest you loot actually is. If that's grossly different from what you expect your settings to produce, let me know.

I thought I'd have thoroughly tested the chances and made sure they are calculated right - but that doesn't mean bugs can't happen. You can enable the Debug messages to test it. It should tell you how high the chance used for any chest you loot actually is. If that's grossly different from what you expect your settings to produce, let me know.

Thank you for the tip with debug, i guess i was only "unlucky" - i had seven percent chance, i lowered arousel multiplier more and now is four percent, and it happen less. I am sorry i thought it was mistake in mod! :wacko:  

You are really making it hard for a horny vampire on the run from the law to get by. I killed a bandit, feed on him and check his stuff and I have an armbinder put on just as his buddy shows up. I make a run for it and run straight into another group of bandits (dark and with a blindfold makes things tough) and Helpless kicks in. I have been running from one situation to another just trying to find a place to hide out for the day.

You are really making it hard for a horny vampire on the run from the law to get by. I killed a bandit, feed on him and check his stuff and I have an armbinder put on just as his buddy shows up. I make a run for it and run straight into another group of bandits (dark and with a blindfold makes things tough) and Helpless kicks in. I have been running from one situation to another just trying to find a place to hide out for the day.

:D

Sounds like you had fun!

:D

Sounds like you had fun!

It isn't over yet. I have only found 1 key and I had an armbinder on and that was taken by a bandit during a scene from helpless.

One odd effect: if feeding on a body as a werewolf, you can get equipped with items.

Also, at some point an item was equipped by this mod, a gag I presume since I have an 80% speech debuff.  However, I cannot seem to remove it.  It is not visible. When I do an player.showinventory it shows up as 11040f0c (where 11 = Devious Devices Integration.esm).  Using player.removeitem or player.dropitem is ineffective.  I suspect it became attached when feeding in werewolf form.  Any ideas on how to remove it would be helpful.

Try put all your item into chest. Then player.showinventory and remove all no name item,dd item. Or you can try older save if you have. I have Better Vampire and during feeding on body its happen me too, but my char stuck in feeding pose and cant rid of it, Only load help.(i got armbinder,maybe it was problem)

One odd effect: if feeding on a body as a werewolf, you can get equipped with items.

Also, at some point an item was equipped by this mod, a gag I presume since I have an 80% speech debuff.  However, I cannot seem to remove it.  It is not visible. When I do an player.showinventory it shows up as 11040f0c (where 11 = Devious Devices Integration.esm).  Using player.removeitem or player.dropitem is ineffective.  I suspect it became attached when feeding in werewolf form.  Any ideas on how to remove it would be helpful.

That effect is not from this mod,is from Zenet gag quest,at least it was for me.In my case it was when I destroyed the gag with a destruction spell,the gag was removed from inventory but not the debuff effect.

To remove it just open console and check the active effects in player,you have to find a spell added by that mod and remove it with the player.removespell command.

Hello. I love your mod thanks a lot. I have a question. I test for a long time which harness drop from chests. Only slave harness and custom slave harness drop, which block armor and sos for female.

There are 2 different harnesses in the expansion, one that does and one that doesn't. The one that does not uses slot 52 which can interfere with armors set up by SOS since they use both slots 32 and 52.

Leather harness, ebonite harness and harness from captured dream don't block sos, it use 39 slot. My question: Is there any chance to loot this harness which use 39 slot instead slave harness which use 52 slot? Or i should change slot in Creation kit and NIFSkope?

Sorry for my bad english. I hope you understand

There is an option in the Cursed Loot MCM to include or exclude Expansion items from appearing as loot. (There's also the same option for Captured Dreams items.) If you deselect the expansion option you shouldn't ever find the slot 52 harness.

Chopik: My mod doesn't drop any harness that functions as a chastity belt. So, no, you wouldn't ever encounter them. The slave harness is controlled by the "Blocking items" checkbox, but really, it shouldn't be equipped on you when Expansion items are disabled either. I will check this.

EDIT: Yes, that's a little glitch - the slave harness doesn't respect the "No Expansion Items" setting. I will correct this. In the meantime, uncheck "Blocking Items" to get rid of slave harness drops. :)

As for the armbinder thing reported by Veladrius, I was unable to reproduce that. Did you ever use the "Manipulate lock" option when self-equipping an armbinder?

I have no experience with werewolf gameplay myself. If there are general issues with DD items, I guess I could try and disable DD items dropping from werewolves. You guys would have to tell me, though.

Chopik: My mod doesn't drop any harness that functions as a chastity belt. So, no, you wouldn't ever encounter them. The slave harness is controlled by the "Blocking items" checkbox, but really, it shouldn't be equipped on you when Expansion items are disabled either. I will check this.

As for the armbinder thing reported by Veladrius, I was unable to reproduce that. Did you ever use the "Manipulate lock" option when self-equipping an armbinder?

I have no experience with werewolf gameplay myself. If there are general issues with DD items, I guess I could try and disable DD items dropping from werewolves. You guys would have to tell me, though.

Whether or not I manipulate the locks when putting it on myself I still have to struggle when trying to remove it. I will grab a copy of the log as soon as it happens next time.

Devices on werewolves don't equip properly due to how their inventory is handled. Usually when playing one when i return to human form I have to reequip the items myself for them to work properly. There is a mod that automatically reequips items removed when transforming but I have not tried it myself.