2 hours ago, Kimy said:

You misunderstand the filter. The filter is there to replace a non-bound animation with a proper bound one, in situations when e.g. a non-DD mod calls a sex animation, but the character is bound. It will then check for non-fitting animations and replace them on the fly. It is NOT the purpose of the filter to interfere with valid animations. As a DD mod, DCL is picking proper animations in the first place, so the filter doesn't need to intervene. Which obviously means that the filter isn't doing anything, no matter if you enabled or disabled it. DD isn't 'disrespecting' the filter, it's just making sure that the filter is never needed.

Btw: The filter toggle has been in DD forever. Personally, I wouldn't have added such a feature, ever. To me, it goes without saying to use fitting animations, if any are available.

hmm, I dont know. My experience with mods chosing their own animations outside of narrative scenes (like Slaverun training for example) is kind of bad.

I think the tag system is quite good and Sexlab able to chose the suitable animations. OsmelMC has added his own filter too for even better and more options. 

I mean, when SL chooses "Armbinder" tags when armbinder equiped and "BOund" when only having cuffs or prisoner chains it seems quite perfect? 
I m just thinking from the perspective of not having the necessity of doubling all animations in DD (still many ppl have problems with high animation count). 
I even thought about removing all DD animations and even have an easier and better way to make animations work perfect.

2 hours ago, Kimy said:

There are exactly ZERO bound animations on LL that aren't already in DD, other than the ones that never had DD in mind when they were created. I cannot use these animations because they don't fit the DD devices. And the ones made for creatures, which didn't get merged for obvious reasons.

I highly doubt that. I must have like dozens more. But I dont know how you select them. 

2 hours ago, Kimy said:

Trust me, I'd LOVE to get my hands on some more DD bound animations to bring a bit more variety to the selection. I do understand that there aren't exactly many, and I have probably been looking at them more often than most of you. But alas, the DD team lost its animator a long while ago. The only other animator who ever supplied some bound animations is Billyy, but he hasn't made any new ones in ages as well.

thats sad to hear. I am only starting to learn animation making, will be quite a long process still. I want to make more LEGO style animations for my pack that include yokes and other stuff tho. They will be more bukakke style. 

2 hours ago, Kimy said:

But solving the problem by playing animations not fitting the scene isn't the solution, at least not to me.

see above, I think the existing methods today can select animations perfectly. 
But I personally just value mod options and customizeability alot because it allows a better user experience. 

5 hours ago, Nymra said:

hmm, I dont know. My experience with mods chosing their own animations outside of narrative scenes (like Slaverun training for example) is kind of bad.

Not sure how to respond to the notion that my mod is bad, other than DD -has- to pick its own animations, because SexLab is really not written with bound characters in mind. See below.

I think the tag system is quite good and Sexlab able to chose the suitable animations.

Errr....no. SexLab's tag systems falls a few miles short in that situation, because if you don't -explicitly- rule out certain tags, the animation might and will get picked by any mod asking for random animations. Thing is that NO non-DD mod will -ever- pass "bound" as suppress tag. Among things because they might not know or care about DD. Which can and will result in bound animations being played in situations when absolutely no scene participant is bound. The actors would assume the bound position, but there would be no visible restraint on the actor. Which looks beyond stupid, and is THE reason why I do not register DD's animations to the general SexLab registry.

I even thought about removing all DD animations and even have an easier and better way to make animations work perfect.

There is no such way, unless somebody convinces Ashal to add an "explicit-only" parameter to StartSex() that makes sure that an animation is never called unless the tag is -explicitly- passed to the SexLab API by the mod. What I did was essentially a workaround to achieve just that.

I highly doubt that. I must have like dozens more. But I dont know how you select them. 

Keep in mind that somebody making an animation featuring a bound pose doesn't necessarily mean that this animation is usable for DD. For that, the pose must -exactly- match the position of the DD restraint. Otherwise you'd get e.g. an armbinder pose with the hands half a foot outside the armbinder etc.

see above, I think the existing methods today can select animations perfectly. 

Well. No. See above.

But I personally just value mod options and customizeability alot because it allows a better user experience. 

As you know, so do I. But the options need to make sense. And telling a mod not to use bound animations for bound characters is very much nonsensical in my book.

11 hours ago, Kimy said:

Trust me, I'd LOVE to get my hands on some more DD bound animations to bring a bit more variety to the selection. I do understand that there aren't exactly many, and I have probably been looking at them more often than most of you. But alas, the DD team lost its animator a long while ago. The only other animator who ever supplied some bound animations is Billyy, but he hasn't made any new ones in ages as well.

But solving the problem by playing animations not fitting the scene isn't the solution, at least not to me.

Just to share my perspective, I'm of a similar preference to Nymra in that if I had the option to disable/enable DCL's built-in filtering I would probably take advantage of it on occasion.  It certainly isn't a perfect solution, but I do find I do this quite often when any other SL mod triggers animations while my PC is wearing certain devices.

If a device has a very limited or dated animation pool and my PC will be in it for a long time, disabling the DD filter does let me get some variety at the expense of requiring more manual control.  I find this often works well for many of the devices that don't cause the actor's hands to disappear - for instance I don't mind the player's hands getting free of a yoke for an animation on the assumption that the attackers have a key for that, and lock the cuffs again afterwards. 

Sexlab Tools also makes filtering and selecting specific animations painless enough that I sometimes find I'd prefer to keep Billyy's DD SLAL pack installed and the DD filter disabled to avoid seeing a few animations I'm really not fond of.  Unfortunately, I really find some of the original ZAZ animations have not aged well and sometimes the filter just really really wants to play those animations instead of the newer additions.

The fact DCL's filter can't be disable certainly isn't a game-breaker for me, just something that if I had the option I would probably toggle the same way I do the over-arching DD filter depending on circumstances.  

I do think if there was a bit more user control available through the DD/DCL filtering, I wouldn't feel nearly as much need to go through all of the above.  Below are a few suggestions of features that I think might help - mostly adding some of the functionality we've grown used to with Sexlab to DD's filtering without compromising its intended function of blocking nonsensical animations.

• An MCM menu tab in DD where users can specifically enable/disable DD animations for use in animation filtering (similar to Sexlab's built-in animation toggle list).  This would allow for users to limit the pool of possible animations unless a mod specifically calls an animation by name or no viable animation remains.  Thinking something similar to how users can toggle off the "base" Sexlab animations, but they are still loaded and available.
  • A hotkey that causes DD/DCL to run the animation filter again mid-scene, hopefully selecting a different viable DD animation and swapping to it.  This would help greatly for sequences of bad luck where the same animation happens to be selected multiple times in a row.  Could functionally feel similar to hitting the "next animation" hotkey in default Sexlab scenes, but randomized.
  • A function that generates a list of viable animations that a user could then select from if they want to swap animations mid-scene.  Similar to pulling up the animation list in Sexlab Tools while under tag restrictions, where it only shows animations that fit with the tags called for the current SL scene.
8 hours ago, Kimy said:

Not sure how to respond to the notion that my mod is bad, other than DD -has- to pick its own animations, because SexLab is really not written with bound characters in mind. See below.

Sorry, that is not what I wanted to say. Bad experience does not mean a bad mod. I in fact love all the mods out there, but sadly alot of them have elements that prevent me from using them, especially the ones that I want to use regularly. 
I like the DCL content and ideas alot, but I want to be able to carefully control which DDs are used for example and I like my freedom of choosing Sexlab Animations.
I worked hundreds of hours (no joke) on creating my own selection of like 1200 human and creature animations so that I dont see animations too often. And DD animations (which are indeed nice) are only a few. And therefor the Prison Experience in DCL has a drawback for me which lowers the fun and maybe keeps me away from using it as Simple Slavery Destination as I wanted to. That is all.  

TLDR: I dont say anything is bad with DCL, I just wanted to suggest an option to turn off the Animation Selection maybe. I would even ask for an option to turn off the DD content in prison (like you can turn off the sex too), because for me it is a 100% fun experience even without DDs (forced labour is just so cool :D) 

Thing is I can modify scripts but sometimes the mod creators just can do stuff I need hours for in like 1 min. Hence why I even dare asking :) (plus maybe other users have the same desires as me and would profit too) 

8 hours ago, Kimy said:

Errr....no. SexLab's tag systems falls a few miles short in that situation, because if you don't -explicitly- rule out certain tags, the animation might and will get picked by any mod asking for random animations. Thing is that NO non-DD mod will -ever- pass "bound" as suppress tag. Among things because they might not know or care about DD. Which can and will result in bound animations being played in situations when absolutely no scene participant is bound. The actors would assume the bound position, but there would be no visible restraint on the actor. Which looks beyond stupid, and is THE reason why I do not register DD's animations to the general SexLab registry.

There is no such way, unless somebody convinces Ashal to add an "explicit-only" parameter to StartSex() that makes sure that an animation is never called unless the tag is -explicitly- passed to the SexLab API by the mod. What I did was essentially a workaround to achieve just that.

Keep in mind that somebody making an animation featuring a bound pose doesn't necessarily mean that this animation is usable for DD. For that, the pose must -exactly- match the position of the DD restraint. Otherwise you'd get e.g. an armbinder pose with the hands half a foot outside the armbinder etc.

Well. No. See above.

As you know, so do I. But the options need to make sense. And telling a mod not to use bound animations for bound characters is very much nonsensical in my book.

I see the problems and you are right, but I think we just have to agree to disagree here because the problems mentioned are at least non-issues for me. I have all bound and all DD animations modified with AnimObjects (so yoke animations bring their own yoke) for example. Different playstyle, that is all :)

The explicit only thing might be interesting for @osmelmc . I dont know how the utility handles that at the moment but it is surely a neat idea. 

When I understand correctly:
- Sexlab needs an MCM Filter option to prevent Mods to select Sexlan Animations with (for example) "Yoke, Bound" (in general "[DD-item],Bound]" without a Yoke [DD-Item] equiped for example. 

10 hours ago, Nymra said:

Sexlab needs an MCM Filter option to prevent Mods to select Sexlan Animations with (for example) "Yoke, Bound" (in general "[DD-item],Bound]" without a Yoke [DD-Item] equiped for example.

A MCM toggle is not really a great way to implement this, because it's not a generic solution. Mods other than DD might have the same problem. The way to go would be adding the ability to declare tags as explicit in an animation's record. sslBaseAnimation would need a new function other than AddTag() for that. Like AddExplicitTag(), to declare a tag that has to be explicitly passed to StartSex() to make this animation eligible to get picked.

Right now, StartSex() with tag=Vaginal might pick any DD bound animation with the vaginal tag, but this shouldn't happen unless the bound animations are -explicitly- wanted. If I could tag DD animations with AddExplicitTag("DeviousDevice"), the animations would no longer get picked, unless you pass tag=Vaginal,DeviousDevice to StartSex().

Makes sense?

I would have suggested this to Ashal, but he made it super clear that he does not plan to release another LE version of SexLab, and there is no way I will support different code-bases for LE and SE versions of my mods, so I am stuck with what's there.

To be honest, that's not really solving YOUR problem, anyway. The lack of AddExplicitTag() made me write a lot of lines of code I otherwise wouldn't have needed to write to implement a DD-specific animation registry. But alas, that new function would not magically increase the scarce supply of bound animations. Only animators can do that, and at this point I would be surprised to ever be able to add a new bound animation to DD, sad as is. There simply seems to be no interest out there, and I lack the skill to make them.

Hi. Chloe question:

Just got Skyrim LE a couple weeks ago. 0 modding experience. Been adding fun/utility mods, learning to Clean Master Files, debugging conflicts (so THAT'S what that thunderbolt symbol in MO2 means!...), etc. Got a lot of the DD series...

Today I started yet another New Game. Using LAL, did the Patron at Inn start. I finished A Second Chance quest, picked up A Little Bondage Adventure somehow, ran over to that waypoint (just found out about carriages today!). I'm guessing I ran through Helgen on the way there, I ran right over/through it (didn't go underground, was going to Bondage Adventure waypoint ASAP). Somewhere I picked up the Live Another Life, Investigate Helgen quest (I didn't do any of that).

I finished A Little Bondage Adventure, and from somewhere got a Miscellaneous quest, the first part being "Rescue the captured follower". I went to the Hall of the Dead in Whiterun, and someone named Chloe was in an Estrus trap. I waited a few minutes, the trap didn't end. There was some mini-dungeon behind her, I went there, killed a couple skeletons, went back, she was still there, still in the trap, nothing was changing. So I finally decided to "E" her, then she escaped. One of the dialog options must've been to follow me around, because she has been since. The next part of this quest was "talk to aventus aretino", which I did, now he told me to kill some head of some orphange somewhere...

So my question is, the above sounds nothing like what I've read in this thread about how you're supposed to rescue Chloe (get some note, she's in a yoke, you have to find a key, there's a dungeon involved, etc). Is there multiple ways to get to Chloe? Are there multiple Chloe's? Do I dismiss the one I have to get the "real" one? Just wondering why my experience getting her as a follower doesn't match anyone else's...

25 minutes ago, Overtheedge said:

Hi. Chloe question:

Just got Skyrim LE a couple weeks ago. 0 modding experience. Been adding fun/utility mods, learning to Clean Master Files, debugging conflicts (so THAT'S what that thunderbolt symbol in MO2 means!...), etc. Got a lot of the DD series...

Today I started yet another New Game. Using LAL, did the Patron at Inn start. I finished A Second Chance quest, picked up A Little Bondage Adventure somehow, ran over to that waypoint (just found out about carriages today!). I'm guessing I ran through Helgen on the way there, I ran right over/through it (didn't go underground, was going to Bondage Adventure waypoint ASAP). Somewhere I picked up the Live Another Life, Investigate Helgen quest (I didn't do any of that).

I finished A Little Bondage Adventure, and from somewhere got a Miscellaneous quest, the first part being "Rescue the captured follower". I went to the Hall of the Dead in Whiterun, and someone named Chloe was in an Estrus trap. I waited a few minutes, the trap didn't end. There was some mini-dungeon behind her, I went there, killed a couple skeletons, went back, she was still there, still in the trap, nothing was changing. So I finally decided to "E" her, then she escaped. One of the dialog options must've been to follow me around, because she has been since. The next part of this quest was "talk to aventus aretino", which I did, now he told me to kill some head of some orphange somewhere...

So my question is, the above sounds nothing like what I've read in this thread about how you're supposed to rescue Chloe (get some note, she's in a yoke, you have to find a key, there's a dungeon involved, etc). Is there multiple ways to get to Chloe? Are there multiple Chloe's? Do I dismiss the one I have to get the "real" one? Just wondering why my experience getting her as a follower doesn't match anyone else's...

That sounds like a lot of different mods doing a lot of different things.

The investigate Helgen thing from LAL happens if you get close enough to Helgen, and there may be some dialogue options that give you that quest as well. That is just Normal LAL behavior.

Not sure what mod causes "Rescue the captured follower" miscellaneous task, but it probably just registers potential followers and grabbed Chloe from the list it generated from your available followers.

"Talk to Aventus Arentino" is just the vanilla Dark Brotherhood questline, you can get pointed to it when you are in or around Windhelm quite easily.

To answer the question specifically no there are not multiple ways to rescue Chloe, some other mod grabbed her when it really shouldn't have done so, but I don't know what mod that might be Kidnapped maybe I think it can do something like that but it has been a while since I tried playing with that mod, and haven't tried the newest reboot of it at all.

It is possible you have another Chloe in your game, but I couldn't answer what mod is responsible for grabbing her or if you have another without knowing more about what mods you are using.

11 minutes ago, Tenri said:

That sounds like a lot of different mods doing a lot of different things.

The investigate Helgen thing from LAL happens if you get close enough to Helgen, and there may be some dialogue options that give you that quest as well. That is just Normal LAL behavior.

Not sure what mod causes "Rescue the captured follower" miscellaneous task, but it probably just registers potential followers and grabbed Chloe from the list it generated from your available followers.

"Talk to Aventus Arentino" is just the vanilla Dark Brotherhood questline, you can get pointed to it when you are in or around Windhelm quite easily.

To answer the question specifically no there are not multiple ways to rescue Chloe, some other mod grabbed her when it really shouldn't have done so, but I don't know what mod that might be Kidnapped maybe I think it can do something like that but it has been a while since I tried playing with that mod, and haven't tried the newest reboot of it at all.

It is possible you have another Chloe in your game, but I couldn't answer what mod is responsible for grabbing her or if you have another without knowing more about what mods you are using.

Oh, ok, here's the left pane from MO2 (couldn't find a way to automatically export the list:)

LE
SKLEEP
SKE
Copy paste console
onetweak
SkyUI
UIextensions
Exteneded UI
Jcontaioners
ConsoleUtil
FNIS Behavior
FNIS SPELLS
FNIS Creature Pack
FNIS Sexy Move
360 pack
SL Framework
SL Utility Plus
PapyrusUtil
Fuz Ro Doh
Crash Fixes
Load game CTD
SOS
HTD Physics
HDT HighHeels
Bodyslide & Outfit
CBBE
Race Menu
ShowRaceMenu precachekiller
slavetats beta
slavetats brat
slavetats property
EstrusForSkyrim
Estrus Chaurus
DDa
DDi
DDx
DD Equip
DCL
estXDDF NewRules Community patch
DDx-hobbleskirt
DD 4.3 gag fix
Dev Lore
DD - Lore Patch
Devious Carriages
Combat boots for DD4.1
ZAZ Animation CCB HTD 8.0
ZAZ Doggystyle Amation Fix
ZapArmbDoggy override
SUM 153
SUm 152-UIE Patch
Simple Slavery ++ 6.3.2
SLAX 29 2019
ImmerSlave
xazPrisonOverhaul - Patched
Sexlab Tools
SLA Monitor
SPS Sexlab Position Selector
Laura's Bondage shop
Deviously Enchanted Chests
Sexlab Parasites
Estrus Alternate Sounds Maryann
Remodeled Armor CBBE Bodyslide HDT
SLAnimLoader
AdditemMenu
GagSFX Dawnguard
GagSFX Gradonborn
GagSFX Hearthfires
GagSFX
LessChasteDD
Bwitch
ApachiiSkyHair
ApachiiSkyHairFemale
Enemy Encounter
Funnb MYSLALPACK
Alt start LAL
SLHH Expansion
Better Dialog Controls
XP32 Max Skeleton extended
MNC
BakaFactor ABC LE SE 1.75V
HentaiCreatures

14 minutes ago, Overtheedge said:

Oh, ok, here's the left pane from MO2 (couldn't find a way to automatically export the list:)

The right pane has the active esp's and is generally more useful to know what esp's are acties than what mod folders you have installed, I think I know and use most of those though, the first three on the list are odd but I am guessing: the base game (LE), Unofficial patch (SKLEEP) though I usually see that as USLEEP I thought, and Skyrim Script Extender (SKE) though usually see that as SKSE.

The only thing on that list that I would even think might put someone in an Estrus trap is Estrus for Skyrim itself, but I didn't think it did much without you initiating it. and I play with its esp deactivated since you only need the resources from it for Estrus Chaurus.

15 hours ago, Kimy said:

I would have suggested this to Ashal, but he made it super clear that he does not plan to release another LE version of SexLab, and there is no way I will support different code-bases for LE and SE versions of my mods, so I am stuck with what's there.

Is there a reason we're still on LE? In the early days, it was because SKSE and things like that were not ported to SE yet. Why not swap over?

1 hour ago, kplh said:

Why not swap over?

I can say why. ON SE still not have a support mods what works correct. I know about what speak because i'm owner only Skyrim SE version. Also many good mods not converted to SE.

As example: you have hdt mod what makes nice chains physics on LE. We have HDT SMP on SE and chains from LE works partially and ugly view. Also iron fetters with chain on SE works only if:

1) Put on chains.

2) Save a game

3) Exit from Skyrim SE to Windows.

4) Run Skyrim again

5) Load a save with chains on.

It works! In 98% cases.

If you take off chains and not save a game but only load a save with chains on - it's not work.

4 hours ago, kplh said:

Is there a reason we're still on LE?

Actually my question would be: why should anyone choose SSE?

If it is for memory problems, those issues on LE have many solutions from Crash Fixes to ENB \ ENB Boost.

The way I see it, SSE is the worst thing Bethesda has ever done (at least to the modding community), even worse than Fallout 76 and I've said everything.

That's because now many good modders have chosen to mod SSE and leave LE.

(Anyway I'm not being sarcastic, I'm honestly interested in the motivations someone would have to choose SSE)

32 minutes ago, Racoonity said:

If it is for memory problems, those issues on LE have many solutions from Crash Fixes to ENB \ ENB Boost.

The way I see it, SSE is the worst thing Bethesda has ever done (at least to the modding community), even worse than Fallout 76 and I've said everything.

That's because now many good modders have chosen to mod SSE and leave LE.

(Anyway I'm not being sarcastic, I'm honestly interested in the motivations someone would have to choose SSE)

^^ This. Personally, I've been using LE and plan to stick with it, but I'm very interested in what veteran mod authors like @Kimy have to say about this.

28 minutes ago, hungvipbcsok said:

Isn't that a mod was created before DCL

This mod have conflict with DCL because both modify onitemadd event. While i have installed Deviously enchanted quests i can't complete a DCL quest "captured princess" because i can't access to drunk slaver in Riften tavern's basement and got a armbinder key to continue a quest. When i uninstall this mod i access to that drunk in first try and even with the same save. (autosave when enter to tavern)

30 minutes ago, Racoonity said:

The reasons I can see:

• SSE is supposed to be more stable (don't quote me on this one, I see random post saying that once in a while, but I haven't really seen any proof). I'm guessing that bethesda having to use a 64bit compiler to build SSE would mean that they would be using something newer than they used for the original skyrim, so theoretically that would make SSE better (but not in a way most people would care about though...).
  • Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you can even buy LE anymore, which means that the number of players will keep shrinking over time, as people who might be tempted to pick it up from seeing all the random re-releases will get the SSE
  • "That's because now many good modders have chosen to mod SSE and leave LE". I see this as a reason. We have a divided community at the moment and because of the point above we can't just ask people to come to LE, so now we have only a one way road from LE to SE.
  • SSE comes with all the dlc, so modders don't need to worry about players not having the DLCs (I've seen people complain about not having certain DLCs, not sure how it is still possible, but it seems that it is...).
  • Modders having to support LE and SE is a pain. Having someone else do porting of LE mods to SE is also a pain.
  • VR - it seems that a very large proportion of SSE mods just work in VR. Sure, only small amount of people care about this, but 'small' is not 'zero'.

The only reason why I am not moving to SSE:

• Not all of the mods I use are updated for SSE, or are multiple versions behind.
1 hour ago, Racoonity said:

I choose SSE because my friends gift me SSE and not SLE.

I don't like Skyrim as game. Why i play Skyrim? Because of DCL(Deviously cursed loot). I like this mod and Skyrim is only tool to complete DCL quests, got DCL traps. At this moment i complete i think all DCL quests and most of cursed restraints got on or test by console. Now i wait while DCL 9.0 to start a new game and Skyrim "got dusty on my table"

Also i heard that SSE is 64 bit version, more stable and support better hd graphics.

Also i judge from LL forums threads that modded LE version is more unstable as modded SSE version. At this moment after install all fixes i got almost not CTD Skyrim SE. Sometimes it start CTD on waiting but i assume i damage my Skyrim with install many different mods and later deinstall it. Also i  have at this moment active mod TIR what is very bad for Skyrim save and also this mod is LE version not SE. When i got DCL 9.0 (ohh dreams... =_+) i plan deinstal this mod because i almost done all what can get from this mod.

17 minutes ago, kplh said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you can even buy LE anymore

I just googled "Skyrim  Steam" and I found it. (Sadly as a second option and not full LE, but a page with the option to buy TESVS and DLCs separately)

18 minutes ago, kplh said:

SSE comes with all the dlc, so modders don't need to worry about players not having the DLCs

This is even sadder ?

23 minutes ago, kplh said:

VR

?

23 minutes ago, kplh said:

but 'small' is not 'zero'

I know I know, you're right, but still: ???

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

In \MO\profiles\(ProfileName)\ is the modlist.txt (left pane) and plugins.txt (right pane).

Is this the directory with ModOrganizer.exe? If so, I have no profile directory. I looked in MO2 and I saw a Profile, and it was set at default, but I couldn't find a default directory either. Thanx anyways...

11 hours ago, Tenri said:

The right pane has the active esp's and is generally more useful to know what esp's are acties than what mod folders you have installed, I think I know and use most of those though, the first three on the list are odd but I am guessing: the base game (LE), Unofficial patch (SKLEEP) though I usually see that as USLEEP I thought, and Skyrim Script Extender (SKE) though usually see that as SKSE.

The only thing on that list that I would even think might put someone in an Estrus trap is Estrus for Skyrim itself, but I didn't think it did much without you initiating it. and I play with its esp deactivated since you only need the resources from it for Estrus Chaurus.

Whoops! Here the right side! (Also, I do have the Estrus addon, it seems to have merged with EstrusForSkyrim on the left)...

masters
Unofficial LE patch
SoS
Sexlab
Sexlabaroused
hdtHighheel
DDa
DDi
DDx
ZazAnimation
SUM
CreatureFramework
Apachiihair
Apachiihairfems
FINS
sosRACEMENU
SKYui
racemenumorphcsCbbe
xzaPoP
SoS
DD Lore Patch
Devious Lore
DCL
Sexlab parasites
Laura's
Simpleslavery
SOS-shop
FINSspells
DD Equip
SOS Smurf
SOS VectorPlexus Muscluar
SOS VP Regular
zzEstrus
zzEstrusAddon
MNC
EstrusChaurus
dD Enchanted Chests
Remodled Armor - Vanilla replace - Dawn
Remodled Armor - Vanilla replace - Dragon
Remodled Armor - Vanilla replace
FINSSexymove
UIExtensions
AdditemmenuLE
extended UI
SLanimloader
SLHorribleHarrass
SLTools
Slavetats
Gagsfx
GagsfxHearthfires
GagsfxDragon
GagsfxDawn
EsturkLessChastity
bwitch
SL UtilityPlus
HentaiCreatures
SLALAnimobj
DeviousCarriages
enemy-encounter-wllsnots
Estruk_XDFF_Custom
SLA Monitor Widget
SPS Sexlap Position Selectors
Combat Boots DD+DCL
Alterlate Start LAL
DCL LAL AddOn
Immerslave

11 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

That reads like it's from the EstrusAddonVer112, but I don't see it in your list.

It got merged into "EstrusForSkyrim" on the left. On the right, in downloads, it says EstrusAddonVer112-33102-1-12.7z was downloaded, and when I open it as if I were to reinstall, the default install name for the addon is also "EstrusForSkyrim", so I guess that's why it merged? I then clicked "Information" on "EstrusForSkyrim" on the left side, and looked inside, and it looks like all the files from Addon did get inserted into ""EstrusForSkyrim"...

39 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

I choose SSE because my friends gift me SSE and not SLE.

I don't want to be polemic, but that doesn't really seem like a choice.

41 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

I don't like Skyrim as game. Why i play Skyrim? Because of DCL(Deviously cursed loot).

I do like it, but I totally see your point! ?