10 hours ago, Zaflis said:

@GuruSR The shopping quest bug you described is 99.9% mod conflict, broken save or badly scripted other mod. Funny that you mention succubus content, there was another post in tech support lately complaining that other actors die after sex. I don't know about those mods or what other it could be.

Not a bad save, mod conflict (except this one), broken save, badly scripted mod, as I've started a new fresh character to go with this mod.  The Succubus Heart isn't causing this, as I've reworked it so I can turn it OFF and it was off.  I think it could be Defeat causing it, as it thinks "I can't continue to fight", is what I see and my health is at 100% when I play dead.  It actually happened earlier, so I may turn the death protection off (was wandering around in Whiterun and not having sex), that could be hating this mod, but this mod is also interfering with standard sex scenes with how fast the events play out (some of them happen less than 15 feet of walking apart, getting around can be almost impossible between events).  As for conflicts, can't see that at all, without this mod running, game never exhibited anything like this, so it is more like this mod is fighting with something else (and definitely not the other way around, as I can play the game for 8+ hours straight with no issues prior to this mod being installed).

I disabled the mod to see if the other mod (Laura's Bondage Shop)'s progression could happen, it did, because what happens when this mod IS on, is mid-conversation with the person in the castle, the guards decide they're going to rape the player, this puts a bit of a war between the two mods on who gets to the sex first, then DD decides "you need to try to get out of your arm binder" and the whole mess goes south, can't progress with the quest for the Shop, rape gets stuck, then something kills the player, quite possibly a "you took the whore collar off, DIE for that" type of anti-cheat thing.  The events for this mod need to make sure, the player isn't talking with an NPC (to avoid this sort of situation), then needs to delay the events longer if it hits the player in conversation, so that any "sex from the dialogue" can commence without it stepping in and stepping on it, a 60 second timer penalty should suffice on all systems big and small, nothing should be quicker than that anyways.

GuruSR.

Generic question which I am afraid to test by myself: is using multiple body morphing mods safe?

Say I have estrus and can get impegmenated and have my belly grow. Will it make a mess if I also have cum inflation via DCL, or will it just be one thing on top of the other (or one thing getting blocked by the other due to reaching the limit)?

15 hours ago, kodamant said:

so im not entirely sure how, but the warden from the prison somehow got into the bannered mare, ...

You finished the civil war, battle in Whiterun? At least that pulls out NPC's from the prison.

But sure there should be some flags that NPCs could have to prevent that, i don't see Jarls of other holds walking on Whiterun streets...

8 hours ago, Zaflis said:

You finished the civil war, battle in Whiterun? At least that pulls out NPC's from the prison.

oO

Skyrim will never cease to amaze me...

I have NO idea why the CW quest would do that. But I have edited the prison location to no longer have Whiterun as parent, so that should fix it.

45 minutes ago, leider12000 said:

I hope that someone can tell me what to do.

For future - before you complete any DCL quest - do the new save and then complete - if some of quest items left on you - reload a save and complete quest again while all quest items is taken off.

When you enter in Dollmaker shop you must got autosave - reload this and complete quest again while all quest items is taken off.

If you accidentally rewrite this save then use console:

Spoiler

help "Kimy's Key" 0

Will id number XX004E05 where XX is your mod hex load order

player.additem XX004E05 1

exit the console and unlock a dress

then enter the console and

player.removeitem XX004E05 1

Exit the console. And all should be fine

Is there any way to reduce the spawn of bondage mittens in cursed loot or to disable them?

I've looked through the mcm more then once allready, but chances are i am stupid, blind or both.

It was fun the first 2 times, but for some ungodly reason, all 5 events i have triggered so far have locked me into bondage mittens, and i can't stand them any more...
Thanks in advance

BUG:  Rape causes the blind effect to be removed, it does not return after it, yet the blind is still equipped. (See below for issues.)

BUG:  Guards that tell you your crime was petty and to leave, return to fighting you after telling you to go, causes followers to murder guards AND townfolk.

Should Guards AND royalty be considered people who can/should rape (Dragonsreach, got raped by 3 guards and the court wizard in front of the Yarl), I mean raping is against the law, right?

Think I found (somewhat), the issue with dying.  I was questing in a cave, noticed I had 2 equipped corsets, one white, one black, the black one was visible, so I clicked on the white one and it "unequipped", seconds later (if that, was looking at other inventory items), health was at 0 and died as soon as leaving the inventory.  These are regular DD items, I checked after the reload. So it looks like somewhere, one of the mods isn't correctly unequipping/reequipping after sex, since this hasn't happened before adding this mod, I'd ask it be checked.

Also not sure what kind of RNG code is being used, but the randomness isn't really much, traps are always key removers and most of the time the same trap happens on other items.  Shame C types and enumerations aren't available in papyrus or I'd port my RNG code from another program, really useful code.

GuruSR.

On 7/6/2020 at 1:10 PM, hungvipbcsok said:

@GuruSR The suddenly die bug may come from some death alter mod. I used to use DAYMOL and lately discovered that mod is causing sudden death problem. I did manager to fix it by set my hp to 99999999 and then set it back normal.

DAYMOL as in from Death Alternative?  I have all of that turned off, even the mod is turned off.  Are you sure it came from there?

GuruSR.

2 hours ago, GuruSR said:

DAYMOL as in from Death Alternative?  I have all of that turned off, even the mod is turned off.  Are you sure it came from there?

GuruSR.

I am not an expert but i did have problem with DAYMOL and i managed to fix it. So if you still have problem even disable all death alternative mod then i am sorry i have no idea.

7 hours ago, GuruSR said:

royalty be considered people who can/should rape (Dragonsreach, got raped by 3 guards

In DCL Skyrim rape not crime - crime is when you are naked raped. Definition - you do public sex naked and disturb other citizens.

16 hours ago, Elsidia said:

In DCL Skyrim rape not crime - crime is when you are naked raped. Definition - you do public sex naked and disturb other citizens.

Yes, but sex in public is a crime (which guards are doing to you, in public)...  It's a bad catch 22.

10 hours ago, Kimy said:

Guards can be turned off as eligible in MCM. They will no longer get picked up by scenes, then.

Yes, and I will do that, as soon as the mod lets me at the menu to turn that stuff off, as the very first thing it did was a whore collar and it's been there since.

I ran into another "bizarre" situation, which I think is an "IF" (Immersion FAIL), right in the middle of getting the amulet from the hall of the dead area in Whiterun, mid-swing of attacking a skeleton, "I found some restraints and I'm putting them on ..." the next window asked if I wanted to put a gag on, umm, I'm mid-swing on an attack, how deranged is that?  "Hold on skeleton, we'll resume this fight in a moment, I really have to put this on right now and lock my hands up to a jail quality yoke..."  Needless to say, I had to reload because the attacking wouldn't work after that as I couldn't change weapons due to the yoke and the game wouldn't permit me to attack anything, so the skeletons were just going to kill me...  This mod sure does get me doing a lot of reloads.

EDIT:  Another "IF", "While searching the (player's name) you find a restraining device.  [Player is still in a yoke, so how is that possible?]  You feel the restraint reaching out to you with magical energy, projecting images of erotic adventure and pleasure in your mind.  Your aroused body longing with desire and anticipation, you can't help but open your mind to the device and submit to its power."  "You feel dizzy..." (1 minute worth of bleedout.)  "You have no idea what just happened, but you now now locked into a full set of bondage devices!"   Umm, I found a device on myself while in a yoke, unable to pick anything up, fascinating, and I apparently found more than one device, more fascinating since there weren't any on me and I was actually just at a player home headed to a safe no where near it when this happened... incoming reload!  And yes, that last dialogue has 2 nows in it.  I also have that option turned on to slow the addition of items, apparently it isn't supported in this situation.

BUG?:  Rape event doesn't check valid victim, player was chastity belted, gagged, hobbled with no means to do anything with?  Scene tried to start and then vanished.  Also, why do the rapers "vanish" at the end rather than wander off, looks bizarre.

MISSING:  "Whore Collar"'s debuff, has no name so it shows up as "<MISSING NAME>".

GuruSR.

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

It's selfbondage.

MCM->Consequences->SelfBondage enabled. need uncheck this.

I fixed it myself... apparently my problem came from dragonborn in distress, drug addiction and gag/bondage reliance is a bad combo if you're planning to play "solo"

(no companions)

after trying to fix a problem with sex animations being broken my bannered mare is broke and i can't enter without crash and alot of the DD/DCL fuctions with restraints have broken completely like some restraits don't do anything/ don't exist and as an example if you try to open a d.a.m.n suprise box i just equip it as armor instead i have no idea how i even broke it this much since some restrains from DD/DCL still work

0ea00e69f0c505a7fe868447c30f391b.png  6f62a9ac6b5a60e2c91f7f4a3c591382.png

2 hours ago, Niveket said:

i have no idea how i even broke

You use SSE but there is SLE. Also as i see from pictures you install DD LE version and always DD SSE version and wonder why those not work.

DDA 3.0 zip is from LE version and probably those meshes cause a CTD. Also if you have more LE mods what not compatible with SSE - it causes a CTD. Also devious lore is only SLE version and probably not work with SSE - you can try convert it by your own using special tools, but if devious lore contains ddl and scripts what not compatible with SSE - it's not work anyway.

Edited: Also i see you use LE DDI ddl and what use SKSE for LE version. This is include into SSE DD 4.3 and also cause a crash because SSE doesn't have skse but skse64.

Solution: Do the fresh install of Skyrim and install ONLY SSE mods.

The solification quest has some weak points :

1. The innkeeper gives it only if the pc has no dd on.  no reason for this

2. the collar from leah or leah avoids this quest from the innkeeper. this should be possible,  also given from leon or leah.

3. approaching doesnt work most of the time, this is a major point.

4. nearby beds as already said.

8 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

The solification quest has some weak points :

2. the collar from leah or leah avoids this quest from the innkeeper. this should be possible,  also given from leon or leah.

3. approaching doesnt work most of the time, this is a major point.

4. nearby beds as already said.

Point 3 you can set in the MCM how likely you are to be succesful

7 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

When Leash quest running - in debug section is marked as active quest run - other quest and some DCL features  is blocked because.

14 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

Not sure about what quest you speak: if about work as slut - no dd items is necessary because innkeeper can put on you many dd items for better work.

if about solicitation sex quest - if you have chastity belt on - you can't sex with people.

@Kimy, @HexBolt8 is updating Simple Slavery, and needs to know how to send a player into slavery with Leon and Leah... how to initialize XDFF.  One idea someone brought up was to just teleport someone to Ustolf's mansion and give them the package from Belethor so they'd have to play through the Leon quest, but doing that skips the prelude and story setup explaining why you are there and what you need to do.  

I had posted this idea over in the new Simple Slavery Plus Plus thread but I get the feeling it was missed. I think it's also important to post the idea here in the hopes you'd add the necessary mod events so CL can hook into SSPP.

16 hours ago, UnEvenSteven said:

Nice to see this picked up and worked on again.

Speaking of Cursed Loot, there's also the Tavern Whore that SS could use as an outcome. You can't escape from Tavern Whore, if you try and leave the tavern you're working in you'll just get bound tighter and tighter and IIRC ported back to the tavern. So you have to earn enough gold to be freed from the TW collar.

Then there's Dagonar Prison that could be used. The simple explanation is that the Warden purchases slaves every now and then to work in the prison, as you are forced to do when you're sentenced there, to increase productivity of prison-made goods. While you will eventually be set free you get to spend a minimum of 8 days in the prison barring any escape attempts or booking errors decreasing or increasing the days you're sentenced to.

Dagonar and Tavern Whore seem like they could be nice outcomes for Simple Slavery.