13 hours ago, twsnider1138 said:

@Kimy, I had a silly idea for an item that one can find or get from the DAMN boxes. Is it possible at some point to make a latex Mage’s Hood similar to the Mage’s Gloves/Dress/Boots? I usually pair the Mage’s clothes up with one of the various hoods, usually the novice hood in the Helgen torture room, and I think it would be hot if one could get a shiny version of the hoods. Also is it possible to get the Dollmaker to sell the black Protective catsuits as well as just the gold ones, with or without the armoured hoods? Thank you for all the hard work you do.

I will put it on my to-do list.

8 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Is it planned to be scheduled with a general DD update, by chance?

Generally, I avoid working on multiple mods at once, but I created a bugfix update of DD already, which I plan to release either before or alongside DCL-DLC. :D

May I request that the multiplier slider for 'Ornate Chests' be modified so that it can go higher? It currently has a max of 5, can this be doubled?

The reason I request this is because I have the normal trap chance set to 10% and I want the Ornate chests to trigger almost every time.  Since the multiplier can only be increased to 5 times the normal level, this gives a max chance of 50%.  Personally I would like it to go up to 90% or more. The Ornate chests contain the best loot and are found at the end of most dungeons.  Not only does it make sense that they would be trapped, their location means getting stuck in bondage does not hinder progress through the dungeon.

Or alternatively can we be allowed to set the Ornate chest trap chance independently as a set percentage? 

1 hour ago, Eblis Azadi said:

I heard that you said V9 needs new save

I just wanna know if i start new save without any version of dcl still needs new save? 

Kimy's answer would probably be better than mine, but my guess is yes because there are overwrites of existing scripts such as the arrest dialogue, and I am not sure what happens about Chloe, the dollmaker and the slave trader if a save already existed without them

I just read changelogs for version 8.4 and found:

"Decreased gold value of Chloe's uniform to bring it down to acceptable levels for a low-level character."

What is Chloe's uniform and how it can be get? i don't remember that thing when do the quest(

OK ...today my PC was in the depths of Bleak Falls Barrow at the start of a scintillating new adventure, when ZAP! (and despite Little Bondage Adventure being set with a 0.5 weight in the MCM ?) she opened a chest and suddenly found herself catapulted by DCL, to a point South of Helgen, on a mountain top, above the snowline, with a whole host of nasty restraints

OK, sneak to Riverwood - including an encounter with a baddie after which the hobble dress mysteriously got whipped off, never to return - and Alvor turns out to be a right killjoy, taking some things off OK, but saying that the Inescapable Armbinder is enchanted and he can't do anything about it.  He'll still take money from, I guess another mod's dialogue, but rips you off, not the restraints 

Apparently, this thing is 'enchanted' and it needs a 'master smith' from Riften or Markarth to remove it

Undaunted, she thinks that there are two pretty good smiths in Whiterun to try, but they really are both equally useless, almost wanting you to provide sanitiser before they would consider touching the things, and that magic expert in Dragonsreach is a know nothing too

So, off to Riften.  Swim up the waterways as much as possible to avoid the banditry and the bad bad beasties.  Emerge wet through and that effing Riften blacksmith knows sweet FA too

Seriously, how do you get rid of this 'enchanted' Inescapable Armbinder' thing?   It's the only worn item from DCL, everything else is from other DD mods.   Do the narrative 'clues' actually mean anything at all, or are they just designed to make your PC lose weight running around all over Skyrim in the hope of finding a hero? 

Any help will be gratefully received

The Little Bondage Adventure should give you a target location where you need to go and then talk to the person indicated by the quest. This person is the ONLY one who can remove what's rightfully called the Inescapable Armbinder! The average helpful smith added by 3rd party mods is not very likely to be able to unlock it! :)

2 hours ago, Kimy said:

The Little Bondage Adventure should give you a target location where you need to go and then talk to the person indicated by the quest. This person is the ONLY one who can remove what's rightfully called the Inescapable Armbinder! The average helpful smith added by 3rd party mods is not very likely to be able to unlock it! :)

Ah!!!!!  Thank you for the very prompt reply! 

I now have Clear!  I had read the quest target as being/meaning that that was where you had to get to once everything had been removed!  \slaps his wrist!    ? ? ? 

Now, how on earth do I get her from Riften to Dawnstar?  ?

Thanks again....

5 hours ago, pheonix1dash1 said:

does any one know hoe to stop crashing when going to dragonar prison mine seems to work for 2 seconds then it ctd's

load order below:

At first you must define what is your Skyrim :  LE or SE because in list are both (from SE and LE) And this din't work without CTD

Does anyone know about the quest "The Forbidden Tomb" and how to start it?

I took the key and book "Chastised" from the forbidden bookshelf while Urag was at his desk and nothing happened.

Is this quest still available?

What mod is it associated with?

16 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

Does anyone know about the quest "The Forbidden Tomb" and how to start it?

I took the key and book "Chastised" from the forbidden bookshelf while Urag was at his desk and nothing happened.

Is this quest still available?

What mod is it associated with?

Forbidden Tome was from the Devious Deviants addon to the framework. It's no longer maintained and doesn't work with modern DD.

21 minutes ago, pheonix1dash1 said:

it is se

Then this is wrong thread.

You can check this post and need install both of it:

Also you need other ddl fixes for SSE skse64, mgfix latest version and then probably game not CTD in helgen.

Also if you have other mods from LE version - you need be sure that is mod is compatible with SSE version because most of LE mods make game CTD if not compatible with SE version (wrong meshes, hdt physics, also scripts and ddl can be incompatible)

I see it has been updated ....  can i hope leon's house also improved?

With a lot of stuff transferred to the labels are they fixed?

The pony boots label error... and more.

-----

látom már frissült.... remélhetem, hogy Leon háza is javult?

Azzal, hogy egy csomó cucc átkerülhet a címkék is javítva vannak?

A pónicsizmám hibás címkével bír.... már eléggé rég óta. Talán nem okoz nagy hibát... de egy kicsit igen. Ugyanis a következmények a címkék szerint vannak besorolva és szinte sohasem tudom mikor mi fáj ezeknek a cuccoknak!

Egyébként is kedvelem ezt a patkós csizmát. Tetszik ahogy csattog... és nem tetszik amikor méretproblémákkal küzd.

ScreenShot81.png.ab387582605fb9c0461b09169326429e.png

The pony boots label error... and more.

ScreenShot59.png.2edf60d899ccc8ced55addb9e0f1e748.png