11 hours ago, Eblis Azadi said:

I was imaging playing lover's lab bdsm themed mods on next elder scrolls (6)
What will it be like then?
Many retired moders may return to the game

LOL if Bethesda has TES 6, you will still need 1 year or two for the basic component mods to be created (SKSE, Fnis, Nioveride, papyrusUtil, bodyslide....) Then you will need to wait several month for a sex frame mod (sexlab,...) Then another several months for a bdsm theme frame/asset mod (DDa, DDi, DDe, ....) Then finally more several months for a BDSM quest mod (DCL, Laura, ....)

Ofcourse some step can be skipped but i don't think anyone be able to do bdsm quest mod without all the components.

10 minutes ago, Marguisa said:

once installed this mod all the npc and my character are in a T-Pose

As I disable the mod, all goes back together. 

https://ibb.co/5npVWKG
https://ibb.co/M1SMjvF

Did I set up something wrong here?

I tried to search for T-Pose solution but I can't find anything in 900 pages sorry xD

T-pose means animations -> run FNIS

and seeing the images, check for SE/LE incompatibilities.

3 hours ago, hungvipbcsok said:

LOL if Bethesda has TES 6, you will still need 1 year or two for the basic component mods to be created (SKSE, Fnis, Nioveride, papyrusUtil, bodyslide....) Then you will need to wait several month for a sex frame mod (sexlab,...) Then another several months for a bdsm theme frame/asset mod (DDa, DDi, DDe, ....) Then finally more several months for a BDSM quest mod (DCL, Laura, ....)

Ofcourse some step can be skipped but i don't think anyone be able to do bdsm quest mod without all the components.

With some luck, script extenders won't be needed for TES 6 anymore. Beth did a fairly good job expanding Papyrus in FO4, and if they add the few things that were still missing in the newest version of the language, we hopefully won't have to wait a year just for the script extender to be ready, unlike FO4. FO4 Papyrus is already VERY close to not needing script extenders (FO4 DD doesn't even use F4SE, so go figure). We better not need script extenders anyway, because Beth is very likely to use Denovo DRM for TES 6 (they have added it to all their newer games, if I am not mistaken). And good luck getting a script extender to work with that...

How easily animations can be added to the new engine is anyone's guess, which will largely determine how fast SexLab (SixLab?) can be up and running. Perhaps animators can convert existing SexLab animations for the new engine even, so that might speed things up a little. If models and code are halfway easy to port as well, getting DD to run will be reasonably fast, too. Just a lot of grunt work I am not looking forward to. Haha!

That's all assuming TES 6 will have meaningful modding support in the first place, of course. And that IF it does, Beth won't again wait a year to release the CK, like they did with FO4. And that IF it does, Beth won't lock modding down and tie it to Bethesda.Net, which will never tolerate lewd content anyway.

:P

I'm thinking Starfield will be a good test to see where Beth is heading in terms of modding support.  TES5 and FO4 had the Creation Club (CC) added retroactively.  Going forward I expect CC or something like it to be integrated from the start. Hopefully they figured out how to have their store without forcing everyone to download and store extra content that they may never buy. 

I can see modders recreating/unlocking the smaller CC content shortly after release to annoy Beth. This would force Beth to crack down on it, which could adversely affect modding. If Beth had to choose between protecting their new revenue stream or allowing modders the freedom and tools to do whatever they want, I think we all know what Beth would choose.

On a lighter note, if Starfield allows players to travel between procedurally generated planets as rumored, perhaps Kimy could create a planet who's society is based around BDSM. ?

10 hours ago, Eblis Azadi said:

Hello Kimmy, can you tell us what percentage of cursed loot v9 is done?

Or is it something top secret that only loyal friends can know?

I believe it’s basically “it’s done when it’s done.” I recall Kimy saying they don’t like posting percentage updates and potential release dates in case they can’t deliver on time.

17 hours ago, Eblis Azadi said:

Hello Kimmy, can you tell us what percentage of cursed loot v9 is done?

Or is it something top secret that only loyal friends can know?

Programming is not a straight forward process.  Often unexpected problems will pop up that need solving. Sometimes solving those problems is easy, and sometimes it requires a complete rewrite of all the code.  There is no way to know in advance what kind of problems will arise so giving a percentage is not possible.

The more a program does, the more places for problems to pop up.  DCL is a very big mod that has a lot of interactions with other mods.  I don't even want to imagine all the problems Kimy and her team have had to solve to get things working as well as they do.

1 hour ago, SirCrazy said:

Often unexpected problems will pop up that need solving.

Sometimes you even not know where problem is) Write a script check 100 times. All good all must work. But not. Then you add more script delay (from 0.3 to 0.5) and script works O_O

Ive tried searching for it but i cant find a solution. I started a new save recently (clean reinstalled everything) and when I enable rape in the Cursed Loot MCM, the mcm freezes and then when i try to re-enter the mcm for DCL, nothing comes up. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

DCLBug.png

14 hours ago, jigwigigx said:

Hod decides he wants to have his way with her but for some reason a crime notification pops up and both my pc and Hod end up in the DCL prison cell.

The crime section is being buggy and Kimy said that she have a solution to fix that. Let's hope that v9 will fix that problem completely.

Your problem i think is because of script lag, which you need to figure out yourself. Maybe reduce the number of high script mod (Devious training etc). 

And careful with mod that put crime to your exhibition action. I did being sent to Dragonar/POP prison many time for masturbating in public (slut/whore/rubber doll collar cause walking in town become chaostic).

14 hours ago, shiagwen said:

use nearby bed

solification,  i wrote this half a year ago and you confirmed that you will put it in the mod, but you still didnt

It's in, but I haven't released the new version yet.

I've a problem with the "A little bondage adventure quest"

I'm using a modded follower standalone and when she drops me in the middle of the wilderness I've no idea where to go and find her, when I reach where the quest trigger, she's not there (in this case is my house in whiterun).

I've a mod that allows me to have more followers and I've three of them, neither of which I can find (two are not actually following me, but they are to stay in my house in Whiterun).

Any idea what could be the cause or what I could be doing wrong?

@Marguisa I'm not sure if DCL disables followers during that quest using specific follower mods like EFF as i've never tried those. I don't use follower frameworks and i've seen a follower join with me after a while. You can also use mod "My home is your home" to assign home to any follower, unless your follower mod handles that already.

But you know that your follower mod is mostly the culprit but you didn't tell its name? If you do that then someone who also has it could share his info. I'm not using more than 1 follower ever as that only makes Skyrim much much more vulnerable to crashing.

4 hours ago, Marguisa said:

I've a problem with the "A little bondage adventure quest"

I'm using a modded follower standalone and when she drops me in the middle of the wilderness I've no idea where to go and find her, when I reach where the quest trigger, she's not there (in this case is my house in whiterun).

I've a mod that allows me to have more followers and I've three of them, neither of which I can find (two are not actually following me, but they are to stay in my house in Whiterun).

Any idea what could be the cause or what I could be doing wrong?

Look like the follower path finding or the script have problem (usually if the follower had not following you for 3 days, he/she may return to where you first met, but for the standalone npc, it is depend on where the mod setspawn point for that npc).

My advise is going through the mod source and check where the dev put the spawn point. If it is not working the you need console command 'Prid <refID>' and follow 'moveto player'.

Once again you could check the follower refID at the source page. If it not there then you need console 'save funclist 1' and then look for her/his refID at the popup txt.