4 hours ago, Marguisa said:

Any idea what could be the cause or what I could be doing wrong?

Not sure how it's works but only my thoughts - if your follower is as target for that quest - and you need reach it but maybe DCL disables followers in that quest progress. And there we are - follower is disabled and you can't find it to enable it because it's quest target to enable it.  Solution not use follower as Little bondage adventure quest. If it happen - reload a save.

your mod has the greatest sex power from all mods. i really appreciate it.

some little things you might put in without your opposite ego : 

a slider for the threesomes in rape, they appear nearly never.

the range for the reaper to join, could be more

rape during sleep doesnt work in inns, but thats the place where a cheap whore or slave would be taken for free at night

some monent to think about the opposite ego:

imagine you get a full dd gear from cursed loot, a trap or a cheast or a door

then creatures attacking you, you cant run because of ankle chains or hobbit suit, so

what do you do ? simply dying  and reloading ?

defeat solves that for you, making your  human rape insufficient. tastes bad, doesnt it ? Better you do it round.

you have such a fantastic mod and you really have the skills to do what you ( and others ) want. perfection is so near. but

many additional mods are necessary to fill the gaps you refuse to do just because you dont want..

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

@Marguisa I'm not sure if DCL disables followers during that quest using specific follower mods like EFF as i've never tried those. I don't use follower frameworks and i've seen a follower join with me after a while. You can also use mod "My home is your home" to assign home to any follower, unless your follower mod handles that already.

But you know that your follower mod is mostly the culprit but you didn't tell its name? If you do that then someone who also has it could share his info. I'm not using more than 1 follower ever as that only makes Skyrim much much more vulnerable to crashing.

True, so the follower is this

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/37550

And I've this installed too 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6656

I'll try to reload a save and check the follower ID and use the console.

I'm married to the follower and set my home as its own

Hi, just had the first visit to Dagonar prison. Got parole and have the message "Report to the Prison Reception Room". I presume that's the room you start the prison in. I go back there, but nothing happens. There's a guard in there, but only standard dialogue. Any clues on how I get released? Thanks

27 minutes ago, centurian said:

Hi, just had the first visit to Dagonar prison. Got parole and have the message "Report to the Prison Reception Room". I presume that's the room you start the prison in. I go back there, but nothing happens. There's a guard in there, but only standard dialogue. Any clues on how I get released? Thanks

Can you tell all steps that you went through the moment you appeared in the prison? The quest log should tell the step you are on and maybe add arrows over npc's or containers that are related to the step. The first room should be locked, you can't get out of it until you are on your way to your cell through the 2 guards in hallway.

(Of course if your save is broken in general then anything or everything could happen that is unpredictable...)

13 hours ago, shiagwen said:

your mod has the greatest sex power from all mods. i really appreciate it.

some little things you might put in without your opposite ego : 

a slider for the threesomes in rape, they appear nearly never.

the range for the reaper to join, could be more

rape during sleep doesnt work in inns, but thats the place where a cheap whore or slave would be taken for free at night

some monent to think about the opposite ego:

imagine you get a full dd gear from cursed loot, a trap or a cheast or a door

then creatures attacking you, you cant run because of ankle chains or hobbit suit, so

what do you do ? simply dying  and reloading ?

defeat solves that for you, making your  human rape insufficient. tastes bad, doesnt it ? Better you do it round.

you have such a fantastic mod and you really have the skills to do what you ( and others ) want. perfection is so near. but

many additional mods are necessary to fill the gaps you refuse to do just because you dont want..

I guess I will have to look at my code. I wrote most of the sex related code at a time when there were barely any threesomes available. So it mostly calls couple animations. There still aren't any for scenes involving bound characters. But making sure that more threesomes are getting played...I guess I could change a few things to make that happen. :)

Creature stuff is not going to happen in any of my mods. Yes, it's really because I don't want to. I know how popular the stuff is (it was one of the things that astonished me when I joined LL), but it's not popular with -me-.

I don't need or want to integrate with Defeat either, because DCL has a replacement for Defeat built-in that does everything -I- want it to do. I really wrote it to replace Defeat, because I found Defeat to be lacking in some areas, "stability" being one of them (half of the time it seemed to get stuck in the silly bleedout phase that its author absolutely insisted was needed, when it's not).

And of course I don't work on stuff when I don't want to. I am not sure why I would? Implementing things one doesn't really want to do is called "work". And "work" is the thing nobody does unless getting paid. And last time I checked I didn't get paid a living wage for building my mods, so that frees me from any obligation to implement stuff I don't want to implement. ;)

1 hour ago, Kimy said:

Creature stuff is not going to happen in any of my mods. Yes, it's really because I don't want to. I know how popular the stuff is (it was one of the things that astonished me when I joined LL), but it's not popular with -me-.

I don't need or want to integrate with Defeat either, because DCL has a replacement for Defeat built-in that does everything -I- want it to do. I really wrote it to replace Defeat, because I found Defeat to be lacking in some areas, "stability" being one of them (half of the time it seemed to get stuck in the silly bleedout phase that its author absolutely insisted was needed, when it's not).

And of course I don't work on stuff when I don't want to. I am not sure why I would? Implementing things one doesn't really want to do is called "work". And "work" is the thing nobody does unless getting paid. And last time I checked I didn't get paid a living wage for building my mods, so that frees me from any obligation to implement stuff I don't want to implement. ;)

Personally I am fine with the way the mod currently works with creatures, which is to let them rape you if they are allowed in the rape menu. Long as you don't add extra checks just to block them away, I think it is more than fair, considering you don't like them. Asking you to actively work more for it is way too much :P

Yes, there is a toggle in MCM that allows creatures to bypass the DCL filter that would otherwise exclude them. With the toggle enabled, the DCL surrender feature should behave ALMOST like Defeat would anyway. Insofar I am not even sure what the poster was complaining about.

I am obviously not going to design quests involving creatures, if that's what they meant. There is plenty of THAT content on LL already, so fans of horses riding your character instead of the other way around should have plenty of choices.

Just a quick question.  Should the rubber doll hood get equipped before or after the armbinder?  I've already gotten and completed the talk to the dollmaker objective and still haven't gotten a hood, and the rubber doll collar doesn't seem to be expanding anymore so I'm not sure if it's a glitch or not.

While in prison, if i sleep i have a message "you can not sleep too late, report to the supervisor"

But well the supervisor is not here and cell doot is still locked. Sometime he is here but that is very rare (tried 10 times, i saw him 2 times).

26 minutes ago, gurdilhfkk said:

While in prison, if i sleep i have a message "you can not sleep too late, report to the supervisor"

But well the supervisor is not here and cell doot is still locked. Sometime he is here but that is very rare (tried 10 times, i saw him 2 times).

You can't sleep past 8am, but you need to wait until 8am, so it might wake you in 7:20 and you would have to sit out the "40 minutes" until 8 comes (it takes less than a real minute)

1 hour ago, gurdilhfkk said:

the door open at 8AM. And u will be waken up at 7 ~ 8 AM. All u can do it wait a few minute (real time).

35 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

You have installed RealisticNeedsandDiseases mod and then DCL not equip to hood to be compatible with this mod.

Ah.  I'm using iNeed and didn't think it would have that compatibility built in.  Thank you. (also, if I manually equip the hood, any idea if it would still unequip with the rest of the items or would it be stuck on me?)

11 hours ago, Kimy said:

Yes, there is a toggle in MCM that allows creatures to bypass the DCL filter that would otherwise exclude them. With the toggle enabled, the DCL surrender feature should behave ALMOST like Defeat would anyway. Insofar I am not even sure what the poster was complaining about.

I am obviously not going to design quests involving creatures, if that's what they meant. There is plenty of THAT content on LL already, so fans of horses riding your character instead of the other way around should have plenty of choices.

my complain is about bandit rapes. that is just the same as rape in the city or solification. falmer and draugr, giants and trolls are much more sppectacular. thats why it is a fantasy game..

i like the cdl animal rape feature , but this does not include enemy creatures.  i dont know if it is much work,  maybe it is just adding creatures to the rape script. 

5 hours ago, A Hobbit said:

if I manually equip the hood, any idea if it would still unequip with the rest of the items or would it be stuck on me?)

Depending on script it must unequipped, but you need equip exactly right time that hood and also the right hood from this quest (others not work) and also before armbinder equips.

Also before you do make a backup save and test how it works.

2 hours ago, shiagwen said:

my complain is about bandit rapes. that is just the same as rape in the city or solification. falmer and draugr, giants and trolls are much more sppectacular. thats why it is a fantasy game..

i like the cdl animal rape feature , but this does not include enemy creatures.  i dont know if it is much work,  maybe it is just adding creatures to the rape script. 

First of all, major important correction: even HUMAN rapes fit in "this is why this is a fantasy game" since in case we forgot, rapes are forbidden in the real world

Now practical: They do work. If you are compatible for rape and enabled creatues in your MCM, Draugur, Falmer and even wolves can rape you occasionally or upon surrender.

Just yesterday I pickpocketed Embry in Riverwood, and I have a self-rule that whenever I fail to pickpocket I surrender to let DCL deal with me. But Embry was a little to close to that dog, so instead of binding me or sending me to jail (since friendly NPCs don't rape you if you surrender) he let that dog fuck me and THEN sent me to jail. It was hillarious and humiliating.

If they don't work for you, you have a mod conflict or a bad setting in the MCM. I don't have defeat. Solely use DCL for that purpose. Works.

9 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

You can't sleep past 8am, but you need to wait until 8am, so it might wake you in 7:20 and you would have to sit out the "40 minutes" until 8 comes (it takes less than a real minute)

8 hours ago, hungvipbcsok said:

the door open at 8AM. And u will be waken up at 7 ~ 8 AM. All u can do it wait a few minute (real time).

Oh i see thanks you.

With ineed you have to disable autoeats :D  as you can not make the prisonner stew. console for additem "bread" does not help. Or i am picking the wrong bread (i tried the 2 id from skyrim, starting with 00).

And last question, when you are the mine you can approach guard for sex. I tried one time, the guard is saying "yes i want ...." but well nothing happend ? Working as intented ? (punishment later like when you try to speak to a girl or something else .... ?)

20 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Can you tell all steps that you went through the moment you appeared in the prison? The quest log should tell the step you are on and maybe add arrows over npc's or containers that are related to the step. The first room should be locked, you can't get out of it until you are on your way to your cell through the 2 guards in hallway.

(Of course if your save is broken in general then anything or everything could happen that is unpredictable...)

Found the issue - the guard I needed to speak to had spawned in the hallway. But when I went back to talk to him, the door to get into the reception room became locked. So I went into the reception room first, used the console to move the correct guard to my location, then initiated dialogue. Was able to progress through the rest of it - and now free. Thanks

19 minutes ago, gurdilhfkk said:

punishment later like when you try to speak to a gir

That's a normal. You not allow to speak with girls or do something for escape.

18 minutes ago, gurdilhfkk said:

Working as intented ?

Not sex animation for hobble dress or you wear a chastity belt.

13 minutes ago, gurdilhfkk said:

Or i am picking the wrong bread

id: 00065c97

After collect all items you need go back Foreman to continue a quest. And if not change directive "collect a bread"  or some of collected items then quest not  continue.

Cannot seem to find the slavetrade ringleader in "Delivery Refused".

I have no mod conflicts and am using Live Another Life, have started multiple new save files to see if anything changes but I get the key from one of the corpses and then the two map markers for finding the leader (the safehouse?) do not lead anywhere.

Does anyone know what to do?