Dear all,

I dismissed Chloe at the dollmaker shop after the parcel quest. She told me she'd head home or something.

Now I really would love to re-recruit her and make her my devious follower again, but teleportation doesn't seem to work and I don't know where her homebase is located at. Or has she disappeared forever?

I did 'help "Chloe"` in the console which gave me a BaseID, but teleportation according to some guides didn't work. Neither could I teleport her to me nor the other way around.

Should I respawn a new copy of her? This seems to be not recommended...

I used this information: elder scrolls fandom wiki character console commands

In another playthrough, I travel with Leah, Sasha and Chloe and it's super fun, but I'm only at level 3 there and don't want to clean out all the dungeons again. :-/

Any help or hint would be greatly appreciated. :-)

7 minutes ago, gr4ssi said:

I did 'help "Chloe"` in the console which gave me a BaseID, but teleportation according to some guides didn't work. Neither could I teleport her to me nor the other way around.

BaseID isn't what you want, you need RefID.  Someone may have it off hand, but another way you could easily get it would be to load an older save where she was with you, or unrecruited in the shop.  Just walk up to her, open console, and click on her - you should see the refID listed.  Then reload your current save, and type "player.moveto REFID" into console without the quotes, and you should teleport to her (and that way find out where she hides when dismissed).

8 minutes ago, gr4ssi said:

Dear all,

I dismissed Chloe at the dollmaker shop after the parcel quest. She told me she'd head home or something.

Now I really would love to re-recruit her and make her my devious follower again, but teleportation doesn't seem to work and I don't know where her homebase is located at. Or has she disappeared forever?

I used this information: elder scrolls fandom wiki character console commands

In another playthrough, I travel with Leah, Sasha and Chloe and it's super fun, but I'm only at level 3 there and don't want to clean out all the dungeons again. :-/

Any help or hint would be greatly appreciated. :-)

What Reesewow said will help if you can't find her, but IIRC her 'home' is the inn in Dawnstar, I don't remember its name offhand though.

2 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

BaseID isn't what you want, you need RefID.  Someone may have it off hand, but another way you could easily get it would be to load an older save where she was with you, or unrecruited in the shop.  Just walk up to her, open console, and click on her - you should see the refID listed.  Then reload your current save, and type "player.moveto REFID" into console without the quotes, and you should teleport to her.

You could also:

prid [RefID]

then

moveto player

to teleport her to you rather than you to her.

another note, console target is kept when loading a save so target her in a save before you dismiss her (or in a new game if no such save exists) then "moveto player" in the save you want to recover her in.

21 hours ago, donkeywho said:

I inadvertently got sucked into Southfringe Sanctum and Bashnag stole my armour and weapons etc, then decked my PC out in a load of restraints, plus a DCL Slave Collar, and then sent her off to fight the horde of nasty spiders

Do you have SexLab Stories installed?

That's probably not DCL. I believe it's SexLab Stories. Collars in different mods are called "Slave Collar", DCL doesn't have a monopoly on the name.

Thus, it has nothing to do with DCL defeat.

However, I think if you can kill Bashnag, you can get your gear back. It's in his boss chest or something.

The problem with DD and bows is one of many DD problems. DD struggles to override AI packages for NPCs. You will often see a follower burst out of her armbinder and start laying about her with a sword, or zip across the landscape in mighty strides while wearing her hobble-dress, or perform feats of bowmanship blindfold.

DD doesn't really work well with NPCs. You'd think that would lead to people avoiding putting devices on them, yet DD mods seem to have no fear of it. It rarely ever works well. Some devices can get stuck on them forever, and cannot be removed (as far as I can tell), such as Maiden's Shield. However, it's a DD problem primarily, not DCL.

Sorry to bother you, but after searching hour after hour i couldn't find a solution on my own.

My Problem:

After using the alternate start option "[...]captured princess[...]" every npc seems to have lost their dialogue.

Only their arms are moving, if I talk to one...neither subtitles nor sound. I can "struggle to answer" tho.

If I use the vanilla start everything seems to be fine.

thanks for help^^

40 minutes ago, Barahime said:

After using the alternate start option "[...]captured princess[...]" every npc seems to have lost their dialogue.

Only their arms are moving, if I talk to one...neither subtitles nor sound. I can "struggle to answer" tho.

Did you finish the questline though to get free of the restraints? You don't need to talk to any stranger to complete it.

11 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Do you have SexLab Stories installed?

That's probably not DCL. I believe it's SexLab Stories. Collars in different mods are called "Slave Collar", DCL doesn't have a monopoly on the name.

Thus, it has nothing to do with DCL defeat.

However, I think if you can kill Bashnag, you can get your gear back. It's in his boss chest or something.

The problem with DD and bows is one of many DD problems. DD struggles to override AI packages for NPCs. You will often see a follower burst out of her armbinder and start laying about her with a sword, or zip across the landscape in mighty strides while wearing her hobble-dress, or perform feats of bowmanship blindfold.

DD doesn't really work well with NPCs. You'd think that would lead to people avoiding putting devices on them, yet DD mods seem to have no fear of it. It rarely ever works well. Some devices can get stuck on them forever, and cannot be removed (as far as I can tell), such as Maiden's Shield. However, it's a DD problem primarily, not DCL.

Thank you.  That is extremely helpful

Yep, I do have Stories and that explains a huge amount.  I shall have my PC go back there and see if we can arrange Fried Ork and Chaurus Eggs for breakfast  ?

And thanks for the DD/DCL delineation.  That too makes things a lot more clear, even if NPCs' hoods and blindfolds seem not to be unclear enough to stop ranged combat.  Flaying about, luckily, with a mace or an axe, fine, but an arrow to the heart at 200 paces on mere olfactory and auditory senses is a bit daft

Once again, thanks

(And I hope you didn't think I was trying to be rude about your underpants, but rather just merely trying to avoid being too Gruffalo like ?)

On 6/25/2019 at 11:21 PM, Tenri said:

What Reesewow said will help if you can't find her, but IIRC her 'home' is the inn in Dawnstar, I don't remember its name offhand though.

Thanks a bunch @Reesewow and @Tenri . I just walked to Dawnstar and found her there at the inn. However, the Devious Follower action didn't start again, but that is another topic for another forum location. :-)

Hey that prison I saw earlier here looks awesome. Whenever I try and get arrested with DCL prisons checked on the MCM my game crashes though. Other than that everything works perfectly.

Any mods in my load order that would conflict with it?

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     hdtHighHeel.esm
  7  7     SexLab.esm
  8  8     SexLabAroused.esm
  9  9     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 10  a     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 11  b     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 12  c     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 13  d     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 14  e     SMSkyrim.esp
 15  f     SOGS.esm
 16 10     Middle Earth.esm
 17 11     FISS.esp
 18 12     SkyUI.esp
 19 13     BodySlotsMCM.esp
 20 14     Hide Those Futile Quests.esp
 21 15     FNIS.esp
 22 16     RaceMenu.esp
 23 17     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 24 18     AK_RM_PubicStyles_All_In_One.esp
 25 19     SGEyebrows.esp
 26 1a     SFO - Dragonborn.esp
 27 1b     Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
 28 1c     Real Clouds.esp
 29 1d     RaceMenuNails.esp
 30 1e     Brows.esp
 31 1f     EmpyreanCS.esp
 32 20     LindsHumanEyes.esp
 33 21     MikanEyes All in one.esp
 34 22     ELFX - Exteriors.esp
 35 23     ELFX - Weathers.esp
 36 24     EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
 37 25     ELFXEnhancer.esp
 38 26     KS Hairdo's.esp
 39 27     RealisticWaterTwo.esp
 40 28     RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
 41 29     RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
 42 2a     RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
 43 2b     Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp
 44 2c     SMIM-Merged-All.esp
 45 2d     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 46 2e     Devious Lore.esp
 47 2f     Devious Devices - Struggle Idles Patch.esp
 48 30     CumOnAnything.esp
 49 31     Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
 50 32     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 51 33     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 52 34     SOS - Shop.esp
 53 35     VivisCockcage.esp
 54 36     SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
 55 37     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 56 38     SOS Schlong Controller.esp
 57 39     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 58 3a     MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
 59 3b     Trapped in Rubber.esp
 60 3c     Apropos.esp
 61 3d     EtR_HearthfireDungeonAddon.esp
 62 3e     SpecialLeatherArmor.esp
 63 3f     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
 64 40     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
 65 41     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
 66 42     Atlas Legendary.esp
 67 43     Immersive Weapons.esp
 68 44     Unlimited Training.esp
 69 45     dbmisc.esp
 70 46     SMSkyrim - Compressed.esp
 71 47     SMSkyrim - Encounters.esp
 72 48     ForgottenCity.esp
 73 49     Clockwork.esp
 74 4a     Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
 75 4b     MorePP.esp
 76 4c     SMSkyrimOGS.esp
 77 4d     Lydia.esp
 78 4e     TGCO_ALL_IN_ONE.esp
 79 4f     Legion.esp
 80 50     ThievesGuildLadder.esp
 81 51     DungeonQuestAwareness.esp
 82 52     Darklilith.esp
 83 53     Dwemer Spectres Legendary.esp
 84 54     Estruk_XDFF_Followers.esp
 85 55     Skyrim Unbound.esp
 86 56     SlaveTats.esp
 87 57     TheCoenaculiUNP.esp
 88 58     vAutosaveManager.esp
 89 59     FacelightPlus.esp
 90 5a     HelmetToggle.esp
 91 5b     StojaMakeupPack.esp
 92 5c     DD_Helpers.esp
 93 5d     DeviousRegulations.esp
 94 5e     SexLabProcreation.esp
 95 5f     SGS.esp
 96 60     TreasureHunterWhore.esp
 97 61     TAZ_lightingDLC.esp

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

7 hours ago, Anonymoustaco said:

Hey that prison I saw earlier here looks awesome. Whenever I try and get arrested with DCL prisons checked on the MCM my game crashes though. Other than that everything works perfectly.

Any mods in my load order that would conflict with it?

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     hdtHighHeel.esm
  7  7     SexLab.esm
  8  8     SexLabAroused.esm
  9  9     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 10  a     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 11  b     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 12  c     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 13  d     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 14  e     SMSkyrim.esp
 15  f     SOGS.esm
 16 10     Middle Earth.esm
 17 11     FISS.esp
 18 12     SkyUI.esp
 19 13     BodySlotsMCM.esp
 20 14     Hide Those Futile Quests.esp
 21 15     FNIS.esp
 22 16     RaceMenu.esp
 23 17     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 24 18     AK_RM_PubicStyles_All_In_One.esp
 25 19     SGEyebrows.esp
 26 1a     SFO - Dragonborn.esp
 27 1b     Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
 28 1c     Real Clouds.esp
 29 1d     RaceMenuNails.esp
 30 1e     Brows.esp
 31 1f     EmpyreanCS.esp
 32 20     LindsHumanEyes.esp
 33 21     MikanEyes All in one.esp
 34 22     ELFX - Exteriors.esp
 35 23     ELFX - Weathers.esp
 36 24     EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
 37 25     ELFXEnhancer.esp
 38 26     KS Hairdo's.esp
 39 27     RealisticWaterTwo.esp
 40 28     RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
 41 29     RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
 42 2a     RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
 43 2b     Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp
 44 2c     SMIM-Merged-All.esp
 45 2d     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 46 2e     Devious Lore.esp
 47 2f     Devious Devices - Struggle Idles Patch.esp
 48 30     CumOnAnything.esp
 49 31     Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
 50 32     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 51 33     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 52 34     SOS - Shop.esp
 53 35     VivisCockcage.esp
 54 36     SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
 55 37     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 56 38     SOS Schlong Controller.esp
 57 39     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 58 3a     MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
 60 3c     Apropos.esp
 61 3d     EtR_HearthfireDungeonAddon.esp
 62 3e     SpecialLeatherArmor.esp
 63 3f     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
 64 40     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
 65 41     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
 66 42     Atlas Legendary.esp
 67 43     Immersive Weapons.esp
 68 44     Unlimited Training.esp
 69 45     dbmisc.esp
 70 46     SMSkyrim - Compressed.esp
 71 47     SMSkyrim - Encounters.esp
 72 48     ForgottenCity.esp
 73 49     Clockwork.esp
 74 4a     Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
 75 4b     MorePP.esp
 76 4c     SMSkyrimOGS.esp
 77 4d     Lydia.esp
 78 4e     TGCO_ALL_IN_ONE.esp
 79 4f     Legion.esp
 80 50     ThievesGuildLadder.esp
 81 51     DungeonQuestAwareness.esp
 82 52     Darklilith.esp
 83 53     Dwemer Spectres Legendary.esp
 84 54     Estruk_XDFF_Followers.esp
 85 55     Skyrim Unbound.esp
 86 56     SlaveTats.esp
 87 57     TheCoenaculiUNP.esp
 88 58     vAutosaveManager.esp
 89 59     FacelightPlus.esp
 90 5a     HelmetToggle.esp
 91 5b     StojaMakeupPack.esp
 92 5c     DD_Helpers.esp
 93 5d     DeviousRegulations.esp
 94 5e     SexLabProcreation.esp
 95 5f     SGS.esp
 96 60     TreasureHunterWhore.esp
 97 61     TAZ_lightingDLC.esp

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Oh yes any graphics improvement mods can lead to crashing, especialy if they are out-dated.

Try getting there without any graphic mods just  for case you're crashing beause memory over abuse.

Always should try turning off all other mods than you need for dcl.

but of course.. making a mess with mods can cause crashes itself.. i beleive that is only for mods order thouh ?

On 6/26/2019 at 11:05 PM, Zaflis said:

Did you finish the questline though to get free of the restraints? You don't need to talk to any stranger to complete it.

Yep, after getting randomly teleported in front of giants and reloading the save game several times, eventually i went through the quest line (did get very long chat-lags tho and i had to restart the dialogue often). After a final reload the npcs got their dialogue back on

And now they are mute again :(

I installed Cursed Loot correctly, yadda yadda. I then installed some “Supported Mods” such as Prison Overhaul and Simple Slavery. The issue is that Cursed Loot isn’t seeing these mods in its MCM menu. Is there any way to make Cursed Loot search for newly-installed “Supported Mods”?

6 hours ago, A Little Kitten said:

Oh yes any graphics improvement mods can lead to crashing, especialy if they are out-dated.

Try getting there without any graphic mods just  for case you're crashing beause memory over abuse.

Always should try turning off all other mods than you need for dcl.

but of course.. making a mess with mods can cause crashes itself.. i beleive that is only for mods order thouh ?

I'll try that. I'll let you know if that's the problem

@Kimy please add
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25263/?tab=files
NoMoreGlowArmor

to the incompatible mods of cursed loot
it break the rape event functions into nothing happening after the undress of the PC and getting stuck there.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/731/?tab=files

No More Glowing Weapons Mod

my save refused to load with that so i cant say for 100% if this mod is also an imcompatble one with cursed loot

7 hours ago, Barahime said:

Yep, after getting randomly teleported in front of giants and reloading the save game several times, eventually i went through the quest line (did get very long chat-lags tho and i had to restart the dialogue often). After a final reload the npcs got their dialogue back on

And now they are mute again :(

I am getting the impression you strayed from the questline at some point because you are not supposed to encounter anything bigger than a wolf along that quest (and that too would be a really bad luck). Since we are still talking about a relatively new game, I would suggest you just start a new one, and make sure to not speak to any NPC which is not your quest objective, and not walk in any direction which is not your quest objective, until the point that you are out of your dress. The reason is that while being in a DCL quest does protect you from most DCL events from firing, it does not protect you from several consequences that could happen via talking to someone or losing in combat. You could find yourself suddenly blindfolded or teleported to an inn in winterhold or something, and the quest is not built to account for that.

I am having some confusion with what this mod is doing.

After installing, if I talk to some random NPC in the city he'll solicit sex. If I decline he will toss on some devices. For now I want a no-devices no-risk playthrough because I'm trying to finish a quest.

I turned off chances of getting devices from loot but don't see where this mod seems to make NPC's very aggressive and put devices on me

6 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

I am getting the impression you strayed from the questline at some point

Nope, in my last attempt i allready went straight for objectives: After I got the ledger from the slaver hideout, I followed the quest marker to a nearby farm; "...farm... discovered" appeared (standard "new location discovered" behavior).

Then i got teleported suddenly without any warning and found my self halfway across the map in front of a few giants and got instantly killed. So I respawned in front of the farm.

I reloaded an earlier autosave-file and continued without problems (npcs were still not doing anything in dialogue, except moving their arms).

A few minutes ago I wanted to continue with this save-file just for fun and noticed: the few potions I picked up after the quest are gone...and if I try to pick up a new one, it doesn't even register in my inventory anymore.

btw: everything else this mod is supposed to do seems to work fine. I think I'll keep it and go for a vanilla start then

44 minutes ago, Barahime said:

Then i got teleported suddenly without any warning and found my self halfway across the map in front of a few giants and got instantly killed. So I respawned in front of the farm.

Sounds like SexLab fired while you were changing cell, you got dumped at the 0, 0 position, and that's in the air, near the giant camp in the Whiterun tundra.

Not really a DCL problem, but shouldn't be a repeating problem. If you keep getting ported to that spot, there's something wrong with your SexLab install.

45 minutes ago, Barahime said:

I reloaded an earlier autosave-file and continued without problems (npcs were still not doing anything in dialogue, except moving their arms).

Do you have Fuz-ro-doh? It's a requirement for DCL.

There is no voiced dialog in DCL. NPCs should be silent. That is not a bug.

You should see text. But if you don't have Fuz ro doh, it will zip past super-fast and you may not see it, or all of it.

On 6/27/2019 at 7:55 PM, Anonymoustaco said:

I have no clear idea why you get a crash.

Typical crash causes are an incorrect skeleton - which can't be seen in your LO, as it's an overwrite issue, not an ESP issue - and missing assets, or ESPs that refer to missing script files, or script files that have missing ESPs. Most of that stuff will not show up in a LO dump, you need to look a lot closer. Another possible cause, bad FNIS, bad Bodyslide, or FNIS for animations you don't have now. These things don't always cause crashes, but can.

I don't see all the bugfix mods I'd expect. Do you even have crash fixes? (It won't show up here either, it's a plugin).

I mention Trapped in Rubber, because it's old, and broken, and is for a version of DD you don't have - or I sure hope you don't have.

Lots of things look wrong here TBH. Your sort looks kind of questionable. Did LOOT make it? LOOT is not a lot of use for LL mods. I'm not sure where it gets half its ideas from, but it can be quite naive about mod interactions. Not saying your sort is making any crashes, more a combination of things you have that are also in a bad place, than what you have, or the order by itself. Some of those mods I don't really know either.

One big thing, move your lighting mods (ELFX) near to the bottom, they're getting overridden wholesale.

Consider throwing out a LOT of your mods, and re-evaluating your LO. Start small, build up through repeated new games, making sure things are right each time.

You've got some big "vanilla" mods in there, like Clockwork. You probably won't get good results mixing that kind of mod with a bunch of LL stuff. Also, mods that perform broad modification of quest handling and quest messages are extremely fragile/intrusive. I would generally avoid, they are not worth the hassle.

Devious Regulations is also ... very old ... I wouldn't use it with any other LL mods except an old copy of DD, its belts are prone to do weird stuff when mixed up with new belts. It's also the kind of mod you play once and never again. Do that, finish it, then get rid of it. If you like being in a belt, use Pet Project instead - it's newer, by the same author, and evolves a lot of the ideas in DR.

You may get other advice, but if you want to fix your game, go back to basics and build incrementally. This looks a lot like a starting player's "kitchen sink" build, where stuff just got thrown in because it sounds cool, instead of adding one mod at a time, learning its implications, then adding more to a new game, and so on.

2 hours ago, JimmyCow said:

After installing, if I talk to some random NPC in the city he'll solicit sex. If I decline he will toss on some devices. For now I want a no-devices no-risk playthrough because I'm trying to finish a quest.

I turned off chances of getting devices from loot but don't see where this mod seems to make NPC's very aggressive and put devices on me

That's the "mysoginy" toggle and is unrelated to device loot. It's not on the first mcm page (i think it's in the "consequences" panel or maybe "misc", all i remember is it's in a top right part of a page).

The mod has toggles for plenty of functions on plenty of pages, so if you haven't checked them all you'll get bound still.

That would be the males demand sex from the Consequences page of the MCM I think. When you decline they sometimes do nothing, sometimes add devices, and sometimes just rape you anyway; there is no way to change the probabilities of each outcome that I know of.

What I think you want to do is turn off Misogony in the MCM, I don't recall exactly where it is, but I think that's where you want to look for

4 hours ago, Barahime said:

A few minutes ago I wanted to continue with this save-file just for fun and noticed: the few potions I picked up after the quest are gone...and if I try to pick up a new one, it doesn't even register in my inventory anymore.

btw: everything else this mod is supposed to do seems to work fine. I think I'll keep it and go for a vanilla start then

All food, drink and potion items become invisible while gagged. They will reappear once you remove the gag, even those you collect while already gagged.

BTW, as long as you don't see them, these items are weightless and for unknown reasons you additionally get an increased carry capacity. Sometimes I use this to carry extra stuff to my chest at home after I reach my limit: Gag > fast travel > enter home > ungag.

This "cheat" won't work when you are wearing an extreme hobble dress and are slowed anyway, though.

1 hour ago, thedarkone1234 said:

All food, drink and potion items become invisible while gagged. They will reappear once you remove the gag, even those you collect while already gagged.

BTW, as long as you don't see them, these items are weightless and for unknown reasons you additionally get an increased carry capacity. Sometimes I use this to carry extra stuff to my chest at home after I reach my limit: Gag > fast travel > enter home > ungag.

This "cheat" won't work when you are wearing an extreme hobble dress and are slowed anyway, though.

So the theory is you lose weight if you properly gag yourself ? Should try it out maybe...