43 minutes ago, Miss_MelodyMiku said:

Can anyone know how to fix missing body textures? Just armblinder, gag and heels. No body .-.

A problem after installing Devious Cursed Loot. A warning came out said: Warning Devious Cursed will replace Devious Device LE 5.1 9 conflict files. Choose what files to replace. 

I have no idea what things gone wrong :v HELP

Some files do overlap, however they only should be textures.

For your problem, you have missing meshes. Which means you haven't built the items from DD and/or DCL in bodyslide.

11 hours ago, Taki17 said:

Some files do overlap, however they only should be textures.

For your problem, you have missing meshes. Which means you haven't built the items from DD and/or DCL in bodyslide.

image.png.859c93c6f04e926775fd637d93c0ffb6.png

Im noobie for installing SK mods... don;t judge it plz...

.-.

Edited by Miss_MelodyMiku
Incorrect sentence

Question: I've just finished everything in "Chloe" quest line except I didn't unlock her correctly at the start of the thing and so she has been following me along with the restraints she was stuck in in the prison. She's been able to wear the other restraints for Nazeem. 

The question, how do I get her out of the restraint prison thing since the dialogue for that doesn't show up?

She's still be able to follow me but when she stops she's stuck in the chain structure from the prison. 

Any ideas?

I've tried "dcur_chloeQuest 1000"  but that finished the quest but didn't remove her from the prison device. 

I've gone too far ahead that resetting to the save before stuffing up the prison releasing isn't worthwhile. 

Thanks for the help. :)

6 hours ago, Miss_MelodyMiku said:

image.png.859c93c6f04e926775fd637d93c0ffb6.png

.-.

Sometime script is delayed, you can move around and jump a bit to see if the hand is fixed. If not then absolutely that you haven't run FNIS, or something overwrite your animations

3 hours ago, Nsfw1234 said:

Question: I've just finished everything in "Chloe" quest line except I didn't unlock her correctly at the start of the thing and so she has been following me along with the restraints she was stuck in in the prison. She's been able to wear the other restraints for Nazeem. 

The question, how do I get her out of the restraint prison thing since the dialogue for that doesn't show up?

Did you by chance hit the "Page up" key? That's what by default puts NPCs in prison chains to lock them into furniture, happened to me too with Chloe. She should be free as soon as you use the key on her. Unfortunately I don't remember how to get an NPC out again, because I never use the furniture, I simply loathe it.

6 hours ago, Miss_MelodyMiku said:

.-.

That just bloody happens from time to time (happens also with yokes). Try to get rid of that armbinder (DD Escape Overhaul is your friend) and then re-equip the device.

2 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Did you by chance hit the "Page up" key? That's what by default puts NPCs in prison chains to lock them into furniture, happened to me too with Chloe. She should be free as soon as you use the key on her. Unfortunately I don't remember how to get an NPC out again, because I never use the furniture, I simply loathe it.

image.thumb.png.245f72ce1f7ae3b47e94cf2319c5d0d9.png

I don't think I had pressed it.. I tried the page up thing and it doesn't let me unlock it despite having the key from the chest. 

The issue is that I went further along in the question past when I was meant to unlock her, and ended up just getting her to follow me instead. Thinking I could probably just force free her by completing the questline. 

Anyway to force unlock it?

(and thank you for the comment, I'll see if furniture settings might be a fix. )image.thumb.png.8f14760d4e01c513287bfe603c30bdd2.png

22 minutes ago, Nsfw1234 said:

The issue is that I went further along in the question past when I was meant to unlock her, and ended up just getting her to follow me instead.

You don't like a answer. The issue is script lag in DD contraptions in unity with DCL. I know only one fix. Load a save before unlock and try again while she free completely.

UpD: You can try put her back in that type of DD and then free her - maybe it rewrites wrong free attempt from quest.

Edited by Elsidia

When the NPCs are supposed to be removing device(s) they don't seem to be doing anything. Just tell me to stand still or whatever, says they unlocked a piece or all, but then carries on with random dialog and sandboxing. Idk what I am missing. I should have all requirements. Anyone have a clue?

2 hours ago, R113 said:

When the NPCs are supposed to be removing device(s) they don't seem to be doing anything. Just tell me to stand still or whatever, says they unlocked a piece or all, but then carries on with random dialog and sandboxing. Idk what I am missing. I should have all requirements. Anyone have a clue?

That kinda sounds like there might be a mod conflict somewhere... do you have anything that changes/modifies NPC interactions/dialogue?

Do I have any? Pffft I got loads of those. Weird tho, that the dialogue does seem to work but they just don't do the action they're meant to. I suppose I can deal without the help of NPCs tho, if it means I'd have to go through bunch of other mods to see what's the problem. But thanks for suggestion.

34 minutes ago, hungvipbcsok said:

So I just reinstall the mod and doing Leon quest. However I got crashed when talk to Claudius and he try teleport me to the mansion. Somehow I managed to overcome it before but it is several months until now and I forget how to do that. Anyone have tip or trick to bypass that.

Talk to him inside somewhere instead of out in the market square.  Though I think Kimy had him move into the Bannered Mare for that step to avoid that crash.  You could try selecting him in console then moving into Belethor's store and 'moveto player' in console to bring him to you, and talk to him there.  Reason I suggest there or Acadia's shop is that there are way fewer people in those places compared to the Inn.  

3 hours ago, alexsl said:

the bondage place in riverwood wont open them. What to do ?

Simple. Get those devices on) High security restraints are restraints with name high security restraints and not restraints what have this name in description. Example. High Security Armbinder.

On 2/7/2022 at 11:38 AM, Elsidia said:

@Kimy in DCL 9.0 rape system are two holes, maybe even bugs. Thanks to @Gopostal, why explain me how this bug happens and i can reproduce it in my game.

One hole leads to second hole, but for bulletproof DCL both holes need closed.

In DCL are check of full chastity. If in MCM is set a gag as need for full chastity then this opens first hole, what triggers second hole.

There is ring gags what have keyowrd zad_PermitOral what allows oral sex and rape. Because in check full chastity this keyword is used. Also there is used keyword zad_DeviousGagPanel, what allows too rape.

Because when you wear a ring gag rape trigered, but...

In dcur_library function sexwithplayer are second check of full chastity before rape. But there keyword zad_PermitOral is ignored and function detect that player is in full chastity and returns from rape without done it.

In this return is second hole: as rape is started, and function return without success rape, function forgot restore player controls and clear AI of rapists. It's end with hang up player without controls and rapists follow you (if you restore controls manually using console or zaz) as those rape not end.

Here is original script with errors and explanation in script:

Reveal hidden contents

If libs.playerRef.WornHasKeyWord(libs.zad_DeviousBelt) && libs.playerRef.WornHasKeyWord(libs.zad_DeviousBra) && (libs.playerRef.WornHasKeyWord(libs.zad_DeviousGag) && !libs.playerRef.WornHasKeyWord(libs.zad_DeviousGagPanel)) - there is forgot check of keyword permit oral and player is marked as in full chastity.
        playerislocked = true
        chastity = true
    EndIf
    If chastity
        ; ok, if we're still wearing locked gear here (all belts would have been stripped by now, if possible), it means there is not a lot we can do. So we just abort.
        if playerislocked
            if !consensual && playerisvictim
                Libs.Notify("Your chastity gear is protecting you from getting raped!")
            else
                Libs.Notify("You are locked in chastity gear, and can't have sex with " + partner.GetActorBase().GetName())
            EndIf
        else
            Libs.Notify("You can't have sex with " + partner.GetActorBase().GetName() + " for their chastity gear!")
        EndIf
        return false  - there  is return from rape function and as my test shows variable isgangbang is true and that means there need start gangbang cleanup procedure.
    EndIf

I made some fixes and test  in game and offer completed script. If as you think is good enough, you can include it in next version. If i something missed in clean NPC or player, you can made own fixes.

1) first hole of full chastity check fixes:

Reveal hidden contents

; we check the player last, because she'd make this a no-go, no matter what:
    If libs.playerRef.WornHasKeyWord(libs.zad_DeviousBelt) && libs.playerRef.WornHasKeyWord(libs.zad_DeviousBra) && (libs.playerRef.WornHasKeyWord(libs.zad_DeviousGag) && !libs.playerRef.WornHasKeyWord(libs.zad_DeviousGagPanel)) && !libs.playerRef.WornHasKeyWord(libs.zad_PermitOral)
        playerislocked = true
        chastity = true
    EndIf

I add addition check if player wear a keyword zad_PermitOral and if yes, then define variable chastity as false and allow sex with ring gag.

The second hole i close if somehow rape is triggered, but player got on status full chastity. Then we need clear gangbang correct:

Reveal hidden contents

If chastity
        ; ok, if we're still wearing locked gear here (all belts would have been stripped by now, if possible), it means there is not a lot we can do. So we just abort.
        if playerislocked
            if !consensual && playerisvictim
                Libs.Notify("Your chastity gear is protecting you from getting raped!")
                if isgangbang                
                    cleanupgangbang(scenefailed = true)
                endif      

else
                Libs.Notify("You are locked in chastity gear, and can't have sex with " + partner.GetActorBase().GetName())
                if isgangbang                
                endif    

EndIf
        else
            Libs.Notify("You can't have sex with " + partner.GetActorBase().GetName() + " for their chastity gear!")
            if isgangbang                
            endif    

EndIf
        return false
    EndIf

I add there check of variable isgangbang - true, and if yes, then start gangbang cleaning procedure.

Good luck with this great and nice mod! I hope it will help you and save some time for other good things.

Tag: Hint=012

is there an already built file for the rest of us? Even if only has a loose file until the mod gets updated with this fix?

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Officially not. i have this build in my game as i test it and made a necessary fixes. About this fix in next version it's more question to Kimy.

I'm just saying you could attach the .pex and the .psc files of your modified version of dcur_library file to either that original post you made the points about the bugs (which would make it easier for Kimy by allowing the files to just be added instead of requiring a recompilation of the code) or a reply to this post.

According to this line of the permissions stated on the mod page I would think it would be allowed, as the files count as fixing a bug:

- You can NOT post or share any patches against this mod without my express permission, unless their sole purpose is fixing bugs.

Edited by ptmc2112
slight formatting fix
40 minutes ago, ptmc2112 said:

I'm just saying you could attach the .pex and the .psc files o

No it's no easier. because pex files are statics and can't change. Also no need add psc files as i add fragment of code. You just need open psc file in editor found fragment by search and replace with my fragment. or made of it own solution.

18 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Talk to him inside somewhere instead of out in the market square.  Though I think Kimy had him move into the Bannered Mare for that step to avoid that crash.  You could try selecting him in console then moving into Belethor's store and 'moveto player' in console to bring him to you, and talk to him there.  Reason I suggest there or Acadia's shop is that there are way fewer people in those places compared to the Inn.  

I still got crash in the inn so I found a trick to bypass that. Right after I finish talking with Claudius and he is about to teleport me I hit '~' console command, wait for about 10-15s and resume. It did teleport me though. However I didn't check if it consistent or not

25 minutes ago, nitrovgs said:

got to the part where it says to like find her stuff inside helgen.. but

Spoiler

Squeeze trough passage in cave with spiders are corpse with note, need read it to continue. If corpse is invisible, save game after squeeze and exit to main menu and load save again. Corpse will appear. If not you have corpse cleaning mos what delete a corpse or you are too late, Skyrim clean old corpses.