@Kimy in DCL 9.0 rape system are two holes, maybe even bugs. Thanks to @Gopostal, why explain me how this bug happens and i can reproduce it in my game.

One hole leads to second hole, but for bulletproof DCL both holes need closed.

In DCL are check of full chastity. If in MCM is set a gag as need for full chastity then this opens first hole, what triggers second hole.

There is ring gags what have keyowrd zad_PermitOral what allows oral sex and rape. Because in check full chastity this keyword is used. Also there is used keyword zad_DeviousGagPanel, what allows too rape.

Because when you wear a ring gag rape trigered, but...

In dcur_library function sexwithplayer are second check of full chastity before rape. But there keyword zad_PermitOral is ignored and function detect that player is in full chastity and returns from rape without done it.

In this return is second hole: as rape is started, and function return without success rape, function forgot restore player controls and clear AI of rapists. It's end with hang up player without controls and rapists follow you (if you restore controls manually using console or zaz) as those rape not end.

Here is original script with errors and explanation in script:

Spoiler

If libs.playerRef.WornHasKeyWord(libs.zad_DeviousBelt) && libs.playerRef.WornHasKeyWord(libs.zad_DeviousBra) && (libs.playerRef.WornHasKeyWord(libs.zad_DeviousGag) && !libs.playerRef.WornHasKeyWord(libs.zad_DeviousGagPanel)) - there is forgot check of keyword permit oral and player is marked as in full chastity.
        playerislocked = true
        chastity = true
    EndIf
    If chastity
        ; ok, if we're still wearing locked gear here (all belts would have been stripped by now, if possible), it means there is not a lot we can do. So we just abort.
        if playerislocked
            if !consensual && playerisvictim
                Libs.Notify("Your chastity gear is protecting you from getting raped!")
            else
                Libs.Notify("You are locked in chastity gear, and can't have sex with " + partner.GetActorBase().GetName())
            EndIf
        else
            Libs.Notify("You can't have sex with " + partner.GetActorBase().GetName() + " for their chastity gear!")
        EndIf
        return false  - there  is return from rape function and as my test shows variable isgangbang is true and that means there need start gangbang cleanup procedure.
    EndIf

I made some fixes and test  in game and offer completed script. If as you think is good enough, you can include it in next version. If i something missed in clean NPC or player, you can made own fixes.

1) first hole of full chastity check fixes:

Spoiler

; we check the player last, because she'd make this a no-go, no matter what:
    If libs.playerRef.WornHasKeyWord(libs.zad_DeviousBelt) && libs.playerRef.WornHasKeyWord(libs.zad_DeviousBra) && (libs.playerRef.WornHasKeyWord(libs.zad_DeviousGag) && !libs.playerRef.WornHasKeyWord(libs.zad_DeviousGagPanel)) && !libs.playerRef.WornHasKeyWord(libs.zad_PermitOral)
        playerislocked = true
        chastity = true
    EndIf

I add addition check if player wear a keyword zad_PermitOral and if yes, then define variable chastity as false and allow sex with ring gag.

The second hole i close if somehow rape is triggered, but player got on status full chastity. Then we need clear gangbang correct:

Spoiler

If chastity
        ; ok, if we're still wearing locked gear here (all belts would have been stripped by now, if possible), it means there is not a lot we can do. So we just abort.
        if playerislocked
            if !consensual && playerisvictim
                Libs.Notify("Your chastity gear is protecting you from getting raped!")
                if isgangbang                
                    cleanupgangbang(scenefailed = true)
                endif      

else
                Libs.Notify("You are locked in chastity gear, and can't have sex with " + partner.GetActorBase().GetName())
                if isgangbang                
                endif    

EndIf
        else
            Libs.Notify("You can't have sex with " + partner.GetActorBase().GetName() + " for their chastity gear!")
            if isgangbang                
            endif    

EndIf
        return false
    EndIf

I add there check of variable isgangbang - true, and if yes, then start gangbang cleaning procedure.

Good luck with this great and nice mod! I hope it will help you and save some time for other good things.

Tag: Hint=012

I noticed that I can buy various bondage furniture in the Whip and Chains inn. When dropping them from the inventory, they spawn the furniture, which can be used for a self-bondage mini-game.

On the other hand, when I order an NPC to use these furnitures, they are automatically locked in them. How can I free them again? So far had no luck with that.

Help advice. Here is my load order. Which of these mods might conflict with Deviously Cursed Loot LE 9.0? I play with this list normally, but as soon as I put Deviously Cursed Loot LE 9.0 I go into the game and save, the game does not load with a save that has Deviously Cursed Loot LE 9.0 What can my Deviously Cursed Loot LE 9.0 conflict with?

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
Campfire.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
daymoyl.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
SharedSeranaDialogue.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Amputator.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenu.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SkyUI.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
XPMSE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.esp
vwrNeckSeamFix.esp
Vivid Landscapes.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-1.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
Wildcat - Realistic Damage Plugin.esp
TKRecoil.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
RealisticRoomRental.esp
SD Cages.esp
xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
Inns and Taverns.esp
Realistic Gold Weight.esp
RND_AnimalLoot.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
BeeingFemale_RS_Patch.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
SL Survival.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
FadeTattoos.esp
RapeTattoos.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
Apropos2.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
SLAdventures.esp
SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
zNMM_RadiantProstitutionPatch.esp
Sextreme-All.esp
animal_mansion.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
LiFE.esp
CFTO.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
zNightMistressMansion.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
SexLab-Parasites.esp
Skyrim Shadow Striping Fix.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
GPPaperMoney.esp
SexLab_PaySexCrime.esp
SexLab STDs.esp
DeviousFollowers.esp
RSChildren.esp
RSChildren Patch - USLEEP.esp
Frostfall.esp
S_L_U_T_S.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
Fresh Faces - USLEEP.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
DeviousCarriages.esp
SpousesEnhanced.esp
SpousesEnhanced_Serana.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
submissivelola_est.esp
SLSW Addicted.esp
SD Addons.esp
Tirk the Horny Riekling.esp
SexLab Approach.esp
dcc-dm2.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
pchsWartimes.esp
BFA_CreatureChildActors_V+DG+DB.esp
BFAP v1.4.esp
FreeRide.esp
UnforgivingDevices.esp
UnforgivingDevices - DD patch.esp
SLSFFameComments.esp
troublesofheroineDB.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
SD Patches.esp
troublesofheroine.esp
troublesofheroineDG.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
MagnoCumGaudio.esp
BarefootRealism.esp
Expressive Facegen Morphs.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

59 minutes ago, GeryBy01 said:

can any1 help me where can i find the key in the collage of winterhold for the quest The bound queen. I've been looking for it for hours now :/ . thanks

1) Steal a key from Julius.

2) Enter in Midden here:

Spoiler

ScreenShot126.jpg.01de583a884d20c10c0f5e17f72d9344.jpg

3) Map:

Spoiler

ScreenShot127.jpg.ea72f7165b5a2c64f8a527230c7b0a6b.jpg

4) Go throught Midden to Midden Dark:

Spoiler

ScreenShot128.jpg.778420442c2974741c4fece0e30952f5.jpg

5) Here is dresser with Key:

Spoiler

ScreenShot129.jpg.cab89b6bec64c66e627caafe3997cc0f.jpg

6) Path to dresser:

Spoiler

ScreenShot131.jpg.d26733c34bb827094dd583fbd292b098.jpg

Spoiler

ScreenShot130.jpg.7a643d9828a4289f79c7acafcfd5aa9c.jpg

Tag: Hint=013

On 2/8/2022 at 9:22 AM, Elsidia said:

When you put NPC in, you can choose timer or manipulate a device:

Hide contents

ScreenShot125.jpg.b23b487cc810cc7a7c95781545d0f6d6.jpg

If not then help her struggle, picklock, break device or unlock her using Furniture key.

Operational key for that is "PgUp"

Hmm, I get a similar message box when using the device with my PC. However when I order a follower with "I need you to do something" to use the device, she just gets locked in. No message box appears. I cannot interact with the device, either, after she is locked in.

When should the message box in your screenshot appear?

(my Cursed Loot MCM is currently locked because of a slave collar. I cannot check which operational key I assigned, but it's not PgUp)

1 hour ago, Gudulba said:

When should the message box in your screenshot appear?

Key isn't from MCM DCL, but MCM DD, But never mind this menu is locked up too. MCM DD -> Devices.

You do it wrong.

Point mouse cursor on follower. Press PgUP or your assigned key. On follower shows up chains and pop up debug message .... is mark for devices - or with similar value.

Then point up on device and press PGUp again - follower is locked into device. after pop up two menus.

Don't mind lock up followers - they AI is so strong, that they, if AI package is triggered, goes in place with device on. As example when i lock up Sasha - she decide to masturbate and goes with device to nearest bed to do it) looks funny.

UPD: seems in latest version this is fixed

Edited by Elsidia
15 hours ago, kub1nka said:

Help advice. Here is my load order. Which of these mods might conflict with Deviously Cursed Loot LE 9.0? I play with this list normally, but as soon as I put Deviously Cursed Loot LE 9.0 I go into the game and save, the game does not load with a save that has Deviously Cursed Loot LE 9.0 What can my Deviously Cursed Loot LE 9.0 conflict with?

Reveal hidden contents

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
Campfire.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
daymoyl.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
SharedSeranaDialogue.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Amputator.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenu.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SkyUI.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
XPMSE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.esp
vwrNeckSeamFix.esp
Vivid Landscapes.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-1.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
Wildcat - Realistic Damage Plugin.esp
TKRecoil.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
RealisticRoomRental.esp
SD Cages.esp
xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
Inns and Taverns.esp
Realistic Gold Weight.esp
RND_AnimalLoot.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
BeeingFemale_RS_Patch.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
SL Survival.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
FadeTattoos.esp
RapeTattoos.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
Apropos2.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
SLAdventures.esp
SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
zNMM_RadiantProstitutionPatch.esp
Sextreme-All.esp
animal_mansion.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
LiFE.esp
CFTO.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
zNightMistressMansion.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
SexLab-Parasites.esp
Skyrim Shadow Striping Fix.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
GPPaperMoney.esp
SexLab_PaySexCrime.esp
SexLab STDs.esp
DeviousFollowers.esp
RSChildren.esp
RSChildren Patch - USLEEP.esp
Frostfall.esp
S_L_U_T_S.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
Fresh Faces - USLEEP.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
DeviousCarriages.esp
SpousesEnhanced.esp
SpousesEnhanced_Serana.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
submissivelola_est.esp
SLSW Addicted.esp
SD Addons.esp
Tirk the Horny Riekling.esp
SexLab Approach.esp
dcc-dm2.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
pchsWartimes.esp
BFA_CreatureChildActors_V+DG+DB.esp
BFAP v1.4.esp
FreeRide.esp
UnforgivingDevices.esp
UnforgivingDevices - DD patch.esp
SLSFFameComments.esp
troublesofheroineDB.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
SD Patches.esp
troublesofheroine.esp
troublesofheroineDG.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
MagnoCumGaudio.esp
BarefootRealism.esp
Expressive Facegen Morphs.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Unsure, you have several big mods. Normally people don't install that many at the time because it adds serious instability. Read conflicts section carefully on the mod page... just one thing i noted:

RS Children - works fine, but install it without the "Playable" option.

Oh and there are mods in nexus that help you with crashes on load screen, google will help too. Skyrim is not stable "out of the box", you need to do several tweaks to it according to guides.

Edited by Zaflis
1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Key isn't from MCM DCL, but MCM DD, But never mind this menu is locked up too. MCM DD -> Devices.

You do it wrong.

Point mouse cursor on follower. Press PgUP or your assigned key. On follower shows up chains and pop up debug message .... is mark for devices - or with similar value.

Then point up on device and press PGUp again - follower is locked into device. after pop up two menus.

Don't mind lock up followers - they AI is so strong, that they, if AI package is triggered, goes in place with device on. As example when i lock up Sasha - she decide to masturbate and goes with device to nearest bed to do it) looks funny.

UPD: seems in latest version this is fixed

Thank you so much for your input! Much appreciated. I wasn't aware that the bondage furniture and options are from Devious Devices. Now it makes sense ?

Once I get rid of the slave collar (whenever that will be...) I will check my MCM settings and try it again.

56 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Unsure, you have several big mods. Normally people don't install that many at the time because it adds serious instability. Read conflicts section carefully on the mod page... just one thing i noted:

Oh and there are mods in nexus that help you with crashes on load screen, google will help too. Skyrim is not stable "out of the box", you need to do several tweaks to it according to guides.

Oh really? I have friends who have three times more mods. And nothing, they play.

RS Children - I turned it off. And generally turned off everything related to children. Nothing changed. Saves with Cursed Loot won't load and crash.

Can you share the nexus links you are talking about?

So I have a question and a suggestion for future updates.

question first. I bought a charging vaginal plug at the whip and chain in and am curious as to what it does. I would assume that it would build up a charge whenever I cast a spell or something and then release it in a huge orgasmic burst?

As for the suggestion. @Kimy, would it be an option on entering the W&C Inn to have the greeter offer you the choice of either the complimentary dress or some sort of wrist restraint? I figure since she says you either have to be in a rubber dress or tied up, it might be nice to have the option for both. ?

Thank you, @Kimy and @Zaflis for all your hard work here, it’s appreciated

2 hours ago, kub1nka said:

Oh really? I have friends who have three times more mods. And nothing, they play.

RS Children - I turned it off. And generally turned off everything related to children. Nothing changed. Saves with Cursed Loot won't load and crash.

Can you share the nexus links you are talking about?

There is a very big difference in what type of mods people use. If it's just clothing, quests, etc... anything that doesn't use scripts is relatively harmless. Most Loverslab mods however may use a heavy amount of scripts, animations and high quality models and textures. Much more so than usual Nexus mod. If you set Skyrim to write papyrus log and it becomes 10 MB in 15 mins then you know your setup is borked.

I wouldn't say you need all of these, it's a trial and error thing to experiment which setup works for you, or there could be a guide that tells you exactly the whole combination that works for the writer...

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85443 load game ctd fix

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46465 safety load

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725 crash fixes

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73618 enboost (You can use either ENBoost or ENB. If you want those pretty shaders then this optimization is not for you)

("Skyrim anti crash" seems to have become a hidden mod, maybe there was something wrong with it.)

SKSE.ini: https://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/540740500921363665/

Edited by Zaflis

Over all it' an fantastic mod and I look forward for the next version. I have some ideas for future quests:

- Revenge on Nazeem: Nazeem haven't payd some bills to the dollmaker, so she gives you the quest to find and bind Nazeems wife-

- Get off me: You get stuck in Full-Bondage. Now you have to do som little quests like kill x, steal y, find z and every time one device gets unlocked. It would be somewhat like Cursed collar but in Reverse because it doesn't get worse everys stage.

- The Catsuit Jarl: A Jarl has a little fetish but he can't show it openly. The Jarl gives you the quest to lock some women in the hold in a catsuit + Ballet heels and gloves when the sleep, so you have to sneak inside their houses. The end of the quest could be to lock the two female jarls too. An analogue quest coul be possible for the college of winterhold and the mages.

And I have two questions:

- Could it be possible to disable to possibility to find mittens in the cursed loot?

- When I ask someone if I can bind her, very often it fails and I get reportet to the guard or she said, it's not her cut of ea. Could it be possible to adjust the chances for the events?

Great mod, I am very much enjoying it - so first of all thanks to Kimy and all involved!

Recently I started a new playthrough - all works well so far but I ran into an issue:

dcur_chloequest  NAZEEM in Hall of the Dead

- characters go to bleedout, stripped and note is transfered, but no devices (premium line catsuit etc.) are equipped. Bleedout state is never ended.

I have checked that there is no bleedout conflict, zadlibs equipitem works for dcur traps, no overwrite of dcur or dd (5.1) scripts and no papyrus log error messages.

So I am a bit at loss here. Did anyone else have such an issue on a new playthrough?

@Kimy found some problems with new key packs:

dcur_twac_keypack_generic "Restraints Key Pack" [ARMO:1011A930]

dcur_twac_keypack_rare "Rare Restraints Key Pack" [ARMO:1011A931]

If you have more than 1 - it opens 2 for 1 pack cost.

Original script (i publish only one both are very similar):

dcur_twac_restraintskeypackrare.psc

dcur_twac_restraintskeypack.psc

Spoiler

Scriptname dcur_twac_restraintskeypack extends ObjectReference  

Function GiveKeyRewards(int leverage = 1)        
    libs.playerref.Additem(libs.ChastityKey, Utility.RandomInt(1,2))
    libs.playerref.Additem(libs.RestraintsKey, Utility.RandomInt(2,3))
    libs.playerref.Additem(libs.PiercingKey, Utility.RandomInt(1,2))
    libs.playerref.Additem(dclibs.zadc.zadc_furnitureKey, Utility.RandomInt(1,2))
    if Utility.RandomInt() < 25
        libs.playerref.Additem(dclibs.dcumenu.dcur_luckycharm, 1)    
    EndIf
EndFunction

Event OnEquipped(Actor akActor)
    Actor Player = Game.GetPlayer()
    libs.notify("You open the keypack.")    
    Player.RemoveItem(dcur_twac_keypack_generic, 1, absilent = true)
    int icount = Libs.PlayerRef.GetItemCount(dcur_twac_keypack_generic)
    Libs.PlayerRef.removeitem(dcur_twac_keypack_generic, icount, true)
    if icount > 1
        icount -= 1
        Libs.PlayerRef.additem(dcur_twac_keypack_generic, icount, true)
    endif
    Utility.Wait(0.5)
    GiveKeyRewards()
EndEvent

dcur_library Property dclibs  Auto  
zadlibs Property libs  Auto   
MiscObject Property Gold001 Auto

Armor Property dcur_twac_keypack_generic  Auto 

Let's see why it goes:

I have 4 packs:

Player.RemoveItem(dcur_twac_keypack_generic, 1, absilent = true) - remove 1 pack, left 3

int icount = Libs.PlayerRef.GetItemCount(dcur_twac_keypack_generic) - get pack icount - 3
Libs.PlayerRef.removeitem(dcur_twac_keypack_generic, icount, true) - remove 3 pack, left 0

icount -= 1 - icount now 2

Libs.PlayerRef.additem(dcur_twac_keypack_generic, icount, true) - restore icont packs - 2

I open one pack and left 2.

I think there need remove icount -= 1 line like this:

Spoiler

Scriptname dcur_twac_restraintskeypack extends ObjectReference  

Function GiveKeyRewards(int leverage = 1)        
    libs.playerref.Additem(libs.ChastityKey, Utility.RandomInt(1,2))
    libs.playerref.Additem(libs.RestraintsKey, Utility.RandomInt(2,3))
    libs.playerref.Additem(libs.PiercingKey, Utility.RandomInt(1,2))
    libs.playerref.Additem(dclibs.zadc.zadc_furnitureKey, Utility.RandomInt(1,2))
    if Utility.RandomInt() < 25
        libs.playerref.Additem(dclibs.dcumenu.dcur_luckycharm, 1)    
    EndIf
EndFunction

Event OnEquipped(Actor akActor)
    Actor Player = Game.GetPlayer()
    libs.notify("You open the keypack.")    
    Player.RemoveItem(dcur_twac_keypack_generic, 1, absilent = true)
    int icount = Libs.PlayerRef.GetItemCount(dcur_twac_keypack_generic)
    Libs.PlayerRef.removeitem(dcur_twac_keypack_generic, icount, true)
    if icount > 1
;        icount -= 1
        Libs.PlayerRef.additem(dcur_twac_keypack_generic, icount, true)
    endif
    Utility.Wait(0.5)
    GiveKeyRewards()
EndEvent

dcur_library Property dclibs  Auto  
zadlibs Property libs  Auto   
MiscObject Property Gold001 Auto

Armor Property dcur_twac_keypack_generic  Auto  

Also can i suggest add world model for those packs? Then same for Darepack and D.A.W.N.

If you have world model, you can trow pack to ground and when you pick it up - it's restore damaged scripts and pack now work again, you don't need use console or item spawner to fix it.

I add vanilla skyrim world object models like dwarwen details what can you pick up in ruins and those pack works fine - after pick up back script is now working. And as there is fix damaged scripts - it's fix other pack too.

Tag: Hint=014

Edited by Elsidia
Forgot add my easy search hint to post, fixed gramatical erros and add colors.

Hello, I would like to post a suggestion.

Recently I posted this idea on SLSO and SLS forums but their authors simply have no time to implement it to their mods and I right now don't know how to make mods so I'm just gonna post it here too! Maybe someone will be interested. 

My idea is fairly simple but propably tedious and boring to implement:
Enjoyment buffs/debuffs based on amount of devices worn by character, more devices on character should give stronger effects. Especially plugs should provide greater buffs/debuffs to the wearer. Obviously there should be no effects if devices are not locked properly.
Also how the effects are calculated should be tied to lewdness of the character, sex addicts should love to wear these devices and characters with different priorities should find them too restrictive and uncomfortable thus they should receive an enjoyment debuff.
Another thing that might be implemented is giving a buff to the partner which is not wearing any devices. 

This would fit to the existing lore of many devious mods like DCL and give player a reason to lock Dragonborn in these things on purpose (or to avoid getting locked in them even more).

Hi, I need help...
I have all the necessary mods installed (along with their respective requirements). But when I install and enable this mod, the game gives me 'T pose' error on all characters.
I did a lot of testing with all the mods I have. Using FNIS and opening the game to check (every time I added a mod). This mod was the only one that gave me this error (T pose).
How can I solve that?

Spoiler

registromod.thumb.png.5f15cc388ef5b591eab4574acd2880fe.png

Edited by petterparker09
58 minutes ago, petterparker09 said:

I have all the necessary mods installed (along with their respective requirements). But when I install and enable this mod, the game gives me 'T pose' error on all characters.

You have half mods installed from LE version and half mods from SE version.

First figure out what type of Skyrim you have: (LE, SE or AE) and remove all mods and install only mods from that version.

Also you have installed both mods DDA LE and DD 5.1 SE what not works in one also DDA LE is outdated, you need only DD 5.1 SE version or DD 5.1 LE version or DD 5.2 beta for AE version.

T pose means that you have incompatible animations with game version: animation from LE, but you have Skyrim SE or in other way.

Also T pose can means that you after install all mods not run FNIS user animation application to build new animations.