i cant play CL and i hope that next uodate, whenever it is, will correct it

1. invompatible with POP, guards never send to POP. (i wrote that before, some people said that it works for them, be happy, it doesnt work for me. no problems with older versions)

2.  Quick- and Autosaves  CTD, safe tool sais it is corrupted

7 hours ago, shiagwen said:

i cant play CL and i hope that next uodate, whenever it is, will correct it

1. invompatible with POP, guards never send to POP. (i wrote that before, some people said that it works for them, be happy, it doesnt work for me. no problems with older versions)

2.  Quick- and Autosaves  CTD, safe tool sais it is corrupted

Did you look into the MCM of Cursed Loot. There is a setting to block the Cursed Loot Prison

On 11/3/2018 at 3:16 PM, nufndash said:

I feel kinda silly asking this because so many seem to have gotten out of the cave with Chloe just fine, but I have started the Chloe quest, and was on our way the find the imperial solder, but after we killed all the spiders, and then killed the cave bear, the exit was blocked.  Not by a door, just one of those gates or doors you can see through but has no lock or anything.  Did I miss something, I searched everywhere and everything to find a clue, but now I'm stuck.  Can't go back, the drawbridge is up, can't go forward, the tunnel is blocked with a unlock-able gate. Did I miss something?

Sorry, I forgot to mention we were still under Helgen in the cave.

I had exactly this. Couldn't find any other mention of it on the net.
I had to use console to disable (000af671)

I am using "Realm of Lorkhan - Freeform Alternate Start" so didn't start the game in Helgen.

Which quest do you handle rape in?

On my end followers get dorked if they play in more than 1 animation. Prior to first animation that follower would play in they are forced to the ground and tied, they run there 1st animation and then if a second animation runs with them(follower) they start right but after a second revert to being tied on ground while male is still doing his thing. Current workaround is to have no follower or to have max npcs that can indulge themselves with my PC set to 2. 

For me, my PC is pretty much/usually the catalyst that leads to the sex, not really rape. I dont even want follower hogtied,think removing that would work good for me. And Im happy to try but im not seeing it in ck. 

Is there a way to disable the disable teleport when doing quest or when restrained? because I did the alternate perspective route in a new game and after that it went straight the Chloe quest and now I can't teleport anywhere except using the commands.  Only asking because I really don't want to do the Chloe quest for its length of a quest it is.

I’m at the end of the Supply and Demand quest. Where your supposed to return the supplies to the Dollmaker. I talk to her. We go through the conversation. She says she’s gonna unlock everything and take the supplies. But she doesn’t. Is there a way to fix this? Or am I boned?

1 hour ago, DrDieGore said:

Or am I boned?

If you don't have installed SOS mod, when you first time enter in  Whip and Chain inn, you are boned. Without this mod as one here say, it breaks quest line Bound in Skyrim and break shows up in that way. But maybe something other happen to you

4 hours ago, DrDieGore said:

I’m at the end of the Supply and Demand quest. Where your supposed to return the supplies to the Dollmaker. I talk to her. We go through the conversation. She says she’s gonna unlock everything and take the supplies. But she doesn’t. Is there a way to fix this? Or am I boned?

You could try loading the autosave from when you enter and try again to see if the stuff is removed.  If that doesn't work, or you've already cycled past that autosave and its gone, you could add Kimy's key and remove them yourself.  'help kimy' should show you what the RefID is, then just player.additem xxxxxxxx

12 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

You could try loading the autosave from when you enter and try again to see if the stuff is removed.  If that doesn't work, or you've already cycled past that autosave and its gone, you could add Kimy's key and remove them yourself.  'help kimy' should show you what the RefID is, then just player.additem xxxxxxxx

I tried reloading multiple saves. Nothing worked. I just used the free me option in the MCM. The quest seems to not want to complete. It will just sit in my log forever I guess. 

hey i have a stupid question but i cant find the answer
how the fuck do i capture slaves (im not sure if he is from this mod but i have seen someone mention a problem with him in this topic so i assume that he is) for slave trader in riverwood? sorry for my -iq but i cant figure it out 

7 hours ago, Teamsonik said:

but i cant find the answer

Only women can be captured.

1) By combat surrender when it turns on - note - if in surrender scene is hit again surrender is bugged. Due to slow scripts work.

2) By hit NPC with Dollmakers sword - the same about bug

3) Using Dollmakers sell spell - Touch of control - can be used only on enemies or city guards - the same about bug.

After success surrender scene there is dialogue with her  - tied her up.  If surrender is by sword and spell - she is tied automatically. When script completed - there is dialogue follow me. She is your slave and can be sold.

Note - Slave trader doesn't buy guards - guards can only be do other options.

Edited by Elsidia
11 minutes ago, Gudulba said:

A special weapon or tool?

Chance to cut off need be more than 0% - check - escape - examine device. If there is said -  Cut off item is completely impossible - chance is 0%

As example steel items can't be cut off (always 0%) as steel is to hard to cut. And also you need good luck to fight with Skyrim randomizer)

UPD: maybe you need sharp item into inventory (like sword) in FO4 need knife in inventory, as there no swords.

Edited by Elsidia

Bug Report

Quest :: Supply and Demand

Incident Report :: I had 5 followers along with me when the above Quest started. The restraints from the previous quest got unequipped properly through the quest. The Service Belt was equipped on a normal follower instead of Chloe. To fix it I loaded the last Autosave, went out of the Dollmaker's Shop, told the other followers to wait, went inside the Dollmaker's Shop and finished the previous quest.

Am using SE version of the mod, but reported it here since development is going on in here.

@Elsidia

@Kimy