After completing the Supply quest for the Dollmaker, I dismissed Chloe since you don't need her for the next one.   However, she continues following me.  I've set playerfollowercount to 0 (although it was that already).  I don't know what to check to see why she still follows.  I hit the Sexlab Adventures rape quest reset (which was famous for causing npcs to follow you) but that wasn't it.  There's no dialogue on Chloe for anything, so I don't think there's any residual questiness with her...

So i'm in the damsel in distress  quest, I got out of the armbinder, and that let me get through the cage door, but my hands are still considered "bound", the quest didn't update (I'm still in "Free your hands") and in first person mod I can actually  punch while in third person my hands are behind my back and I can only kick. Am I missing something thats still binding my hands or is it glitched?

Edited by reptile8373
25 minutes ago, reptile8373 said:

I got out of the armbinder,

This is only first stage of free hands.

Spoiler

You arms is still tied with rubber gloves.

You need get hand restraints key (2 or 3)

When you have 1 key you press unlock on rubber gloves and if you are lucky got some loosen restraints.

Second stage probably you need harvest herbs to random got sharp item and loose rubber gloves more. It's say with menu if you try unlock - recommend search for some sharp items.

The next stages need 1 hand restraints keys. Press unlock while you are success and after few stages will be hands free. Then start main collect keys and free me long way)

Hi, I would like to leave a suggestions for furnitures.

1 Furnitures should give a debuff to anyone who was locked inside of them. Debuff strenght should be multiplied by the time spent inside the contraption. Player should also have an option to wait for device to unlock PC but at a cost of receiving maximum debuff.

2 Locking yourself willingly and escaping before furniture unlocks itself should be a way for player to train escaping devices and  furnitures. If PC does not manage to escape the sllight debuff should be applied.

3 One bar prison would be a nice addition to the mod

4 Certain furnitures should provide various ways of stimulation to the PC to encourage highly lewd characters to lock themselves inside. They should be used similarly to "masturbate" option in chastity belt. For example:
- rubbing clit on the tip of wooden horse
- spreading legs further away from the pole on one bar prison
Debuffs received from pleasing yourself on the furniture should be weaker with consequitive stimulation (it should take some time though)

5 Being locked into a furniture in public should be a punishment for some crimes, obviously locals should be take advantage of any criminal locked into such contraption. 

@Kimy Dominated quest bugs. Script dcur_df_rule_cityrestraint.psc. Thanks to @Gopostal i found and fix some heavy restraint equip bugs.

Info:

Original script (mark problematic places red):

Spoiler

Scriptname dcur_df_rule_cityrestraint extends dcur_df_baserule  

Bool Function EvaluateRule()
    ; evalute the rule - return true if the player is found in compliance with the rule, false otherwise.
    If dfs.dclibs.GetIsOutdoors() && dfs.aPlayer.IsEquipped(dfs.dcur_df_ElbowBinder_Rendered)
        dfs.libs.notify(dfs.GetMasterName() + " unlocks your restraint to enable you to defend yourself.")
        If dfs.aPlayer.IsEquipped(dfs.dcur_df_ElbowBinder_Rendered)
            dfs.libs.RemoveDevice(dfs.aPlayer, dfs.dcur_df_ElbowBinder_Inventory, dfs.dcur_df_ElbowBinder_Rendered, dfs.libs.zad_DeviousHeavyBondage, destroydevice = true, skipmutex = true)
        ElseIf dfs.aPlayer.IsEquipped(dfs.dcur_df_PrisonerChains_Rendered)
            dfs.libs.RemoveDevice(dfs.aPlayer, dfs.dcur_df_PrisonerChains_Inventory, dfs.dcur_df_PrisonerChains_Rendered, dfs.libs.zad_DeviousHeavyBondage, destroydevice = true, skipmutex = true)
        EndIf
    EndIf
    If !dfs.dclibs.GetIsOutdoors() && !dfs.aPlayer.IsEquipped(dfs.dcur_df_ElbowBinder_Rendered)        
        dfs.libs.notify(dfs.GetMasterName() + " locks a restraint on you because you are now in a safe area.")
        dfs.dclibs.Strip(dfs.aPlayer, False)
        Utility.Wait(0.5)
        If Utility.RandomInt(0,1) == 0
            dfs.libs.EquipDevice(dfs.aPlayer, dfs.dcur_df_ElbowBinder_Inventory, dfs.dcur_df_ElbowBinder_Rendered, dfs.libs.zad_DeviousHeavyBondage, skipmutex = true)
        Else
            dfs.libs.EquipDevice(dfs.aPlayer, dfs.dcur_df_PrisonerChains_Inventory, dfs.dcur_df_PrisonerChains_Rendered, dfs.libs.zad_DeviousHeavyBondage, skipmutex = true)
        EndIf
    EndIf
    Return True
EndFunction

I found that this script apply Armbinder or Heavy shackles on player even if player already in heavy bondage. As in this quest traps are active it can be real, that player already are bound. Then it ends with spawn match Dominated quest inventory device in inventory.

As for heavy shackles it completely ignores EquipConflictingDevices property. I don't know how it works in Skyrim, but i think it must deny equip if player already wears a keyword in this list (if i'm not right - sorry then):

Spoiler

Clipboard.jpg.b0d7636d5582bde93264c720938ac753.jpg

As heavy shackles use slots 46, 59 i made on that info fix: 

Spoiler

Clipboard1.jpg.48b9821986255b29e61d77b9ab828bd4.jpg

Now fixed script and explain:

Spoiler

Scriptname dcur_df_rule_cityrestraint extends dcur_df_baserule  

Bool Function EvaluateRule()
    ; evalute the rule - return true if the player is found in compliance with the rule, false otherwise.
    If (dfs.dclibs.GetIsOutdoors() && dfs.aPlayer.IsEquipped(dfs.dcur_df_ElbowBinder_Rendered)) || (dfs.dclibs.GetIsOutdoors() && dfs.aPlayer.IsEquipped(dfs.dcur_df_PrisonerChains_Rendered))
        dfs.libs.notify(dfs.GetMasterName() + " unlocks your restraint to enable you to defend yourself.")
        If dfs.aPlayer.IsEquipped(dfs.dcur_df_ElbowBinder_Rendered)
            dfs.libs.RemoveDevice(dfs.aPlayer, dfs.dcur_df_ElbowBinder_Inventory, dfs.dcur_df_ElbowBinder_Rendered, dfs.libs.zad_DeviousHeavyBondage, destroydevice = true, skipmutex = true)
        ElseIf dfs.aPlayer.IsEquipped(dfs.dcur_df_PrisonerChains_Rendered)
            dfs.libs.RemoveDevice(dfs.aPlayer, dfs.dcur_df_PrisonerChains_Inventory, dfs.dcur_df_PrisonerChains_Rendered, dfs.libs.zad_DeviousHeavyBondage, destroydevice = true, skipmutex = true)
        EndIf
    EndIf
    If !dfs.dclibs.GetIsOutdoors() && !dfs.aPlayer.IsEquipped(dfs.dcur_df_ElbowBinder_Rendered)    && !dfs.aPlayer.Wornhaskeyword(dfs.libs.zad_DeviousHeavyBondage)    
        dfs.libs.notify(dfs.GetMasterName() + " locks a restraint on you because you are now in a safe area.")
        dfs.dclibs.Strip(dfs.aPlayer, False)
        Utility.Wait(0.5)
        Int r3 = Utility.RandomInt(0,1)
        If r3 == 1 && dfs.aPlayer.Wornhaskeyword(dfs.libs.zad_DeviousArmCuffs) ; player wears arm cuffs what have conflicting slot with Heavy shackles
            r3 = 0
        EndIf
        If  r3 == 0

dfs.libs.EquipDevice(dfs.aPlayer, dfs.dcur_df_ElbowBinder_Inventory, dfs.dcur_df_ElbowBinder_Rendered, dfs.libs.zad_DeviousHeavyBondage, skipmutex = true)
        Else
            dfs.libs.EquipDevice(dfs.aPlayer, dfs.dcur_df_PrisonerChains_Inventory, dfs.dcur_df_PrisonerChains_Rendered, dfs.libs.zad_DeviousHeavyBondage, skipmutex = true)
        EndIf
    EndIf
    Return True
EndFunction

Green part. There was problem if after equip Heavy shackles not removed in wild because in original there is only one check if player wears a armbinder. I add check for shackles too. Now shackles is removed correct.

Blue part. There i check if player already wears a heavy bondage, then no necessary put on armbinder or shackles as player already tied or this only end with item spawn in inventory.

Purple part.

As Heavy shackles have two slots (46 - armbinder, yokes) (59 - arm cuffs), then if player wears arm cuffs, it's end with spawn shackles into inventory without equip. Because i rework random generated part. I check if game choose a shackles for equip and if player wears a arm cuffs, then it change random to equip armbinder what not have 59 slot.

I test those changes in Skyrim sandbox i found no bugs. Of course somehow i maybe not test all possibilities but still all works fine from tests.

UPD: I just understand that check into city if need put on Dominated heavy restraint items still missing check if already wears a Heavy shackles. But as i here added check for heavy bondage - yellow part in fixed script now not need as this item have heavy bondage keyword. as shackles too.

Tag: Hint=007

Edited by Elsidia

Nothing patriculary new, but what exactly is the reason that sometimes when my HP goes too low it just goes "you cannot continue fighting", but immediatly refill my character's HP and just let her continue combat without consequences? Sometimes it happens several times in a row which practically means I am invincible without consequences for taking damage. It happens both when the "finishing move" I take is poison damage, melee damage or ranged damage, the faction of the attackers makes no difference and neither is their eligility for rape (I mean, they are not neccesarily the type that "loses interest" when I properly fall defeated to the ground)

On the other hand, sometimes when I get knocked down I don't stand back up and my character is stuck lying there curled in pain until I relaod a save XD

And on another topic: had a little fun with the rubber doll quest for good old time's sake and I got myself in trouble and got several bondage items on me which included a gag but not a blindfold, and it skipped the hood and went for the armbinder.

So my questions: Was the hood removed from that quest when it's MCM was removed? Which leads to the next, more important question: can we have the rubber doll's MCM back? It had so many important things to control there such as the time it takes the rubber to expand (basically I play DCL in a much "faster" pace than the default settings, with traps happening often, but keys dropping more as well, and stuff like the slave and slut collar have their chances increased but also their duration reduced, so if the rubber doll is stuck on a growth rate of 12h or 24h per item that's pretty slow for me, especially considering no other events will happen in the meantime)

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

if you have installed ineeds mod, DCL skips hood not to death by starvation.

So for instance I have ineed but I cannot *die* from neglecting needs, only get heavily debuffed, so for such reasons I would love to have configurabily back

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

all enemies near is dead or not any near to surrender.

Definitely not the case with me. I speak of cases when a guard or bandit or wolf strike me down and I get this message and am immediatly standing (without even properly falling), combat ready, HP refilled, and no DCL consequences happen. Maybe for some buggy reason the game treats it *as if* no one alive was around, but there definitely are, and more often than not, the second or third defeat counts normally, so it proves they always were eligible to trigger a defeat.

1 hour ago, thedarkone1234 said:

wolf strike me down

Animals especially a wolfs are illegal target for rapist, because combat surrender ends without any problems immediately. About bandits can't say clear. Maybe something with animations problem.

1 hour ago, thedarkone1234 said:

I would love to have configurabily back

this is built into DCL scripts, need recompile to change it. Also disable a hood was never configurable into DCL. If you have ineed it's always was disabled. As about MCM this is too big because there is taken off many configurable things. And never back. You can export settings and manually change variables values and import changed file back.

Edited by Elsidia

Running into a weird issue I'm hoping someone here has solved before - I can't use the "safe word" when I'm done RPing to get the items to remove. It worked for a long time, but then it just... didn't. Here's my load order

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
Simple No More Stupid Dog.esl
Fertility Mode.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Cathedral - 3D Mountain Flowers.esp
Expressive Facegen Morphs.esl
Heels Sound.esm
Smooth Weapon.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
3DNPC.esp
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
RealisticWaterTwo - Resources.esm
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
FlowerGirls SE.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
GQJ_DG_vampireamuletfix.esp
SkyUI_SE.esp
Obsidian Weathers.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
SpellChargingFramework.esp
female mannequins.esp
[immyneedscake] RyanReos Bunny Irelia.esp
Perk Points at Skill Levels 50-75-100.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
HearthfireMultiKid.esp
HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
Fertility Mode - Flower Girls.esp
Fertility Mode - RSChildren.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
CommunityOverlays1_0T30.esp
AIO SE TATTOOS.esp
[immyneedscake] RyanReos High Priestess.esp
LeftHandRings.esp
AIMFIX.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp
SlaveTats.esp
[immyneedscake] RyanReos Elf Paladin.esp
RaceMenuHH.esp
UltimateCombat.esp
Fast Sprinting.esp
FNIS.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
RaceMenu.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
XPMSE.esp
zzEstrus.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SexLabTools.esp
Simple Offence Suppression MCM.esp
Visible Favorited Gear.esp
Xing SMP Hairs and Wigs - Fuse.esp
Xing SMP Hairs and Wigs - HHairstyles.esp
YunDao_Hdt_Hair.esp
VioLens SE.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
JKs Skyrim.esp
proudspiremanortnf.esp
ZedUnlimitedWeaponEnchant.esp
Odin - Skyrim Magic Overhaul.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
EstrusSpider.esp
WICO - Immersive People.esp
RSChildren.esp
RSC_USSEP_AventusFix.esp
Fort(ified) Dawnguard.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
SexLab-Parasites.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
NewArmoury.esp
SexLab More Creatures.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
Devious Devices SE patch.esp
JS Armored Circlets SE.esp
Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins Reborn.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
Cloaks.esp
Populated Forts Towers Places Reborn.esp
Populated Lands Roads Paths Reborn.esp
SLSFFameComments.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
Populated Cities Towns Villages Reborn.esp
Public Whore.esp
Populated Skyrim Prisons Cells Reborn.esp
JailRape.esp
Dovabear.esp
InsanitySorrow Weapons Pack.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
Xing SMP Hairs and Wigs - Dint999.esp
LeftHandRings-1stPersonView.esp
StrangeRunes.esp
Frost Meshes Patch.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Armory of Favored Soul.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
BW Lydia.esp
BlendedRoads.esp
DiverseDragonsCollectionSE.esp
GirlHeavyArmor.esp
KS Jewelry.esp
KSHairFor3DNPC.esp
Serana.esp
WICO - Immersive Character.esp
WICO - Wild Hunt Gears.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
aMidianBorn_Book of Silence.esp
KSHairdosSMP.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
3DNPC Imperious Patch.esp
SmoothCam.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
MCMHelper.esp
GDOS - Splendid Mechanized Dwemer Door.esp
3DNPC0.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
ELFX - NoBreezehome.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
Cloaks - USSEP Patch.esp
Daedric Reaper Armor.esp
WICO - Immersive Dawnguard.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
3BBB.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
CBBE.esp
icepenguinworldmapclassic.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
Bow Charge Plus.esp
Zikoru Swords.esp
RUSTIC SOULGEMS - Unsorted.esp
dse-soulgem-oven.esp
Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
Trade & Barter.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
Odin - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Speed And Reach Fixes.esp
nwsFollowerFramework.esp
nwsFF_NTMD_Apocalypse.esp
nwsFF_NoTeamMagicDamage.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
BreezehomeByLupus.esp

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Animals especially a wolfs are illegal target for rapist, because combat surrender ends without any problems immediately. About bandits can't say clear. Maybe something with animations problem.

Actually animals can be enabled as rapists in the MCM, though I personally only use that feature for dwemer constructs and other things that for some reason are not allowed via the "humanoid" trigger, but due to that setting i can tell that I had wolves try to initiate sex once as a rapist only to fail for lack of animations, but DCL will allow it, if you choose to make it so (Gotta commend Kimy for enabling features she personally doesn't like).

Anyway, this is 99% *not* an animation problem, since proper behavior would be getting knocked down, raising my hands up, and getting a prompt to surrender or try to resist (or get an alternative message box saying the enemies "lose interest", either way, the fact no message box at all appears and instead it skips immediatly to giving me back player controls and restoring my HP suggests that the code for "all enemies are dead" or "no enemies around" got executed for some reason, which is a bug, because they are very alive, but that's at least a good place to start debugging

Ok i have DD 5.1 and CL 9.0, a different laptop and it seems a lot of my previous problems are gone... except the devices clipping thing, even aradia devices clip. I did notice that whenever i equip things that change my body type like straight jackets and hobble dresses they no longer clip so im thinking it is the UNP body im using, can someone help me find one that wont clip?

11 hours ago, InfernoVictor said:

Ok i have DD 5.1 and CL 9.0, a different laptop and it seems a lot of my previous problems are gone... except the devices clipping thing, even aradia devices clip. I did notice that whenever i equip things that change my body type like straight jackets and hobble dresses they no longer clip so im thinking it is the UNP body im using, can someone help me find one that wont clip?

If you are using a UUNP body for your naked body, you need to choose UUNP when installing DD and DCL, and if you use a CBBE for the naked body, you need to choose these for DD and DCL, and then run bodyslide. The only way to redo the initial choice if you got it wrong is to reinstall the mods since the choice is made in the FOMOD installer.

On 1/15/2022 at 6:14 PM, thedarkone1234 said:

If you are using a UUNP body for your naked body, you need to choose UUNP when installing DD and DCL, and if you use a CBBE for the naked body, you need to choose these for DD and DCL, and then run bodyslide. The only way to redo the initial choice if you got it wrong is to reinstall the mods since the choice is made in the FOMOD installer.

I have never used and/or selected CBBE on skyrim, i made sure to to select UUNP as i always do. This is a problem ive been having since DD 3.0, starting to think its body replacer im using.

I just finished Bound in Skyrim questline, The Cursed Collar Quest just completed successfully, equipping high security items ( hs collar, hs bra, hs chastity belt, and left the cursed plugs inserted). The Cursed Collar quest is in the completed list, but the Bound in Skyrim Quest is still in the Active list with the top item showing the completed cursed collar quest. My question is shouldn't Bound in Skyrim quest now move itself into the completed section, not remain in the active?  What move is there currently to do?  Talking to Melanie and/or the Dollmaker, before and after removing the high security items and plugs does nothing, offers no options to end this quest.

So I'm getting this weird thing where when I open a chest or loot a body instead of getting restraints put on my character when it proc I get a message about putting restraints on a bound girl

Spoiler

20220120182514_1.jpg.506bbc6265319fa324d69aa57b5d5935.jpg

I'm not really sure why this is happening, but it was working as intended  a while ago though I did put some new mods in so that's probably the cause. Here's my load order (which probably needs a lot of work)

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
daymoyl.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
AddItemMenuLE.esp
Devious Arachnophobia.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLab-Parasites.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
FNISspells.esp
LindsWoodlandAlchemist.esp
LindsMarksmageGarb.esp
LindsSpellslinger.esp
Vampire Crown.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLabTools.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
XPMSE.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp

Here's my mod priority list if its needed (probably needs a lot of work too)

Spoiler

*DLC: HearthFires

*DLC: Dragonborn

*DLC: Dawnguard

+Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch

+Crash fixes

+SkyUI

+Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS

+FNIS - Creature Pack

+FNIS - Spells

+RaceMenu

+Lind's Woodland Alchemist Dress

+Lind's Marksmage Garb

+Lind's Spellslinger Outfit

+CBBE HDT Lind's Armor Compilation

+Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-

+SOS

+HDT Physics Extensions

+BodySlide and Outfit Studio

+SexLabFramework v1.62

+SexLabMatchMaker

+Mfg Console

+skse - overwrite

+SexLabAroused_V

+ZaZ Animation Pack

+Devious Arachnophonia

+Devious Devices

+Deviously Cursed Loot

+UIExtensions

+AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer

+Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice

+SKSE - Fus Ro D'oh Overwrite

+Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim

+BodySlide Presets

+Vampire Lord Crown and Aetherial Crown Retexture

+SexLab Tools v

+SL Defeat v

+Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life

+JContainers

+SLDialogues

+HentaiCreatures_MNCv

+EstrusForSkyrim

+Estrus Chaurus V

+KyneBlessing

+CreatureFramework V

+SLAnimLoader

+BakaFactory's SLAL Pack

+Simple Slavery Plus Plus

+SDPlus

+SDResources

+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

+MoreNastyCritters_v

+BakaFactory Animated Beasts Cocks

+skse - sexlab json profile

+FNIS - Output

5 hours ago, Mikewind said:

So I'm getting this weird thing where when I open a chest or loot a body instead of getting restraints put on my character when it proc I get a message about putting restraints on a bound girl

Reveal hidden contents

20220120182514_1.jpg.506bbc6265319fa324d69aa57b5d5935.jpg

I'm not really sure why this is happening, but it was working as intended  a while ago though I did put some new mods in so that's probably the cause. Here's my load order (which probably needs a lot of work)

Reveal hidden contents

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
daymoyl.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
AddItemMenuLE.esp
Devious Arachnophobia.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLab-Parasites.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
FNISspells.esp
LindsWoodlandAlchemist.esp
LindsMarksmageGarb.esp
LindsSpellslinger.esp
Vampire Crown.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLabTools.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
XPMSE.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp

Here's my mod priority list if its needed (probably needs a lot of work too)

Reveal hidden contents

*DLC: HearthFires

*DLC: Dragonborn

*DLC: Dawnguard

+Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch

+Crash fixes

+SkyUI

+Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS

+FNIS - Creature Pack

+FNIS - Spells

+RaceMenu

+Lind's Woodland Alchemist Dress

+Lind's Marksmage Garb

+Lind's Spellslinger Outfit

+CBBE HDT Lind's Armor Compilation

+Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-

+SOS

+HDT Physics Extensions

+BodySlide and Outfit Studio

+SexLabFramework v1.62

+SexLabMatchMaker

+Mfg Console

+skse - overwrite

+SexLabAroused_V

+ZaZ Animation Pack

+Devious Arachnophonia

+Devious Devices

+Deviously Cursed Loot

+UIExtensions

+AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer

+Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice

+SKSE - Fus Ro D'oh Overwrite

+Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim

+BodySlide Presets

+Vampire Lord Crown and Aetherial Crown Retexture

+SexLab Tools v

+SL Defeat v

+Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life

+JContainers

+SLDialogues

+HentaiCreatures_MNCv

+EstrusForSkyrim

+Estrus Chaurus V

+KyneBlessing

+CreatureFramework V

+SLAnimLoader

+BakaFactory's SLAL Pack

+Simple Slavery Plus Plus

+SDPlus

+SDResources

+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

+MoreNastyCritters_v

+BakaFactory Animated Beasts Cocks

+skse - sexlab json profile

+FNIS - Output

Didn't look at the mod list or anything, because I am not good at this kinda stuff, but in general, when DCL generates a bound girl and applies DD on her, if you happen to be in any inventory menu (looting something or simply opening your own inventory), you will see messages as if you bound the girl. It is harmless far as I could tell. I guess this is what was happening because you didn't mention this happening while going through doors or picking plants (as these do not open your inventory, though they can trigger traps).

You can verify that the actual trap mechanic has no issues by setting the trap chance to 100% (and setting its dependency on arousal to 0%, so in the debug menu of DCL you see the chance is actually 100%) and then try to trigger a few traps

7 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Didn't look at the mod list or anything, because I am not good at this kinda stuff, but in general, when DCL generates a bound girl and applies DD on her, if you happen to be in any inventory menu (looting something or simply opening your own inventory), you will see messages as if you bound the girl. It is harmless far as I could tell. I guess this is what was happening because you didn't mention this happening while going through doors or picking plants (as these do not open your inventory, though they can trigger traps).

You can verify that the actual trap mechanic has no issues by setting the trap chance to 100% (and setting its dependency on arousal to 0%, so in the debug menu of DCL you see the chance is actually 100%) and then try to trigger a few traps

So after cranking everything up I can still get restraints placed on my character, but i do still see the occasional message of putting restraints on a bound girl

5 hours ago, Mikewind said:

So after cranking everything up I can still get restraints placed on my character, but i do still see the occasional message of putting restraints on a bound girl

It is nothing serious. Happens from time to time. Maybe it will vanish after a few quests. The explanation you got, was correct. If you browse this thread you will find here and there the same issue from other people and it was always just temporary.

To make sure, have a look at your save now and than using a savegame tool like resaver. If there are dozens of suspended stacks visible, your game setup has a flaw. Otherwise you can ignore the bound girl message.

As an advanced assurance you could have a look at your papyrus log. If after the startup still dozens off error messages are running over your screen, you should resolve your errors. In most cases, you will have a few error messages during the game load, because the mods are looking for e.g. the soft dependencies, resulting in error messages. But after maybe 60 seconds there shouldn't happen error messages or only the errors you are aware about, doing nothing serious.

If you can read those bound girl equip messages every time you open your inventory in a city or tavern, you script engine is strained.

Edited by Rogwar002