4 minutes ago, Mikewind said:

Is there any way to safely store Queen Sarah's chasity gear without it disappearing?

Yes. After take it off you, put back all pieces and take off. If will made it not disappear. Also don't forgot save before it. probably if this trick not help, drop on ground and collect back if those items have ground models.

16 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Yes. After take it off you, put back all pieces and take off. If will made it not disappear. Also don't forgot save before it. probably if this trick not help, drop on ground and collect back if those items have ground models.

Hey that worked thank you

Hmm, this is the first time i have stumbled across a weird issue with this mod despite using it for quite a while, so for what ever reason when the Ultra Tight Straitjacket trap pops, it refuses to tie me up, i can voluntarily put on all the other variants of it and it'll work but not the Dress variant which starts the whole thing.

Has anyone else come across this before?

2 hours ago, nitrovgs said:

Sorry but I need some assistance again how do you get the gags off I got the heavy one on and can't seem to get it off.. do I just keep trying?

You may need some head restraint keys and maybe more than 1.

1 hour ago, Zurasi said:

Hmm, this is the first time i have stumbled across a weird issue with this mod despite using it for quite a while,

This is silent equip bug. If mod runs background equip procedure of any DD item (at your case ultra tight straitjacket) and you are too fast and in this running moment enter in any menu (most probably it's container or inventory), then silent equip process thinks that you equip item from inventory and shows up equipping dialogue.

9 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

This is silent equip bug. If mod runs background equip procedure of any DD item (at your case ultra tight straitjacket) and you are too fast and in this running moment enter in any menu (most probably it's container or inventory), then silent equip process thinks that you equip item from inventory and shows up equipping dialogue.

Ahh okay, cause if i try and equip the Dress after the failed trap.. it doesn't even proc any question about tying myself up, infact it doesn't even show up on my body, a bit annoying but i guess ill turn that trap off for now till i can figure it out.

1 minute ago, Zurasi said:

it doesn't even show up on my body,

You have 3 possible problems:

1) Not run correctly bodyslide after install a DD and DCL. Or bodyslide points on wrong folder where not game files for mod.

2) You have outdated DD or patches what's prevents run DD scripts.

3) You have conflicts mods, what damages a DD scripts - as example no enchantment restriction mod.

I have this event active and no problem with Ultra tight straitjacket. Play SE version, but that's gives more problems as LE version, so that's not case.

7 minutes ago, Zurasi said:

Ahh okay, cause if i try and equip the Dress after the failed trap.. it doesn't even proc any question about tying myself up, infact it doesn't even show up on my body, a bit annoying but i guess ill turn that trap off for now till i can figure it out.

The trick is usually: don't open any menu until you are sure all items got placed on you (in most cases DCL gives you a message box when done binding you, wait for that).
Also, better not move or use any container, else you might trigger another trap and then no one knows what might happen

16 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

You have 3 possible problems:

1) Not run correctly bodyslide after install a DD and DCL. Or bodyslide points on wrong folder where not game files for mod.

2) You have outdated DD or patches what's prevents run DD scripts.

3) You have conflicts mods, what damages a DD scripts - as example no enchantment restriction mod.

I have this event active and no problem with Ultra tight straitjacket. Play SE version, but that's gives more problems as LE version, so that's not case.

Okay, ill try and reinstall DD and DCL and see what happens, bodyslide isn't the issue for me, MIGHT be some conflicting mods, ill find out the after the reinstall, thanks for the tips so far!

21 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

The trick is usually: don't open any menu until you are sure all items got placed on you (in most cases DCL gives you a message box when done binding you, wait for that).
Also, better not move or use any container, else you might trigger another trap and then no one knows what might happen

That's the weird thing as i get shown this.. (h1.png) then i gave the game like.. 5minutes then hit okay, nothing happens, then i go into my inventory and it looks like this (h2.png).

In the middle of a reinstall to see if things gets fixed. :P

h1.png

h2.png

39 minutes ago, Zurasi said:

In the middle of a reinstall to see if things gets fixed.

Only thing that not ultra tight straitjacket but catsuit) If you have on locked catsuit, then straitjacket can't equip as there is conflict

Edited by Elsidia
1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Only thing that not ultra tight straitjacket but catsuit) If you have on locked catsuit, then straitjacket can't equip as there is conflict

I've tried naked as well, and after safewording EVERYTHING, reinstall didn't help sadly so there is probably some conflicting DD scripts somewhere from other mods.

I'll troubleshoot more tomorrow. 

Edited by Zurasi
46 minutes ago, Slytherite said:

is there a way to keep the "random bound girls" from spawning? I have the random spawned girls set to 0 and they still appear in towns and taverns/inns.

The girls that appear were spawned before you disabled the spawning of bound girls.

You can try waiting a long time in-game (about 30 days) to despawn them, or you can simply use the resetinterior console command on the cells/locations in where they have spawned. For example: If there is a bound girl in the Bannered Mare in Whiterun, open console and type resetinterior whiterunbanneredmare.

You will need to get the interiors' names in the Editor ID if you want to use that command. Alternatively, you can approach each of the bound girl, open the console, click on them and type disable. This makes the selected NPC disappear.

Any of those aforementioned ways should remove all spawned bound girls in-game without affecting other DCL elements.

4 hours ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

The girls that appear were spawned before you disabled the spawning of bound girls.

You can try waiting a long time in-game (about 30 days) to despawn them, or you can simply use the resetinterior console command on the cells/locations in where they have spawned. For example: If there is a bound girl in the Bannered Mare in Whiterun, open console and type resetinterior whiterunbanneredmare.

You will need to get the interiors' names in the Editor ID if you want to use that command. Alternatively, you can approach each of the bound girl, open the console, click on them and type disable. This makes the selected NPC disappear.

Any of those aforementioned ways should remove all spawned bound girls in-game without affecting other DCL elements.

yeah, if only they that wasn't the default option which makes them spawn as soon as you start the game.

3 Things.

First: Awesome Mod

Second: Is it just me, or did the Options for Bondage-Talk vanish in the latest version? Like, i think you were able to choose the weight of each option that would apply

Third: Did the Bondage-Enticing Dialogue vanish? I remember, in previous versions there was a chance that an npc would ask you if you would consent to equip some bondage-items and he would reward you. You even had the choice between how severe the bondage would be. Is that gone as well?

7 minutes ago, Justgingeryt said:

how do you start the main quest line?

Make your way to Helgen, or if you use the the alternate start included in DCL, you will be dropped off at Helgen at the end of it. Find a girl named Chloe in the Helgen fort prison, and offering to assist in her quests will take you through the questline you are looking for.

43 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Probably you not advanced to right quest stage for cooking or not collect all ingredients

I got it to finally pass by being sent to the cell.. so no big issue anymore.. but hopefully this will help others if they see it too

I finished most of the Bound in Skyrim stuff about six months ago. I haven't updated or added any mods since, so I'm assuming everything should still work fine.

Recently, I have started a new game and I've never encountered the tentacle parasite so I increased the weight for the event a bit, but left everything else on default. Played the beginning of the regular story, then started Chloe's quest and when I was bondage free I took the chance to increase the weight again (to 100, but that doesn't mean its a 100% chance, right?) and also increased the general chance for cursed loot from 5% to 15%.

Since then I have finished Chloe's quest and completed a few dungeons and normal Skyrim sidequests. I would guess that I have played for at least 3-4 hours but I haven't encountered a single cursed loot event! I can't be this unlucky, right? Is there a way to check if something is wrong?

This is the my current situation, if that helps:

I have sent Chloe home shortly after finishing her quest and currently have Leah as my follower. The active quest is "Learning the ropes" but I haven't done anything in it so far. The only devious devices my character is wearing are the Dollmaker's slave collar and some ballet boots. Her arousal is currently at level 100.  According to the debug menu my current cursed loot chance is 32.5%.

Just to see what would happen I just removed the devices with the safeword, set the chance for cursed loot to 100% (which, weirdly enough, only increased the chance in  the debug menu to around 75%). The first enemy I killed and looted triggered a cursed loot event. I didn't want to break progress on the Bound in Skyrim questline so I loaded an old save.