On 3/12/2019 at 2:33 PM, DocClox said:

OK. Preliminary run shows missing pony boots. Armbinder and tats still work as intended. The boots should be an easy fix if my cats ever stop picketing my keyboard.

The CK has a few new errors, some of them probably related to ZAP and DD upgrades. Anyone have any strong feelings about ZAP8+? For or against? If not, I'll probably upgrade to 8

As there was some infighting between the DD group and T.a.r.a. working in Zaz there did indeed develop a schism but while that got patched over a new problem arose.  It turns out that the game itself seems to only allow you between 13,000 and 14,000 (no exact number) additional animations added using FNIS.  Once you exceed the magic number you will always CTD when trying to load the game. 

The number is not exact because the game stores the added animations in some resource that it uses for other things.  With a light load of mods you will probably be able to have more animations.  With a large mod load that number drops.  We are hoping to figure out which resource we need to tweak and of course how to tweak it but so far we have nothing.

In addition to the overall limit there is also a limit on how many alternate animations can be added and due to a bug in the DD setup which used up a number of those alternate animations slots needlessly we also discovered another way to CTD the game while loading.  That of course increased the drama between DD and Zaz at exactly the wrong time.  The DD group has solved the bug in their more recent versions.

Because of that the increasing number of animations in both Zaz and DD have caused a number of people who install both to CTD and forced them to drop animations, often one or the other pack and the mods requiring them.  Others have removed SLAL packs of less favored animations to make room but it seems lots of people are running into these newly found limits regularly.

The SE version of Skyrim is subject to the same limits, whatever resource is being used up it seems Bethesda didn't increase it for SE though since they don't run into it with vanilla that might be somewhat excusable.

Sorry about the word wall but you needed a summary of events so you can decide what path you want to take but it seems you really should consider using Zaz or DD but not both now.

13 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Sorry about the word wall but you needed a summary of events so you can decide what path you want to take but it seems you really should consider using Zaz or DD but not both now.

Not really a choice then.  The mod is all about player bondage, and DD is better at that. Hacking ZAP out of the dependencies is going to be a non-trivial operation though.

On 3/14/2019 at 4:33 AM, DocClox said:

Anyway, it's going to ZAP7. ZAP8+ shipped with a bug in one of the scripts meaning I can't compile against it. Which means the scripts supplied aren't the ones used to compile the mod, which means that even if I fix that error, I can't trust the scripts to work right.

Regarding ZAP 8 vs DD: when i asked t.ara for a light version he offered me to ask for the furnitures i want to use and he might give permission to use/include them instead of making ZAP 8 a requirement. I personally never got my head around working with the CK, and imho as a solution it's still way worse than a light/split resource only version of his work but still... if you desperatly want to add some of his things, that might be an option. Plus, if more and more people ask for it he might rethink about that. ;) 

For removing ZAP as a dependency i guess the DD team might give you some hints how to reduce the workload to the bare minimum, if they keep names etc. and it's just replacing the source in scripts, it shouldn't be too much work i think. But as mentioned, i never really used CK myself so there might be traps i'm unaware of.

Anyways, glad to see you back. I'd love to see a continuiation of this mod. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2019 at 11:09 PM, DocClox said:

Not really a choice then.  The mod is all about player bondage, and DD is better at that. Hacking ZAP out of the dependencies is going to be a non-trivial operation though.

Also there are a bunch of new "devices" that are pony girl themed that you might take a look at.  Things like tails, bit and bridle with ears and that sort of thing.  I am seeing them in the mod Devious Lore, but I assume they are just part of DD.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, RedDotGecko said:

this is a series of races right? i only get the first one??? how do i get to the other ones? and if it's only waiting then wtf how long? i waited for like 2 ingame weeks

okok, that sh*t worked now, but if i go to the carriage driver and he does his "inspection" at the last part it always gets stuck (the animation doesn't stop, even through i can talk with him and attack) if i save there and quit the game and then load that save it kinda works but then if i should go on the cart, and he says that he should help me up, my charakter just walks away and then the driver just goes on the cart and nothing happens

On 6/28/2020 at 8:08 PM, RedDotGecko said:

okok, that sh*t worked now, but if i go to the carriage driver and he does his "inspection" at the last part it always gets stuck (the animation doesn't stop, even through i can talk with him and attack) if i save there and quit the game and then load that save it kinda works but then if i should go on the cart, and he says that he should help me up, my charakter just walks away and then the driver just goes on the cart and nothing happens

I have the same issue.

On 6/28/2020 at 1:08 PM, RedDotGecko said:

On 7/5/2020 at 6:54 AM, Tarros said:

I have the same issue.

There's only one race and the second main quest unfortunately isn't complete.  Which is a shame casue this mod has so much potential.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, woodie99 said:

hi what is the default body for the mod , can i use cbbe for instance 

On 9/12/2015 at 11:04 AM, DocClox said:

I use CBBE myself.

As DocClox used CBBE, you should be fine with it too. On a side note, the restraints he used may not be Bodyslide-compatible. He never mentions that mod. Bodyslide came out at the end of 2013, and Doc released this mod in mid-2014.

This mod is seriously glitched beyond playable. I managed to bypass getting stuck on the carriage by using "help qayl" to search for the quest ID and using completequest <questID> and then setstage <questID> 0 for the next quest (dinner for two) to by pass this glitched quest, but I end up getting stuck again soon after the gate. This time I have no idea how to fix it and just gave up. It's a shame because it really was one of the coolest quest mods out there.

8 hours ago, suiseseki said:

This mod is seriously glitched beyond playable. I managed to bypass getting stuck on the carriage by using "help qayl" to search for the quest ID and using completequest <questID> and then setstage <questID> 0 for the next quest (dinner for two) to by pass this glitched quest, but I end up getting stuck again soon after the gate. This time I have no idea how to fix it and just gave up. It's a shame because it really was one of the coolest quest mods out there.

That's as far as DocClox wrote. There is no more.

• 8 months later...