Anyone can tell me, how to trigger rhiekling threesome? I tryed with defeat, but its starts animation just with one. 

try lovers matchmaker, use the spell on both of them and yourself all within a second before the animations start and that should do the trick.

can anyone tell me where the new skinned dog is from the picture?

I agree it would be absolutely fantastic if Minotaurs were added in eventually. Perhaps even the Ogre as well. It seems odd that Skyrim is a more "savage" province of Tamriel than Oblivion, yet arguably two of Oblivion's most savage enemies do not even make an appearance in the neighboring province. Ogres seem more fitting of skyrim's landscape IMHO.

Anyways, thanks again for all the work you put into this mod compilation Dentarr.

Encountered a problem while downloading main file (MoreNastyCritters7_9.7z): Error downloading about 20 MB. Anybody can download the file at the Mega or something like that?

Downloads seem to be working fine right now although I noticed someone else on the forums having trouble.

Might be worth trying again later in case there is some network issue between your location and the server. You could also try clearing your browser cache just in case.

Encountered a problem while downloading main file (MoreNastyCritters7_9.7z): Error downloading about 20 MB. Anybody can download the file at the Mega or something like that?

Downloads seem to be working fine right now although I noticed someone else on the forums having trouble.

Might be worth trying again later in case there is some network issue between your location and the server. You could also try clearing your browser cache just in case.

Nah, it's not browser - tried 2 Browser + IE (like a suicide). The server may be... I dont know. Can anyone also have this problem. (sorry bad gramma)

can any of you tell me where the newly skinned dog is from the download picture? really would like to know please

do you mean the german shepherd? i asked before its judah from hentai creatures. just need to buy the spell.

yes!!! where from? the general trader in riverwood doesnt have the spell in his shop list to buy

can any of you tell me where the newly skinned dog is from the download picture? really would like to know please

do you mean the german shepherd? i asked before its judah from hentai creatures. just need to buy the spell.

yes!!! where from? the general trader in riverwood doesnt have the spell in his shop list to buy

he should do thats where i buy the books to read from

you could use console and search for judah

one of the codes should be for the spell book to summon him

or just use the dump spells option in hentai creatures mcm

I have an issue with the bare Husky. It wont follow me through cell transitions. I cant take it out of lucans shop for example. It will follow me around fine inside but wont come out.

Same if I summon one outside. It won't follow me through a door.

Any idea's? The Atronach follows me fine.

hmm i dont think the creatures are there, i dont have any options in mcm other than to activate the give player spells option which is greyed out. could someone give me the ID of the german shepard? then i could test if its unlocked in game or not

If the dump spell option is greyed out in your MCM and the trader doesnt offer the spellbooks for the hentai creatures something definately went wrong in your installation.