Just been trying this out and noticed a couple of minor issues:

1/ The animations seem to flicker a bit, though it did that sometime on the old slnc

2/ If pony boots are equipped (from DDx) they are unequipped on screen at the start but not re-equipped at the end of the scene. In inventory they are shown as equipped but can then be unequipped without using a restraint key

Thanks for all your work on this

So I was messing around with judah earlier, trained with him a few times, let him train on half the people in Riverwood and everything seemed to be working fine. So I told him to follow, then went into Riverwood trader. Noticed he didn't follow. Went back outside and set him to train some more, figuring it was just some hick-up where he couldn't get through the door. Then went to Whiterun training with him a few more times on the way. He didn't go through door into Whiterun either. So I went out and banished him figuring for some reason the hentai summons cant go through doors. Then went on with my game. Summoned a few more creatures checked out a few animations I hadn't seen before, and banishing them afterwards. All the animations seemed to work great, never had any problems with them not doing the scenes or anything, but noticed every once in a while my game would stutter a bit. Didn't really think much of it, it IS Skyrim afterall...Then after a few hours, figured I'd check my papyrus log for any errors.

I'm pretty sure this is when I went into Riverwood trader.

stack:
    [bQ01 (00095125)].bqscript.PlayerCHangedLocation() - "BQScript.psc" Line ?
    [alias Player on quest BQ01 (00095125)].BQPlayerScript.OnLocationChange() - "BQPlayerScript.psc" Line ?
[10/04/2014 - 01:32:07PM] Error: Unable to call GetNthRef - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

Then over the next 3 1/2 hours my papyrus log filled with 95mb's of this

stack:
    [<NULL form> (000096B4)].Cell.GetNthRef() - "<native>" Line ?
    [HentaiCreaturesQuest (3A0012C4)].hentaicreaturesquest.findTrainee() - "HentaiCreaturesQuest.psc" Line ?
    [ (FF000D14)].HentaiCreaturesActor.TRAIN() - "HentaiCreaturesActor.psc" Line ?
    [ (FF000D14)].HentaiCreaturesActor.OnUpdate() - "HentaiCreaturesActor.psc" Line ?
[10/04/2014 - 01:32:07PM] Error: Unable to call GetNthRef - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

Any ideas on cause or more importantly how I can avoid it in the future? Game never did crash, but lagged as papyrus log was continually spammed.

Is it possible my FNIS isn't working anymore or something? I STILL cant get panics new werewolf animation and i tested the new atronach animation too (it is spooning right?) and they both just stand there while my character gets ghost raped. I always run FNIS and reset the registry, i never had a problem updating MNC until the version with panics new werewolf animation. :-/

I notice that it doesnt take nearly as long to finish like it used to and here is what it says.

Reading Bestiality V?.? ...
Reading Bestialityrap V?.? ...
Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.0.2 ...
Reading FNISSpells V?.? ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.59 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V?.? ...
Reading SexLabDefeat V?.? ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V5.5.1 ( 6 furniture, 10 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
No GENDER directory Animations\male\
No GENDER directory Animations\female\

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SCFollow V?.? ...

mt_behavior usage: 3.0 % ( 6 furniture, 10 offset, 0 alternate animations)
1698 animations for 11 mods successfully included (character)
785 animations for 5 mods and 22 creatures successfully included.

Is it possible my FNIS isn't working anymore or something? I STILL cant get panics new werewolf animation and i tested the new atronach animation too (it is spooning right?) and they both just stand there while my character gets ghost raped. I always run FNIS and reset the registry, i never had a problem updating MNC until the version with panics new werewolf animation. :-/

I notice that it doesnt take nearly as long to finish like it used to and here is what it says.

Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...

Reading FNISBase V5.1.1 ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.0.2 ...

Reading FNISSpells V?.? ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading SexLab V1.59 ...

Reading SexLabDefeat V?.? ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V5.5.1 ( 6 furniture, 10 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

No GENDER directory Animations\male\

No GENDER directory Animations\female\

Create Creature Behaviors ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading SCFollow V?.? ...

mt_behavior usage: 3.0 % ( 6 furniture, 10 offset, 0 alternate animations)

1698 animations for 11 mods successfully included (character)

785 animations for 5 mods and 22 creatures successfully included.

Yes please my too happen. my PC or NPC standing and  creature make animation.

I have an issue: with Hentaicreatures.esp activated I have CTD at start...  Any idea to resolve?

You missed installing a pre-requisite for that MOD, look at the Original Post again and see what you missed (don't forget the obvious items like the Dragonborn and Dawnguard DLCs).

I have an issue: with Hentaicreatures.esp activated I have CTD at start...  Any idea to resolve?

You missed installing a pre-requisite for that MOD, look at the Original Post again and see what you missed (don't forget the obvious items like the Dragonborn and Dawnguard DLCs).

Dragonborn! I haven't dragonnborn! Thanks...

Update Sexlab. And check the camera control settings in the SL menu.

I updated it to 1.59c over the weekend. Going from 1.57 to 1.59 is what caused the camera problems. I use the same camera settings I did in 1.57. I have a key to enable free camera, and free camera isn't enabled by default on animation start. I updated to 1.59 because I didn't know if having 1.57 was why I couldn't get the new animations to work but it didn't help, just made it worse. I've tried cleaning it a few times now, disable all mods, make a new save, reimport everything, enable in the load orders listed, run FNIS, load game, make a new save, quit, restart, load, reset animations, save, quit, load, still get the same results. The only thing I can think to do now ( I install all my mods manually ) is uninstall Skyrim totally and start over. I have all the requirements that the first posts talk about. I dont know anymore :-/  thanks to you and ashal and panic and daylyte and everyone else. i guess ill just wait and see if it starts working for me a few updates in the future.

Update Sexlab. And check the camera control settings in the SL menu.

I updated it to 1.59c over the weekend. Going from 1.57 to 1.59 is what caused the camera problems. I use the same camera settings I did in 1.57. I have a key to enable free camera, and free camera isn't enabled by default on animation start. I updated to 1.59 because I didn't know if having 1.57 was why I couldn't get the new animations to work but it didn't help, just made it worse. I've tried cleaning it a few times now, disable all mods, make a new save, reimport everything, enable in the load orders listed, run FNIS, load game, make a new save, quit, restart, load, reset animations, save, quit, load, still get the same results. The only thing I can think to do now ( I install all my mods manually ) is uninstall Skyrim totally and start over. I have all the requirements that the first posts talk about. I dont know anymore :-/  thanks to you and ashal and panic and daylyte and everyone else. i guess ill just wait and see if it starts working for me a few updates in the future.

I am late to the party so to speak, and you likely have already tried this. But have you tried make a brand new character and testing and seeing if you have the same issue? Just checking to make sure you tried it and I am guessing you have, but never hurts to ask.

my girl had sex with an argonian via sexlab romance.  she and he stripped as normal and his schlong  went hard as normal.  but when the fucking animation started the argonian's entire body except his head hands feet and tail disappeared.  

post-537977-0-04768300-1412777720_thumb.jpg

when the animation finished his body reappeared.  

has anyone else had this problem?

i'm only asking here because the argonian penis texture is part of MNC as far as i know.

my girl had sex with an argonian via sexlab romance.  she and he stripped as normal and his schlong  went hard as normal.  but when the fucking animation started the argonian's entire body except his head hands feet and tail disappeared.  

attachicon.gifScreenShot4.jpg

i'm only asking here because the argonian penis texture is part of MNC as far as i know.

Sounds like you have SOS installed AND turned on the "Nude Suit" option but didn't install a nude argonian texture. With SOS you do not need or want to use the "Nude Suit" option for males in Sexlab.

attachicon.gifScreenShot4.jpg

Then you know wrong. Cause it aint. Thats why Argonian and Khajit are still default off in the menu.

The only nude ones I know of are from Eternal Black and he has a problem with others using his models so if you wanna use em you have to find the models yourself.

Besides SOS supports them just fine so I dont see the immediate need... especially since those models are differently aligned and cause lots of clipping

I use sex lab submit along with my other mods and have creatures enabled and when i encountered a bear i let it beat me i think tried to engage but said mortally wounded and died wondering if i do not have anythign else. i want to use creatues and this is the only mod tha ti have put in that supports a large variety fo creatures instead of various individual ones

I am late to the party so to speak, and you likely have already tried this. But have you tried make a brand new character and testing and seeing if you have the same issue? Just checking to make sure you tried it and I am guessing you have, but never hurts to ask.

The only one thing that it fixed was my characters inside of mouth disappearing. Otherwise all same problems. Is there a quick way to clear or reset all things in Data folder to default without reinstalling?

The only one thing that it fixed was my characters inside of mouth disappearing. Otherwise all same problems. Is there a quick way to clear or reset all things in Data folder to default without reinstalling?

Well if it happens on a brand new character then it sounds like something messed up in install or something. Since on a new character it should have everything set at the default state automaticly. That's why I was asking if it did it on a new character or not.

My only suggestion would be to try this. Uninstall everything sexlab related, make a new save. Then make a new character save it with out any of the sexlab stuff installed. Then start adding the sexlab stuff one at a time, after each time log on, test to make sure that mod works. Then if it works save it again and repeat. Keep doing that until on the new character you have installed all the sex lab stuff and it works or you run into a problem. If you run into a problem then, then that might mean you have some type of mod conflict and would know which mod since you are doing them one at a time.

That is really the only thing I can think of to try other than a fresh install of everything. Best of luck.

Did anyone find solution for not registered animations? I'm having the same problem :C

If everything has been installed correctly, the First Page of this thread informs a User to go into the Sexlab Settings in MCM and to reset the Animation Registry. The Creatures Toggle can be used to see if the Animations from MNC are now registered by Sexlab. I then go through the MCM Menues and make sure ZAP, Devious Devices and a few other Mods are re-registered as well.

I use Sexlab Matchmaker for general testing of most Sexlab Animation adding Mods.

The Hentai Dremora Spell is available from Riverwood Trader, and the Hentai Dremora uses NPC Animations. They are useful for testing the Flame Atronach and Spriggan Animations, and are good for testing Multiple Partner Animations available in Sexlab.